• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So... if italian transports are made from kryptonite and Australia can't sink them... that must mean that Australia is Superman! Faster than tallest buildings, can jump over speeding bullet, stronger than locomotive. Or something like that. Beware of australian x-ray vision, they can see everything in Germany through the planet. I put forward a motion to instal lead floor tiles in all german top secret locations.
And not around the nuclear reactor that will be built? To prevent them from looking inside? :)

Last edited:
now off to get turkey sweden and turkey, and persia, and afganistan and stuff, all green... ;)
What a warmonger you are! But I won't invade these countries:

-Turkey: I would need to military control Italy for that

-Sweden: They will submit, after the war (because the war will be won of course!), once totally surrounded.

-Persia: I don't want to commit forces in Persia, since it would open a direct front with India and its 10s of units. If UK has no TPs left, these Indians forces (Exp. forces) will stay idle and useless. And if they find the TPs, it will be easier to sink the loaded TPs.When Barbarossa will be in full gear, this may change depending on the situation.

-Afghanistan: Every greatest power tried to invade Afghanistan, Germany should have the same right. But it is far far away...

It seems none of the images in at least the first half of the AAR work anymore.
Thank you for letting me know. It is the part where the hoster is Imageshack. Later, I used Imgur. I will wait a little in case it is just a server down. If not, I will repost the updates using Imgur.

Little tiny empire? Señor, I demmand apologies! Give Portugal to Spain, immediatly!
Since the soft attempt to have you back (the "recovery" of Gibraltar) didn't work, I had to use a stronger method :)
I also have an answer from the Portuguese for Spain: "Eles não vão passer!"
:)

If the updates of the first half of the AAR are not showing up this week-end, I will start to upload them again on Imgur this time.
Edit: Actually, I will probably rework them as well. I can't believe how bad the formatting of these first updates is.

wy7GMSE.jpg

Last edited:
Since the soft attempt to have you back (the "recovery" of Gibraltar) didn't work, I had to use a stronger method :)
I also have an answer from the Portuguese for Spain: "Eles não vão passer!"
:)

Hehe, I was just busy this week, but kept reading the updaes!

What a warmonger you are! But I won't invade these countries:

-Turkey: I would need to military control Italy for that

-Sweden: They will submit, after the war (because the war will be won of course!), once totally surrounded.

-Persia: I don't want to commit forces in Persia, since it would open a direct front with India and its 10s of units. If UK has no TPs left, these Indians forces (Exp. forces) will stay idle and useless. And if they find the TPs, it will be easier to sink the loaded TPs.When Barbarossa will be in full gear, this may change depending on the situation.

-Afghanistan: Every greatest power tried to invade Afghanistan, Germany should have the same right. But it is far far away...

Warmonger? Turkey should be able to join you when you controll middleeast ihmo, their policies were same as nat spain, Sweden, you should be able to tame anytime, especially after you link up with Finland nothing should stand in your way

Persia will probably get pressured and partitioned with ussr by brits, zo better off befreunding them

just imagine this:

Willkommen im Teheran
willkommen%2520im%2520tehran.png

Last edited:
Please let us know, when the reworked entries would be available. I would love to read it again from the start, and this would give me a good reason to do it.

Please note that in last update there is some text missing in lowest right tile.:
"... to adjust the ..."

Persia will probably get pressured and partitioned with ussr by brits, zo better off befreunding them
The partition will certainly happen, but why should I give up such a strategic opportunity to surprise the Bolsheviks?

Please let us know, when the reworked entries would be available. I would love to read it again from the start, and this would give me a good reason to do it.

Please note that in last update there is some text missing in lowest right tile.:
"... to adjust the ..."
All the 172 updates? That's :wub: ! :p
I will fix the updates little by little, it will take time with ~ 40 to redo.
The missing word is "production". Thank you, I will fix this as well.
And I have not forgotten about your prize, it is just impossible for now.

So, I have started to fix the issues with the beginning of the AAR. I have finished the first page. It is longer than expected; there are 40 updates that I want to partially rewrite, to use the same kind of color code, and 70 others that I have to transfer to Imgur and link here. All this may take a while :(

Last edited:
I don't think you need to rework the first updates; AARs do develop with time, people realize that - there's no need for you to spend too much time with just re-editing old stuff. Better focus on new updates ;)

(BTW, Poor German soldiers who were thinking they'd spend the rest of the war sunbathing in the Canary Islands, now being replaced by the Spanish. I'd be pretty cross ;)

Last edited:
What is the state of the British merchant marine? They've lost quite a few ships
Germany took a chunk of it, but they still have around 3400 as per intelligence. I don't think that I am sinking fast enough.

I don't think you need to rework the first updates; AARs do develop with time, people realize that - there's no need for you to spend too much time with just re-editing old stuff. Better focus on new updates ;)
(BTW, Poor German soldiers who were thinking they'd spend the rest of the war sunbathing in the Canary Islands, now being replaced by the Spanish. I'd be pretty cross ;)
I will see. The first updates are also a little like the shopwindow, and I would not refuse new readers.
These poor German soldiers also had almost the fright of their life :)

Last edited:
Africa is sucking you in. Be careful of the American warmongers; if Africa isn't completely secure by the time the plutocrats enter war (as they sure will ;) ), they could pin you down there.

Africa is sucking you in. Be careful of the American warmongers; if Africa isn't completely secure by the time the plutocrats enter war (as they sure will ;) ), they could pin you down there.

You are absolutely correct that Africa is sucking me in. And it is about to get worse. But it is done in such a way that I estimate that it is under control. Here are all the points that I am currently considering:

-I will need the 3 German TPs currently in the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean to carry the Afrika Korps to Europe. It will be faster if the land units are all on continental Africa where they can be strategically redeployed. Hence the priority currently given to replacing the German garrisons in the islands with "native" ones.

-Africa won't and can't be totally secured before Barbarossa. I didn't want to do it, but I think that it would have been possible. But it is nevertheless a good hunting area, where another British army can be captured, and I intend to try doing that.

-The Axis provinces in Africa are much safer than it would be with a powerful Royal Navy and the Axis not controlling so many good bases/airfields for its NAVs. If the US want to go to Africa (and they will), they will suffer along the way I guess if they come from the Atlantic. If they come from the Pacific, I hope that Japan will give them some trouble as well if you consider that there may be no British naval asset left in the Pacific /Indian oceans.

-Let assume that they will debark in strength. It won't be behind the Axis lines, not with all the beaches garrisoned and with NAVs protecting these beaches. So it will have to come from the South. These US troops will have to walk a very long way from the South. Right now, at the worst, I am giving the Axis a vey large buffer of breathing space. Now, let's imagine that they succeed to push the Axis troops back. These Axis troops will recover their ORG while the US ones will loose theirs, and will be easy target for counterattacks. What is true one way is also true the other way. Ok, let's imagine that they even succeed to push the Axis (and I mean Spain+Portugal+Italy+Egypt) troops out of the Jungle. Now here is the fun: with airbases drop in the desert, Axis TACs will be able to hit any enemy troops moving in the plain provinces South of the Sahara, with no US allied air opposition. With all these challenges, the time the US will be able to reach the Mediterranean Sea will already have seen Germany victory or defeat in USSR.

To sum it up, I am not worried about what will happen in Africa, my concern should only be about when and how I will extract the AK from Africa and send it back in Europe in time to reorganize and be ready.

I'm actually enjoying your excursion into Africa, i doubt tho, if it is iportant to do so anymore, you are berely halfway to RSA, which is last place of worth in Africa, you are just spending tc all over the place, perhaps you should consider just shipping troops to RSA and then try to land grab the rest. Realistically you should already beeing stalled by having your mp decimated by malaria and locals armed ad hoc + en masse by allies, even at the cost of keeping the colonies after defeating you.