• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

pixies57

Captain
83 Badges
Aug 16, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
Deus Vult Pack

Europa Divisa​

This is a map-mod that aims to add historical provinces and adds a few gameplay and database elements to besten your CK2 experience.

MOD by Pixies57 & Elryck & Arko

Download

FEATURES

Additional provinces
Additional sea provinces (division of existing ones + seas around arabic peninsula)
Additional islands ( Elbe, Oléron, anglo-norman islands, Dalmatian islands ,Corfou, Eubée, Djerba...)
New Republics : Amalfi, Ancône, Noli, Gaète, Raguse, Aden (Aden is borrowed from Jordaelf's mini mod)
Completed HRE emperors' dynasties and Carolingians
Completed Roman Empire emperors' dynasties
Added all Popes and Ecumenial Patriarches

MODS/Mini-MOD INCLUDED or ADAPTES

Habemus Papam by Elryck + Strategium Team (Popes and Patriarches stuff)
Mercator+ by Elryck et Arko (beautified and corrected map)
Nom d'une guerre by Arko (special French localisation bonus to rename wars)
Xylo, ReC & CoA Pack by Arko (flavour packs + Coa)
Blood for Sahara (AKA Du Sang pour le Sahara) by Souppalognon
New borders by EOOQE
Jewish Courtier by jordarkelf

Last edited:
Looks really nice! :) I usually also add a duchy of Touraine in France, and in CK 1 in sometimes added a duchy of Narbonne (Gothia/Septimania).

I didn't know, that the map of France could be improved even further;), since France and Poland were two regions, unlike most of the map, which did end up being improved, when comparing the CK 2 vanilla map with the CK 1 vanilla.
For instance I use the Resketched Provinces Mod to greatly improve the borders in the Holy Roman Empire (no provinces were added yet, but Znojmo was turned into Oberösterreich (Upper Austria/Traungau) and (county) Österreich (Austria) into Niederösterreich (Lower Austria)), since I didn't really like most (the majority) of the province borders in the HRE of the (standard) vanilla map.

One question is this mod compatible with the Resketched Provinces Mod, I guess not (yet), but that would really be great.

Last edited:
One question is this mod compatible with the Resketched Provinces Mod, I guess not (yet), but that would really be great.

no as it changes a same file (provinces.bmp) in a different way. but if resketched mod don't add provinces, the two maps can be merged with a few tweaks.

no as it changes a same file (provinces.bmp) in a different way. but if resketched mod don't add provinces, the two maps can be merged with a few tweaks.

I already guessed that ;). Merging those would be great, because this really looks impressive; but if using this mod means that the borders of the Holy Roman Empire have to revert to vanilla, then I guess I will wait for a tweaked version or when I personally have more time. Since IMHO relatively speaking the standard province border set up in France is better than the standard province border set up in the Holy Roman Empire.

I already guessed that ;). Merging those would be great, because this really looks impressive; but if using this mod means that the borders of the Holy Roman Empire have to revert to vanilla, then I guess I will wait for a tweaked version or when I personally have more time. Since IMHO relatively speaking the standard province border set up in France is better than the standard province border set up in the Holy Roman Empire.

I dont know exactly wath is changed in the resketch mod but if it is "only" the provinces' border some copy paste should do the trick. Pixies' mod alters some other files like defaultmap, positions and so. I myself working on a mod on France borders in the same way as Pixies does but with less provinces but with additionnal de jure kingdoms.
That to say that it has some chances for merging possibilities here.

Looks really nice. Noticed an error in the history/characters/porhoet file though

Code:
10057000 = {
	name="Josselin"
	# AKA: Josselin
	dynasty=313 
	religion="catholic"
	culture="breton"
	father=40909
	[COLOR="#00FF00"]1040.1.2 = {
		birth="1062.1.2"[/COLOR]
	}
	1114.1.1 = {
		death="1114.1.1"
	}
}

I have just adapt province.bmp of resketched mod,the river.bmp not includ.
For the river,i think includ an other rivermod...http://forum.reseau-js.com/topic/83147-mini-mod-mercator/

Can I include your mod into reality Kings? This would be great!

For the future, will you include the map of the Saxon England mod? They also performed some changes. The last version was released just last night, but not in the first post.

Last edited:
Can I include your mod into reality Kings? This would be great!

For the future, will you include the map of the Saxon England mod? They also performed some changes. The last version was released just last night, but not in the first post.
Yes, you can include it, but only when I have finished.
Today I've added eight new counties, tomorrow 6/7 ....
I almost made ​​France, and I just started in Italy ....

At first I could include the map of Saxon, but I will also remap England and the rest of the map....

Regarding Italy, do you also split the (Southern) Abruzzi region from the province of Spoleto (this part ended up in the kingdom of Sicily, later kingdom of Naples)?

Edit: I noticed you changed the border between Foggia, Ancona and Spoleto

Last edited:
Regarding Italy, do you also split the (Southern) Abruzzi region from the province of Spoleto (this part ended up in the kingdom of Sicily, later kingdom of Naples)?

Edit: I noticed you changed the border between Foggia, Ancona and Spoleto

Yes i think slit Spoleto.
The border between Foggia,Ancona and Spoleta are changed by reskeched mod.Actually i work to the nord of italy.
Add Suze(Torino),Mondovi,alessendria,Tortona.
Preview(work in progress)

Yes, you can include it, but only when I have finished.
Today I've added eight new counties, tomorrow 6/7 ....
I almost made ​​France, and I just started in Italy ....

At first I could include the map of Saxon, but I will also remap England and the rest of the map....

Would it be ok for your if I include your mod after you have finished Northern Italy and included the Saxon England map? This would be a good starting point for my mod as the major powers would be handled, except for Spain and Byzantion. I could always release a new version then when you release a new version of your mod. Anyways, I would like to include your mod asap as the other guys already finished Wales and Saxon England which would be a great improvement of the game which could be implanted really fast. Unfortunately, I lack the skills to mod the map and also the team to teach it to myself :)