• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is Sunday and time to pass it on . I'd like to nominate @streaker77 for his excellent Rise of the Folkungs CK2 AAR.
It is am impressive AAR, especially that it is streaker's first effort. Clearly the writer has a knack for narrative AARs , with a vivid imagination for battles, dreams and even afterlife scenes. I was able to follow and enjoy despite never having played CK2. Good job @streaker77 .

Many congrats @streaker77 - your work deserves all the accolades it's been getting! :)

Very many congratulations

Thanks @mackwolfe and thanks to everyone else for their suppourt, I appreciate it!

Congratulations!

Unfortunately I havent had time to read any new AARs lately, so if anyone would like to nominate another writer that would be appreciated, thanks again for the award.

To celebrate his return to writing AAR's I would like to nominate @Henry v. Keiper for his excellent AGOT AAR Valyrian Steel.

His writing has inspired many writers over the years (me included) and I think it is only fitting that he receives the award yet again.

Congratulations!

To celebrate his return to writing AAR's I would like to nominate @Henry v. Keiper for his excellent AGOT AAR Valyrian Steel.

His writing has inspired many writers over the years (me included) and I think it is only fitting that he receives the award yet again.

Well, I am very flattered to receive this! I thank all of you who have presented your congratulations! I'm very happy my writing has inspired others to write, as that's all I really hope to do. Or, to quote Wayne's World:

"We hope you found it entertaining, whimsical and yet relevant, with an underlying revisionist conceit that belied the film's emotional attachments to the subject matter."
"I just hope you didn't think it sucked."