Werewolf CCVIII: The Grand Convention of Conspiracy Theorists

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OCC: It's up now.

Vote Cymsdale.

Belgium is not a country, I can get behind that. It's just a shortcut to Paris.

Further evidence (jump to 1:10):

Day 0 (Shamvote) Official Count
~2.5 hours until deadline

madchemist: 4
Audren [230]
Luftwafer [232]
JCan [275]

ramius: 3
ramius [227]
Dr.Livingstone [229]
Rovsea [262]

Nautilu: 2
Nautilu [226]
jeray2000 [228]

Emperor Constantine XI: 1
Ironhide G1 [231]

Jacksonian Missionary: 1
Jacksonian Missionary [237]

Duke Dan "the Man": 1
Duke Dan "The Man" [238 Gen. Skobelev ==> 258]

LatinKaiser: 1
LatinKaiser [240]

Audren (Alex Jones): 1
Comm Cody [253]

EUROO7 (Donald J. Trump): 1
esemesas [224 ramius ==> 261]

esemesas: 1
Cliges [269]

Cymsdale: 1
npstr [283]

Not Voted: Lots of people, but it's shamvoting so nobody cares.

Nc7nfWy.png

NB: I will not accept votes embedded in tweets, if it was your intent to vote yourself here. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Enigma - makes lots of clicky sounds

Alright, I got a page pulled up, and here are the issues I'm having.

You are using the Kregmarine 4 rotors, or M4.

Gamma cannot be first, it has to be posistion four. So III, V, I, Gamma.

Because you're using Gamma, B cannot be used, BThin has to be used.

You also did not mention the plug board configuration, or the Steckerverbindungen.

25 minutes until deadline

Audren [230]
Luftwafer [232]
JCan [275]

ramius: 3
ramius [227]
Dr.Livingstone [229]
Rovsea [262]

Nautilu [226]
jeray2000 [228]

Ironhide G1 [231]

LatinKaiser [240]

Audren (Alex Jones): 1
Comm Cody [253]

Cliges [269]

npstr [283]

Wagonlitz: 1
Xarkan [286]

FELL OYVM OGLC ECPX KTXF EKPM MFZZ YVBH YNVV FELL OWME MBER SOFT HESS PARA NORM ALAB MYMG RUAG KGCE CWJF SMEE CGAW EICT MQAI FYNG TYNM MGYH BVZL FWCN YATM LEGB UOIX POIQ XXMX FIMH AZEI GJPV EFWW JNTA QRCK CUQV WQEK COJR NDGW GLQT VPXF RJPR FIIL GEET KAIX UNPA JGET IAXN QOZS UJLG AVRP PDNV YGHL GRQM FWZT ICLD RUJK LOAZ JIMC LSBC VWVZ QUZI QIGY NCYP SAVG RPIH NWEE RDCU OAZX BCLS EFYA WRCR HMWF QUEB RSSM EIOA RIOO YERS SHMJ QMDR VKZL QYOA SNHU IKNF XVGR UPUR XJDD UOWO TFOS LSJF YVOK ZPUS XZQO HJEA ARSO ALIG SLFT GEED WLAF KCKM STSR KFEE CGEK QKZW UCAQ UMSZ

Seven hells this is giving me a headache.

Unvote Alex Jones, vote ramius

Alright, I got a page pulled up, and here are the issues I'm having.

You are using the Kregmarine 4 rotors, or M4.

Gamma cannot be first, it has to be posistion four. So III, V, I, Gamma.

Because you're using Gamma, B cannot be used, BThin has to be used.

You also did not mention the plug board configuration, or the Steckerverbindungen.

OOC: Ugh. Have you tried turning it off and on again? Btw all you need is there in my post, you shouldn't even need to use google.

Work is the invention of phallocratic (phallicratic?) society - without it we could all be holding hands with our sisters at campfire and enjoying the pleasures herstory should have granted to the women. But in the current heteronormative environment we must struggle to free ourselves from the oppression of men even though we might lack time for it.

Are we sure Ramius deserves applause? Doesn't look like Ramius has embraced her inner self..

OOC: Ugh. Have you tried turning it off and on again? Btw all you need is there in my post, you shouldn't even need to use google.

He apparently got it at least partially right, right?

FELL OYVM OGLC ECPX KTXF EKPM MFZZ YVBH YNVV FELL OWME MBER SOFT HESS PARA NORM ALAB MYMG RUAG KGCE CWJF SMEE CGAW EICT MQAI FYNG TYNM MGYH BVZL FWCN YATM LEGB UOIX POIQ XXMX FIMH AZEI GJPV EFWW JNTA QRCK CUQV WQEK COJR NDGW GLQT VPXF RJPR FIIL GEET KAIX UNPA JGET IAXN QOZS UJLG AVRP PDNV YGHL GRQM FWZT ICLD RUJK LOAZ JIMC LSBC VWVZ QUZI QIGY NCYP SAVG RPIH NWEE RDCU OAZX BCLS EFYA WRCR HMWF QUEB RSSM EIOA RIOO YERS SHMJ QMDR VKZL QYOA SNHU IKNF XVGR UPUR XJDD UOWO TFOS LSJF YVOK ZPUS XZQO HJEA ARSO ALIG SLFT GEED WLAF KCKM STSR KFEE CGEK QKZW UCAQ UMSZ

He apparently got it at least partially right, right?

That reads like something Dr. Konrad von Schlesing might write indeed!

Final

ramius: 5
ramius [227]
Dr.Livingstone [229]
Rovsea [262]
Hax [291]
Comm Cody [253 Audren ==> 292]

Audren [230]
Luftwafer [232]
JCan [275]

Nautilu [226]
jeray2000 [228]

Ironhide G1 [231]

LatinKaiser [240]

Cliges [269]

npstr [283]

Wagonlitz: 1
Xarkan [286]

Day/Night 0

Despite early rumors that the convention would be canceled due to lack of interest, a frenzied push by the organizers recruits a sufficient quantity of conspiracy theorists that the convention is held, and even reasonably well-attended.

The convention begins calmly enough. Ramius3443, an up-and-coming star of the birther movement, wins the secret door prize. The day continues with some moderately heated debates over precisely which dastardly groups are controlling the world. In the end, everyone retires peacefully to their beds.

Everyone also wakes up the following morning. However, an ominous message, scrawled in blood, is visible in the main convention hall. "We're coming for you, and you're all going to die." Clearly, the convention is infiltrated by powerful enemies, whom you must eliminate if you want to survive...

ramius3443 wins the sham vote.
No hunt occurred during the night.

Day 1, and real voting, may now commence.