• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seriously? I'd hardly be so obvious as to make a tie as a wolf. It is day one. It won't stand. Besides, if it is standing near deadline, I'd change it. I think it is Hax you should be looking at. Deflecting attention away from him to me.

vote count, 15 minutes to deadline

250px-Civ1box_zpsdlfd94fy.jpg

Arkasas: 5
Health [108]
GreatUberGeek [121]
Rovsea [130]
brovahkiin [114 Rovsea -> 134]
Dexander [164]

Hax: 4
aedan777 [96]
Ironhide G1 [112]
Arkasas [133]
Spockyt [135 deathbwombat -> 144]

Spockyt: 4
Wagonlitz [139]
Hax [148]
CaesarCzech [126 Wagonlitz -> 155]
deathbywombat [120 GreaUberGeek -> 157]

Wagonlitz: 1
Illiria [109]

Health: 1
JermanTK [123]

Rovsea: 1
Jacksonian Missionary [110 Wagonlitz -> 137]

not voted: 0

Unvote Hax
While I'm convinced it is him, I don't want to die.
Vote Arkansas
I'm sorry. I don't think it is you, but it is you, or me.

Seer, please scan me tonight. Then at least you will know I'm a villager. Or, I'm a wolf, and you hang me tomorrow.

Wouldn't anyone get more active if they are about to get hung?

Unvote Hax
While I'm convinced it is him, I don't want to die.
Vote Arkansas
I'm sorry. I don't think it is you, but it is you, or me.

Seer, please scan me tonight. Then at least you will know I'm a villager. Or, I'm a wolf, and you hang me tomorrow.

Wouldn't anyone get more active if they are about to get hung?

Unvote Spockyt
Vote Arkasas

too silent here

day one vote count

250px-Civ1box_zpsdlfd94fy.jpg

Arkasas: 7
Health [108]
GreatUberGeek [121]
Rovsea [130]
Dexander [164]
Spockyt [135 deathbwombat -> 144 Hax -> 168]
Hax [148 Spockyt -> 172]

Spockyt: 3
Wagonlitz [139]

Hax: 3
aedan777 [96]
Ironhide G1 [112]
Arkasas [133]

Illiria [109]

JermanTK [123]

Day one

Denouncement followed another as even the ancient times had perfected all the tools necessary for modern diplomacy. False accusations, lies, deceit and armed forces to back them all up was all that is needed for the fine art of diplomacy! However, it seemed intolerable that somebody had already gotten hold of nuclear weapons. Cleary it must be a sign that they were some kind of barbarian cheaters?

Decision was made to dismantle the Indian nuclear program as surely they must be barbarians. Nobody spoke against the decision and the silence was taken as a positive sign to go ahead.

civilization_nuke_zpsfputiqnh.jpg

Luckily the Indian nuclear program didn't really have time to go ballistic - only a small nuclear waste leaked. While the land might be contaminated for now, everybody knows that once the fallout from Indian nuclear program (Arkasas), highest mark of civilization and Augustus Caesar (seer) will be cleaned up the land will again be fertile and fresh ground for civilizations to expand – unless they themselves succumb to the barbarian threat without Augustus Caesar to guide them, of course.

Night two

Without the leadership of Augustus Caesar it’s up to each individual leader to defeat the barbarian menace. And what better ways to do that than gain new allies, troops and friends, right? At least thoughts like that passed in Stalin’s head when he got a nice invitation to discuss “things” with nearby horsetribes.

stalin_zpssx4j8yxc.jpg

Trusting and unsuspecting Stalin of the Russians accepted invite to parley with some steppe horseband leaders. This proved to be fatal error as the invitation was only to lure Stalin from the safety of Kremlin walls to the open. More paranoid leader would have foreseen the result but Stalin was anything but paranoid. Predictably Josif Stalin (deathbywombat), leader of Russia (villager), was murdered by barbarians. The world will surely miss the cheerful and happy ways of Russian civilization…

Oh no. Why do I feel I'm next.

Anyway, I strongly feel it is Hax. He was quick to jump on me, merely for making the tie with lots of time to spare, and then when it became apparent I wasn't to die, he swapped to Arkasas. (I'm not using the fact he was the seer against Hax. Nobody was to know.) Also possibly CC, as there was another quick jump to me.

The Great Powerful and Mighty Nation of Datlof DENOUNCES Hax!

We urge others to join us in this venture!

Day one vote count

Arkasas: 7
Health [108]
GreatUberGeek [121]
Rovsea [130]
Dexander [164]
Spockyt [135 deathbwombat -> 144 Hax -> 168]
Hax [148 Spockyt -> 172]

Spockyt: 3
Wagonlitz [139]

Hax: 3
aedan777 [96]
Ironhide G1 [112]
Arkasas [133]

Illiria [109]

JermanTK [123]

Oh no. Why do I feel I'm next.

Anyway, I strongly feel it is Hax. He was quick to jump on me, merely for making the tie with lots of time to spare, and then when it became apparent I wasn't to die, he swapped to Arkasas. (I'm not using the fact he was the seer against Hax. Nobody was to know.) Also possibly CC, as there was another quick jump to me.

The Great Powerful and Mighty Nation of Datlof DENOUNCES Hax!

We urge others to join us in this venture!

Take it easy. I didn't vote Arkasas during the day even if I could have done that and put him in the lead, instead I pushed for a lynch on you. I simply didn't/don't want to see the older players be the first ones to be lynched in a game where the majority of the players are newcomers.

I don't think you are a wolf. I however think that there is at least one wolf in the Arkasas voters and one in the throw away voters.

Well, the seer got lynched. Wonderful...