• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Rovsea

The Onion.
What do you make from beans and onions?
Tear gas.
Tear gas is a Chemical Weapon
What are chemical weapons?
Fake. News.

Last edited:
Vote K-59

50% of the characters in his username are numbers. I find that suspicious.

I was going to vote you for having 44% of your username being numbers, but I think 50% is higher percentage of suspiciousness, so he is first, you are second on the list. (Unlees I find out someone with more numbers in their username)

Vote K-59

Is my RP seriously going to kill me on Day 1? Sad!

:(

Rovsea

The Onion.
Tear gas.
Fake. News.
If this was meant as a vote, it doesn't count.

Vote Rovsea

The Onion.
Tear gas.
Fake. News.

Vote no. 2

Ok, this has been cute and all but I think there's less than an hour to deadline and we don't have any clear candidate. I think we have several candidates at 2 votes, k-59 at 3, and Rovsea maybe at 3 if the edited vote counts. A vote count from the GM would help clarify that. Until that gets cleared up and we get some activity I'm going to put a vote on k-59 to keep anything crazy happening

Unvote Spockyt
Vote k-59

Official GM Votecount: ~15 minutes to deadline

k-59: 4
jeray2000 [85]
Jacksonian Missonary [76 deathbywombat -> 98]
Claude LC [152]
DeathNoteForCutie [99 Spockyt -> 108]

Rovsea: 3
JCan [78]
aramael [86]
Cleeque [101]

Claude LC: 2
deathbywombat [79 Jacksonian Missionary -> 80 -> 81]
Rovsea [96]

Luftwafer: 2
enkhuush [90]
alynkio [94]

JCan: 2
Health [87]
Spockyt [100]

aedan777: 1
k-59 [88]

Spockyt: 1
aedan777 [89]

Health: 1
Luftwafer [93]

Not Voted: 0

Deadline

Official Day One Votecount:

Rovsea: 5
JCan [78]
aramael [86]
Cleeque [101]
Spockyt [100 JCan ->110]

DeathNoteForCutie [99 Spockyt -> 108 k-59 -> 111]

k-59: 3
jeray2000 [85]
Jacksonian Missonary [76 deathbywombat -> 98]
Claude LC [152]

Claude LC: 2
deathbywombat [79 Jacksonian Missionary -> 80 -> 81]
Rovsea [96]

Luftwafer: 2
enkhuush [90]
alynkio [94]

JCan: 2
Health [87]

aedan777: 1
k-59 [88]

Spockyt: 1
aedan777 [89]

Health: 1
Luftwafer [93]

Not Voted: 0

Day One

518-d-008-2-400.jpg

After the bloody disappearance of Wagonlitz last night, everyone is consumed by a half-hearted urge to find the perpetrators. "It might be this guy," one of you lazily mentions. "Yeah, I guess, but what about him? I don't like his look" another adds. Eventually you all kind of decide that, maybe, the openly satirical news publication The Onion has no place amongst actual fake news -- it's just fake fake news, after all (but it's still not real news? Whatever.). Anyway, after a few interested parties make some last-minute attempts at demonstrating consciousness, Rovsea, who had just gotten finished telling everyone that Ted Cruz was secretly a Democrat and that Donald Trump was planning on permanently moving the national capital to Mar-a-Lago, was unceremoniously dragged under a giant onion-slicer and mercilessly chopped up. Too bad Rovsea was actually a Great Meme Warrior! Well, at least you seem to be feeling some regret -- unless you're just crying because he was an onion, your heartless monsters.

Night One

220px-All_Shook_Up_Single.jpg

"That's a very interesting observation, Tucker. Y'know, it had never occurred to me that the Clintons were actually being backed by Hezbollah, but your analysis seems spot on. It really does explain why they were caught vacationing in Lebanon last week. As to your question about whether President Trump has the constitutional authority to officially rename Hillary Clinton 'Crooked Hillary,' I have only one thing to say to you: the President's authority will not be--" Suddenly, the picture goes black, and Tucker Carlson is left very confused. "Excuse me," he stammers. "Is everything alt-right?" But everything is not alt-right. In fact, things are so not alt-right that Stephen Miller, balding Elvis enthusiast, reappears on the screen, but in liquid form. The Great Meme Warrior has been ruthless All Shook Up by the liberal media goons.

Rovsea the villager is lynched
alynkio the villager is hunted

Honestly when was the last time I was lynched and I wasn't a villager (without an outing)?

Honestly when was the last time I was lynched and I wasn't a villager (without an outing)?

I have a hunch that you might have a fairly easy way of finding this out. Just sayin.

So, quiet day yesterday. I'm actually relatively ok with the result - first round play is a crapshoot for wolf-catching purposes, and is all about making sure nothing really stupid happens (i.e. exposing/killing the seer) and getting info for future rounds. 1.5 for 2 on that front.

Nice to see luftwafer RPing heavily and - more importantly - catching a vote edit from one of the new players, which I'm slightly inclined to give him a goodie point for, on the theory that active luft is more likely goodie than otherwise. I'm inclined to agree with Jeray that fresh candidates are needed. I have two slight hunches at the moment (actually 3, as I have a hunch on another as yet unnamed player as a villager), but I'm not going to play either of my hunch cards yet and want to see how the votes/reasoning shake out.

Placeholder(ish) - plus new official wombat policy is I have to vote for aedan at least once per game...

Vote Aedan777

Sad as I am to be hunted, I can hardly blame the wolves; Steve Miller is by general agreement an eminently huntable sort of fellow ;)

Avenge me, fellow villagers!

WOMBAT LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

With the possible exception of jeray2000, your computers have clearly been hacked by deaf-mutes (or people with a marked aversion to typing). Let's see some bad reasoning for slaughtering our fellow gameplayers! :D