• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im surprised the French surrender events have not begun firing off yet, considering your massive progress all over the front. Can we expect the French to surrender any day now?

Great update, keep up the great work!
It will arrive soon. You have to consider that there is now nothing holding back Germany in France, but that the AAR is currently progressing day by day. So, lots of progresses in very few days doesn't give lots of chance to trigger the event.
After the campaign of France, the pace of the AAR should be faster.

OMG, what is that picture?
Sometimes, one can find some pearls like that when looking for material for the AAR. I had kept this one on hold for months :)

726vox9.jpg

Last edited:
I find it difficult to see who is where with the map mode you have selected there, all is black?
It is a picture editing from several aerial missions. You can have only one province/area/region displayed in game. I have aggregated all the greened polygons on a single screenshot. It has been like that since the beginning of the battle of France. I thought that it was clear enough with the red borders.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter now, since...

Xs3XERL.jpg

As I wrote before, I will follow the historical timeline until Fall Gelb, and Barbarossa will start on June 22nd, 1941. Otherwise, I have now a free hand! :ninja:

Last edited:
Curious decision. Now you will have to garrison a huge partisan-infested area instead of having all the strategicaly important bits plus an inexpensive buffer. Or are you planning on releasing some puppets in france? I can't remember now, is there even any possibility of that? IIRC there's just Reichskomissariat Belgien-Nordfrankreich.

You can just release France itself since it was annexed by England. (and use claims to keep the most valuable provnces ^^)

Surprising choice indeed! Nice work!

Right! Of course, you can release France itself. I forgot :blush:. Anyway, did Britain inherit french armies and navy, or is mainland France now, after the annexation, free of any enemy troops?

Since France was annexed (more precisely, UK inherited it), The country "France" don't exist anymore and you can release France as NS puppet.
But before you have to remove your claims on it, otherwise you cannot do that.

You only have to remove claims on the capital i think, for the other provinces you have a free choice of claiming it or not.
How are the Italians doing in Africa btw? They're fighting a two front war in Lybia now I guess since the UK inherited the French colonies... Maybe invade Marocco to help them out?

Are you planning a battle of Britain and/or Operation Sealion? :ninja:

So you will make a quick detour to Africa before going east?
I don't intend to stay inactive on this front. The Mediterranean sea is a better place to sink the Royal Navy than the Atlantic at least.

Curious decision. Now you will have to garrison a huge partisan-infested area instead of having all the strategicaly important bits plus an inexpensive buffer.
You provided the answer. I don't want a buffer :)

You can just release France itself since it was annexed by England. (and use claims to keep the most valuable provnces ^^)

Surprising choice indeed! Nice work!
Well, some people "complained" about games following the historical events. I wanted to add some flavor and other strategic opportunities.

Right! Of course, you can release France itself. I forgot :blush:. Anyway, did Britain inherit french armies and navy, or is mainland France now, after the annexation, free of any enemy troops?
I don't intend to release France, at least not in a foreseeable future. For the rest, it will be in the next update.

I did not expect that. Do you ned the extra IC, or you just wanted to avoid a future Op. Torch?
Nice! I like to surprise people :) I never thought about Operation Torch, I don't ever imagine that there could be one.

You only have to remove claims on the capital i think, for the other provinces you have a free choice of claiming it or not.
How are the Italians doing in Africa btw? They're fighting a two front war in Lybia now I guess since the UK inherited the French colonies... Maybe invade Marocco to help them out?

Are you planning a battle of Britain and/or Operation Sealion? :ninja:
The Italians have entered the war only few days ago in-game. Little by little, I am going to reorient the AAR toward the Mediterranean front. Sealion? I may give a try but I don't want to knock UK out of the war. I want Barbarossa as being a 2nd or even 3rd front.

How is your TC level?
367/844 without the re-deployments, it is all good... for now.

I have to say that I deliver from time to time some hints, that are explained in following updates. One has been missed; I will explain it in an update, but not soon. :)