• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

queenimperiale

Princess of Curlanie
13 Badges
Jul 14, 2003
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up

L01.png

Last edited:
Wonderful work!

Reactions:
Wonderful AAR so far. Great twist on the normal story and set-up, and excellent work on the content. Looking forward for much more!

Cheers!

Reactions:
I love the amount of time put into this. This is what "history book" style AARs are all about.

Reactions:
Reactions:
Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's! :p

Reactions:
It's like a papal version of jizyah.

Reactions:
That map of Europe is Jean-Claude Juncker's worst nightmare!

So is Constantine's deathbed conversion a new event that's been added (I haven't played EU4 much in the months), or did you just add that to spice things up? Surely Moscovy/Russia is incensed by that, and all the more evidence of the Third Rome! :p

Reactions:
That map of Europe is Jean-Claude Juncker's worst nightmare!

So is Constantine's deathbed conversion a new event that's been added (I haven't played EU4 much in the months), or did you just add that to spice things up? Surely Moscovy/Russia is incensed by that, and all the more evidence of the Third Rome! :p

The conversion was another triggered event (still trying to figure out how or why.) It could play into Muscovy/Russia furthering their claim as the true successor of Rome.

The conversion was another triggered event (still trying to figure out how or why.) It could play into Muscovy/Russia furthering their claim as the true successor of Rome.

That's actually pretty neat to know. I need to get back to EU4 soon enough.

If queen is using the mod I think that the person uses it maybe due to dharpers work more so than eu4. Also a very interesting story and place in the world are there any goals?

Reactions:
If queen is using the mod I think that the person uses it maybe due to dharpers work more so than eu4. Also a very interesting story and place in the world are there any goals?

DOMINATE THE WORLD! ;) Try and survive throughout the early modern period while being between two (three, assuming Aragon remains independent) powerful states. I am using the MEIOU & Taxes mod.

Yayzors.

So Cardinal de la Croix was Richelieu before Richelieu? :p

To bad about the save file, but it doesn't seem that it will prevent you from finding a way to march forward!