• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, 5min to deadline

Sleepyhead - 4 - reis91, brovahkiin, Caillean, beartjah
reis91 - 2 - Avernite, Sleepyhead

not voted - 0 - :)

it was brovahkiin I believe
Exactly. So Sleepy was NOT using it to stall in any real sense.

In short, Sleepy as tramp was not a ploy by Sleepy.

Exactly. So Sleepy was NOT using it to stall in any real sense.

In short, Sleepy as tramp was not a ploy by Sleepy.
He could still be doing it via brovah to stall him from voting sleepy. I mean, he nearly protected sleepy from the lynch there.

Just to remind people to not flirt with ties:

Leader: Once per game, may declare that all lynch victims will be saved and instead lynch someone with at least 50% of the votes the lynchee(s) had. Identity will be revealed when used.

King: Once per game, may declare that all lynch victims will be saved and instead lynch someone else. It is good to be the King. Identity will be revealed when used.

Con-man: Once per game, may change another player's vote to something else. Identity will be revealed when used.

You guys are letting reis play you with meta arguments, certainty on hunt nights he had to explain afterwards and inaccurate trait information.

He could still be doing it via brovah to stall him from voting sleepy. I mean, he nearly protected sleepy from the lynch there.
True, but it'd be a very risky move; at least in my opinion. Publishing it puts the onus on everyone; passing it only to Brovah balances it against his suspiciousness only.

Final vote count

Sleepyhead - 4 - reis91, brovahkiin, Caillean, beartjah
reis91 - 2 - Avernite, Sleepyhead

not voted - 0 - :)

I'm not a wolf. I'd like to think that my wolf play is significantly better than this.
Well, I ranked all the wolves we bagged on almost nothing higher, but bag them we did.

By the way, who zombie-hunted Capibara? Only reason we are on parity day is because he got snuffed.
I dearly hope it was our wolf or warlock. And that the wolf is now dead.