• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

I've been all over this week (persona 5 announcement, school ending soon for this section etc etc), but I've had the time to come on and scroll trough some AARs. There was a lot of competition on who I'd pick, but I decided on...

Love of Liberty: A Liberia AAR!

Congrats to @Resinex112! The AAR grabbed me with both the idea of Liberia and with the writing style. The AAR has just started, but I'm expecting a lot from it! Keep up the good work!

I've been all over this week (persona 5 announcement, school ending soon for this section etc etc), but I've had the time to come on and scroll trough some AARs. There was a lot of competition on who I'd pick, but I decided on...

Love of Liberty: A Liberia AAR!

Congrats to @Resinex112! The AAR grabbed me with both the idea of Liberia and with the writing style. The AAR has just started, but I'm expecting a lot from it! Keep up the good work!
Wow, thank you so much! I'm so glad that people are enjoying my AAR, and I'm determined to continue!

Congratulations @Resinex112 !
Thanks!

Congrats! Great to see new blood being awAARded! :)

Congratulations!

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Congratulations Yenzen. Nice work. :)