• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have no desire to play as Germany but it really is tempting to play WiF2.
It is a game, and Germany sets the tune; lots of strategies can be tried, even if less with WiF2 than with DH, or than with DH and HOI2. At least if you want to have a chance to win.

Next update could have been named "Germany 1940, for a greener European House" (;) Surt)

Last edited:
PS: If readers see updates missing because pictures are not uploaded, please send me a PM with the post number. I've fixed issues tonight but I may have missed some. Thank you!

Last edited:
Next stop: Belgrade :) (and maybe Athens? :ninja: )
Having Portugal in the Axis would be very nice, both because of the extra ports as the extra pressure in the African colonies on the Brits.
Keep it up!

Sorry with the delay for this update, I had been very busy IRL. You should discover one of the reasons soon.
Also, I have used all the screenshots available; I have to resume the game before being able to update this AAR.

Things look like they might be about to go badly for Yugoslavia
I am way more ambitious. That is why what I am about to do won't make sense :p

Next stop: Belgrade :) (and maybe Athens? :ninja: )
Having Portugal in the Axis would be very nice, both because of the extra ports as the extra pressure in the African colonies on the Brits.
Keep it up!
1-See above.
2-Absolutely correct. Actually, I had the same idea, but without Spain and Portugal in the Axis. Now, aligning them won't hurt.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
All of this in 3 months, impressive.
I still have to play them, but wait to see the 2 next weeks in-game :)

Il Duce should be curbed down... Algieria and Tunisia should suffice him
He will get more than that. Now that Italy feels truly at war, and after such a string of victories, the country can invest on something else than barely replacing its losses.
I wanted to military control Italy, perhaps I won't need to do it, only to provide some support from time to time.

At least one reader had some issues to visualize the last updates, after post #700.
Everything seems to be fine when I check them. Has somebody else experienced the same problem?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Whew! Caught up in one sitting. Very much enjoying this AAR! Keep it up!
In one sitting? Congratulations!
This one is the 132th update.

No problems here.
Nice update, North-Africa is ours!!
Ours?
Mine! ;)

Huh, this ebil large empire is funding separatists in the EuroReich? hopefully Berlin regime will stay true to it's ultimatums :D
Better workers instead, working for the glory of the Reich!

FgSwISg.jpg

Last edited: