• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you think you'll manage to close the pocket again?
Not before 42 at the earliest. Hopefully, the Red Army will have rebuilt a coherent frontline at that time.

IREWpjq.jpg

<-
Initiating Operation Spannbeton | See you in Moscow! ->

Last edited:
All this Eastern Front stuff is interesting and all... but what about Ecuador!?

All this Eastern Front stuff is interesting and all... but what about Ecuador!?
Ecuador? Absolutely! I intend to write a 500th special update specifically oriented towards how the coffee produced in this country, and imported by submarines to Germany, impacts the Reich's Nuclear research program (aka Project Loki), and how Peru's move is certainly an OSS operation to deprive Ecuador (and the German scientists) of its coffee plantations. Stay tuned! :)

(*) Unfair competition...

Last edited:
Thank you to those who have volunteered to join the WehrmAARcht and fight on the East front. Your ultimate sacrifice will not be in vain :D
I am sorry for having to slow down the AAR for a while, due purely to a lack of time. I currently don't have played beyond this newest update, and it took me one week to finalize it.
And be ready for the next ACAs, as I already have my propaganda poster, not as appealing as the previous one but downright scary! :ninja:

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't see how the Soviets can win this, even if you let them!

Last edited:
As I remember there was some event for USSR that allowed them to occupy north provinces of Persia, thus allowing the supplies flow from KAzachstan area to Caucasus.

This might be a sad surprise for such event to fire up at the moment. Better check that up!

As I remember there was some event for USSR that allowed them to occupy north provinces of Persia, thus allowing the supplies flow from KAzachstan area to Caucasus.

This might be a sad surprise for such event to fire up at the moment. Better check that up!

The iteration is every 14 days IIRC. The next one should be August 4th :) If it doesn't fire, Caucasus for sure will be "mine" before the 18th :closedeyes:

What a fascinating bit of propaganda at the end there - perhaps prophetic? If it takes 2 Germans to hold down one enemy soldier - do you have the manpower to win?

I could be wrong, but I think it depicts a German soldier kicking John Bull into an Italian soldier.

Subbed.

I found the easier WiF2 Gold to be too difficult for me, barely managed to pull of Fall Gelb. My Barbarossa fell apart after 6 months. :(

Your micromanagement and precision are simply the best! Keep it up!

What a fascinating bit of propaganda at the end there - perhaps prophetic? If it takes 2 Germans to hold down one enemy soldier - do you have the manpower to win?
What's left after? Two German soldiers and no enemy soldier :closedeyes: So far, I have managed to limit my losses quite effectively that way, using overwhelming force whenever possible and holding the line only when I had to.
Yes, I have the manpower to win, but I am not sure about the industry.

Very nice update. You managed to show how the war is having its impact in the economy, and that enriches even more the AAR.
I think personally that the impact is too low. 5% only?

I could be wrong, but I think it depicts a German soldier kicking John Bull into an Italian soldier.
I can't say (except that you have inverted the Italian and the German soldier)

Subbed.

I found the easier WiF2 Gold to be too difficult for me, barely managed to pull of Fall Gelb. My Barbarossa fell apart after 6 months. :(

Your micromanagement and precision are simply the best! Keep it up!
Thank you!
I will need to compare the versions after the release of 1.04.

This is probably one of the best AARs I've seen. Can't wait for more updates!
Thank you as well for the kind comment.

The AAR is not dead...yet, but it has been extremely difficult to write an update recently, as my access to this computer is now limited (to say it all, my spouse needs the office now for her work). Furthermore, my job is more demanding and I allocate a big part of my free time to rework the original French translation of DH (a daunting task believe me!). Nevertheless, I took the time to finish the last update started in December (wondering sometimes what was the situation ingame :( ) Also, I have the feeling that this AAR has lost some steam; I will know more in March, if I can afford to keep updating it.
Happy New Year everybody!

Last edited: