• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Pro Fide, Lege et Rege by CzokletMuss
Glory for the House of Wittelsbach by Scott1964
L'Etat, C'est Moi by delpiero1234
Freedom is a noble thing by Tommy4Ever

Announcing the results of the Q3 ACAs for EUIV!

All alone in fourth place, we have Spectre48's The Eagle Becomes a Phoenix, which earned 5 votes.

Tied for third are L'etat c'est moi by delpiero1234 and Freedom is a Noble Thing by Tommy4Ever, each of whom received 7 votes.

Pro Fide, Lege, et Rege, CzolketMuss's venture into EUIV, is our second place winner with 8 votes.

With 10 votes, however, CatKnight claims the honor of having the finest EUIV AAR in the Q3 ACAs, with Random World Order!

Congratulations to all the winners! Even receiving a single vote is a huge honor, and I hope you check out each and every one of these AARs. Thank you all for voting, and I'll see you in 2015 for the Q4 ACAs and the Year End Awards!

Announcing the results of the Q3 ACAs for EUIV!
(...)
Pro Fide, Lege, et Rege, CzolketMuss's venture into EUIV, is our second place winner with 8 votes.
Congratulations to CatKnight and to all other winners! To all those who voted for my AAR - thank you guys, you are great! :)