• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
vote count?

Seems like the village is just unwilling to even try to tie Hax with someone else...
Well, I mean, if as I suspect he's the last yellow wolf, neither us villagers nor the reds have any reason to not get him killed.

Mind explaining us why you choose Aedan over Alynkio(or me, untill you switched)? I agree Aedan isn't exactly looking good here, but just out of interest, what makes Alynkio look better than Aedan in your mind?

He had the lowest post count, and the quality was lacking as well, plus he mostly followed others throughout the game. I actually explaiend it in my second answer to reis.

Well, I mean, if as I suspect he's the last yellow wolf, neither us villagers nor the reds have any reason to not get him killed.
I agree he's a probable wolf, but wouldn't it be better to at least try to get more information from today than just killing hax?
Not that that's still gonna happen with the deadline this close...

We do have a reason to not get him killed, it prevents the reds from getting sole control of the hunts, thus increasing our chances of there being another red hunted...

Even with the vote being as it is, do keep in mind who reacted strongly negatively to my suggestions to start looking at reds (in case I'm dead in <5 minutes), it might lead somewhere.

He had the lowest post count, and the quality was lacking as well, plus he mostly followed others throughout the game. I actually explaiend it in my second answer to reis.
Well yes, but I just hadn't really seen anything on Alynkio/me in there, only in why Aedan is bad. Might just be me misreading things though :p

I wanted alyinko dead because alyinko had led the big shift on caliean which we already found one wolf in and I thought there might be another

Well yes, but I just hadn't really seen anything on Alynkio/me in there, only in why Aedan is bad. Might just be me misreading things though :p

It was the middle of a boring lecture and I wanted people to do stuff in the thread so that I can have something to occupy my time :p

E: Is GM present?

should be deadline

It was the middle of a boring lecture and I wanted people to do stuff in the thread so that I can have something to occupy my time :p

E: Is GM present?
Hmm.. this sounds like a form of lethargy. Are you by any chance middle-aged or did you recently have a stroke?

We do have a reason to not get him killed, it prevents the reds from getting sole control of the hunts, thus increasing our chances of there being another red hunted...
Well, I suppose that's true, though the odds are pretty bad if, as I suspect, we're on 2 reds out of our total crusade. The yellows would have to start getting much more competent than they have been so far.

Final vote count

Hax - 4 - Avernite, Arkasas, alynkio, Caillean
alynkio - 2 - brovahkiin, beartjah
beartjah - 2 - reis91, esemesas
Sleepyhead - 1 - aedan777
Caillean - 1 - Sleepyhead

not voted - 2 - Capibara, Hax

missed one vote - 1 - Capibara

Fifth Day and Fifth Night

xvJ00os.jpg

You can run, but you can't swim?

As you came to a river and needed to cross it, why not use it to check if someone loudmouthed and suspicious was actually a witch with the age old trick of does-she-float? Turns out Ho Chí Minh the zombie hunter werewolf failed the test. Or did he pass? Anyway, he is dead by drowning and good riddance, whether he was also a witch or not.

After a long evening roasting werewolf flesh over open fire by the bank of the river you all went to bed full of yourself (and of werewolf meat) but the wolves struck back and ate a mildly successful Arabian camel merchant a clairvoyant zombie hunter who was also only mildly successful in predicting his own future.

Capibara gained the trait Zombie
Hax the zombie hunter werewolf of the red pack was lynched.
esemesas the used zombie hunter used clairvoyant villager was eaten by the wolves.

Hax was a red? O_O

And here I was fairly sure he was a yellow...
Looks like we lynched the right person over entirely the wrong reasons :p
Indeed, indeed.

And the wolves did us the favour of murdering the knight deluded into being his most ardent defender. So I am going to assume one of his less ardent defenders was his ally.

Vote beartjah

Assuming I made no mistakes in this: (edit: fixed Claude being uncoloured on day 2)

Day 1
TheFatWombat - 6 - alxeu, Sleepyhead, Capibara, Cailean, Xarkan, Dedonus
Sleepyhead - 5 - k-59, randakar, Hax, brovahkiin, TheFatWombat
Dedonus - 5 - Avernite, Yakman, Yvanoff, OrangeYoshi, aedan777
alynkio - 2 - reis91, esemesas
Yakman - 1 - alynkio
brovahkiin - 1 - beartjah
k-59 - 1 - Arkasas

not voted - 2 - Claude LC, Dr.ramius

Day 2
Yakman - 4 - Capibara, Avernite, brovahkiin, Sleepyhead
Caillean - 3 - alynkio, Arkasas, Dedonus