• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(424234)

Major
4 Badges
Dec 16, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Almost all of Arabic counties have completely unimaginative coats of arms when held by Christian rulers. They all are just two rectangles arranged vertically. This mod remedies that by supplying a coat of arms for each of those counties.

Here is a screenshot:
a.png

And here is the list of all coats of arms added:
b.png

Please note that these CoAs are not historical. There was no history of Christian county holding in those lands.

This mod does not change the checksum.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z1l90g9xxsltou9

You can use this mod or any parts of it for any purposes you want.

Last edited:
Reactions:
It's not just the middle east, but if I remember correctly, basically every Malian county, and some of the Abyssinian counties, if you look at their flags, they're exactly the same (I think it's some pastel green with a sickly maroon colour, might be wrong though).

It's not just the middle east, but if I remember correctly, basically every Malian county, and some of the Abyssinian counties, if you look at their flags, they're exactly the same (I think it's some pastel green with a sickly maroon colour, might be wrong though).
Yeah. If this mod expands to cover every placeholder CoA in the game that'd be amazing.

It covers every placeholder CoA.

Hey AUTOMATIC,thanks for this mod...for the preview I can tell it's really nice...
I will use this with Project Balance so I just put the files in the mod folder right???..no need to do anything else???

An update for 1.08??? if it's needed of course...;)

edit??? update for the new 3.09 P.B version????

Last edited:
Thanks for the mod. It's lovely, especially used in conjunction with Kingdom Abound. I have more interesting CoAs to choose from for my custom kingdoms and empires!

Is this mod going to be updated to add in missing counties (like Tlemcen) and maybe extra counties added in by HIP and RoI?
Most likely the mod authour will not do for HIP (not sure if you mean SWMH or not), that is completely unrelated to this mod for vanilla. Ask the SWMH team(which I assume you are reffering to) to do these.

Is this mod going to be updated to add in missing counties (like Tlemcen) and maybe extra counties added in by HIP and RoI?

The mod is actually for the most part obsolete, the base game added shields of all of the Levant/Africa (barring Ethiopia) and Caucasia with RoI. They are IMO better and more realistic than the ones here.

I wish there was one like this for the Zoastrians.