• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Votecount, 17 minutes to deadline:

LatinKaiser - 5: randakar [439], tamius23 [444], k-59 [453], Wagonlitz [458], johho888 [459]

johho888 - 3: alynkio [446], Panzer Commader [448], LatinKaiser [Eternaly_Lost 447 -> 460]

alynkio - 1: Caillean [452]

tamius23 - 1: Eternaly_Lost [436]

Not-Voted - 2: @Arkasas @TheFatWombat

Well, fine by me, I suppose.

vote Panzer

Tie. Happy with the cases on both.
There are no cases on anyone. I guess you can be glad you're not getting voted but that is more something a baddie would be happy about. Goodies should be happy if they think they have found a wolf or in this case two wolves. But you haven't.

And with that, I wish you all a good night and may sweet dreams come to you.

Deadline + 2

Votecount, deadline:

LatinKaiser - 4: randakar [439], k-59 [453], Wagonlitz [458], johho888 [459]

johho888 - 4: alynkio [446], Panzer Commader [448], LatinKaiser [Eternaly_Lost 447 -> 460], tamius23 [LatinKaiser 444 -> 462]

alynkio - 1: Caillean [452]

tamius23 - 1: Eternaly_Lost [436]

Panzer Commader - 1: Arkasas[463]

Not-Voted - 1: TheFatWombat

Day 7
With several of Dracula's followers now slain, you decide to continue the approach that has served you well. With time growing short, you continue the hastened approach from yesterday. Unfortunately, you are sloppy, and LatinKaiser and Phileas Fogg (johho888) were both slain frivolously.

LatinKaiser the Nurse Villager was lynched.
johho888 the Cursed Villager was lynched.

Night 7
Another night passes by, eerily silent...

No hunt occured in the night.

I repeat - at this time I would like role and trait claims from all of you. Those who do not are liable to be lynched.

There's only 3 people left who aren't on Arkasas's "not to be lynched" list (besides Arky himself obviously). Randy, k-59 and alynkio.

Eugh. All the people I thought were suspicious are on his list or dead.

Vote randakar

I guess.

Why did you guys make a TIE like that? Especially with Johho who pretty clearly wasn't baddie johho.

Also, Arky is running this quite tightly, but how do we even know he isn't a baddie?
From what I understood then he got OY's name from randy's infiltration. And for the outing a cultist then he could have been forced to do that.
Plus there's been a lot of no hunts. Plus the seer died awfully close to Arky taking control of the village.

So yeah, why do we blindly trust him?

Good question.
I don't think we should blindly trust his list either.

In fact:

Vote Caillean

Still doubtful her conversation with Aedan was phishing at all. She might be actually evil.

That being said:
The seer was in contact with Livingstone before the outing though. I know this for a fact. I also know they were the ones who ate Sleepyhead. So that bit is perfectly explainable.

The real question is why Dracula did not contact the Livingstone pack after Aedan died. We know Aedan was his cultist. Livingstone *and* Yoshi were publicly outed baddies. Why not talk to them in order to find the last Scooby?

One plausible reason is Arkasas being evil. If circumstances forced him to go along with the outings.
But honestly - right now it doesn't feel like that.

I'm the distiller and both the times I used my trait on Randy it ended up in a no hunt night. I don't know how this fits his scheming, but after the first time I had to test again, with the same result.

Vote Randakar

The seer was in contact with Livingstone before the outing though. I know this for a fact. I also know they were the ones who ate Sleepyhead.
Why would Sleepy be in contact with Livingstone? Remember that while Livingstone outed aedan as a wolf, aedan actually was a cultist.

Attention: THIS IS A JL OUTING

Aedan777 has been scanned a Vampire! Please proceed to kill him.

Unvote Caillean
Vote Aedan

I'm the distiller and both the times I used my trait on Randy it ended up in a no hunt night. I don't know how this fits his scheming, but after the first time I had to test again, with the same result.

Vote Randakar
Distilling a wolf only stops the hunt if it's the last wolf, so unless Randy is the last wolf in a pack then no, distilling him wasn't responsible for the no hunts.

Does anyone really seriously still believe I am evil after what happened yesterday?

Sure, theoretically I could be a wolf who told the outed wolf (at the time) of the other pack that he was a cultist in order to get information on the opposing pack, then turned around and gave the resulting intel on enemy wolves. It's *possible*. I guess.

Why would Sleepy be in contact with Livingstone? Remember that while Livingstone outed aedan as a wolf, aedan actually was a cultist.

This story was told and retold already.
Think about it: Why the seer would decide to let a scanned guy out another scanned guy as a baddie in a game where there are unscannable baddies that do not start in contact with any pack?
Simply put, it was a ploy.
That he happened to pick not just one but *two* cultists for that, one of which was apparently already claimed by Dracula.. I call that just a massive pile of irony, nothing else.

I do not understand why people have so much of a problem believing this. This is what Livingstone told me, this is what Arkasas told us in the thread, so we have at least two different sides telling the same story.

Distilling a wolf only stops the hunt if it's the last wolf, so unless Randy is the last wolf in a pack then no, distilling him wasn't responsible for the no hunts.

To be fair it isn't unreasonable to think there is only one true wolf left. Dracula doesn't hunt, the Scooby gang had two starting wolves, and we have one dead red/blue wolf in the form of Jeray. Mathematically it makes sense.

If not for the no-hunt nights, that is.

Arkasas, how about that list of yours? Does it still apply today, or what?

There's only 3 people left who aren't on Arkasas's "not to be lynched" list (besides Arky himself obviously). Randy, k-59 and alynkio.

Eugh. All the people I thought were suspicious are on his list or dead.

Why isn't k-59 suspicious? Or Alynkio?

edit: Who *do* you think is suspicious? Why? Even if you're not supposed to vote them, Arkasas could still be evil. Or, you know, *wrong*.

Arkasas, how about that list of yours? Does it still apply today, or what?

After three no-hunts, the list is effectively useless, I think.

Think about it: Why the seer would decide to let a scanned guy out another scanned guy as a baddie in a game where there are unscannable baddies that do not start in contact with any pack?
But the seer hadn't scanned any wolves, so why would he contact two scans? That just makes no sense.