• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dorimi

VS mods creator
83 Badges
Feb 15, 2011
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
This mod is aimed to add those features that were in EU ROME, when you are replacing one governor to another, the fired one will get Ex-Governor trait.
So when you fire Marshal he will get a "Famous General" trait, and so on.

TRAIT PICTURES by AnaxXiphos http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?751352-The-AnaxXiphos-Art-Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA68V9fZO8I&feature=youtu.be

N24bRqZ.jpg

Should be compatible with any thing that dont change JOBs

DOWNLOAD

Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=242320273&searchtext=

Manual - link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
Seems like an easy exploit for stats, especially for your kids. Would there be a way for it to check how long the person was on the council? Say ten years or so to make them eligible for the trait.

Seems like an easy exploit for stats, especially for your kids. Would there be a way for it to check how long the person was on the council? Say ten years or so to make them eligible for the trait.
will take a look if that is possible

And maybe make them mutually exclusive.
actually this is easy to do, gonna make that in a new version. But dont u think it would be cool to see that this guy was a marshal and a chancellor at one time?
In a new version im also planning to add traits - Marshal, Steward etc when u appoint them top the council. And to replace them with ex-marshal trait when displaced.
Current trait +2 to abilities
Ex-trait +1

and to remove modificators.

maybe it should be something won actually by performing jobs, so related to the time of service/efficiency ?

But dont u think it would be cool to see that this guy was a marshal and a chancellor at one time?

Well, if you can manage to make it check how long the character occupied a given position as Ixor suggested, than I don't think they'd need to be mutually exclusive, considering that it'd be highly unlikely that someone would stay at three jobs for 10 years each.

Getting two traits for 20 years of service would be reasonable.

updated.
U can watch a preview on video

Looks like a great mod, will check it out, would is also be possible to check their success rate as council member?

For ex. during his/her reign on the council he collected X amount of taxes during Y months as tax collector, or spread dissent between X lords and Y vassals, failed in promoting relations X times and so on?

Would increase the scope of the mod for sure but would also make it possible to evaluate different council members more in depth and see what traits seem are worth looking for in different members :)

Mod looks pretty good! This feature from EU:Rome fits CKII really well. Do council members that get replaced get a negative modifier towards their replacement? I doubt they'd still be cool with that character now because of their lost position.

Mod looks pretty good! This feature from EU:Rome fits CKII really well. Do council members that get replaced get a negative modifier towards their replacement? I doubt they'd still be cool with that character now because of their lost position.
nope

Looks like a great mod, will check it out, would is also be possible to check their success rate as council member?

For ex. during his/her reign on the council he collected X amount of taxes during Y months as tax collector, or spread dissent between X lords and Y vassals, failed in promoting relations X times and so on?

Would increase the scope of the mod for sure but would also make it possible to evaluate different council members more in depth and see what traits seem are worth looking for in different members :)
will take a look into your idea

Fair enough. On a different note while I was playing as William the Bastard in the Stamford Bridge, I was made marshal and thanks to this mod got the royal general trait, privy council member modifier etc. However when I conquered England I kept the traits and modifiers despite no longer being part of the French kingdom. I assume this is a bug or was this intentional due to game mechanics?

Fair enough. On a different note while I was playing as William the Bastard in the Stamford Bridge, I was made marshal and thanks to this mod got the royal general trait, privy council member modifier etc. However when I conquered England I kept the traits and modifiers despite no longer being part of the French kingdom. I assume this is a bug or was this intentional due to game mechanics?
\hm, will take a look an this.

This actually sounds like a cool immersive addition, certainly going to try it. :) Certainly though, if there's some way to base a time-modifier around the trait it would be absolutely perfect (The 10-year threshold).