• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Amazing stuff! Just finished reading the entire thing over the course of a day. I will consider this my definitive "how to win as Germany in WiF2" guide, though apparently one of the steps is "get a lot better at DH."

Looks like Yugoslavia didn't even have time to mobilize their army, methinks it wont take alot of nails to seal their coffin.

Amazing stuff! Just finished reading the entire thing over the course of a day. I will consider this my definitive "how to win as Germany in WiF2" guide, though apparently one of the steps is "get a lot better at DH."
Thank you. Now, I am not sure that Germany will win this game. This version of WIF2 is by far the most difficult, and as stated before, I intend to fail to take Moscow before the arrival of the Soviet reinforcements. :)

Looks like Yugoslavia didn't even have time to mobilize their army, methinks it wont take alot of nails to seal their coffin.
I agree. But NAIL 1 was not about Yugoslavia :cool:

Last edited:
I will be very interested in seeing how long you can keep those tremendous successes up.

One of the fun points of WiF2, after all, especially the harder versions, is seeing how long you can defy the odds.

:ninja:
I will be very interested in seeing how long you can keep those tremendous successes up.
I can unfortunately foresee that they will stop when every enemy country will have been conquered :ninja:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
I read this AAR in two nights, and it is quite the spectacle! Watching you dueling with the Allies, with production runs measured down to the IC day, fighting against resources and time to secure the improbable, it's truly beautiful! It's strategic Calculus in action :p
The Italians actually doing something is a pleasant surprise; I believe I've seen the same thing happen in another AAR; Italy launched it's first offensives into Tunisia instead of Egypt, therefore avoiding the encirclement disaster that seems to plague Italy in west Egypt, then aggressively backed up the DAK in an offensive across the desert. Good Duce!(?)
If you mean what I think you mean when you mentioned the advance into Palestine, don't you think it would solve two problems for Germany at once? ;P And think of the alternative. It's your call, and it would be vastly silly anyways XD
Lastly, am I right in presuming Zagreb is the last Jugoslav VP to fall?

You mean Palestine! :)
Correct, I am not going to release a Nazi Jewish State.
Good to see you here eeeex!

PS: Anybody saw the Easter egg that I left in post 730?