• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So guys...

I am a villager seer priest sorceror guardian angel doctor cultist van helsing padre infiltrator spy one-eye-open assasin medusa hunter robber jester distiller brutal Spiritually attuned strongly spiritually attuned plotter alderman damsel in distress innkeeper with a cloak of invisibility pathological liar ghost whisperer oracle zombie hunter with a rival and a lover.

And, if you wanted to rob all of those: I am also a knight in shining armour, so shoo!

Being an obvious good guy like that, I will vote our duplicate with the very non-christmassy name:

Vote johho888

I would rob you and not let something like knight get in the way but I, am actually your rival!

Vote NotOk88

He voted for hohoho888 my favourite zombie. This shall not stand!

So guys...

I am a villager seer priest sorceror guardian angel doctor cultist van helsing padre infiltrator spy one-eye-open assasin medusa hunter robber jester distiller brutal Spiritually attuned strongly spiritually attuned plotter alderman damsel in distress innkeeper with a cloak of invisibility pathological liar ghost whisperer oracle zombie hunter with a rival and a lover.

And, if you wanted to rob all of those: I am also a knight in shining armour, so shoo!

Being an obvious good guy like that, I will vote our duplicate with the very non-christmassy name:

Vote johho888

You can't be a good guy if you place the third real vote in the game. :p

Vote Avernite

By the other way:

Vote NotOk.12.

Typical baddie zombie behaviour.

Do these guys even count for parity if they are evil?
Could they conceivably win the game on their own?

Vote AOK

Get the chance to do that way too rarely.

Now *that* is a sentiment I can fully stand behind.

Unvote Avernite
Vote AOK

Hasn't there only been one other game with zombies? What are you basing this on?

Well, to be fair, "random" was one of the options for their voting behaviour.

Unvote TheFatWombat
Vote Tris2

He's getting super defensive.

Is she? Or are you just a bit too eager?

My apologizes, but now you're even getting defensive about getting defensive, this is going to be the easiest day 1 lynch ever!

Now you are just making things up.

Unvote AOK
Vote Avernite

Unvote ramius

Vote NotOK

These random votes are going to be annoying quickly and can not benefit the village

I completely agree.

Unvote Avernite
Vote AOK

I'm starting to sense a theme here.

Horny99: Not all zombies vote the same... Also it is day 1. Even the villagers are voting randomly, and we don't know NotOK's exact rule set. Could we cut her some slack?

Vote Claude LC

You're just defending her because you know you are going to be next if we lynch her. :p

I would rob you and not let something like knight get in the way but I, am actually your rival!

Vote NotOk88

He voted for hohoho888 my favourite zombie. This shall not stand!

Still gotta love the result digging up and revising that trait had on the game ;-)

Anyway, I am not really fed up with the zombies yet. They amuse me.

Unvote AOK
Vote Avernite

To stick with my own rules.

Do these guys even count for parity if they are evil?
Could they conceivably win the game on their own?

They do, and they could!

From the original Johho game:

If only undead players remain the game will end but I'm not sure if that will be a 'GM loss' or 'GM win' or 'game deleted from the annals of WW'.

I think we should just call it a Zombies Win, though.

Unless the "zombies" are voting at random, I would assume that it would be better to wait a few days before we start lynching them. That way, if there are any important patterns in their voting sets, we can actually get something useful out of them.

VOTE Avernite

Day 2 Votecount ~ 21 hours 30 minutes to deadline:

NotOK.12: 4
De Chat[261]
Wagonlitz[264]
Yvanoff[271 Ramius -> 278]
Jeray[283]

Avernite: 4
Alxeu[255]
TheFatWombat[274]
Randakar[287]
Dedonus[290]

Tris2: 2
Cymsdale[265 Tris2 -> 267]
Sleepyhead[257 Alxeu -> 273]

Arkasas: 1
BohemianJulius[276]

De Chat: 1
Arkasas[252]

Aedan: 1
Capibara[253]

Johho888: 1
Avernite[254]

Health: 1
Beartjah[268]

Hohoho888: 1
NotOK.12[276]

Claude LC: 1
Horny99[280]

Beartjah: 1
Alynkio[281]

BohemianJulius: 1
Tris2[262 Arkasas -> 286]

Wagonlitz: 1
Nikk2k[288]

Vote Alynkio

For daring to vote against great Soviet Bear

Unless the "zombies" are voting at random, I would assume that it would be better to wait a few days before we start lynching them. That way, if there are any important patterns in their voting sets, we can actually get something useful out of them.

VOTE Avernite
Good point.

Unvote BohemianJulius
Vote Avernite
Horny99: Oh, she has many useful traits if you know what I mean :D
??

[QUOTE="Tris2”]??[/QUOTE]
NotOk is horny’s girlfriend (somehow that happened during last zombie game...)

Anyway, Avernite seems to pose as a liar which is useful if a goodie so not voting him. Not going to vote our zombie Juliet, at least not just yet. Also not voting a new player day 1. Eh, who’s next?

Vote Arkansas

I only just clicked into this thread and didn't bother scrolling up from Johho's post.

VOTE ARKANSAS

Do you see an n here?