• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The French Army's incompetence clearly shows that France needs to be liberated from itself. Great job there!

Waaaaay back, all the puppets you could release only had a core on their capital, and the rest only as claims, so they'd get horrible revolt risk, and loads of rebels that kill their resource output.

Reichkoms are only here for roleplay :)

Anyway, Congratulations for the fall of Paris! Next is the pocketing of the Maginot Linie!

Sorry for the delay, I had lots of things on my plate these last weeks. I wanted to end the Battle of France before taking a break from the AAR, but I won't even be able to do that. For various reasons, don't expect updates on a regular basis for the next 2 months. I will perhaps be able to add few updates, but don't even count on that. Merry Christmas to everybody!

Better advancing from Burges to Dunkirk-Amiens,and make good pocket in Calais
My strategy for Germany.Good surprise for England troops
You will see in this update why I certainly didn't want to do that. It is better to leave a province in Belgium not connected to the Belgium capital, and to be sure that this province is not connected to a supplied French province.

The French Army's incompetence clearly shows that France needs to be liberated from itself. Great job there!
Yes, and all of France.

Waaaaay back, all the puppets you could release only had a core on their capital, and the rest only as claims, so they'd get horrible revolt risk, and loads of rebels that kill their resource output.

But... but Reichskoms are awesome...!
I am a mapmaker, so there is no way that I won't have patches of RK on the map. Furthermore, they are more realistic, even if they can be a pain. Nevertheless, they have 2 advantages: they reduce the load on the German TC, and the resource output if bigger if properly garrisoned (You said oil?)​

Reichkoms are only here for roleplay :)
Anyway, Congratulations for the fall of Paris! Next is the pocketing of the Maginot Linie!
Yes, very soon.

Thank you!

CfFU9EV.jpg

Last edited:
But Germany invaded on USSR when NAP stilled in force.Its is one of historical moments of surprise

Last edited:
Last edited:
Your supply corridor is rather thin and long?
Nope. That it was thin was obvious, I couldn't have missed it. And the French have no way to push me back there, while they are collapsing.
Another idea?

You were losing the battle of Dunkirk?
No, that's not that neither. The pocket of Bruges-Lille (actually) is not supplied and can't be (it would have to be through the Belgium province, but this one has no connection to its capital). Because of my air strikes on moving units, odds are overwhelmingly in my favor there, even if that is not so obvious if you consider the numbers of divisions involved.
The problem is in the upper-right picture, and it is tiny.

Is it the French Doom-stack in Luxembourg?

Look forward to more updates! Keep up the great work!