• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ikarium-420

Recruit
Sep 14, 2017
I recently had the game freeze up on me while it was auto- saving and I had to restart the Xbox. Now I can not play the game at all. The game loads to the main menu and the "Fetching Profile Data" load screen appears and never successfully loads, I have left it loading for as long as 90min and it does not work. This has made the game totally unplayable for me. I have many hours invested in this game and I am a little panicked about this situation, is there a work around for this issue?

Hi Do you get a message about it not successfully loading? in that case what does it say?

This is just a guess for a workaround but test playing offline( No network cable)

I found a solution to this problem. I deleted all local saved game data and the next time I started the game my cloud data synced up and my profile was able to load. - I did not get a message saying that the data could not load successfully, it just kept trying to load ad-infinitum, until you quit out of the game

Nice to hear that it worked out.
Sad that it happened at all=(