• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I pretty much agree with all of that. May or may not have spare time tomorrow (today?) so I'll

Vote Sand3r

fwiw, my suggested order of wolfishness (whatever, you get the idea) is something like Sand3r - alxeu - alynkio - beartjah - some other dude I dunno.

Vote Sand3r

Village can't risk two candidates today: if there's a TIE, the wolf wins.

Beartjah sitll looks good off his day 2 vote. Of course....

Alynkio and Dedonus seem to be clearing me for my Yvanoff vote. Obviously I know myself that I'm a villager, but from an outside perspective I'm not sure I'd trust my own voting record. Might seem almost a bit too quick to clear me. But I probably shouldn't go around yelling at people to go make cases against me :p
....maybe this should give me pause :p.

My gut read is that this is goodie Alxeu; his voting record isn't perfect, and I don't know what I make of his friends fixation, but still.

Vote Caillean

I'd like to see this TIE stand, because as long as there aren't any of the friends being tied (in which case, I implore them to ensure they have some way of saving one of themselves) and no friend dies tonight (though that is unlikely at this juncture), we are set up to win in the future.

I'll be around at deadline to countersnipe, if it proves to be necessary, but I'd rather the friends contact someone they trust to perform the snipe (and have said person announce they are doing so, in-thread), should the friends need somebody to save them.

Caillean was clearly his preferred candidate 2 days ago -- he may have abandoned this vote, but he really didn't have to make it in the first place, and he let it stand for long enough to suggest to me that this wasn't just posturing. His vote today does seem pretty lazy and exactly what I'd expect a baddie delighted that goodies have it wrong would say, though :p

This leaves Arky and Sand3r...

Arky's day 2 vote can now correctly be potentially be seen as preventing a TIE between baddies, and most of his goodie cred is shorn; but, this doesn't necessarily mean that he's evil. His vote against Caillean came late yesterday, after it was clear she was in trouble and Dedonus had already revealed himself as a friend.

Sand3r's vote yesterday lining up with Caillean looks very bad, and as I mentioned before, his anti-Yvanoff votes really look like a potential sell out at this juncture; still, I'd like to hear him out if he has a better candidate for us.

Beartjah sitll looks good off his day 2 vote. Of course....

....maybe this should give me pause :p.

My gut read is that this is goodie Alxeu; his voting record isn't perfect, and I don't know what I make of his friends fixation, but still.

Caillean was clearly his preferred candidate 2 days ago -- he may have abandoned this vote, but he really didn't have to make it in the first place, and he let it stand for long enough to suggest to me that this wasn't just posturing. His vote today does seem pretty lazy and exactly what I'd expect a baddie delighted that goodies have it wrong would say, though :p

This leaves Arky and Sand3r...

Arky's day 2 vote can now correctly be potentially be seen as preventing a TIE between baddies, and most of his goodie cred is shorn; but, this doesn't necessarily mean that he's evil. His vote against Caillean came late yesterday, after it was clear she was in trouble and Dedonus had already revealed himself as a friend.

Sand3r's vote yesterday lining up with Caillean looks very bad, and as I mentioned before, his anti-Yvanoff votes really look like a potential sell out at this juncture; still, I'd like to hear him out if he has a better candidate for us.

I largely agree with the above. If I seem lazy it is only because I both don't know what to think, exactly, and also because the most deduction I've done is one who the likely third friend is (gives me a good "don't vote for this/these guys" idea), and that isn't something I wish to share in thread, to protect the identity of the last friend.

Otherwise, I'll go ahead and vote with my gut, which tells me Arkasas is a wolf, and Sand3r is a villager.

Unvote Sand3r
Vote Arkasas

If for no other reason than my gut says so. What I said above still stands, though. You have my assurances that I will not allow a TIE.

A tie would indeed be rather bad.

Alynkio, it might be useful to get your vote down. I'm starting to doubt Sander is going to show up at this point, and I'd like to have the vote firmly locked unto a single candidate to make sure nobody is in a position to snipe his way into a tie.

Unvote Arkasas
Vote Sand3r

I would've been there to snipe, btw. I've done so before, at least.

Vote Arkasas

I'd be surprised if it were Beartjah that was the last wolf, at this point, so that leaves one option.

Not sure if this is even useful to make at this point in the game but I just felt weirdly compelled to do this for some reason :p

Day 1
Euro: 7
Arkasas[103]
Yvanoff[110]
Falc[117]
Aedan[125]
Castor/Caillean[126]
Dedonus[129]
Humancalculator[Aedan 100 > 130]

Yvanoff: 3
Euro[98]
Tus3[109]
Sand3r[116]

Arkasas: 2
Dr. Livingstone/Rysz 2.0[105]
Rysz[108]

Humancalculator: 2
Capibara/Alxeu[97]
Claude/Alynkio[115]

Castor/Caillean: 1
Breatjah[113]

Not voted: 1
Lemeard[]*

Day 2
Yvanoff: 4
Beartjah[138]
Rysz[145]
Arkasas[151]
Sand3r[156]

Castor: 3
Humancalculator[144]
Dr. Livingstone/Rysz 2.0[149]
Falc[158]

Arkasas: 1
Dedonus[143]

Sand3r: 1
Yvanoff[147]

Falc: 1
Tus3[137]

Humancalculator: 1
Aedan[157]

Not Voted: 3
Capibara/Alxeu
Castor94/Caillean
Claude LC/Alynkio

Day 3
Aedan: 5
Alxeu[189]
Sand3r[191]
Dedonus[172 Caillean -> 193]
Falc[197]
Humancalculator[185 Falc -> 200]

Humancalculator: 5
Beartjah[181]
Aedan[194]
Dr. Livingstone/Rysz 2.0[192 Aedan -> 203]
Arkasas[206]
Alynkio[207]

Falc: 2
Rysz[169]
Caillean[177]

Day 4
Rysz 2.0: 8
Alynkio[228]
Sand3r[232]
Caillean[233]
Falc[237]
Dedonus[236 Caillean -> 241]
Beartjah[220 Falc -> 244]
Alxeu[235 Caillean -> 240 Falc -> 247 Dedonus -> 249]
Arkasas[245 Dedonus -> 251]

Falc: 1
Rysz 2.0[219]

Day 5
Caillean: 5
Dedonus[260]
Alynkio 2.0[261]
Beartjah[265]
Alxeu[262 Dedonus -> 269]
Arkasas[271]

Dedonus: 2
Sand3r[266]
Caillean[267]

Day 6
Sand3r: 4
Beartjah[280]
Arkasas[281]
Alynkio[290]
Alxeu[283 Sand3r -> 286 Arkasas -> 291]

Not Voted: 1
Sand3r

Well, that was unfortunate. I agree with alxeu that beartjah is a pretty darn unlikely wolf, but I disagree with his assertion that I'm a wolf. Thus, I will

vote alxeu

Your move, beartjah.