• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deadline was a bit ago, my bad.

Votecount, Deadline Day 7
Votecount (deadline):

Aedan777 - 2: Tornadoli, Capibara

Tornadoli - 1: Aedan777

Day 7
Day 7

With just three of you left in the office, tensions run high. Agent "Capibara" is begged by the transfer agent, Agent "Aedan778," to be spared, arguing that Agent "Tornadoli" is indeed the last Soviet infiltrator. Agent "Capibara" wavers back and forth, at first unsure who to trust.

Reluctantly,
Agent "Capibara" chooses to arrest Agent "Aedan778," but as he does so, he is shot in the forehead by Agent "Tornadoli," revealing himself to be the last Soviet Sleeper Agent. He soon frames Agent "Aedan778" for the murder of Agent "Capibara," and takes a seat in his new office, that of the Director of the CIA.

Within weeks, CIA Agents are finding their cover compromised, and Soviet agents capturing them left and right.
Director "Tornadoli," however, manages to keep these reports suppressed and away from the President. As US agents world-wide are outmaneuvered, their Soviet counterparts begin infiltrating positions in governments around the world. It won't be too long until the dominoes start falling into place...

Aedan777 the CIA Agent (villager) is lynched.
Capibara the CIA Agent (villager) is overpowered by the last wolf.

And the winner is...
The Lone Winner is:

Tornadoli the Soviet Sleeper Agent (Werewolf)

Yeah we had no business of winning that game. We had 2 chances of sniping to victory and couldn’t pull it off because Torn and I just weren’t on the same page the entire game and it was really obvious when it came to the snipes. I’m annoyed I could’ve won yesterday if Torn was anywhere near around but I didn’t deserve to win so it’s ok. Sorry the village didn’t win though.

Well played, Torn, well played. I shouldn't had doubt myself at the last minute and gone with the decision I had for the whole day. Should had listened to you aedan, sorry about that.

If anyone wants personal amusement one of the wolves should share our PMs about sniping. I can’t cause I’m on mobile.

It was a fun game nontheless. That should teach me not to overanalyze stuff, specially when there is so much compeling evidence on the other side.

Well, that happened.

Who's taking the next game?

I am shocked no one lynched Tornadoli after day 2. He all had but said he was a wolf when he pushed for a tie on day 2. Just for that, I think Tornadoli has earned this win. If you can be so blatantly a wolf and the village just let you live, they get what is coming to them.

Tornadoli the Soviet Sleeper Agent (Werewolf)

Well played Tornadoli. I did not expect that you would sell out your mate alynkio like that.

I mean, I didn't make it very hard. Even CaesarCzech could've guess that.

Even if you hadn't accidentally posted that snipe, you still were one of my top suspects which I also told Capibara in PM. Your switch to BlackCrown and usage of words looked very wolfish to me. I didn't explicitly state this in the thread because I hoped to survive another night.

Well, that happened.

Who's taking the next game?

That's the spirit!

fuck it jackson, do we snipe to spocky just before the deadline???
You wanna go for it?
fine lets do, careful though lets do it YOLO
Ok I'll go.
ok good because I wouldnt have made it, good that we didnt snipe
oh damn it jackson ... if you snipe at least get the deadline... youre dead
honeslty, that was the biggest fail I've ever seen in werewolf
My clock is off ffs.
I mean it wouldn't have mattered if I did get it off because you didn't go. Don't tell me to go if you won't commit.
because I realised that when I posted the "lets go" comment, it just turned past dealdine. I assumed youd check the time before actually posting.

Here's the first snipe attempt, when Tornadoli was actually online.

Emphasis is mine.

So, what was up with the hunt on Spockyt the day before? Given he was a villager voting for a villager, and as wolfish as Tornadoli was, he would have been far easier to lynch today then anyone else alive then so, it seems a bit odd.

So, what was up with the hunt on Spockyt the day before? Given he was a villager voting for a villager, and as wolfish as Tornadoli was, he would have been far easier to lynch today then anyone else alive then so, it seems a bit odd.

Torn put the hunt order up before the lead-up to deadline yesterday. I dunno the reasoning.

I am shocked no one lynched Tornadoli after day 2. He all had but said he was a wolf when he pushed for a tie on day 2. Just for that, I think Tornadoli has earned this win. If you can be so blatantly a wolf and the village just let you live, they get what is coming to them.
I mean, I wasn't alive then, but even so Torn's push for a tie day 2 wasn't an obvious wolf sign. Tornadoli is known to push for odd things, and perhaps more importantly Hax was the one who actually made the tie, and he ended up being the lead voice of the village until he was hunted.
Spockyt basically had to be hunted, since he was pretty much cleared after Jacksonian's failed snipe to Spockyt. No reason to do that if spockyt was his packmate. Even with Spockyt's stupid vote, not hunting him would have put Torn in a bad spot if Spockyt ended up paying enough attention to reconsider his tunnel vision on voyager.

Torn set the hunt and I was so focused on the potential snipe i forgot what the hunt was set on.