• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for updating this to 2.1.1, mate. Although the new religion icons for the Indian religions don't show up whilst in game. Perhaps you missed a file, in generalstuff.gfx or something of the sort? Not sure, but either way, much appreciated!

you're right, it's the number of frames stuff...

use this then~ thanks to the report

http://depositfiles.com/files/7b3hd7gm3

I'm getting weird bright blue/green border lines. Has anyone else experienced this, particularly in the northern areas of the map?

Otherwise, thank you for doing this, I was really missing the CoAs :)

dude, this hosting...must be the worst on earth i have ever seen =)

Tell me what host site you prefer and i might upload again

by the way, can you contact with solo now?

there should be a lot of stuff he made for tptt;)

Why the flag would be incorrect when I use this mod?Only the flag of the pagan religion(except Norse).
But if I change my religion into Muslim or any other religion are not pagan, the flag well be correct. And every time I restart the game, the pagan flag will change into another one---incorrect

Tell me what host site you prefer and i might upload again

by the way, can you contact with solo now?

there should be a lot of stuff he made for tptt;)
Why the flag would be incorrect when I use this mod?Only the flag of the pagan religion(except Norse).
But if I change my religion into Muslim or any other religion are not pagan, the flag well be correct. And every time I restart the game, the pagan flag will change into another one---incorrect

I've tried with the current version, although I've only tested it and didn't play or load a saved game. What I saw is some border issues like there is no line on some kingdoms and all the dead characters on family trees have instead of white or red dead skulls have some kind of white or red tombstones, well that's how it looks like to me. Also some Muslim sultans have christian type coat of arms and not Islamic ones.

Post a screencap and i might check someday later

cause i'll have some meeting stuff from tomorrow

So it seems Charlemagne broke the mod. It crashes the game after the loading which happen after you selected a character and clicked play.

The problem seems to be located inside the generalstuff.gfx and/or generalstuff.gfx.bak, cause removing them from the mod folder and then lauching a game with the mod activated without those two files stop the crash.

If anyone could take the time to take a look into it, i'd be really happy !

Thanks !

Now it is Charlemagne compatible

Feel free to get it from the link here -> PS for Charlemagne with icon fixed

(Caution: some icon mistakes have been fixed at the time this post edited, if you dl it before, please get it again from the reuploaded link)

If there's any problem just let me know

Also Solo has mentioned that he'll consider intergrating all the UI work he's done in the future

Let's hope for the best:)

So it seems Charlemagne broke the mod. It crashes the game after the loading which happen after you selected a character and clicked play.

The problem seems to be located inside the generalstuff.gfx and/or generalstuff.gfx.bak, cause removing them from the mod folder and then lauching a game with the mod activated without those two files stop the crash.

If anyone could take the time to take a look into it, i'd be really happy !

Thanks !

Last edited:
That's great thanks a lot !

I've got one question though, i made myself a customized version out of the RoI version, with different colors and without the new pagans CoA (They're great but they clip through the pagan shield so this kinda kills it for me).

In order to get this customized version working do i just switch the generalstuff.gfx and generalstuff.gfx.bak or do I have to do my thing all over again ? (Yeah that was kinda a pain to find just what i wanted gone and not erasing anything else)

Again thanks a lot :)

To skip some certain CoAs you have to modify the interface/coat_of_arms.txt to delete or replace the codes that display the file

For example, if you do not want this pattern show up in the game , you have to delete the codes below

Code:
		texture = {
			file = "gfx\\coats_of_arms\\pattern_norse.tga"
			size = { x = 10 y = 4 }
			noOfFrames = 32
			color = 2
			emblem = no
		}

That's great thanks a lot !

I've got one question though, i made myself a customized version out of the RoI version, with different colors and without the new pagans CoA (They're great but they clip through the pagan shield so this kinda kills it for me).

In order to get this customized version working do i just switch the generalstuff.gfx and generalstuff.gfx.bak or do I have to do my thing all over again ? (Yeah that was kinda a pain to find just what i wanted gone and not erasing anything else)

Again thanks a lot :)

Yup i know about that, my question was if, putted simply, you only changed the generalstuff.gfx and generalstuff.gfx.bak, so i can get my own version made from RoI working with Charlemagne.

Sorry about the confusion, english isn't my primary language ^^

Yup i know about that, my question was if, putted simply, you only changed the generalstuff.gfx and generalstuff.gfx.bak, so i can get my own version made from RoI working with Charlemagne.

Sorry about the confusion, english isn't my primary language ^^

Ah, just compare generalstuff.gfx before and after, they added some lines

don't care about .bak file since it's just a backup file

Now it is Charlemagne compatible

Feel free to get it from the link here -> PS for Charlemagne with icon fixed

(Caution: some icon mistakes have been fixed at the time this post edited, if you dl it before, please get it again from the reuploaded link)

If there's any problem just let me know

Also Solo has mentioned that he'll consider intergrating all the UI work he's done in the future

Let's hope for the best:)
请问一下图标修复的那个版本上传度娘了么