• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can we ask for a bigger picture of strategical view of the whole soviet front for one of the next updates?
(like the one in left-top corner?)

That Lithuanian pocket looks dangerous indeed. Are you still going to attempt to starve them? I imagine even if the supply chain can be disrupted, that would tie down a lot of your ground units to as Reserves to contain them.
You are absolutely correct. The "positive" aspect is that should it tie lots of my units down, my TC is already overloaded and I would avoid to SR these units for now. The negative one is that I don't have :closedeyes: the units available to take the pocket down using sheer force (the Lithuanian pocket has been reinforced by SR units -the pocket is supplied from the sea, so I guess that the game allows it- and I had not allocated forces for this kind of contingency). What I will prevent at all cost is having this pocket linking and supplying the one being formed in the Pripet marshes; this would doom my entire North front. Capturing Wilno is therefore vital to give the Heer some spacing breath. Now, I have a (risky) plan to take care of this pocket. If it doesn't work, I will have to fall back in the North, therefore bringing enough units backward to reduce it, but I would prefer not to have to do that.

Can we ask for a bigger picture of strategical view of the whole soviet front for one of the next updates?
(like the one in left-top corner?)
It is so easy to oblige when I have one ready :cool: Otherwise, it is not possible if I have already processed the various screenshots taken.
PS: check your email, plz.

tkhZUI3.jpg

<- Kesselschlacht | Vorwärts! ->

Last edited:
Time to swallow my reflexive anti-Communism and support the Bolsheviks.

God, Franco is having an adventure like Cortés did!:mellow:
...serving His Majesty the viceroy of Ethiopia :rofl:
He can keep the mosquitos, malaria etc.

Time to swallow my reflexive anti-Communism and support the Bolsheviks.
Are you saying that because Germany is more evil than USSR and that Germany is succeeding, then you have to support a lesser evil? (that's one black mark)
Or is it because you (I don't know how) foresee that Germany will eventually fail and that it is time to learn how to speak Russian? (that's one black mark)

What are you talking about? He will crush the Bolsheviks and drive them to the Volga!! :D
Well, I may have to crush the Bolsheviks AFTER the Volga :ninja:

I fixed that for you, Bolshevik sympathizer. To insinuate that the Wehrmacht would stop at the Volga...madness.
I like your spirit!
To reach the Volga, I may need 4 weeks. For Vladivostok, please give me a little more time.

NikephorosSonar is black marked :rofl:

Release Vlassov! He will be good in training the captured Soviet soldiers to fight on your side! With more propaganda in the occupied territories maybe there's a chance that more enemy soldiers will defect. While the rest is fighting you (and they'll lose) Stalin's army will soon be no more! :D

When seeing the blank generals pages in newly deployed units, I was wondering if You are using auto assign leaders option or micro-managing all the Reich generals?

I remember from my games, that in certain point of game (of both IIIR or SU) I gave up, and let the fate decide.

Anyway it would be nice to see after some time (maybe after the capture of Moscow) some generals statistics and their current ranks.

Release Vlassov! He will be good in training the captured Soviet soldiers to fight on your side! With more propaganda in the occupied territories maybe there's a chance that more enemy soldiers will defect. While the rest is fighting you (and they'll lose) Stalin's army will soon be no more! :D
Vlassov has been released, but the leash is not very long :happy:

Second on accepting him. After all, the Reich intends to only bring peace and freedom to the oppressed Soviet people, right?
Err... Yes... I mean that I find it disturbing when people can read me that well :wacko:

When seeing the blank generals pages in newly deployed units, I was wondering if You are using auto assign leaders option or micro-managing all the Reich generals?
I remember from my games, that in certain point of game (of both IIIR or SU) I gave up, and let the fate decide.
Anyway it would be nice to see after some time (maybe after the capture of Moscow) some generals statistics and their current ranks.
I Polish my army :D, so I assign manually every single leader. That's not that I am overwhelmed with the pace that new units arrive. I want to optimize the effects when using LW or Engineers (Panzer leaders arrive only in 3rd rank). For example, all the MOTs have LW leaders. I don't mind if they are Old Guard, what I want is their LW trait.

Last edited:
Super! Pockets closed, you have Sebastopol, on your way to Moscow!
But where are those Soviet reserves? Around Moscow? If so encircle them!

Last edited:
Nice, nice! How is your TC holding?
It is above 80%, so that's ok.
Now, I need to find a not totally unrealistic reason explaining why the Heer will have to slow down :(

Are the Finns in the war? If no, what do you need to make them open up another front?
No, they are not
Our relations are currently -50, it requires +50.
I've played until July 14th and I am disturbed with the result :(