• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Claude LC

Zombiism at its finest
1 Badges
Jan 10, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
Werewolf Lite CCCXC: Avatar, The last airbender.
Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-Free-Download.jpg

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world."

RULES:
There will be 17 players, no more, no less. Roles will be handed out after #17 signs up.
The game will then proceed to the First Night (after I have handed you your roles).

The Roles
3x Avatar team (Friends): Members of team Avatar. They know eachother and are tasked with finding and overpowering the fire nation. (Aang, Katara and Sokka)
3x Fire nation (Werewolves): Fire nation warriors. They kill a earthbender or waterbender member every night.
11x Waterbender and earthbender. (Villagers): They are benders, they are afraid of their bending powers because of the fire nation. They know nothing more than who they themselves are. Tasked with killing the firenation.

NOTE: Obviously, the players are encouraged to choose appropriate characters to play as, and to roleplay if they like. However, if a player does not choose a character, one will be selected for them at such time that something happens to them, usually something bad.

Deadlines for votes are given by 13:00 CDT. (PLEASE CONVERT THIS TO YOUR OWN TIME ZONE IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID FUTURE CONFUSION). A vote at 12:59 will count, whereas a vote at 13:00 will not.

Game starts with a nocturnal deadline.

Winning: The firenation wins by achieving parity with the benders and team avatar. At that point there won't be anybody to fight them back, they will have lost too many men to contest with the fire nation.

Standard Lite Rules
There shall be seventeen players. All roles will be handed out after the last person signs up. The game will then proceed to a night deadline.

The game is divided into two periods - night and day. For practical reasons these two periods are run concurrently, from one update till the next. Each update is 24 hours apart.

Each day, all players vote to lynch one of the players - the person they think is most likely to be a werewolf. Each night, the werewolves decide who to kill. In each 24 hour period, the village will lynch, and the werewolves will hunt. The villagers can try to lynch multiple people by creating a TIE, and the werewolves can also decide not to hunt anyone at all at night. You are invited to Crovax if wanted.

The werewolves win if they manage to reach parity with the villagers.
The villagers and friends win if they manage to kill all the werewolves.

Various rules:
§1. You sign up for the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§2a. No new players will be admitted into the game once it has started, unless substituting for a current player.
§2b. Players who have been subbed due to failure to participate may not sub for others
§3. You are responsible for keeping your private message inbox empty enough to receive private messages. You are yourself responsible for any messages missed due to your inbox being full.

§4a. Orders not delivered on time are IGNORED.
§4b. NOT VOTING means REPLACEMENT OR EVEN DEATH, IMMEDIATELY. The granting of any "grace period" or forgiveness for late votes is entirely up to the GM.
§4c. Invalid votes (like voting for the GM, voting for dead people etc.) are treated like no vote is made. The GM has the final say in all matters.
§4d. Lying to the GM results in permanent ban from werewolf games.
§4e. Private messages from GM (whether true or fake) can be quoted in the game.
§4f. Your role private message can't be quoted in the game.
§4g. Screenshots of private messages aren’t allowed in the game.
§4h. Discussion of PM numbers is forbidden.

§5a. SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION, AFFECT THE GAME IN ANY OTHER WAY NOR REVEAL ANY SECRET/INSIDE INFORMATION. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§5b. When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour, but don't use pink which is the GM color.

§6. Alliances which aren't based on your roles in the game between players are forbidden. These alliances which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§7a. Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold text, minimum font size 4. For example.
VOTE X
If you wish to unvote someone, write "UNVOTE":
UNVOTE X, VOTE Y
Capital letters are optional. Any other type of voting is counted as no vote and will make you eligble for subbing. Spelling errors are subject to oversight. In case of revoting without unvoting the original vote will be the counted vote.
§7b. At the end of the day player with highest votes is killed (lynched). If there is a tie, all leading candidates will be killed.
§7c. Players will be dead when GM posts the update saying so, until such time happens every player still in game is alive (if barely in the case of vote winners)
§7d. Editing vote posts is strictly forbidden.

§8a. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.
§8b. - When asking to sub then please do so by PM; the GM will keep a hidden sub list.
§8c. - The GM is always right.

§9a. – Trust no one. Especially not the GM.
§9b. - Always Trust the GM.Va

Player roster:
1. Arkasas as Uncle Iroh
Black_Griffin as bear from the Earth's Kingdom
3. Wagonlitz
4. Jeray2000 as the cabbage cart
5. Audren as a badger mole
Rovsea as one of "those" guys
7. alynkio
8. aedan777
9. JCan
Health
11. Cliges
12. Hax as a samurai
EUROO7 as Raiku, the Waterbender who is just learning to Bloodbend
14. Spockyt
15. ramius3443 as King Bumi of Omashu
16. Jacksonian Missionary as Sparky Sparky Boom Man / alynkio sub
Capibara as Piandao

EVENTS.

Night 1: Wagonlitz as Sokka part of team avatar is hunted.
Day 1: ramius3443 as King Bumi of Omashu was lynched.
Night 2: Alynkio an ol' goodie earthbender was hunted.
Day 2: Cliges the waterbender that didn't know how to waterbend was lynched.

Day 2: Jeray2000 the cabagge cart was lynched.
Night 3: Health the earthbender was hunted.
Day3: Black_Griffin as Katara and part of team avatar was lynched.
Night 4: aedan777 as a waterbender was hunted.
Day 4: Rovsea as "one of those guys" was lynched
Night 5: Spockyt as an earthbender was hunted.
Day 5: Capibara was lynched

Night 6: EUROO7 was hunted.

Last edited:
IN as Uncle Iroh.

IN as a badger mole

In as one of "those" guys.

So... no seer, but a smaller wolf pack, and a pre-existing 3 man JL? I'll let the vets speculate about the balance.

Oh, and In.
It's been done several times before, and it's fairly well balanced.

In

So... no seer, but a smaller wolf pack, and a pre-existing 3 man JL? I'll let the vets speculate about the balance.

Oh, and In.
It's a known setup. Though I think the conclusion was that it probably was a bit unbalanced. Anyway it's a fun setup.

Similarly for the I5 setup---that most cretainly is unbalanced (at least some of the variants), but it's really fun to play. We need an I5 game again soon.

It's a known setup. Though I think the conclusion was that it probably was a bit unbalanced. Anyway it's a fun setup.

Similarly for the I5 setup---that most cretainly is unbalanced (at least some of the variants), but it's really fun to play. We need an I5 game again soon.

What does the I5 setup mean, could you clarify, please?

What does the I5 setup mean, could you clarify, please?
It means this. I.e. you don't which exactly it is and depending on setup parity will strike after day 3, after day 4, or after day 5 (with no lynched wolves). Some of them are unbalanced, but it's still really fun. And the uncertainty of the setup also adds to the paranoia. It was first done by Ironhead 5---hence the name.

The Roles
These are the possible ways roles will be distributed. I will randomly select one set-up; each possibility has an equal chance of being chosen. Once the set-up is determined, it will stay that way throughout the entire game. Players will not be informed which setup is operative at any given time.

Fall Weiß
1x Seer
4x Werewolves
12x Villagers

Fall Grün
1x Guardian Angel
4x Werewolves
12x Villagers

Fall Gelb
1x Seer
1x Guardian Angel
1x Warlock
4x Werewolves
10x Villagers

Fall Blau
1x Seer
1x Warlock
3x Werewolves
12x Villagers

Fall Rot
3x Werewolves
14x Villagers

Gelb, as I recall, is the most problematic; the others are essentially fine.

Rot is problematic too since there's only wolves and villagers. And I'd actually say that Blau is worse than Gelb, with Gelb and Grün being on par. Gelb can be nasty, but with an active village it isn't that bad since you have both GA and seer.

I'll probably be doing a Lite reasonably soon-ish with I5.

Grün is also problematic since a Guardian Angel is in no way an adequate substitute for a seer. Blau also leans in the opposite direction because the warlock is entirely in the dark about the wolves, meaning the supposed "informed minority" of the baddies is divided. The counterpoint is that the warlock can function in opposition to the seer, but that's very luck dependent, especially without being in contact with the wolves.

Last edited: