• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Who was the best in the second half of 2013 in weaving tales of deceit and plotting? Let's find out!

In fourth place is DensleyBlair's In the Footsteps of Charlemagne, one of a few two-time winners in this installment of the ACAs; he earned 5 votes. Fun fact: if we had five winners, we'd have a four way tie for fifth place!

Third place belongs to tnick0225 with six votes for his Return of the Welfs. An inferior Bavarian dynasty to the Hohenzollerns, of course, but a superior AAR!

We have a two way tie for first place. One of them, I am surprised to see, was my own The Oldest God; I can only assume you all read it for tips on surviving the weresloth apocalypse. The other was Tommy4ever's first installment of Serpents of the Nile, completing the singular trick of winning two awards for two parts of a megacampaign! We each received seven votes.

Congratulations to all the winners! Join us in April for the 2014 1st quarter ACAs, and in the meantime, won't you join us recognizing the best completed AARs in AARland (and two brand new awards as well)? (There are links in my signature!)

Well done all the winners! A cracking set of AARs!