[v1.8.3] (b3cd) Robots dont are integrated into machine empires

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sapa Inca

General
36 Badges
Jan 21, 2017
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Playing a game with a vanilla machine empire (no special civics), I have annexed planets with robot pops built by organics.
The robots in specie rights tabs are seted to slavery and the slavery type is grid amalgamation (what dont make sense lore wise and based in the tooltips). Is not possible change the slavery type.
When I click in change citizenship rights the slavery option dont exist, there are 2 options: Machine Integration and Undesirables.
When I click to change citizenship rights to machine integration the option simply dont work, the species right remain in slavery and I cant change citizenship rigths by more 10 years.
Meanwhile, the annexed robot pops dont work in their tiles, they produce 0 resources, independetly of tiles in wich they are placed.

Dlcs: All.
Mods: 0.

Save:

Attachments

• QQ.sav
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Playing a game with a vanilla machine empire (no special civics), I have annexed planets with robot pops built by organics.
The robots in specie rights tabs are seted to slavery and the slavery type is grid amalgamation (what dont make sense lore wise and based in the tooltips). Is not possible change the slavery type.
When I click in change citizenship rights the slavery option dont exist, there are 2 options: Machine Integration and Undesirables.
When I click to change citizenship rights to machine integration the option simply dont work, the species right remain in slavery and I cant change citizenship rigths by more 10 years.
Meanwhile, the annexed robot pops dont work in their tiles, they produce 0 resources, independetly of tiles in wich they are placed.

Dlcs: All.
Mods: 0.

i've met smth similar. i also play now a machine empire on 1.8.3 [b3cd], no mods, all DLCs, and whenever i intake robots or synthetics, the citizenship rights offer two choices - machine integration and undesirables. choosing machine integration causes them to become undesirables and then expelled. it is not possible to revise the choice, they are gone before i may do the change again. to keep robots or synthetics in my empire is possible only via slavery.

The same is to the Rogue Servitors. Instead of Machine integration, enslaved robots become Bio-Trophy. No mods, all DLC, Russian language.

Attachments

• ironman.sav
    1,8 MB · Views: 0
strange, yesterday evening, when i tried to launch stellaris from steam, it said it needs an update. smth was downloaded, but i do still see 1.8.3 [b3cd].

anyway, the point is, when i checked species, now all my robots and synthetics are suddenly integrated! i have no save file at hand, i have to remember evenings to upload some.

Same here. Choosing Machine Integration over default Undesirables causes the selector to go blank (both options of the radio-button are unchecked and gray), and the undesirable status remains.

Eventually robots are purged. A pity.