Werewolf Lite CDXIX: The Black Order Brigade [Village Victory]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official Day 2 votecount

Cymsdale: 6
Druplesnubb (177)
Graf Zeppelin (198)
Panzer Commader (200)
Caillean (192 Graf Zeppelin -> 214)
beartjah (199 JermanTK -> 215)
alxeu(191 Xarkan -> 191 Cymsdale -> 191 Druplesnubb -> 217)

Wagonlitz: 4
randakar (195 Cymsdale -> 195 beartjah -> 208)
alynkio (209 Cymsdale -> 209)
JermanTK (212)
Cymsdale (201 Panzer Commader -> 218)

Panzer Commader: 2
Euroo7 (203)
aedan777 (207)

beartjah: 1
Wagonlitz (193)

alxeu: 1
Xarkan (187)

Not voted: 0 :)

Any objections ?

Update will be arriving once I finish eating then type it, so please no more revolt risk increase in the meantime

Switched to Cymsdale to not throwaway my vote, and avoud potential tie.

Day and Night 2
Day and Night 2

This time, you decide to be more organized. These two murders simply can not go unpunished. Your blood is boiling, but you decide to start the discussions earlier than yesterday. It is now clear that the actual meeting can not start before this matter is settled, so you decide to only focus on finding the murderer from now on and dedicate all of your resources to this task.

The discussions, held in a much darker atmosphere than yesterday, last for the whole afternoon. Unfortunately, you do not really manage to turn up evidences which could lead you to the culprit. The murders were all very well executed, and no significant clues could be found at the crime scenes. Maybe some could be produced using state-of-the-art forensic analysis... But none of you want to involve the Carabinieri in this. And while the Order certainly has the means to perform such investigations on its own, you were not expecting to face such a situation so the material and men needed are not ready. On top of that, the view of scientists investigating in, but also around a convent could arise suspicions. You decide against it.

In the end, despite all that happened these last two days, your old pride once again takes over. You decide that you would solve the matter by yourselves - no communist spy shall ridicule your in your own fortress ! Lacking hard evidences, you once again decide to base your decision on your abilities to judge men.

Just like yesterday, however, you can not agree on one single likely culprit. As you prepare to execute the 3 most suspicious persons of your group, once again a late intervention swings the balance around, and you decide to direct your wrath against Peter O'Dreill, an old Irish far rightist. Irishmen, after all, are known to be revolutionary and troublesome people, you figure.

You figure out wrong. In his death just like in his belongings, his faith in Christ is clearly visible, a faith clearly standing against the decadent power of Washington and the atheists of Moscow.

The handful of you still clinging to the hope that O'Dreill was the traitor despite all the facts pointing in the other direction are brought down to Earth the next morning, when you find Gabor Sczedzer, an Hungarian faithful exiled from his native Transylvania by the Romanians oppressors, lying in a pool of his own blood, his sliced throat looking like a red grin.

Cymsdale the villager is lynched

alxeu the villager is hunted

/o\

If Wagonlitz or Panzer Commander are wolves then Beartjah and especially Caillean are suspicious. Which one should we pick first?

Vote Wagonlitz for now.

If Wagonlitz or Panzer Commander are wolves then Beartjah and especially Caillean are suspicious. Which one should we pick first?
Explain please.

There were three candidates with three votes; Cymsdale, Wagonlitz and Panzer Commander. Caillean broke the tie in favor of Cymsdale and then Beartjah reinforced it.

There were three candidates with three votes; Cymsdale, Wagonlitz and Panzer Commander. Caillean broke the tie in favor of Cymsdale and then Beartjah reinforced it.
I see, thank you and indeed highly suspicious.

*puts flowers on Cymsdale grave*

\0

If there had been more time between those two votes I'd have considered the beatjah vote a blatant bandwagon.
Now it's merely suspicious.

Vote beartjah

I see, thank you and indeed highly suspicious.

Do you have an opinion of your own, or what?

Unvote beartjah
Vote graf Zeppelin

But you're not gonna vote for either of them?

This.

...Oh. God. Yikes.

Well, social outcasts drink. It's in-character.

So, thinking back to yesterday, I agree that the massive late switch to cymsdale seems to be more than just tie prevention and is pretty suspicious. The thing is, I know I'm not being saved. So killing Wagonlitz would tell us if it really was someone being saved or no. On the other hand, for the rest of the thread there is little to set me and Wagon apart. And in general, I oppose running up the same people day after day anyway.

So I agree with the general sentiment of looking at late Cymsdale voters. However, why is all the attention being focused on the first two switchers, while somehow excluding the third and most blatant one? Caillean and Beartjah can at least claim tie breaking/prevention, but Alxeu was just bandwagoning imo.

Vote Alxeu

Alright then

Vote Wagonlitz

... I realize now why no one was voting Alxeu

Vote Caillean instead then

I think besides bandwagoning, a packmate is more likely to break the tie, than to simply make it less likely

Three options here:
1) You are faking not being a wolf really really well.
2) You have no idea what orders your packmates send in.
3) You are not a wolf.

Right now I'm leaning towards option 3.

Alright.

As far as I can see yesterdays votes gives 4 major suspects: Wagon and Panzer for not dying, Caillean and me for votesniping unto a villager.
Grafs behaviour here seems a bit... interesting. But I'm not sure what to make of that yet. Could just be her playing style but I haven't yet seen her play before... Maybe some people that have seen her play in the past can say more about whether this could be wolf signs or is this just her usual way of playing?

Of course I know that I'm a villager but saying that will obviously not convince anyone :p
As for Caillean: I know there is a perfectly legitimate reason to votesnipe there(not wanting a three way tie with this little information), so it might be best to first confirm that we were saving a wolf at all here, which would require lynching Wagon and/or Panzer.

I'm not sure if there's actually a case on Panzer besides him getting saved. His drunk posting yesterday, while entertaining, probably doesn't prove anything either way.
That leaves Wagon. His day 2 vote trying to argue not being active day 1/no info day makes a wolf probably makes him at least slightly more suspect than Panzer.

VOTE WAGON
Lynching him will at least give some information on Cailleans wolfishness and he seems mildly more suspect than Panzer. Though I'm not sure it's a good plan for my own personal survival if he turns out as a wolf :p
But I don't think we've got anything better to go by right now...