• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So 3/4 of the village are too lazy to be good.

Not sure the maths check out, or we have a REALLY baddy heavyy game if we follow your reasoning

Yeah, this is a pentapack game. 80% of the players are evil. Didn't you know? :p

Heck, that is a lot
of non-voting players here.
Might be a record.

That's a my bad there. Won't happen again. :oops:

Final Day 3 Votecount
Final Day 3 Votecount

Sleepyhead: 5
Hax [308]
Yvanoff [319]
Audren [321]
Avernite [299 randakar -> 322]
Claude LC

Chieron: 3
aedan777 [300]
Sleepyhead [302]
De Chatillôn [306]

Yvanoff: 3
alynkio [317]
beartjah [318]
randakar [303 beartjah -> 331]

beartjah: 2
johho888 [305]
Dedonus [311]

Hax: 1
Chieron [304]

Not voted: :mad::mad::mad:
@alxeu
@Panzer Commader
@MatthewFW190
@happycats517
@DeathNoteForCutie
@Chefjones*

*Second missed vote.

OBJECTIONS?

Day 3 & Night 3
Day 3

You have almost reached Puebla. In the meantime, trying to find the infiltrators, you hang Sleepyhead, who was only a Knight of St. Michael.

Night 3
You wake up to find Chefjones dead, another loyal knight.

Sleepyhead the Villager is lynched.
Chefjones the unclaimed apprentice Villager is hunted.

So many options for 'so clearly irrelevant to the final vote, maybe it's a wolf in hiding!'

I think one of them hasn't had much attention, maybe a wolfsign rolls out if we pursue him? Or maybe he has an excuse? Let's find out

Vote Panzer Commader

day 1
Final Day 1 Votecount

Arkasas: 5
aedan777 [103]
DeathNoteForCutie [123]
Wagonlitz [139]
beartjah [102 alxeu -> 134 De Chatillôn -> 149]
Avernite [98 De Chatillôn -> 150]

Panzer Commader: 4
MatthewFW190 [109]
Hax [119]
Claude LC [143]
Chieron [105 alxeu -> 151]

Avernite: 3
De Chatillôn [97]
Sleepyhead [118 Hax -> 132]
Dedonus [127 Claude -> 136]

MatthewFW190: 3
Yvanoff [110]
Castor94 [130]
alxeu [94 Claude LC -> 146]

beartjah: 1
Panzer Commader [104]

Wagonlitz: 1
Arkasas [106]

De Chatillôn: 1
randakar [112]

Audren: 1
alynkio [117]

alynkio: 1
Audren [122]

DeathNoteForCutie: 1
happycats517 [124]

johho888: 1
Chefjones [125]

Not voted: 2 :(
@johho888
@enkhuush

OBJECTIONS?

day 2
Final Day 2 Votecount

Castor94: 6
Wagonlitz [184 johho888 -> 229 De Chatillôn -> 245]
Chieron [219 alxeu -> 251 enkhuush -> 252]
beartjah [169 alxeu -> 253]
De Chatillôn [173 Hax -> 239 alxeu -> 255]
alxeu [193 Chieron -> 232 De Chatillôn -> 256]
Dedonus [185 Wagonlitz -> 209 Yvanoff -> 221 Chieron -> 235 De Chatillôn -> 258]

Dedonus: 4
aedan777 [179]
Audren [189]
Yvanoff [192]
happycats517 [196]

Chieron: 4
johho888 [161 enkhuush -> 204]
Avernite [160 randakar -> 194 DeathNoteForCutie -> 200 alxeu -> 206]
Panzer Commader [183 Avernite -> 210]
Castor94 [222]

alxeu: 2
MatthewFW190 [176]
DeathNoteForCutie [198]

De Chatillôn: 1
Sleepyhead [174]

Chefjones: 1
alynkio [190]

enkhuush: 1
randakar [162 johho888 - > 186 Wagonlitz -> 203 DeathNoteForCutie -> 223 De Chatillôn -> 243 unvote -> 247 enkhuush -> 249 Castor94 -> 263]

Not voted: :mad:
@Hax
@[COLOR=#00ff00]Chefjones[/COLOR]
@enkhuush*

*Second missed vote

OBJECTIONS?

day 3
Final Day 3 Votecount

Sleepyhead: 5
Hax [308]
Yvanoff [319]
Audren [321]
Avernite [299 randakar -> 322]
Claude LC

Chieron: 3
aedan777 [300]
Sleepyhead [302]
De Chatillôn [306]

Yvanoff: 3
alynkio [317]
beartjah [318]
randakar [303 beartjah -> 331]

beartjah: 2
johho888 [305]
Dedonus [311]

Hax: 1
Chieron [304]

Not voted: :mad::mad::mad:
@alxeu
@Panzer Commader
@MatthewFW190
@happycats517
@DeathNoteForCutie
@[COLOR=#00ff00]Chefjones[/COLOR]*

*Second missed vote.

OBJECTIONS?

'sup, I'm alive now.
NarutoMilkHotel comes
to avenge Arky.

Who would like to say
publicly that they are a
wolf? It would save time.

Time for me to read
and not write stupid haikus.
I will vote later.

Obviously in hindsight the lynching of Sleepyhead was a bad idea, but I don't think the case against him was strong to begin with, not compared to the other candidates in contention. I also don't like the way Yvanoff, Audren, and Avernite one after the other piled on Sleepyhead, for increasingly flimsy reasons. This push put Sleepyhead ahead of three vote candidates beartjah and Chieron, as well as two votes Yvanoff. Yvanoff put more effort into explaining why he was suspicious of Sleepyhead and was himself in the running to an extent, so he doesn't look as bad in this situation. Audren and Avernite gave much more lazy votes and were not themselves under any threat, so they're more suspicious. I don't think it's at all impossible that there was an effort by one of them to save one of Beartjah or Chieron.

Claude also ended up voting Sleepyhead, but he subbed in last moment and I can't fault him for not sniping to make a tie with his vote when he hadn't been following the game.

I find Avernite the most suspicious of the Sleepyhead voters. His was the vote which pushed Sleepyhead ahead in the votes and marked the third vote in a row on Sleepyhead. It also wasn't like he needed to make a vote at that point, since he had already voted Randy, he switched to Sleepyhead. This indicates he felt there was a compelling reason to change his vote and make Sleepyhead the lynch candidate, but his stated reasoning, that Sleepyhead had been too quick to find fault in the words of others, does not strike me as ample justification for this. Thus I believe him to be the best lynch for today.

Vote Avernite

Vote Audren

Because Aedan makes a lot of sense here.
This village is asleep at the wheel :(

Obviously in hindsight the lynching of Sleepyhead was a bad idea, but I don't think the case against him was strong to begin with, not compared to the other candidates in contention. I also don't like the way Yvanoff, Audren, and Avernite one after the other piled on Sleepyhead, for increasingly flimsy reasons. This push put Sleepyhead ahead of three vote candidates beartjah and Chieron, as well as two votes Yvanoff. Yvanoff put more effort into explaining why he was suspicious of Sleepyhead and was himself in the running to an extent, so he doesn't look as bad in this situation. Audren and Avernite gave much more lazy votes and were not themselves under any threat, so they're more suspicious. I don't think it's at all impossible that there was an effort by one of them to save one of Beartjah or Chieron.

Claude also ended up voting Sleepyhead, but he subbed in last moment and I can't fault him for not sniping to make a tie with his vote when he hadn't been following the game.

I find Avernite the most suspicious of the Sleepyhead voters. His was the vote which pushed Sleepyhead ahead in the votes and marked the third vote in a row on Sleepyhead. It also wasn't like he needed to make a vote at that point, since he had already voted Randy, he switched to Sleepyhead. This indicates he felt there was a compelling reason to change his vote and make Sleepyhead the lynch candidate, but his stated reasoning, that Sleepyhead had been too quick to find fault in the words of others, does not strike me as ample justification for this. Thus I believe him to be the best lynch for today.

Vote Avernite
In my defence, there were 7 non-voters left. I hardly thought putting Sleepy one vote ahead would be the final vote on the matter.

And I didn't find the case on beartjah or Chieron much stronger, but my attempts at a 4th candidate had already failed.

I wasn't online when the Sleepywagon appeared but when I cheked in after the deadline and saw he was up for lynch I thought to myself, hm, not a bad candidate, he was very low key compared to what he normally is. And then the update came...

I think maybe the trap here is that there is nothing much to go on (vote wise at least) when we don't have at least one known baddie to work from. So people that use that as a start for their reasoning might appear more silent than usual.

And now I find myself confused with all the subs for the zombies and I really want to get rid of some of them. But then if we find a baddie we would have very little to work with and if we don't then we have nothing and are even closer to parity.

Speaking of which, could this be a one pack game? Few baddies dead, could mean few starting baddies. That would mean 25% of 24 is 6 (+1 possible turned) = 7 and we are 18 remaining players. OK, so no immediate game over today at least.

Two packs would be 33% of 24 is 8 (+1 possible turned) = 9 out of 18 remaining players. But two fairly well-balanced baddie teams so still possible to beat.

Not really sure I buy aedan's reasoning but at least he brings up fresh candidates, which is always good.

EDIT: @beartjah, would it be possible for you to either replace the subbed-outs names in the vote summary or give both like DeathNoteForCutie/White Daimon or whoever replaced her.

Just to be sure: does the deadline change with the whole clock moving daylight saving time shenanigans we have today?

Basically, my clock moved back an hour, does this mean I need to get my vote in ab hour earlier(compared to local time) or did the deadline also move an hour?

@johho888 remind me to do that later today if i forget, can't do it rn since I badly need to start studying...

Just to be sure: does the deadline change with the whole clock moving daylight saving time shenanigans we have today?

Time zones are static. Hence the deadline remains 13:30 Central Daylight Time aka 13:30 GMT-5.
What happened is that at 3 last night you jumped from CEST aka GMT+2 to CET aka GMT+1, hence why the time changed from 3 to 2. The deadline remains 13:30 GMT-4, you just are in a dfiferent time zone than what you were tomorrow.
Hence the deadline for you today will be 19:30 instead of 20:30 as you now only are 6 hours ahead of CDT.

Similarly, should this game last another week, i.e. still be going on the 3rd, then the Americans will experience the same where they jump a time zone while sleeping, but deadline remaining the same meaning that they'll have to be an hour earlier for the deadline than before they jumped time zone.

Panzer was run up against the ultimately village Arkasas on day one and since then has gotten little attention. His second day vote pushing Chieron could've been an attempt to take heat away from Dedonus, who had been leading at the time (the late voteswitch to Castor also gels well with Dedonus being a baddie). And Panzer has been laying low with his votes and general activity.

VOTE PANZER

Time zones are static. Hence the deadline remains 13:30 Central Daylight Time aka 13:30 GMT-5.
What happened is that at 3 last night you jumped from CEST aka GMT+2 to CET aka GMT+1, hence why the time changed from 3 to 2. The deadline remains 13:30 GMT-4, you just are in a dfiferent time zone than what you were tomorrow.
Hence the deadline for you today will be 19:30 instead of 20:30 as you now only are 6 hours ahead of CDT.

Similarly, should this game last another week, i.e. still be going on the 3rd, then the Americans will experience the same where they jump a time zone while sleeping, but deadline remaining the same meaning that they'll have to be an hour earlier for the deadline than before they jumped time zone.
The deadline was defined as standard time, not daylight saving time.
Deadline is 13:30 Central Standard Time
But yes, the deadline expressed in CET is 19:30.

Anyway..
While I appreciate not being dead, the number of no-shows is a bit silly by now.

Agreeing with Audren on revisting Panzer. There is a certain conjunction with beartjah on day one, too (assuming that beartjah is wolf, he also feels suspicious).
This is more of a hunch, lacking full voting data and the confusing last day really doesn't help.

Vote Panzer