• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You guys make me blush :p

I never thought that I would enjoy this process so much! Thanks for the showcase, and I appreciate everyone who reads! Thanks @stnylan for always commenting :)

Congratulations!

I've been sooo busy with work and everything, so I can't say that I can really nominate anyone. If anyone wants to, please be my guest :)

Very many congratulations

I'd like to nominate @PresidentStorm for his wonderful Victoria 2 AAR: The Yellow Rose - A Texas AAR. I've been enjoying it so far and I'm looking forward to future chapters in this epic historical tale.

Very many congratulations

Wow! Thank you! I didn't expect to get nominated, and I'm very honored to be able to receive one! This really means a lot to me, and I dont think that a 'Thank You' would be enough to convey that!

Congratulations! It's been a fun AAR so far!

Now that (almost) a week has passed, it has now come down to me to nominate the next showcase.

I would like to nominate @slothinator for their work on Bleu, Blanc et Rouge: A History of France in Three Colors. It is a Victoria 2 AAR that takes the style of a historical book that has been twisted by biased writers, detailing the history of France in the eyes of someone writing in favor of their ideals. I love the story so far, and I am looking forward to the future of the AAR.

Now that (almost) a week has passed, it has now come down to me to nominate the next showcase.

I would like to nominate @slothinator for their work on Bleu, Blanc et Rouge: A History of France in Three Colors. It is a Victoria 2 AAR that takes the style of a historical book that has been twisted by biased writers, detailing the history of France in the eyes of someone writing in favor of their ideals. I love the story so far, and I am looking forward to the future of the AAR.

Thank you so much for the nomination! I didn't expect one as a beginner!

My congratulations @slothinator .

Many congratulations @slothinator

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!

Congrats @slothinator! :D It does look very much like the sort of AAR I'd enjoy immensely; I'll have to set aside some time in the near future to dust it off.

Thank you! I'll be happy to host you in my alternate France when you choose to visit!