• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are there any planned updates to the migration CB? In most of my runs the AI chooses to use it to run to the corners of the map and to counties less advantageous than their original ones (aggressive neighbors are a good enough reason to move for roleplay reasons though). I have seen in my current run the Tribe of Jutes (Jylland Peninsula) "migrate" from a stable four county position with no outstanding threats to the Shetland Isles with a castle and barely room for a tribal holding. Also, is there anything linked to their event troops after victory? Perhaps a chain of events that reflect the settlement of their tribal warriors. Nothing is making me sweat more than the 8k Slavs that thought migrating to Oland was a good idea. Their leader is sitting on enough piety and prestige to double their numbers if any conflicts should happen. Perhaps there is a way to encourage larger tribes to target lands that are wealthier as indicated by available taxes under the current ruler of said targeted lands? De jure Roman Empire rarely faces any migrational threats outside of Britain in most of my runs.

Are there any planned updates to the migration CB? In most of my runs the AI chooses to use it to run to the corners of the map and to counties less advantageous than their original ones (aggressive neighbors are a good enough reason to move for roleplay reasons though). I have seen in my current run the Tribe of Jutes (Jylland Peninsula) "migrate" from a stable four county position with no outstanding threats to the Shetland Isles with a castle and barely room for a tribal holding. Also, is there anything linked to their event troops after victory? Perhaps a chain of events that reflect the settlement of their tribal warriors. Nothing is making me sweat more than the 8k Slavs that thought migrating to Oland was a good idea. Their leader is sitting on enough piety and prestige to double their numbers if any conflicts should happen. Perhaps there is a way to encourage larger tribes to target lands that are wealthier as indicated by available taxes under the current ruler of said targeted lands? De jure Roman Empire rarely faces any migrational threats outside of Britain in most of my runs.
Had an idea of trying to tie it more to prosperity or the tax revenue as a pull factor, while large hostile neighbouring realms which also can migrate would be more of a push factor, but otherwise there isn't really a general plan since @Zusk is currently absent. Concerning the settlement of the warriors, that is kind of represented through the culture change, although it would be interesting to model the different types of migrations, differentiating between solely elite transfer or the complete displacement of existing structures.

hey should there be a timed prohibition on franks using holy war CB? like how romans can't use holy war but with an "until_date = ***"

in my quest to not blob too hard and maintain some level of historical accuracy (meanwhile as its 664, i have all of france, have 30k troops, 7500 of which are retinues) i've worried that my eastern vassals may try and holy war their way into germany (i'm trying to wait for at least the mid 8th century before going all charlemagne and then cause the schism with HRE.3).

thus far i've been lucky and none of my vassals have been OP enough to beat the germanic coalitions that come about from holy wars, but there have been several close calls. and of course, most start dates put the franks in a VERY good position to start with.

hey should there be a timed prohibition on franks using holy war CB? like how romans can't use holy war but with an "until_date = ***"

in my quest to not blob too hard and maintain some level of historical accuracy (meanwhile as its 664, i have all of france, have 30k troops, 7500 of which are retinues) i've worried that my eastern vassals may try and holy war their way into germany (i'm trying to wait for at least the mid 8th century before going all charlemagne and then cause the schism with HRE.3).

thus far i've been lucky and none of my vassals have been OP enough to beat the germanic coalitions that come about from holy wars, but there have been several close calls. and of course, most start dates put the franks in a VERY good position to start with.
Why a prohibition specifically on the Franks? The same problem could in theory arise with the Alemanni or Thuringians. Given that the intention is to disable it completely up until a certain point (the Rise of Islam), I'm not really eager to add on specific restrictions and conditions for the Holy War CB.

Why a prohibition specifically on the Franks? The same problem could in theory arise with the Alemanni or Thuringians. Given that the intention is to disable it completely up until a certain point (the Rise of Islam), I'm not really eager to add on specific restrictions and conditions for the Holy War CB.

because the franks start in, frequently, and historically inhabited a position of serious power compared to nearby majors like the romans.

at 672 currently in my playthrough starting with the original Clovis, my borders are: (oh thanks for mentioning that one map mod BTW. really like it)
ck2_2_by_aruon-dbkl6i6.png

historical:

1024px-Frankish_Empire_481_to_814-en.svg.png

so i'm intentionally trying to hold off blitzing europe because of a kinda-within-smell-distance-near-historical-ish extent as my goal is to basically semi-RP as Francia. problem is, i can field 29000 troops (including 7500 in retinues) while the next nearest levy count are the garamantes and persia- with about 11000 each. so i'm ridiculously OP to a great extent even with defensive coalitions (which i will make sure to fight against for the closest to an even match when that time comes.) and self-imposed border limits, as i can just build castle towns everywhere.

...and i've been in this position for about a century. (i had gascony and this historical septimania area and provence before 520) i was even more powerful when i had 90% of iberia under my control thanks to being the visigoths heirs and such but that got dealt with. and of course, no need to worry about the dreaded gavelkind succession EVER.

now if this were the AI, it would be halfway to moscow by this point, and there'd be no hope of surviving because Gaul/Francia/France is inherently much more economically powerful than the germans at any point in the mod.

and this is why i'm thinking of a no holy war CB for franks before a point like 650 or 700- holy war can be spammed like crazy, it nets a large chunk of territory, buffs the winning religion, and multiple targets means that there's really no cooldown to speak of because by the time you have truces with everybody, its just a mop-up action down the road with no serious opponent coalitions.

this would force the AI to either go after the germans province by province, or focus on the bigger fish that is the visigoths and romans. any new territory HAS to be acquired via succession or slowly and over time where revolts can occasionally do damage. as it stands a good AI can make the franks head and shoulders over the ERE at its peak.

because the franks start in, frequently, and historically inhabited a position of serious power compared to nearby majors like the romans.
That doesn't mean they should get a particular treatment in this regard, it merely indicates yet again that the Holy War CB is both unfitting and unbalanced for the mod.

at 672 currently in my playthrough starting with the original Clovis, my borders are: (oh thanks for mentioning that one map mod BTW. really like it)
ck2_2_by_aruon-dbkl6i6.png

historical:

1024px-Frankish_Empire_481_to_814-en.svg.png

so i'm intentionally trying to hold off blitzing europe because of a kinda-within-smell-distance-near-historical-ish extent as my goal is to basically semi-RP as Francia. problem is, i can field 29000 troops (including 7500 in retinues) while the next nearest levy count are the garamantes and persia- with about 11000 each. so i'm ridiculously OP to a great extent even with defensive coalitions (which i will make sure to fight against for the closest to an even match when that time comes.) and self-imposed border limits, as i can just build castle towns everywhere.

...and i've been in this position for about a century. (i had gascony and this historical septimania area and provence before 520) i was even more powerful when i had 90% of iberia under my control thanks to being the visigoths heirs and such but that got dealt with. and of course, no need to worry about the dreaded gavelkind succession EVER.
Nice borders, not difficult to notice the AI-realms and the player-realm on this screenshot. :p

now if this were the AI, it would be halfway to moscow by this point, and there'd be no hope of surviving because Gaul/Francia/France is inherently much more economically powerful than the germans at any point in the mod.
That is correct, but there is no skilled player that keeps the AI-led realms together, which means the AI either won't get this far or will collapse once it has. Furthermore, I believe Italia is actually stronger than Gaul, so a ruler holding that area would be a theoretical challenge. In some playthroughs it will be the Visigoths or Soissons which are in this position, given that they both hold enough land in the area to be able to assert a long-time dominance.

and this is why i'm thinking of a no holy war CB for franks before a point like 650 or 700- holy war can be spammed like crazy, it nets a large chunk of territory, buffs the winning religion, and multiple targets means that there's really no cooldown to speak of because by the time you have truces with everybody, its just a mop-up action down the road with no serious opponent coalitions.

this would force the AI to either go after the germans province by province, or focus on the bigger fish that is the visigoths and romans. any new territory HAS to be acquired via succession or slowly and over time where revolts can occasionally do damage. as it stands a good AI can make the franks head and shoulders over the ERE at its peak.
My solution is rather to have no Holy War at all until the Rise of Islam. That way, regardless of which power which is dominant, they won't have access to the casus belli.

My solution is rather to have no Holy War at all until the Rise of Islam. That way, regardless of which power which is dominant, they won't have access to the casus belli.
Oh! Cool like how crusades are unlocked, well holy wars are already mini-crusades anyway. Also hows the current development for Rise of Islam I'm super stoked in beating them back once they reared their ugly head when they swallowed much of middle asia.

That doesn't mean they should get a particular treatment in this regard, it merely indicates yet again that the Holy War CB is both unfitting and unbalanced for the mod.

My solution is rather to have no Holy War at all until the Rise of Islam. That way, regardless of which power which is dominant, they won't have access to the casus belli.[/QUOTE]

well ok i'm all for having no holy war CB at all. sure it has its own issues but there could be situational holy war lookalike CBs for islam and to simulate charlemagne eventually. plus isn't the next major patch going to include basically a no CB is best CB... CB?

Nice borders, not difficult to notice the AI-realms and the player-realm on this screenshot. :p

:3 i'm not all abhorrent of border gore, but i'm REALLY picky about historically accurate borders even when i'm not using self-imposed house rules. and yet i still find that odd about myself.

That is correct, but there is no skilled player that keeps the AI-led realms together, which means the AI either won't get this far or will collapse once it has. Furthermore, I believe Italia is actually stronger than Gaul, so a ruler holding that area would be a theoretical challenge. In some playthroughs it will be the Visigoths or Soissons which are in this position, given that they both hold enough land in the area to be able to assert a long-time dominance.

sure as hell not in this playthrough for me:p

both the ERE and persia were stupidly adept at surviving whatever insane BS i chucked at them with console commands. seriously i had cheated like crazy to just halt a rapidly expanding Egypt to nerf the ERE. and then i had to nerf egypt to keep it from swallowing everyone else up!
and when Islam appeared a persian kingdom vassal bore down on them pretty fast once the initial islamic horde had been diminished.

as for italia... wow. FUBAR doesn't begin to explain it (seriously, ROME of all places became a Xianbei/Tengri province for the longest time). at any given point the italian are can go from Italia to Pannonia to Annonaria to Vandalica and anything in between.

its like Sengoku:
edition.

Also hows the current development for Rise of Islam I'm super stoked in beating them back once they reared their ugly head when they swallowed much of middle asia.
As I stated previously:
I can't give you any details on this as the developer who is implementing that feature is currently absent.

plus isn't the next major patch going to include basically a no CB is best CB... CB?
It will indeed.

sure as hell not in this playthrough for me:p

both the ERE and persia were stupidly adept at surviving whatever insane BS i chucked at them with console commands. seriously i had cheated like crazy to just halt a rapidly expanding Egypt to nerf the ERE. and then i had to nerf egypt to keep it from swallowing everyone else up!
and when Islam appeared a persian kingdom vassal bore down on them pretty fast once the initial islamic horde had been diminished.

as for italia... wow. FUBAR doesn't begin to explain it (seriously, ROME of all places became a Xianbei/Tengri province for the longest time). at any given point the italian are can go from Italia to Pannonia to Annonaria to Vandalica and anything in between.

its like Sengoku:
edition.
Well, there is certainly a lot of oddity in each game, that has been a defining feature since development started.

Hi, I have expanded on the Isaurian male namelist because I am looking forward to playing as them :p
Since Isaurian is also identified as Luwian, I took the chance to dip into a broader name pool.
Well, there wasn't much anyway, so since Luwian was "closely related" to Hittite, I figured I'd take some Hittite names. Those are about in the center.
Then I found a list of Neo-Hittite kings, but I only added in the Luwian-attested ones. So here you are:

Code:
male_names = {
            Wasuruntiya Taras Pugnus Arnuwanti Paucaris Ennes Illus Kodis Tarmutus Athenodorus Linginus Conon Paulus Lalli Sahui Tarhunazi Suwarimi Hattusili
            Hapatila Asturwaramanza Larama Tarhulara Mahana Parita Ashwis Jurti Warpalawa Zeno Piyamaradu Walmu Alaksandu Muwatalli Tudhaliya  Suppiluliuma
            Huzziya Arnuwanda Mursili Labarna Hantili Zidanta Alluwama Ammuna Telipinus Tahurwaili Kurunta Kuziteshub Mazakarhuha Irteshub Talmiteshub Sipazati
            Uratarhunza Suhi Katuwa Astiruwa Jariri Kamani Sastura Pisiri Pugnusmili Runtiya Halpasulupi Mariti Sahwi Satiruntiya Hilaruada
            Ariyahina Hamiyata Muwizi Halparuntiya Taita Manana Urahilina Uratami Tuwati Wasusarma Kurti Kiyakiya Saruwani Muwaharani Awariku Azatiwata
        }

Feel free to include :)
I also renamed "Isaurian" to "Luwian" in my localisation as a matter of personal choice (I read that Isaurians could have been just a Luwian tribe), don't know if you want to that as well

Hi, I have expanded on the Isaurian male namelist because I am looking forward to playing as them :p
Since Isaurian is also identified as Luwian, I took the chance to dip into a broader name pool.
Well, there wasn't much anyway, so since Luwian was "closely related" to Hittite, I figured I'd take some Hittite names. Those are about in the center.
Then I found a list of Neo-Hittite kings, but I only added in the Luwian-attested ones. So here you are:

Code:
male_names = {
Wasuruntiya Taras Pugnus Arnuwanti Paucaris Ennes Illus Kodis Tarmutus Athenodorus Linginus Conon Paulus Lalli Sahui Tarhunazi Suwarimi Hattusili
Hapatila Asturwaramanza Larama Tarhulara Mahana Parita Ashwis Jurti Warpalawa Zeno Piyamaradu Walmu Alaksandu Muwatalli Tudhaliya Suppiluliuma
Huzziya Arnuwanda Mursili Labarna Hantili Zidanta Alluwama Ammuna Telipinus Tahurwaili Kurunta Kuziteshub Mazakarhuha Irteshub Talmiteshub Sipazati
Uratarhunza Suhi Katuwa Astiruwa Jariri Kamani Sastura Pisiri Pugnusmili Runtiya Halpasulupi Mariti Sahwi Satiruntiya Hilaruada
Ariyahina Hamiyata Muwizi Halparuntiya Taita Manana Urahilina Uratami Tuwati Wasusarma Kurti Kiyakiya Saruwani Muwaharani Awariku Azatiwata
}
Feel free to include :)
Thanks a lot! Going to add this to the development build! :)

I also renamed "Isaurian" to "Luwian" in my localisation as a matter of personal choice (I read that Isaurians could have been just a Luwian tribe), don't know if you want to that as well
Their names were Luwian-derived, but changing the name altogether wouldn't be appropriate in my opinion.

Thanks a lot! Going to add this to the development build! :)

Their names were Luwian-derived, but changing the name altogether wouldn't be appropriate in my opinion.
Let it be so!

Here is a salvaged list of female names. Didn't find much and I had to pull what seems to be Assyrian transcriptions, but it's something I guess:

Code:
female_names = {
            Puduhepa Gassulawiya Nikalmati Ashmunikal Daduhepa Tawannanna Henti Tanuhepa Puduhepa Kilushhepa Harapsheki Malitashkur Ishtapariya Yaya Shummiri
            Walanni Hashtayara Harapshili Isparaya Bonusti Ana Arinna Dadukhepa Estan Gilukhepa Hebat Ilanirinna Istustaya Papaya Sinteshupash Tawashi Wurusemu
        }

Now, the following depends on how you want to treat Zeno being the ERE emperor as well as Isaurian:

I also tried looking for titles, but it was hard to find anything consistent:
Code:
king_isaurian;Handawati;Handawati;;;;;;;;;;x
duke_isaurian;Tarwani;Tarwani;;;;;;;;;;x
emperor_isaurian;Lugalgal;Lugalgal;;;;;;;;;;x
Here's the source, maybe you'll find it better to stick a word to a different title

These were the specific sources:
1. "prince/judge/ruler" = tarwani
2. "king" = handawati
3. "great king" = Lugalgal (it's scribbled as LUGAL.GAL, so maybe you'd prefer it as "Lugal Gal," but I like one-word titles :p )

The only female title I was able to find was this MUNUS.LUGAL, which should mean "queen."

Also, according to this text found in the source: "[...] Lugal kur Ha-at-ti [...]" translated as "King of [the land of] Hatti" I went ahead and replaced the Isaurian from_dynasty_prefix = "of " to from_dynasty_prefix = "kur " just for that little extra juice. I mean, it's probably not correct since I'm literally just learning about all these things as I go, but I like it better than the "of" prefix :p

And here are some map localisations roughly corresponding to this map:
Code:
d_lycia = {
            color={ 120 41 92 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 747 # Lykia

isaurian = "Lukka"
Code:
d_pisidia = {
            color={ 217 159 255 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

isaurian = "Pitassa"

capital = 759 # Ikonion

c_ikonion = {
                color={ 178 27 126 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Konya"
                isaurian = "Ikkuwaniya"
Code:
c_sozopolis = {
                color={ 158 47 120 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Isparta"
                isaurian = "Kuwaliya"
Code:
d_phrygia = {
            color={ 55 35 100 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 749 # Dorylaion

isaurian = "Hapalla"
Code:
d_paphlagonia = {
            color={ 235 78 181 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 751 # Paphlagonia

isaurian = "Tummanna"
Code:
d_pontus_polemoniacus = {
            color={ 0 100 135 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 678 # Trapezous

isaurian = "Kaska"
Code:
d_galatia = {
            color = { 90 145 50 }

capital = 752 # Galatia
            isaurian = "Hatti"

c_galatia = {
                color={ 243 74 184 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Kirsehir"
                isaurian = "Hattusa"
Code:
d_cappadocia = {
            color={ 114 0 114 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }
            capital = 737 # Kaiseria

isaurian = "Kanesh"

c_kaisereia = {
                color={ 240 71 181 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = Kayseri
                isaurian = "Nesha"
Code:
d_cilicia = {
            color={ 194 140 175 }
            color2={ 255 255 255 }

isaurian = "Kizzuwadna"
Code:
d_isauria = {
            color={ 105 75 150 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 758 # Seleukeia

greek="Seleukeia"
            isaurian="Tarhuntassa"
Code:
d_cyprus = {
            color={ 255 165 125 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 757 # Famagusta

roman = "Cyprus"
            isaurian = "Alashiya"
Code:
d_coloneia = {
            color={ 130 0 50 }
            color2={ 255 255 255 }

capital = 706 # Koloneia

isaurian = "Isuwa"
Code:
d_lydia = {
            color={ 206 66 158 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 746 # Ephesos
            isaurian = "Arzawa"

c_ephesos = {
                color={ 237 42 171 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Ayasoluk"
                roman = "Ephesus"
                isaurian = "Ahhiyawa"

holy_site = orthodox

b_ephesos = {
                    turkish = "Ayasoluk"
                    roman = "Ephesus"
                }
                b_lebedos = {
                    roman = "Lebedus"
                }
                b_miletos = {
                    roman = "Miletus"
                    isaurian = "Millawanda"
                }
Code:
c_laodikeia = {
                color={ 162 51 124 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Alasehir"
                isaurian = "Mira"
Code:
d_hellespontus = {
            color={ 125 145 180 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 743 # Kyzikos

isaurian = "Assuwa"
Code:
c_abydos = {
                color={ 147 55 115 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Balakhisar"
                roman = "Abydus"
                isaurian = "Wilusa"

That's about it :)

EDIT :

I kept looking and composed this list (it's a mix of Luwian and Hittite):

Code:
king_female_isaurian;Handawatishara;Handawati;;;;;;;;;;x
kingdom_of_isaurian;Halmassuit of;Handawati;;;;;;;;;;x #Throne
duke_female_isaurian;Tarwanishara;Tarwani;;;;;;;;;;x
duchy_of_isaurian;Utne of;Handawati;;;;;;;;;;x #Land
count_isaurian;Ishha;Isha;;;;;;;;;;x
count_female_isaurian;Ishashara;Isha;;;;;;;;;;x
county_of_isaurian;Hartu of;Handawati;;;;;;;;;;x #Clan
#Alt. "Šalli" = Hit. chief (šalanna = to drag, similar structure to German Herzog = heer + zogen, to drag an army)
emperor_isaurian;Labarna;Lugalgal;;;;;;;;;;x
emperor_female_isaurian;Labarnishara;Lugalgal;;;;;;;;;;x
city_barony_of_isaurian;Gurtan of;Gromof;Gromof;;Gromof;;;;;;;x #Town, citadel, acropolis
temple_barony_of_isaurian;Karimmi of;Gromof;Gromof;;Gromof;;;;;;;x #Temple

This site might also be useful to you: https://www.palaeolexicon.com/

Last edited:
Let it be so!

Here is a salvaged list of female names. Didn't find much and I had to pull what seems to be Assyrian transcriptions, but it's something I guess:

Code:
female_names = {
            Puduhepa Gassulawiya Nikalmati Ashmunikal Daduhepa Tawannanna Henti Tanuhepa Puduhepa Kilushhepa Harapsheki Malitashkur Ishtapariya Yaya Shummiri
            Walanni Hashtayara Harapshili Isparaya Bonusti Ana Arinna Dadukhepa Estan Gilukhepa Hebat Ilanirinna Istustaya Papaya Sinteshupash Tawashi Wurusemu
        }

Now, the following depends on how you want to treat Zeno being the ERE emperor as well as Isaurian:

I also tried looking for titles, but it was hard to find anything consistent:
Code:
emperor_isaurian;Lugalgal;Lugalgal;;;;;;;;;;x
Here's the source, maybe you'll find it better to stick a word to a different title

These were the specific sources:
1. "prince/judge/ruler" = tarwani
2. "king" = handawati
3. "great king" = Lugalgal (it's scribbled as LUGAL.GAL, so maybe you'd prefer it as "Lugal Gal," but I like one-word titles :p )

The only female title I was able to find was this MUNUS.LUGAL, which should mean "queen."

Also, according to this text found in the source: "[...] Lugal kur Ha-at-ti [...]" translated as "King of [the land of] Hatti" I went ahead and replaced the Isaurian from_dynasty_prefix = "of " to from_dynasty_prefix = "kur " just for that little extra juice. I mean, it's probably not correct since I'm literally just learning about all these things as I go, but I like it better than the "of" prefix :p

And here are some map localisations roughly corresponding to this map:
Code:
d_lycia = {
            color={ 120 41 92 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 747 # Lykia

isaurian = "Lukka"
Code:
d_pisidia = {
            color={ 217 159 255 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

isaurian = "Pitassa"

capital = 759 # Ikonion

c_ikonion = {
                color={ 178 27 126 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Konya"
                isaurian = "Ikkuwaniya"
Code:
c_sozopolis = {
                color={ 158 47 120 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Isparta"
                isaurian = "Kuwaliya"
Code:
d_phrygia = {
            color={ 55 35 100 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 749 # Dorylaion

isaurian = "Hapalla"
Code:
d_paphlagonia = {
            color={ 235 78 181 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 751 # Paphlagonia

isaurian = "Tummanna"
Code:
d_pontus_polemoniacus = {
            color={ 0 100 135 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 678 # Trapezous

isaurian = "Kaska"
Code:
d_galatia = {
            color = { 90 145 50 }

capital = 752 # Galatia
            isaurian = "Hatti"

c_galatia = {
                color={ 243 74 184 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Kirsehir"
                isaurian = "Hattusa"
Code:
d_cappadocia = {
            color={ 114 0 114 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }
            capital = 737 # Kaiseria

isaurian = "Kanesh"

c_kaisereia = {
                color={ 240 71 181 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = Kayseri
                isaurian = "Nesha"
Code:
d_cilicia = {
            color={ 194 140 175 }
            color2={ 255 255 255 }

isaurian = "Kizzuwadna"
Code:
d_isauria = {
            color={ 105 75 150 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 758 # Seleukeia

greek="Seleukeia"
            isaurian="Tarhuntassa"
Code:
d_cyprus = {
            color={ 255 165 125 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 757 # Famagusta

roman = "Cyprus"
            isaurian = "Alashiya"
Code:
d_coloneia = {
            color={ 130 0 50 }
            color2={ 255 255 255 }

capital = 706 # Koloneia

isaurian = "Isuwa"
Code:
d_lydia = {
            color={ 206 66 158 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 746 # Ephesos
            isaurian = "Arzawa"

c_ephesos = {
                color={ 237 42 171 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Ayasoluk"
                roman = "Ephesus"
                isaurian = "Ahhiyawa"

holy_site = orthodox

b_ephesos = {
                    turkish = "Ayasoluk"
                    roman = "Ephesus"
                }
                b_lebedos = {
                    roman = "Lebedus"
                }
                b_miletos = {
                    roman = "Miletus"
                    isaurian = "Millawanda"
                }
Code:
c_laodikeia = {
                color={ 162 51 124 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Alasehir"
                isaurian = "Mira"
Code:
d_hellespontus = {
            color={ 125 145 180 }
            color2={ 255 255 20 }

capital = 743 # Kyzikos

isaurian = "Assuwa"
Code:
c_abydos = {
                color={ 147 55 115 }
                color2={ 255 255 20 }

turkish = "Balakhisar"
                roman = "Abydus"
                isaurian = "Wilusa"

That's about it :)

EDIT :

I kept looking and composed this list (it's a mix of Luwian and Hittite):

Code:
king_female_isaurian;Handawatishara;Handawati;;;;;;;;;;x
kingdom_of_isaurian;Halmassuit of;Handawati;;;;;;;;;;x #Throne
duke_female_isaurian;Tarwanishara;Tarwani;;;;;;;;;;x
duchy_of_isaurian;Utne of;Handawati;;;;;;;;;;x #Land
count_isaurian;Ishha;Isha;;;;;;;;;;x
count_female_isaurian;Ishashara;Isha;;;;;;;;;;x
county_of_isaurian;Hartu of;Handawati;;;;;;;;;;x #Clan
#Alt. "Šalli" = Hit. chief (šalanna = to drag, similar structure to German Herzog = heer + zogen, to drag an army)
emperor_isaurian;Labarna;Lugalgal;;;;;;;;;;x
emperor_female_isaurian;Labarnishara;Lugalgal;;;;;;;;;;x
city_barony_of_isaurian;Gurtan of;Gromof;Gromof;;Gromof;;;;;;;x #Town, citadel, acropolis
temple_barony_of_isaurian;Karimmi of;Gromof;Gromof;;Gromof;;;;;;;x #Temple

This site might also be useful to you: https://www.palaeolexicon.com/
Thank you very much! At the moment we have this:

Code:
duke_isaurian;Doux;Doux;Duque;;Duque;;;;;x;;
king_isaurian;Despot;Despote;Despot;;Déspota;;;;;;;x
emperor_isaurian;Basileus;Basileus;Basileus;;Basileus;;;;;;;x

So I believe the idea is to have Greek-inspired titles, but I'm going to bring it up.

I dunno if this has already been mentioned but I'm playing as an Hellenic Roman Empire (I've reunited the West and East as the West) and I'm about 500 years in (round the year 730 I think) and I have converted most counties to Hellenic but I can't get rid of the Christian pope (even if I revoke his title and destroy it someone creates it again) and the Legions stay largely Christian and I can't force them to convert. Can there be an event to get rid of Nicene influence in positions of power in the capital or at least the Pope?

Also perhaps for Hellenic it should fire off events or have a decision to throw festivals for some of the Major Gods to help pass the time while I wait for my threat level to go down (80% of the world is in a defensive pact against me that's over 50% threat level).

Also when I Reunited the Roman Empires it automatically fired the "Expelled the Jews" event I dunno why or if it was intentional.

BTW what's the situation on using the EU4 converter right now? Would heresies like Sethianism translate over?

You really lack Imperial reclamation CB when playing as Romano Duke; More to so if you have misfortune to be next Germanic pagan neighbors who can conquer you but you are not allowed to strike back until somehow you become Rex; which is of course very difficult when you are forced to play alone as good guy who cant war on neighbors without waiting a few years for claim being forged by your Chancellor. Please gives us country CB for Roman/Christian Dukes.

I dunno if this has already been mentioned but I'm playing as an Hellenic Roman Empire (I've reunited the West and East as the West) and I'm about 500 years in (round the year 730 I think) and I have converted most counties to Hellenic but I can't get rid of the Christian pope (even if I revoke his title and destroy it someone creates it again) and the Legions stay largely Christian and I can't force them to convert. Can there be an event to get rid of Nicene influence in positions of power in the capital or at least the Pope?
The Pope staying is a hard-coded limitation, given that it is a Pentarch and thus one of the patriarchs of the Nicene religion. Changing the legions religions would require us to have alternative Hellenic titles for each legion, given that they are currently defined as Nicene in the files.

Also perhaps for Hellenic it should fire off events or have a decision to throw festivals for some of the Major Gods to help pass the time while I wait for my threat level to go down (80% of the world is in a defensive pact against me that's over 50% threat level).
If you have a particular suggestion I'm open to adding things. Most of what is included currently is from Ancient Religions.

Also when I Reunited the Roman Empires it automatically fired the "Expelled the Jews" event I dunno why or if it was intentional.
You hadn't done anything with the Jews previously? If no, do you have a save or steps to reproduce?

BTW what's the situation on using the EU4 converter right now? Would heresies like Sethianism translate over?
They have entries defined in heresy_table_soa.csv, which means that with the SoA mechanics they can be ported over.

You really lack Imperial reclamation CB when playing as Romano Duke; More to so if you have misfortune to be next Germanic pagan neighbors who can conquer you but you are not allowed to strike back until somehow you become Rex; which is of course very difficult when you are forced to play alone as good guy who cant war on neighbors without waiting a few years for claim being forged by your Chancellor. Please gives us country CB for Roman/Christian Dukes.
Not happening. County conquest didn't happen on that scale, so it makes little sense to give it just for the sake of it, especially as it creates a balance problem. As you note we haven't disabled fabricate claims, tributary or dejure CBs, and those can be powerful tools. You are not in a worse position than other Christian rulers without pagan neighbours. Furthermore the next version will come with 2.8 and the Jade Dragon DLC, which means new CBs will be available.

So I just saw Fortriu get inherited by the Garamantes.
Uhh, do you think we could restrict external tribal inheritances to the same dynasty or perhaps plus the neighbouring realm? Would it be possible?
No, not really possible.

The Pope staying is a hard-coded limitation, given that it is a Pentarch and thus one of the patriarchs of the Nicene religion. Changing the legions religions would require us to have alternative Hellenic titles for each legion, given that they are currently defined as Nicene in the files.

Mercenary titles can change religion by event, I think.

If you have a particular suggestion I'm open to adding things. Most of what is included currently is from Ancient Religions.

I think an event for Saturnalis and Lupercalia would be cool and make it feel more Roman.

You hadn't done anything with the Jews previously? If no, do you have a save or steps to reproduce?

I actually did load that save because I thought I did it on accident but it happened again when I reunited Rome. No, I hadn't done anything to the Jews.

They have entries defined in heresy_table_soa.csv, which means that with the SoA mechanics they can be ported over.

Cool thank you, really enjoying the mod btw.

I think an event for Saturnalis and Lupercalia would be cool and make it feel more Roman.
Events as in decisions to hold festivals? Do you have any specific design in mind?
I actually did load that save because I thought I did it on accident but it happened again when I reunited Rome. No, I hadn't done anything to the Jews.
I will see if I can reproduce it.
Cool thank you, really enjoying the mod btw.
Good to hear!