• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why cancel when they only cost 0.1 IC?
That is for the AI. One day after, they cost 3.8 for a human player, the regular price (see the right side of the queue). And since the last of the line would be built in 1955, they would be outdated.
Also, I've canceled the line where I didn't research the latest models, for the BC (Battle Cruisers).

Curious, how subs are handled here?
In HOI 3 they suck ballz and in AoD they are quite overpowered.
I can't really say. I avoid using them as doom stacks. I use them only as convoy raiders, for which task I find them quite effective provided enough of them have been deployed. They are highly effective if they have a friendly air cover.

RZE1Q6f.jpg

Last edited:
I see Manse is delaying again, has he developed the StuG yet?
It is a 1940 tech. It is too early for now in my opinion.

Mmmm. Two super-heavies. Though I have to wonder if British carriers or naval bombers will destroy them before they ever get wreak havoc on the British fleet.
During my previous attempt, I remember that the 2 SHBBs got caught by an air attack, from carriers if I remember correctly. They survived, but with one with only the paint to keep the holes together (less than 5% left). I have learned better now. :)

D9ISePe.jpg

Last edited:
Almost there... The Poles should start feeling uneasy now...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Inf '39 is 8% better for the cost of 10% more supplies and a whooping 66% more fuel. So staying at '36 is very environmental friendly.

Softness
Offensive vulnerability
Defensive vulnerability

What do these stats even mean?

Softness
Offensive vulnerability
Defensive vulnerability

What do these stats even mean?
I think they are (though its a long time since I played a HOI2 like game)

softness : what % of the division is armoured and therefore is attacked by hard attack instead of soft attack.
vulnerability : chance to avoid getting hit on O/D.

I think they are (though its a long time since I played a HOI2 like game)

softness : what % of the division is armoured and therefore is attacked by hard attack instead of soft attack.
vulnerability : chance to avoid getting hit on O/D.

So, concerning the off/deff vulerability, higher numbers are better or worse?

I just realized that the graphics of the last previous updates were quite bad. Something probably related to the settings on the laptop that I used during my travel. I will try to fix them later.
Gentlemen, if I follow this pace for the updates, next week we will be at war!

sC6DSaW.jpg

Last edited:
You can upgrade INF directly to other unit types in DH? :eek: And yeah, Goering was always useless, just have him roasted and eaten by bears or something.