• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would also suggest a looksie into Wombat, as he himself fully admits that he is most active as a wolf, because he's much more invested into the game when he is a wolf. The proof there being he is the most active by a fair margin but a lot of it seems kind of forced and unnecessarily spread out in my opinion. His reasoning for voting is also a lot under the standard for his typical voting and analysis and there's just something off about his game today.

Vote Cleeque.

He's been jumping about on who he is voting, generally following the herd. Maybe some pressure on him would be useful

To my knowledge he is still rather new. As so that kind of activity is to be expected.

Right, I should also vote or I might forget to do so. Hmm.... aedan is weirdly missing, so that is something to look into. Not that this should attract votes at this point, but interesting information nonetheless. This vote by Luft is also something to keep in mind. The bickering in the MC clan is also somewhat intriguing, but also nothing much. Of the D1 Rovsea voters the switch seems odd to me, so some doubt towards Sprocket and DNFC. At this point I'd say that Luft seems oddest to me personally, as such.

VOTE LUFT

Because someone's been awfully incospicous... but, I guess I'll go with the flow, you know?

Unvote Aedan777, vote K-59

Vote Cleeque.

He's been jumping about on who he is voting, generally following the herd. Maybe some pressure on him would be useful
This. Look he is admitting to bandwagoning me, and it's a brain dead case on me.

Vote Cleeque

no more editing, I promise.

Vote Aedan777

Because someone's been awfully incospicous... but, I guess I'll go with the flow, you know?

Unvote Aedan777, vote K-59

I can normally support your case of voting for people who are quiet, but aedan has a reliable reputation as someone who has very good analysis. He has been a bit quiet so far, but he deserves the benefit of the doubt and would make a very bad lynch without good reason.

It's also a bad idea to just "go with the flow". That is something wolves do, because wolves like to stay under the radar. If there is a popular candidate, they can latch on, and if the person is lynched and is a villager none of the blame will be directed at them. Likewise, they don't want to make good analysis because analysis helps the village. This is not an hard and fast rule, but generally just jumping on bandwagons without providing reasons is bad. I'm pretty sure you're new though so you would not know this, so it's fine. It is very easy to feel intimidated by the veteran players who all know what they are doing, but do not worry, you can still make your own cases and contribute.

Plenty of effort being applied to steer people away from K-59. I wonder why.
Maybe because the whole case rests on this sort "have you stopped beating your wife" logic.

Surprisingly Spockyt basically has gotten no attention for creating a tie seven minutes before deadline. Even those who do bring him up seem to be all too willing to tie his allegiance to K-59's, for rather weak reasons. Creating ties shortly before deadline, while poor play, is usually not a sign of wolfishness. Particularly on day 1. But doing so is still usually interpreted as suspicious, and gets a vote or two. Particularly when there is little information that's actually useful, as is the case now. So I find the lack of interest in following up on Spockyt making a tie to be potentially suspect. Enough for a vote from me at least, seeing as none of the other "cases" presently in discussion have much value to them.

Vote Spockyt

Surprisingly Spockyt basically has gotten no attention for creating a tie seven minutes before deadline. Even those who do bring him up seem to be all too willing to tie his allegiance to K-59's, for rather weak reasons. Creating ties shortly before deadline, while poor play, is usually not a sign of wolfishness. Particularly on day 1. But doing so is still usually interpreted as suspicious, and gets a vote or two. Particularly when there is little information that's actually useful, as is the case now. So I find the lack of interest in following up on Spockyt making a tie to be potentially suspect. Enough for a vote from me at least, seeing as none of the other "cases" presently in discussion have much value to them.

Vote Spockyt

These are actually good points. Spockyt has also been oddly quiet, in fact I don't think he's made a post yet. However there have been several people trying to tie his fate with k-59 or to put the focus on me for being the actual one to break the tie. Honestly if people are suspicious about what happened at deadline the best person to look at is Spockyt for creating the tie that forced me to switch to Rovsea, so the fact that k-59 has become the main focus of this whole thing is silly at best and suspicious at worst. Since nothing useful has come off of me voting Jackson I think this warrants a look.

Unvote Jackson
Vote Spockyt

Deadline

My apologies for the lack of votecounts today -- I've been pretty busy, and of course everyone and their mother decides to go to the RMV at the end of the day on Friday. :rolleyes:

Official Day Two Votecount:

k-59: 3
JCan [125 DeathNoteForCutie -> 130]
aramael [131]

Cleeque [133 aedan777 -> 137]

Cleeque: 2
Luftwafer [139]
k-59 [143]

Spockyt: 2
aedan777 [147]

DeathNoteForCutie [135 Jacksonian Missionary -> 150]

JCan: 1
Jacksonian Missionary [140]

Luftwafer: 1
Health [142]

Health: 1
jeray2000 [115]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
deathbywombat [118 aedan777 -> 132]

Not Voted: 3
enkhuush, Claude LC, Spockyt

Okay, @Wagonlitz is now subbing for @enkhuush, @alynkio is subbing for @Spockyt, and @Claude LC has showed contrition, so he shall be granted a new lease on life*. Update coming shortly.

*Subjects and conditions may apply, offer varies by state/region.

Day Two
My utmost apologies, but a full RP update will come later. Suffice it so say that the set of the "moon landing" was totally destroyed by you because you thought that it was actually a fake set of a real event when, in reality, it was a real set of a fake event (k-59 was an innocent Great Meme Warrior).

Night Two
Same as above. To the surprise of literally no one that has ever played with him before, deathbywombat was found dead (or, since he was a ghost, more dead?) and to be a Great Meme Warrior.

k-59 the villager is lynched
deathbywombat the villager is hunted

and of course everyone and their mother decides to go to the RMV at the end of the day on Friday. :rolleyes:
Why didn't you then choose not to go at that specific time? Sounds pretty moronic.
(Also what's an RMV? A typo of DMV?)

With regard to the hunt then I find it peculiar that wombat was hunted; I'm speculating whether he was on to something with regard to Jackson. On the other hand Jackson hasn't really stuck out to me so probably not.

Like Lazarus, I return among the living!

... everyone and their mother decides to go to the RMV at the end of the day on Friday. :rolleyes:
Watertown? Also apparently people in certain barbarous states use terms live "DMV" or even "BMV"
@Claude LC[/USER] has showed contrition, so he shall be granted a new lease on life.
The advantages of a contrite heart are many.

@Wagon; Registry of Motor Vehicles (Aka Department/Bureau of Motor Vehicles) and a byword for poor service and bureaucratic inefficiency in the US... though I do have some sympathy for the staff as I'm sure they spend all day getting yelled at.

Last edited: