Weekly AAR Showcase: The Christian Kingdom of Sarir - the Forgotten Persian Principality

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
congratulations!

Congratulations!

Time for me to pass on the award, despite the thread title still saying someone else has it. I thought it'd be hard to find a successor, but since I don't read as many AARs as I used to and some of my favourites were recently nominated, it really made my final decision stand out. It's an AAR that I've been personally enjoying and think deserves much more attention. I believe it is the author's first AAR (he may correct me if I'm wrong), which makes his AAR all the more impressive. It's not easy putting an AAR out there not knowing what the response will be and to keep going. Fortunately the written product is a superb tale of Naples through the years using the VeF mod. And you can never go wrong with Naples. I would know. :p

I thus pass the award onto @Cityracer for Imperium Neapolis - A Veritas et Fortitudo AAR. Now bask in the glory of your award while everyone reading this casually overlooks the fact that two EUIV Naples AARs have just won in a row. Just be grateful I didn't restart the GoT CK2 AAR award spam. :D

Reactions:
Congratulations!

I definitely didn't see this coming, thank you. This AAR isn't technically my first AAR, but it might as well be. My first was more of a guide about conquering Japan as The Knights and had no narrative elements, but it was on different forums.

congratulations

Congratulations!

Congratulations to the many winners I have, unfortunately, missed. :) In the future, could people please include the name of the game when submitting the awards? It makes keeping the list up to date easier.

Also, if we aren't updating the thread, please PM me or one of the other mods. I promise we'll get it squared away! :)