• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it the French Doom-stack in Luxembourg?
Look forward to more updates! Keep up the great work!
You are currently the closest, but that is not strictly speaking related to this doom stack. I couldn't miss the existence of that one :rofl:

Massive French counterattack in Belgium?
EDIT: Fail
Yes, it would fail.

Can't the Belgians in Hasselt (edit: Liege?) (IIRC, I mean their capital at the moment) move to Maastricht and then to Germany proper?
Not any longer

Whats that pink counter?
A crazy Canadian plane, 2 models too old IIRC.

I am working on the next update, it should be posted today.
I can't wait for the end of the battle of France, I admit that I am getting tired of writing daily (in-game) updates.

This is the 97th update. The title could have been "The French are feeling confident" as well. It is not a pun, just my bad grammar :laugh:

The (future) problem is now more visible. I will reveal it during the next update.

eND9PBl.jpg

Last edited:
It is just end of May.You have 1 month for historical outcome.May be you shall attack Ussr somewhere in April of 41?You did fast progress

Last edited:
Ah, so thats what the worry was! Thats got to be very annoying, but it still looks really good for you. Luxembourg's IC looks like it is completely thrashed so they cant supply the French for long. Also, you just got to keep grabbing territory further west and the French surrender should trigger any day now.

Keep up the good work!

That looks like some serious stacks of Italians there against single corps of UK and no French.

The French are beaten just show them who has the biggest ... ehm stack of (obsolete) Panzers.

I still have one more update stored on this laptop, the 100th. After, I don't know; I have just fried my PC yesterday. Hopefully, the HD is not impacted :wacko: but there will be at the best at least one week after the last update. Stay tuned.

Ah, so thats what the worry was! Thats got to be very annoying, but it still looks really good for you. Luxembourg's IC looks like it is completely thrashed so they cant supply the French for long. Also, you just got to keep grabbing territory further west and the French surrender should trigger any day now.

Keep up the good work!
Luxembourg's IC doesn't count, but if they have 5k supply then it can hurt a lot. I could have anticipated that, and I didn't see it coming. Anyway, you are correct on everything.

I just came out from lurking to say that this has been and is a great read. Thanks.
Thank you!

That looks like some serious stacks of Italians there against single corps of UK and no French.

The French are beaten just show them who has the biggest ... ehm stack of (obsolete) Panzers.
The Italians....sigh!

lHjFOIi.jpg

Last edited:
With this "progress" Barbarossa will problematic for you as eastern front 1914.Without blitzkrieg and Typhoon operation.You need always watch for flangs and dont trust all progress to air-forces.Im always sends more than 20 divs in every province when fall Helb happen

For me, the problem is that you are even trying to deal with that pocket instead of using all your mobile forces to snatch as much FR territory as you can. The french surrender (and the ingame events) are triggered by taking a lot of their provinces, not by uselessly reducing their pocket, especially when supply consumption in battle and out of it are not that different (if at all in the case of INF).

For me, the problem is that you are even trying to deal with that pocket instead of using all your mobile forces to snatch as much FR territory as you can. The french surrender (and the ingame events) are triggered by taking a lot of their provinces, not by uselessly reducing their pocket, especially when supply consumption in battle and out of it are not that different (if at all in the case of INF).
Hmm, you don't have the big picture, so you can't see that my fastest units are currently grabbing as much territory as possible. Regarding the forces in the pocket...I have not told you what are my plans :)

Nice of the Italians to gift you with that, maybe you should return the favour, like teaching them breach loaded weapons instead of the mussel loaders they use currently :) even though your not able to mock their tank(kettes) with your Panzerleins yet!

Nice of the Italians to gift you with that, maybe you should return the favour, like teaching them breach loaded weapons instead of the mussel loaders they use currently :) even though your not able to mock their tank(kettes) with your Panzerleins yet!
I don't know what I am sending to them, my allies are helped automatically now. :)

This is the last update ready, the 100th. For the next ones, I will need to have my PC fixed first, assuming that the HD has not been impacted. Fingers crossed :huh:

d4xFDZC.jpg

Last edited:
Luftwaffe didn't work against Dynamo anyway so don't be sad.

What I meant with the Italians was that you should gift them some of your blueprints so they stop suxing.

What I meant is that I have checked the box to automatically help my allies with blueprint. So Italy has started to receive what it needs.

I pray I'm not the only one who thinks that a user by the name of "Lucifer" playing as Nazi Germany is the perfect match.

I pray I'm not the only one who thinks that a user by the name of "Lucifer" playing as Nazi Germany is the perfect match.
Worse, a victorious Germany :)

It's a back with a VENGEANCE! I laughed so hard at that image where Deutsche Luft Hansa drops the Fallschirmjägers to close the big pocket.

Lufthansa. There's no better way to fly.

:rofl: