• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I still don't understand why you idiots are listening to a self-outed baddie. I'm a GA, stop doing the wolves job for them.

I still don't understand why you idiots are listening to a self-outed baddie. I'm a GA, stop doing the wolves job for them.
Honestly, I don't know what you expected. It didn't have to be this way. You're the one doing this, not me.

I could have brutalized Aedan, but I'll let the you idiots waste another day tomorrow.

Final count for day 5

Euroo7, 13; Ironhead 5 (TK 870-->884), Jerman TK (885), Aedan777 (Sle 879-->888), Lemeard (Aed 892-->899), Jacksonian Missionary (Rov 844-->901), Rovsea (902), Madchemist (Rov 874-->905), Ironhide G1 (909), Nautilu (910), Audren (912), Health v2 (914), Eternaly_Lost* (935), tamius23 (940),
Aedan777, 8; Euroo7** (I5 877-->887), De Chatillôn* (Euro 908-->944), johho888 (946), Sleepyhead (947), Daffius (Euro 916-->950), Sand3r205 (952), Wagonlitz v2 (Aed 942-->Euro 957-->973), Brovahkiin* (Euro 931-->977),

Non-voters, 1 Kaisersohaib (),
* notes a missed vote

My protection order-

N0: Gen. Skobelev
N1: Daffius
N2: Johho
N3: Wagonlitz (I was distilled)
N4: Jacksonian
N5: Wagonlitz (tonight)

I'm going to be gone for ~3 hours, so don't be idiots and run me up on a massive bandwagon because a baddie told you to.

Day and Night 5

Welcome to the Futurama breakfast cartoon half hour! Up first Midcentury Geopolitics

CIA Headquarter:

Now here is the plan Captain Peace Fuzz, you take this stack of cash to the hoo-hah rebels. They will buy guns from our Pottsylvania frenemies who have agreed to throw the shot put competition at the Olympics.

Aye, Aye.

http://s182.photobucket.com/user/alaska9808/media/hqdefault 1_zps5uizthpn.jpg.html
Peace-fuzz you moron, that man wasn’t from the Hoo-hahs he was from the Heh-haws.

hqdefault_zpsjs4upzts.jpg
http://s182.photobucket.com/user/alaska9808/media/hqdefault_zpsjs4upzts.jpg.html

Meanwhile in Pottsylvania: How could we still lose the shot put? Time for a good old-fashion purge.

Euroo7, Cultist from the Werecars and former Councilmember is lynched

Aedan, Wolf of the Huge Brains pack and Police detective is shoot

tamius23, the Spiritually Attuned Villager is hunted

Haha, aedan helped tie al-aziz the cultist of his pack with the sorcerer and outed a cultist and potential ally from another pack for no reason.
Perhaps we should have kept him alive to kill other baddies for us.

Looking back, the only meaningful vote Euro did was trying to get Daffius killed. Other than that we have a vote on Luftwafer (dead) and two missed ones before today.

Ooook fishy, I have to tell you, that was great!!!

tumblr_mslxo4YIjv1rdutw3o1_400.gif

I've got your number I will call you again for sure. (I don't think so...)

So now, where are those wolves??? I have a shiny metal ass they can bite..
Dunno about you, but last time we had a go the wolves seemed to expose themselves.

klaus6.gif

Looking back, the only meaningful vote Euro did was trying to get Daffius killed. Other than that we have a vote on Luftwafer (dead) and two missed ones before today.

Dunno about you, but last time we had a go the wolves seemed to expose themselves.

klaus6.gif

Oh, no. Not again, I still have PTSD from the last time.

I used it in a neutral sense.
+1

...We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all women are created equal, that they are endowed by virtue of this with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...

+1

...We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all women are created equal, that they are endowed by virtue of this with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...

Witchcraft!