• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't read too :(

Hmm, weird, this happened before and I apparently can't fix it from this computer. I will fix it from my PC tomorrow. Stay tuned, it is getting interesting :)

I am at a loss. It just doesn't work. When I try with a link that I have used previously, the result is as intended. Whenever I use a new link, it doesn't work. I suspect that this could have something to do with the fact that the trial version (imageshack had always been free for me until now) is about to expire in 13 days. Maybe it is a way to bother "me" by reducing my ability to get the wanted result and to press me to subscribe to the service.

You can use Pixenli, it works perfectly :)

Thank you Cybvep and Vorondil. :)
I will us Pixenli for now, but do you know how much one can store there?

siCrsS1.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
And so finally Germany reunites all the knighthoods :p
Well, one could argue that the Livonian Order was a knighthood and it is currently Russian...
Also: holy land.
Great job on the AAR so far... although my play-through with Germany resulted in me fighting the 400 (!!!) Russian militia units, supported by their 300 (!!!) infantry and some 30-40 mobile (tanks and motorized) by 1941, so be very very careful before launching any sort of attack that you know where and when to strike, because apparently the Russian AI in WiF churns them out like there's no tomorrow (which, yeah, appropriate and true, but still.)
Good luck!

Great job on the AAR so far... although my play-through with Germany resulted in me fighting the 400 (!!!) Russian militia units, supported by their 300 (!!!) infantry and some 30-40 mobile (tanks and motorized) by 1941, so be very very careful before launching any sort of attack that you know where and when to strike, because apparently the Russian AI in WiF churns them out like there's no tomorrow (which, yeah, appropriate and true, but still.)
Thank you!
I am already aware of that...and that I play with the version which has the strongest Red Army. :)
I will attack them on June 21st, 1941.

ZgGOv35.jpg

Last edited:
With powerful air attacks like that, you are gonna have the entire Mediterranean Sea cleared of Allied shipping! Great work, I look forward to what direction you are going to take in the region next!

Luftwaffe - creating artificial reefs with franco-british cooperation since 1940. Do you want to preserve biodiversity in the Mediterranean sea? Join up today and bomb the crap out of brits! Four out of five people named David Attenborough approve. :D

Good job taking Malta.