Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So people are literally allowed to edit their posts now? Okay that's the strangest rule I've seen so far. Isn't the entire point of the game that you can read what people have written previoulsy to draw your conclusions?

Yeah, but you can know when people have edited their posts, and since only wolves would have a reason to hide what they've said no one usually does it. This is certainly a very non-standard situation in which I could potentially benefit from deleting my posts (again, only assuming there is anything of substance in them that is helpful rather than misleading). But as Wagon says, I fully believe it would be against the spirit of the game if not the rules so I'm not gonna do it. Was mainly just thinking of a funny possibility because it's such a slow day

So people are literally allowed to edit their posts now? Okay that's the strangest rule I've seen so far. Isn't the entire point of the game that you can read what people have written previoulsy to draw your conclusions?
As Panzer said then it'll be blatant if you edited anything and then people will question why you had to edit something long after it was posted. That's a great way to get lynched!

Updating the colored votecount to include the count before the fake outing.

Day 1
Claude LC: 5
Capibara (95)
aedan777 (133)
Wagonlitz (93 Cymsdale -> 152)
JermanTK (140 JermanTK -> 145 Unvote -> 156)
Xarkan (121 Capibara -> 130 JermanTK -> 167)

Xarkan: 4
Panzer Commader (96 JermanTK -> 139)
Euroo7/Ded (141)
alxeu (99 Druplesnubb -> 154)
Cymsdale (94 Druplesnubb -> 159)

JermanTK: 3
Druplesnubb (98 Cymsdale -> 114)
alynkio (119)
randakar (109 Capibara -> 116 Cymsdale -> 123 Claude LC -> 151)

Cymsdale: 1
Caillean (127)

alxeu: 1
Graf Zeppelin (102)

randakar: 1
beartjah (104)

Graf Zeppelin: 1
Claude LC (106)

Day 2
Cymsdale: 6
Druplesnubb (177)
Graf Zeppelin (198)
Panzer Commader (200)
Caillean (192 Graf Zeppelin -> 214)
beartjah (199 JermanTK -> 215)
alxeu(191 Xarkan -> 191 Cymsdale -> 191 Druplesnubb -> 217)

Wagonlitz: 4
randakar (195 Cymsdale -> 195 beartjah -> 208)
alynkio (209 Cymsdale -> 209)
JermanTK (212)
Cymsdale (201 Panzer Commader -> 218)

Panzer Commader: 2
Euroo7/Ded (203)
aedan777 (207)

beartjah: 1
Wagonlitz (193)

alxeu: 1
Xarkan (187)

Day 3 - Before Fake Outing
Euroo7: 4
alynkio (277 Caillean -> 288)
Panzer Commader (236 Caillean -> 290)
beartjah (240 Wagonlitz -> 294)
JermanTK (306)

Graf Zeppelin: 3
Caillean (259)
aedan777 (291)
Wagonlitz (272 beartjah -> 292)

aedan777: 3
Graf Zeppelin (237 Wagonlitz -> 268 beartjah -> 282)
Druplesnubb (225 Wagonlitz -> 253 Caillean -> 296)
randakar (234 beartjah -> 234 Graf Zeppelin -> 267 Beartjah -> 305)

beartjah: 1
Xarkan (239)

Day 3
aedan777: 7
Graf Zeppelin (237 Wagonlitz -> 268 beartjah -> 282)
Druplesnubb (225 Wagonlitz -> 253 Caillean -> 296)
alynkio (277 Caillean -> 288 Euroo7/Ded -> 307)
JermanTK (306 Euroo7 -> 310)
Panzer Commader (236 Caillean -> 290 Euroo7/Ded -> 311)
beartjah (240 Wagonlitz -> 294 Euroo7/Ded -> 312)
Wagonlitz (272 beartjah -> 292 Graf Zeppelin -> 315)

Graf Zeppelin: 4
Caillean (259)
aedan777 (291)
randakar (234 beartjah -> 234 Graf Zeppelin -> 267 beartjah -> 305)
Xarkan (239 beartjah -> 326)

Edited to fix counts in pre outing count.

Last edited:
Cowards, at least tie me with someone

Vote Graf
That would be a terrible idea. There are only 10 players left and 4 of them are wolves. 2 villager deaths today would mean a wolf victory.

1 lynch 1 hunt
if lynch = wolf: 8 players. 3 wolves 5 villagers
if lynch = villager: game over (4 wolves 4 villagers)

2 lynch 1 hunt
if lynches = 2 wolves: 7 players. 2 wolves 5 villagers
if lynches = 1 wolf, 1 villager: 7 players. 3 wolves 4 villagers
if lynches = 2 villagers: game over (4 wolves, 3 villagers)

Unless we would hit 2 wolves, going for a tie would give us no benefits.

UNVOTE Graf Zeppelin
VOTE Panzer

Since there are 4 wolves still around, I don't want to risk giving the wolves an opportunity to tie things up and get an additional villager kill.

That would be a terrible idea. There are only 10 players left and 4 of them are wolves. 2 villager deaths today would mean a wolf victory.

1 lynch 1 hunt
if lynch = wolf: 8 players. 3 wolves 5 villagers
if lynch = villager: game over (4 wolves 4 villagers)

2 lynch 1 hunt
if lynches = 2 wolves: 7 players. 2 wolves 5 villagers
if lynches = 1 wolf, 1 villager: 7 players. 3 wolves 4 villagers
if lynches = 2 villagers: game over (4 wolves, 3 villagers)

Unless we would hit 2 wolves, going for a tie would give us no benefits.

UNVOTE Graf Zeppelin
VOTE Panzer

Since there are 4 wolves still around, I don't want to risk giving the wolves an opportunity to tie things up and get an additional villager kill.

You're gonna have to lynch someone other than me at some point anyway, and better for you to do it today than tomorrow.

Think for a sec

Lynch me + a villager today

Game goes on

Lynch me today + a villager tomorrow

Game ends in werewolf victory

And it's not like you're going to gain any info from today that will make you better able to find a wolf tomorrow

Really the only risk of a tie is that I might snipe myself out of it, but I'm not even a good sniper

Official Day 4 votecount (1 hour 59 minutes to deadline - valid as of post #409)

Panzer Commader: 9
Wagonlitz (351)
Druplesnubb (355)
randakar (366)
Graf Zeppelin (367)
beartjah (373)
Caillean (391)
JermanTK (392)
Xarkan (403)
Dedonus (375 Graf Zeppelin -> 408)

Panzer Commader (407)

Not voted: 0 :)

You're gonna have to lynch someone other than me at some point anyway, and better for you to do it today than tomorrow.

Think for a sec

Lynch me + a villager today

Game goes on

Lynch me today + a villager tomorrow

Game ends in werewolf victory

And it's not like you're going to gain any info from today that will make you better able to find a wolf tomorrow

Really the only risk of a tie is that I might snipe myself out of it, but I'm not even a good sniper

What you fail to mention is that any wolf could vote snipe. Unless both candidates are both wolves (which would be the best case scenario), all it takes for one of your packmates (as you last post makes it apparent) to vote snipe for a wolf victory.

The village isn't that naive. ;)

Another point I will have to clarify should I host another game.
You really shouldn't. The GM shouldn't interfere with the game. It's up to the players to punish such shenanigans. (Obviously, once you're dead you aren't allowed to do it anymore.)
The things Drupple has played with are not how we usually do things here.
Generally it's up to the players to notice and punish shenanigans. The GM shouldn't do it for them. For instance in Rysz' big I accidentally posted a pack PM in the game thread. Now nobody noticed as I was fast to delete it, but had they seen it I definitely should have been strung up for it. But the GM shouldn't care whether or not it was deleted or whether or not it was punished by the players.

Day and Night 4
Day and Night 4

The day does not really start well for you. You have yet another dead body to bury, and the investigation is at a standstill. You are making no progress, and although all of you keep having faith in your abilities to solve this mystery.... You can not help but feel doubt slowly creeping in the back of your minds. What if you were all going to die here ?

You do not panic, but the possibility is there. In a desperate effort to avoid contemplating it, you decide to go seek the victims' bedrooms one more time, searching for something, anything that could have escaped your gaze the previous days.

You find something in Strekno's room. Indeed, rather stupidly the assassin left behind the note he clearly gave Strekno the previous day:

"Dear Mr. Strekno,

I have gained proof that Mr. Edrage is the communist traitor we have been looking for.
Please inform the others that Edrage is the one we need to execute today to put an end to this succession of crimes.
To convince them, here are US dollars you can use to frame him, giving a better reason for the others to execute him.
I can obviously not inform the others myself since that would leave me far too exposed to the spies' attacks.

Sincerely yours,
Helmut Fritz".

Finding this note suspicious, you immediately confront Fritz with this. He first tries to deny it, but as you put more pressure on him, he finally blows his cover and reveal his true face to all of you, viciously attacking you and insulting all of which you stand for. He reveals to you that his true name is actually Pavel Stransky, a Czech engineer who fought against fascism in the International Brigades, then had to flee his country following the Prague Spring and vowed to fight fight oppression wherever it would be found.

There is no doubt to have. You quickly summon the guards, and the whole affair is over in an instant.

But one detail attracts your attention. The note clearly mentions "spies". Could it be that the Order is under a more serious threat than you previously thought ?

When you wake up only to find Mr. Giorgios Drexanos, a Greek patriot, murdered in his room, the doubts vanish: there are more spies among you.

Panzer Commader the werewolf is lynched
Xarkan the villager is hunted

There were three candidates with three votes; Cymsdale, Wagonlitz and Panzer Commander. Caillean broke the tie in favor of Cymsdale and then Beartjah reinforced it.
So Caillean is our best suspect now since she saved Panzer Commander ?

Why Dedonus now when you said she is almost certainly a wolf if Panzer Commander is one ?

I mean sure Euroo is suspicious too but isnt that a better case ?

Why Dedonus now when you said she is almost certainly a wolf if Panzer Commander is one ?

I mean sure Euroo is suspicious too but isnt that a better case ?
Dedonus subbed in for euro IIRC, so they are one and the same character/person now

Dedonus subbed in for euro IIRC, so they are one and the same character/person now
Sure I am aware of that but we have someone who broke the TIE against a confirmed wolf.

Oh crap, did I really skip the votecount ? Well, this one won't be contested (it hasn't even changed from two hours earlier), but sorry for the sloppy job. Here it is:

Official Day 4 votecount
Panzer Commader: 9
Wagonlitz (351)
Druplesnubb (355)
randakar (366)

Graf Zeppelin (367)
beartjah (373)
Caillean (391)
JermanTK (392)
Xarkan (403)
Dedonus (375 Graf Zeppelin -> 408)

Panzer Commader (407)

Not voted: 0 :)

If you have any objections... Welp, it's a bit too late, sorry for that.