• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many congratulations

Wow, thanks a lot @jasondroth24, it means a lot to be nominated for this award! And thanks for every for reading my AAR, this much engagement for my series is really appreciated (btw, for those of you following the aar, I'll try to get a new part up tomorrow). Cheers!

Sorry if I should've passed this on earlier, thought I'd do it the sunday after receiving the reward. I'd like to pass the nomination onto an AAR writer I find hilarious. I've been reading Suenik Reloaded by @iain_a_wilson for a while, and it's one of the funniest AARs out there; well written, and the jokes land well (at least most of the time :p). Plus, he seems like a swell guy, so there's that. Congrats!

Congrats @iain_a_wilson - I’ve just wandered over for a look and like what I’ve seen so far! :)

An excellent win for my brother-in-comedy. Top notch choice and congratulations @iain_a_wilson , keep up the excellent work

Very many congratulations.

Congratulations!

Congrats, @iain_a_wilson , for your 2nd WoW eight years after the first! Great to see you back in the writing saddle.