• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

alxeu

Hunting werewolves.
100 Badges
Feb 11, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • March of the Eagles
  • Magicka
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • For The Glory
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Darkest Hour
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
Werewolf Lite CDXI: Deja Vu
7rPeiDq.png
You wake up in an empty room, with no apparent way out. All that is in the room is some familiar button-loaded equipment. Suddenly, a quite-memorable voice sounds on the intercoms: "Greetings, Test Subjects. The seventeen of you have been abducted for various reasons and varying qualif-

Huh... hasn't this test already occurred? Give me a sec."

You wait for a few minutes, gathering up your surroundings. Didn't you just break out of here?

The voice returns, somewhat annoyed, but mostly confused, "So apparently someone caused a time-loop in Sector 14, even though they are supposed to be our dirt-flavoring division. No matter, we'll just run this test again, I think. Same rules as before, you guys know the drill. I'm going to go get a painkiller for my headache."

Rules:
A maximum of seventeen (17) players can sign up. Roles shall be handed out when the game is full at the discretion of the Game Moderator (GM). After sign-ups are closed, and roles passed out, the game will proceed to a night deadline.

The game shall continue in a day/night cycle with each 24 hour period (one day and night) occurring in one update. In this period, the day time shall be consumed with debate among the villagers over whom to lynch. Sometimes the villagers may decide to target more than one of their companions, in which case a Lemeard-approved TIE can occur, and all targeted villagers will be eliminated. At night, the Murderous Elements will retaliate and target one Trapped Subject.

The Trapped Subjects win by eliminating all the Murderous Elements, guaranteeing their survival through the second experiment. The Murderous Elements win by equaling the number of Trapped Subjects, allowing them to reach their own success conditions for the repeat experiment and survive.

Roles:
Trapped Subjects (12): These unlucky folk have not only been drafted into an unethical experiment, but now they have to do it again. They now know fully well what they're getting into.

Subject Y(1): Unique among the subjects in that he vaguely remembers the baddies from the first experiment. Every night, he spends the entire night trying to remember what a specific person's role in the experiment was.

Murderous Elements (4): Not satisfied with their first killing spree, these men have an extra station to their left which allows them to communicate overnight with each other and determine another Test Subject to eliminate from the experiment, again.

THE DEADLINE WILL BE AT 22:00 GMT. ANY VOTES WITH THE TIMESTAMP 21:59 WILL COUNT, ANY WITH THE TIMESTAMP 22:00 WILL NOT.

Full Rules:

§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.
§1D. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages (PMs) missed due to inbox being full.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, ALL TIED players will be executed.
§3D. - The player(s) with the majority of votes at deadline is considered dead. He will not reveal any inside information after the deadline.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt/scan orders), and critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - PMs from the Game Moderator may not be quoted or forged.
§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in size 5 bold text. For example:

VOTE EUROO7

If you wish to un-vote someone, write "UNVOTE":

UNVOTE EUROO7, VOTE EUROO8

Any other type of voting will not be counted and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

§10A. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.
§10B. - Always Trust the GM.

§11. - The GM reserves the right to confuse everyone and ruin the game if players do not please the GM.

Test Subjects, For the Second Time Now:

1. Alynkio the Villager died Night 3.
2. Arkasas as a Screaming Guy, and a 40-ft tall purple Platypus Bear? :confused: subbed by Panzer Commader2.0 the Wolf died Day 5.

3. Audren
4. Ramius3443 the villager died Night 2
5. Aedan the Villager died Night 4.

6. Rovsea
7. Hax as Poirot
8. jeray subbed by ramius2.0 as Dormammu

9. CaesarCzech as King Aerys the villager died Night 1.
10. EUROO7
11. Yakman as dude from Memento the Villager was lynched Day 4.
12. Barkardes the Villager was hunted Night 5.
13. storm77 as an experiment participant who really wants the participation $$$ the Villager died Night 6.

14. Claude LC
15. Adamgerd the Villager died Day 1
16. Panzer Commader, for the GLaDOS Roleplay the Villager died Day 3.

17. Capibara the Wolf died Day 2.

Substitute Subjects List (Surely They'd Know Better By Now):

Events:

Night 1: CaesarCzech the Villager dies within the first minute.
Day 1: Adamgerd the Villager is ostracized for being an outsider.
Night 2:
Ramius3443 the Villager is quietly killed in the second night.

Day 2: Capibara the Wolf is killed before his secrets can be revealed.
Night 3:
Alynkio the Villager no longer responds to his emails.

Day 3: Panzer Commader the Villager is wrongfully accused.
Night 4:
Aedan777 the Villager bites the dust.

Day 4: Amidst silence, Yakman the Villager is lynched.
Night 5:
Barkardes the Villager doesn't wake up.

Day 5: Panzer Commader2.0 the Wolf is caught in his lies.
Night 6:
Storm77 the Villager could save others from death, but not themselves.

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

(that means in)

IN as this game needs better marketing

IN even if I don't understand the theme (or more accurately didn't read anything more than the title)

In

In, again.

IN even if I don't understand the theme (or more accurately didn't read anything more than the title)

In the process of starting this game, I realized I had run the Lite before the last one, so I did a rehash of the theme, deliberately calling myself out on it, too.

Why not eh?

In... as dude from MEMENTO

memento.jpg

Welcome all so far, especially Barkardes, who I didn't know played Werewolf, and EURO and Yakman, old veterans who hardly ever show up to games, it seems.

Will send out invites later today to get the last 5 players to join, hoping to be able to start by Friday.

Welcome all so far, especially Barkardes, who I didn't know played Werewolf, and EURO and Yakman, old veterans who hardly ever show up to games, it seems.

Will send out invites later today to get the last 5 players to join, hoping to be able to start by Friday.
Yep, this is my first game of werewolf here, as much as I remember. And I haven't played for years, too. Let's see how that will play out :D .