• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haiti has NO colonial nation in Louisiana.. No clue why not. Who cares.

Their capital is in the same continent (North America). You do not receive CNs on the same continent as your capital or if the land of a different continent is directly connected to your capital.

That's what I found out in my Pequot/Aztec/Inca-runs, at least.

Apart from that, I am happy to see that you are trying to put the ONE in one tag.

Their capital is in the same continent (North America). You do not receive CNs on the same continent as your capital or if the land of a different continent is directly connected to your capital.

That's what I found out in my Pequot/Aztec/Inca-runs, at least.

Apart from that, I am happy to see that you are trying to put the ONE in one tag.

ah ok, I figured it was that. Before this, I thought it was three regions.. North south and center (which includes caribbean).

How about annexing your vasalls? :)

I first want influence group filled. And admin tech 27 for last admin efficiency level. Then i'll see what is possible.

Nice progress! Looking for real one-tagging :)

huh. I know coalition forming is based on their military power against YOUR power. But almost noone had enough AE against me (-50+) to form one. And the few that could got stomped and attacked

total development at start of chapter 5 was 10xx for manchu itself. I hit empire horde status at end of chapter 4. With subjects? Maybe close to 2000 (prolly lower)

You say coalition forming is dependant on total developent including subjects? Interesting.

I can slip a secret for next chapter: I hit 5000 total development for my nation alone in next chapter.

Which will lkely be written tomorrow.

I think you are right. Because military power is kinda proportional to developement, I thought it's developement. Anyways my points was I've seen no coalitions when I hit 3k-5k developement or 300k-500k armies. But I saw you still had coalition in last chapters, holland and other hre minors.

Note that I probably should have retreated this or that army out of the fight for morale:damage reasons. But I keep forgetting this. I am also not even sure if this would be better, or worse. I'm not really good at micromanaging stacks in a doomstack fight.. I usually just throw everything I have in the fight. Tips appreciated.

I have no idea for better managements for doomstackfighting. After choosing right terrain, it's matter of brutal force. This is how I am doing in late game, it is similar to what you did: place multiple stacks close to each other and reinforce with best general when enemy doomstack have lock sign(when can't change path). The only difference is 1) I use standard full stack of 26 (12 inf 4 cav 10 art) and always keep them same size or multiple of it (double or half), this way I can see which stack is in lowest strength and retreat them once a while so that active regiments in the line are full strength and high morale. 2) I found it's useful to activate outliner with only battles and diplomacy in late game, so I can concentrate on multiple large battles.

those screenshots would have been good argument to the current thread of france/spain discipline/morale choice.
Those screenshots would have made good example that a quantity army with morale bonuses wins a war versus france (or any nation with load of high level forts) lot faster then a quality army with discipline.

3) It's up to playstyle, I like how you stack up maintenance bonus too but I'd rather choose quality. I think quality is the key to late game doomstak fighting against superpower because bothside field enough armies to fill battlewidth, quantity doesn't matter in this case(doomstack fighting). The followings are my leftover screenshots of first fights in first war against France for comparison of different builds against similar enemy(France in 1690-1700). My mil idea was quality then aristocracy (I can't remember how much I unlocked but I think I got full quality atm).

aeDYAn4.jpg

first war against France in the late game.

ixgXL1O.jpg

pic for morale(france) and discipline(me plc). I used 10% discipline event from advisor that I saved up til late game.
this is definitely stackwipe but this is only pic have morale and discipline.

WtPJqTz.jpg

116k vs 156k and casualities 53k vs 36k

hyDor5c.jpg

148k vs 172k and casualties 68k vs 42k

Even with worse general, exchangerate is quite nice enough and it really drain french manpower pool fast.

3mBCqNt.jpg

4 years(including waiting for coring) til 100%

Thanks for the comment @trojan1234

Regarding coalition forming: I think the coalitions formed in my game because I had low diplo tech compared to HRE. Also, HRE tends to be first to join coalition because they have absurd high agressive expansion.

I know for SURE that back in 1.9 nations who had HIGHER ae, were MORE inclined to join coalition.

I think their inclination to join coalition was higher then their fright of me.

After the discussion I had with @BarrosRodrigues (on how coalitions get triggered and vanish late game if your military strength is silly high) I tested a bit with an old de-ironmanned backup save.

If I had NOT attacked all seperate big powers after the first peace deals with Poland and Lithuania, ENTIRE Europe would have went into coalition instead of only the HRE ( which was result of my declarations on greater powers before they could join coalition).

So at least I confirmed for myself I was on the right track.

Regarding the discussion quantity-quality and morale-discipline: its indeed playstyle dependant.

But I prefer to have higher morale EARLY ON, because late game doesn't matter in the end usually. Its the first 200 years that count.

Last edited:
Great read so far! I always learn something new when I read your AAR's.

In my experience, I find that as long as more than one major power isn't willing to start the coalition, no one else will join if you're big enough. It's especially evident when you ally France and get 200 AE with the rest of Europe, no one wiill even even start a coalition if you have 200+ force limit. However, without allying one of the major threats like that, I find that people are far more willing to start coalitions even if they're obviously unwinnable. It's somewhat inconsistent though, as sometimes you'll still see the coalition of minors with no chance to win forming a coalition even when you effectively control 80% or more of the power in europe. I wonder how exactly the fear vs outrage is calculated.

I haven't tried it with low diplo tech, though. Some mechanics like that are pretty obscured, I'd never even considered diplo tech to have an impact. Interesting to look into stuff like that.

In my run, it was always HRE states that started the coalition.. So it isn't always greater powers that start it :)

In 1.9 the amount of AE played big role.. If you had ridiculous AE (like in HRE) all the HRE would form coalition really quick.

In all my previous runs, it was a puny HRE state that started coalition, and that declared the coalition war.

Glad I can teach you some new things @Metagel

Reactions:
Chapter 14: QING versus the entire world!

In this chapter, Qing will attack each part of the world that was still relatively untouched..

First target of the chapter: Austria..

Playing manoeuvre game again.

DOOMSTACK ALERT!!

Oh wait no, half of them are now on way to another province right before they went movement locked..

Weird strategy you got there, Austria :rolleyes:

Oh I get it now, you are using them to reinforce the fight! I can do that as well you know ;)

Still not getting your tactical plan, Austria :confused:

Austrian musketeer : "Sir! The Chinese are slaughtering our comrades down there!"

Austrian general: "Lucky we are up here! We couldn't see it coming in Elsass.."

Got to love looking at battles at speed one :)

FIRST HRE coring batch: Saxony and Switzerland. The rest can cook in the steamcooker ;)

14k ducats? Yeah sure o_O

Note that the amount of ducats you get with this event is 1,5 years worth of income, using your projected yearly income (amount on left tab of economic view, not taking expenses into account) when you click accept.

So this means Qing has 1000 monthly income? I guess so :cool:

Newfoundland and Thirteen colonies seem to be winning their independence war.. No british occupations anywhere!

SECOND HRE coring batch: 4 hre princes wiped off the map. Including the pope, who got to be independent thanks to the France-Austria war last chapter..
Say hello to USA and CANADA! They won their independance. GOOD! When is the truce with them gone....?

I got an achievement! :eek:

Hmmm what for :confused:

Oh.. QING has more then a million manpower pool :p

Gimme your 0% overextension colonies, Inca! Thanks.

Poland attacks Lithuania.. Good! Please lose a lot of manpower and troops, makes it easier for me later ;)

AGAIN??? o_O

Note that this event can pop with a load of chance once you obtained 60+ trade efficiency in a trade node. Hence why you see it VERY frequently late game, and especially if you form trade companies here and there to dominate trade in many trade nodes.

I think. Feedback appreciated.

Tuscany was like 8x% overextension, so I filled the rest of my overextension belly with some Inca provinces..

Quite ambitious, USA. Aren't you supposed to be historical friends with France? No? ok then :rolleyes:

Quite ambitious, Canada. Aren't you supposed to be historical friends with France? No? ok then :rolleyes:

Usa and Canada both rivalled France right after they got independent.. Sure, why not.

Austria gave me more forts, and more chance at claiming high development provinces.

Important tip:

If you do a peace deal asking only claims, these provinces core FASTER then unclaimed provinces.

If you claim all 20+ development provinces and only ask for those, you can chain core MORE batches of 9x% overextension in the SAME time period.

I used the peace period of one day to return some provinces to dead nations. Finland, Sweden and Sapmi (yeah, SAPMI!!) now allow me to full annex Scandinavia and core it as overseas territory ;)

Good trade-off, as the provinces I gave up are not even 20 development total..

And to be honest, I think I will let Sapmi live for a LONG while :)

I attacked Poland right after.. The camouflaged QING troops wiped everyone in the green Woods :eek:

Why do I always think of BRUSSELS SPROUTS if I see woods provinces up close in terrain mapmode?!

I dunno, because it is obvious it are all small broccoli lumps :confused:

I speed attacked Lithuania, and annulled their alliance with France. I'll be back after the truce ended, folks..

Lithuania went to lick their wounds, and asked Poland for a province and to put Kazan back on the map.

Last edited:

Bye Scandinavia :(

They were one of my first western tech European targets in this AAR, and this is the inevitable outcome..

And bye JIN. They got fed to Wu.. 34 warscore from one battle? I think that is a new record for Qing o_O

Observation: I discovered something new to me here.. If you attack a hre prince while emperor is on truce with you, the emperor STILL joins as full co-belligerent, and calls all his allies.

More and more HRE princes get wiped of the map. Things aren't looking good for the Holy Roman Empire..

Nope, not good at all. Bye HRE :D

Pity I can't use the prestige on anything! All my subjects are already at 0% liberty desire..

Quite ambitious, USA. You'll see how I react in a year and a half :mad:

I finally could tech up to admin 26, and spent my diplo pool on the first two influence ideas.

Especially the -33% time to fabricate claims is VERY handy for QING now ;)

Poland gave me all their leftover 20+ development provinces I had claimed. Austria can cook for a little longer.

Next up: Great Britain. I landed troops before the declaration where I was able.

*Blitzkrieg mode enabled*

*STOMP*

BLUBBLUB Great-Britain.

Qing has upgraded its early carracks and cogs to the diplo tech 19 variants! We have war galleons now!

That same fleet enabled QING to invade the island forts of Orkney and Fareur.

The British fleet cowered in their port..

More land for QING! Austria is shrinking of shame after the HRE got dismantled..

Next up: Lithuania. They stood (almost) alone now, after i annulled their alliance with France in the previous war..

USA suffered the consequences of rivalling Qing :mad:

The Chinese troops explored all their land, and tried their tobacco.

I made peace with Great Britain, after doing seperate annul alliance peace to USA and Canada. Both have no alliance now, and a short truce.

Great Britain ceded QING all their leftover colony provinces in North America...

...and also all their forts and some provinces to link it all up.

I said before I had 1000 ducat income a month. Trade is giving me almost same income a month as taxation..

Let's spend it!

First QING made enough normal troops to fill their forcelimit. 300 regiments will do.

Overkill, but hey, why not :rolleyes:

Qing also filled its naval forcelimit with 200 war galleons and 100 merchantman transports.

We still got to invade the area around Malacca, after all :cool:

Last edited:

Lithuania ceded me all their 20+ development provinces I could core as overseas.

This made me realise I got install a new buffer between Asia and Europe, or Qing can't core the rest of Poland and Lithuania as overseas..

There we go, entire Europe is closed off for good. Qing can now full annex Poland and Lithuania and core it as overseas :D

ENOUGH of this peace already! Its preposterous :mad:

*blitzkrieg mode enabled*

Invading Brazil!

*blitzkrieg mode enabled*

Invading France!

QING fooled the French with their camouflage outfits.. The French blundered into massive artillery trap!

FRANCE got slaughtered. This time I am sieging their fortress of Trinidad also..

Well, I guess the war is won before it even started :rolleyes:

Qing invaded some former HRE princes, and tried to get everyone out of the war versus France with annul alliance peace treaties. Mexico and Haïti were out of the French fast quite fast.

France ceded all former colonies in Floride to Qing. Qing also took a bridgehead province in California (well more like Oregon), and cored it.

Spain has colonial nation in Alaska now, and Colombia is colonizing Oregon region. Don't look at me o_O

Colombia? Attacked, rest assured..

I asked them to cede their entire Oregon colonial nation. Colombia that had Oregon as colonial nation... Sure why not :rolleyes:

Qing bluntly asked for the full annexation of the big ally of Brazil.. Bye, la Plata.

And then this! Brazil can stay on the map and lick their wounds.

Right before that, Qing reduced the number of former HRE princes to ehh.... six? Austria, Magdeburg, Bavaria, Cologne and Holland are still there. And OPM Papal states, who appeared in Cologne province after I full annexed them the second time. How many times do I have to annex the Pope?!

Speaking of Holland..

You have been untouched by QING for TOO long! Sentimental value I guess :rolleyes:

But then I saw Sunda and Ayutthaya picking up armies in... Florida? Ok, let's declare then when they are near my fleet. They are both allies of Holland..

The Sunda and Ayutthaya fleets got sunk, with all their troops still aboard..

Sunda is a SERIOUS blobbed nation.

They ate Brunei and almost all big islands near it. The 300 troops I made earlier on, invaded all of the allies of Holland.

Qing army routed the capital stack to Zeeland province (sea land in English).

Let's invade SeaLand by Sea! Can't access it in any other way :rolleyes:

Its Sealand after all.

Qing routed Holland to their capital, and their troops got wiped out.

Qing truce with Canada and USA ended, and I attacked them seperatly.

Well, that is that :cool:

USA failed our emperor's test... They are a REALLY crappy rival for Qing..

Canada and USA ceded THIS to Qing. A bit less bordergore.

This is what Sunda holds.. I did annul alliance peace deals with Sunda and Ayutthaya.

Holland gave me a few big development provinces (including the centers of trade Antwerp and Holland), and a load of territory of their colonial nations. Their leftover provinces in South America and Newfoundland area got swallowed also.

Wu ate entire Dai Viet. Nepal ate entire Pegu. This was a seperate war against Dali, by the way.

Important tip:

If you do seperate peace deals that ask for a full annexation (in any way possible), the diplo cost will always be 0 diplo points. The UI is still lying on that part.

Ayutthaya had given me a low development province too.. After coring it, I sold it to Gujarat, for future Ayutthaya/Khmer feeding purposes. Wu got my cored province in the area of Brunei, to feed them Sunda later on.

QING now has admin tech 27! Max administrative efficiency, and lowest possible diplo integration cost..

Qing started integrating three subjects at once: WU, Nepal and REWA Kantha.

I was integrating Gujarat for a month when I realised they are making entire Europe overseas near constantinople.. And they must continue to do so for now.
Hence, I replaced it by integration of WU.

In case you wonder: a one tag is easily possible still.

So, let's go ONE TAG MODE from now on!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Last edited:
Reactions:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Holland, you did well.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Holland, you did well.

they aren't gone yet!

did you switch your forum avatar because I made fun of it last time? ;)

Think I'll leave Holland with Zeeland province as capital in the end. For a laugh.

they aren't gone yet!

did you switch your forum avatar because I made fun of it last time? ;)

Think I'll leave Holland with Zeeland province as capital in the end. For a laugh.
No, I switched it because I had new ones available now!

You should leave Gelre as last remaining nation in the world. For... science.
Not because I live in Gelderland...

Last edited:
Bro you are mastermind! I finally finished reading all chapters. This is wow. Just wow. How long does 1 game year last in real time with all those pop outs?

The early years took lot longer, now I usually do speed 4.

But I must admit I get like 10 popups or more a month easily. At the start of the campaign that was a lot more.

I got popup/pause on for almost everything, to keep me informed.

Someone broke Alliance with x? Let's see if I can abuse that.

Ming got militaristic ruler? EEK!

Its how I play.. And a lot of my 'success' depends on it.

Especially for troop manoeuvers around my siege line, this is VERY important.

I dunno I could play this game decently if the popup/pause for armies arriving at destination would be disabled.. My entire 'leading PU armies around' Ryukyu aar needed this BADLY.

Anyways, glad you like the AAR :)

Chapter 15: Conquering while integrating

Subjects of Qing are integrating.. Got to save those precious diplo points! Qing took diplo point focus a while back!

Europe is starting to annoy me.. I'll be glad when its all over. Qing attacks Austria, and this drags Poland and others in. I focussed on Poland first. Because...

... they can be full annexed now. BYE Poland :(

I am getting seriously sloppy :oops:

Sent a stack to Wien, thinking nothing can stop Qing. Austria and Bavaria stomped me..

The reason is mainly because I was focussing on America invasions..

Yeah, those America invasions :D

Haïti cedes entire Caribbean area to Qing, along with ALL the former colony provinces they got.

Haïti is now a landlocked nation in Louisiana, which has a landlocked colonial nation in Colombia :rolleyes:

Speaking of Colombia.. I reduced them to OPM.

There aren't much former colony provinces left to take in South America..

And now there are umm.. none left o_O

Well, apart from a few straggler provinces that can't be taken unless I take overextension provinces... But I won't do that yet.

Meanwhile, I managed to get the upper hand against Austria and Bavaria. Bavaria got wiped off the map.

Time to start on the leftover nations in Asia. My fleet moved invasion forces to all their island forts and to Borneo.

And time to stomp FRANCE again :mad:

All it took was one 9-1 fire roll to wipe them out :eek:

Spread and siege, boys!

Note that my diplo point pool is negative now.. I am integrating the subjects a bit TOO fast :confused:

Lithuania got dragged in. I white peaced them out, because I can't do seperate peace.

Austria gave me a load of claims, all high development provinces.

Ayutthaya got invaded also.. Things are going well for Qing :cool:

Another women in history event fired, this time for the famous female Chinese astronomer.

She was a famous, female scientist from the QING dynasty!

She breached the feudal customs of the time, which hindered women's rights, by arduously working to educate herself in subjects such as astronomy, mathematics, geography, and medicine. She was a very strong and intelligent woman well known for her contributions in astronomy, mathematics, and poetry. She was an acclaimed scholar and an extraordinary woman of 18th century China.

Reduced tech cost huh? Let's see if we can use that to our advantage :D

Let's feed our vassals a bit! Their integration cost is low enough to risk it ;)

WU got fed also. Mainly fort provinces..

FRANCE ceded ALL its former colonies. All colonizers will have to, in the end.

I know I create a LOT of bordergore.. But I take their highest development provinces first :p

Its what I do all the time. I have the diplomats to make claims, so why not claiming and taking their best provinces first :cool:

Time to invade Japan..

In one of the first chapters I said they weren't going anywhere..

Not entirely true, they started colonizing! But still. Japan only gets invaded by everyone with overseas expansion cb or imperialism cb.. Before that? Noone could.

Maybe Korea invades them in some campaigns, but who else?

I invaded them in style, blockading them 100% while invading their coastal forts at once.

"blockades are calculated by comparing the total ship SPEED for your navy and the development of the province"

Err.. Then why are the ships not moving? Nevermind :oops:

Spain. Time to go for THEIR colonies. Their army in Iberia got wiped out in one combat round.

Japan attacked Spain. Because they shared Taiwan island with them :rolleyes:

Well, its something else then seeing everyone and their mother invading Japan.

Greece got released on Crete.

Last edited:

Time for another Jihad against Great Britain.

Qing declared on them when their fleet shares sea zone with their fleet. 170k troops got micromanaged to arrive on the same day in the enemy capital..

Micromanagement for the win.

Creating border gore mess can have its uses.. As I said before, I always make sure I can travel to enemy capital in same month, and take provinces towards that goal. QING always wipes armies in the first month of the war, before they gained full morale back..

Great Britain has more army tactics and discipline, but QING has got WAY more morale.

Spread and siege boys!

I wish to note that the AI DOES build new forts if you took all their forts in a previous peace deal.

I think I wrote that they don't make new forts in previous chapter somewhere and that they don't demolish buildings to be able to build new forts, but the AI DOES do that.

Oh well :rolleyes:

Its still useful to take their forts, because it enables you to start a siege on all their NEW forts the next war. Well, usually.

QING discovers Oregon and Alaska.. And found... Jan Mayen o_O

Yeah, that is a bear allright :eek:

Great Britain got cut down to size..

They only own Essex and some land in HRE now. And one colony that severs Cape good Hope trade company from my capital.

Muscovy ceded ALL its colonies.

Can't do full annexation, as Muscovy needs to sever my capital from Europe still.

Thanks again for colonizing Siberia :D

First bite out of Japan. I take all their low development provinces for now..

Because they have the best fishing grounds ;)

Spain ceded me ALL their colonies.

From Alaska and Oregon...

To South America...

To the spice isles.

For 0,0% overextension :confused:

And finally they filled the belly of QING by ceding a load of Iberian provinces.

WU.. I released them as OPM vassal when MING was about to explode in the 15th century. Seperatist rebels defected to my vassal, bringing all the provinces of
WU along.

WU
went rebellious for hundreds of years, only to see Manchu grow into Qing.

WU
got fed with almost ALL the leftover Chinese land.

In the end, they became a loyal vassal, and happily fought alongside Qing.

They agreed to be integrated, and this is the last time you can gaze on them :(

And then.. This.

QING REUNIFIED CHINA!

YAY me. Who is the QING now?!

The idea now is to conquer ENTIRE Europe before the eventual integration of Gujarat finishes.

So umm, lets start working towards that goal. Austria will be the first! Lithuania got white peaced out again..

Austrian bordergore begone! They have 2 provinces left now ;)

Holland has a few protectorates. Qing declared on all protectorates of the colonizers, to be able to ask for ALL their provinces (and to return province after to make them independent again).

Holland has a LOAD of colonized provinces in America. QING asked for EVERY province from dutch Mexico and dutch Louisiania. Holland is still colonising in Oregon colonial province..

Be my guest. Carry on :p

Qing has almost NO cores in entire America, yet they own almost everything now..

Rebel chance per province is 3-5% at best (in non sunni provinces, the converted sunni provinces have no rebel chance), and rebels are a joke on former colonial provinces.

Qing kept all those provinces in check, and never cored anything but former native tribe provinces, while carefully keeping a maximum of 4 cored provinces per colonial region.

5 would trigger a colonial nation being made, which Qing wants to avoid.

Brazil cedes me all the provinces that once belonged to native tribes. Which means... full annexation.

Note that I returned all CORED provinces to Brazil before this (a while back), to be able to core ONLY native tribe provinces. 4 in total. Perfect.

Entire north America got revealed to Qing. This made me realise I got to get rid of the terra incognita everywhere on the map..

Rewa kantha and Nepal are close to being fully integrated..

They are both religious hindu nations, yet they agreed to be integrated into the SUNNI QING.

1478 diplo cost to integrate all that Nepal. WU was probably under 2000 cost also...

Note that this low cost is thanks to combining max efficiency with influence idea group and the policy from administrative and influence idea groups.

This enables a nation to integrate subjects at 1.76 diplo power per development. So says @Path and I think I can trust what he says..

I started a thread on "diplo annex cost in 1.13" because I couldn't understand the formulae for diplo annex cost.

Behold, a QA member of Paradox answered in the thread, and said...

Did some of my own investigating on the subject..
That's quite the convoluted calculations we use there, and the UI giving incorrect and inconsistent values isn't exactly helping.

Adding a task in our database to improve this.

A QA member of Paradox team acknowledging EU4 uses convoluted calculations, and saying the UI can be incorrect and inconsistent?

A miracle :eek:

And it gets even better:

The below is my current understanding of it, based on the data collected while determining that there was a problem, and which areas of the game are (potentially) affected.

I have not, at this time, had a chance to verify this in the code, nor confirmed the intended functionality. For my own sanity, I am going to assume that the Actual Total Cost is accurate (or at least closer to accurate than what the confirmation dialog suggests).

I have not determined whether there is an actual minimum cost.

Actual Total Cost =SUM_allprovinces (Development* (1+[local]Hostile Core Creation)) * 8 * (1- Administrative Efficiency) * (1 + Diplomatic Annexation Cost)
(rounded down to nearest integer)

(note that beneficial Diplomatic Annexation Cost modifiers are scripted/displayed negative, Administrative Efficiency, positive)

The Confirmation Dialog displays this as

"Due to their Development of FLOOR[Development*(1+HCC)] "

and

"the annexation will cost a total of FLOOR[development*(1+HCC)] * FLOOR[8*(1-AEff)*(1+DAC)] "
(floor being the rounding down to nearest integer)

He even spilled the beans on one of the formulae Eu4 uses ingame.. Maybe I should ask him to spill all the formulae of the Personal union mechanic also?

And this is the result.

One subject left to integrate. For now. I was contemplating to take a few others..

Will QING take other subjects?

Will QING be able to explore the entire world?

Will QING be able to EAT the entire world?

Those are stories... for another time ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Last edited:
awesome chapter but 1 question, in one of the pictures with a war with spain, you were all green, how? o_O (the second to last picture of the first post of this chapter)