• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
205px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Philippines_%281941%E2%80%931943%29.svg.png

フィリピンの天皇陛下の代表事務所
Office of the His Imperial Majesty's Representative in the Philippines
From the desk of His Excellency, Lieutenant-General Ito Mizushima
His Imperial Majesty's Minister of War and Representative in the Philippines

I am of course pleased, and glad, to be home. Having returned to the bosom of my homeland and having been met with the joyous faces and welcomes of my family; I have settled down to serve His Majesty and his government in our newest possession, for which we have fought so hard. My merriment and glad disposition has been marred however by the terrible news of this rebellion. Inspired by the acidic, noxious treason which the Opposition has patiently cultivated throughout the course of this heroic war; they have taken up arms against His Imperial Majesty and his lawfully-constituted government.

This is, of course, no surprise.

The fetid and pestilential sedition, the faithless and vile duplicity, which has oozed from the Opposition like a festering wound has finally borne a pungent harvest. After years of hearing the stale and emasculated rhetoric which has long characterised the vomitous spewings of the Most Honourable Satake and his ilk it is clearly no surprise that weakminded simple people across the nation, vulnerable in a time of crisis, acceded to their foul demands. Prince Date's actions in this time are nothing short of heroic. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I for one staunchly support the measures he has taken; and will be enforcing martial law in the Philippines in accordance with his will. To the Opposition, which still angrily and furiously ejaculates their venom, I can only hope that you are served with your just rewards in accordance with the law.

Respectfully,

伊藤水島

Reactions:
(In the capital at the head of a rally of people.)

Friends, brothers, countrymen the time has come for us to show our resolve. no longer can the Date shogunate carry on, Date has lavished himself with land and titles for his victories, yet he calls the Freedom party corrupt.
But date is an honourable man and would never tell a lie.

Date calls the chosokame family upstarts, unloyal, nanban lovers! My family may be young, but it is proud, my father sadly supplied the bullets for Date's attacks on these nations. However he was no traitor, he was a patriot that served Japan uniquely until his dying breath.
But date is an honourable man who would tell no lies.

Date breaks his own constitution, enforcing martial law on the people of Japan, for he knows that they have seen through his lies and false promises and that his shogunate would collapse. Date TAKES away OUR rights to limit the people power.
However again Date is an honourable man.

So I say today, we stand tall, and unified against the Date oppressor. Today we march on Dates lair, we protest outside and demand change, and our voices will be heard.

They may have guns and horses, they may attempt to break up the rally; but we WILL never falter on our quest for justice, we shall resist and we will be victorious.

((Ito matches onwards at the head of the column followed by many thousands of protestors with signs, banners and flags))

((This is a purely RP rally))

Reactions:
Name: Count Ito Masaki of Miyazaki
Born:
9 August 1850
Specialty:
Politician

Background:
The youngest child and only son of Ito Katashi, Ito Masaki joined the army at a young age, idolizing famous military figures such as Date and Sakamoto. He served first in the Korean War and later in the Great Asian War. Relations with his father had been strained at best and he had not seen nor spoken to his father in years when the Katashi Plot occurred. Even then, he only learned of it when an attempt was made on Date's life. After the war ended, Masaki returned to Nippon to learn the full extent of his father's actions. Not only had the man murdered two members of the Privy Council, but it had been discovered that he had practiced taxidermy on human subjects. The Ito family's reputation was ruined. Masaki left the army, vowing to restore honour to his family name and erase the stain his father had placed upon it. His views could be considered moderate conservative. He is not as jingoist as his father and is not adverse to reform, although he does believe that war can achieve great things for Nippon and that tradition should be maintained. He also makes it a habit of regularly consulting a physician to ensure the maladies that infected his father are not hereditary.

jg1c0nk.png

We have seen the weariness of our people. The Empire of Japan has become more fragmented then ever before. The partisanship of the Diet has led to madness, murder, and mayhem. However, it is crucial to the development of this nation that democracy not be extinguished. For the sake of our people, the Empire must continue on its path to being on-par politically with western nations. The opposition and government are both raising the militancy of the population, both have done things to please and anger the population, and for that, we cannot sit back and continue to watch happen.

Date Munenari, your call to declare martial law has been denied. We have decided that it should only be the Emperor's choice to put into action an effective martial law, suspend the constitution, or prolong elections.

Imperial Decree #43

I. Martial Law can only be declared by the Emperor.
a. In a state of Martial Law, the government shall last only one whole year at most.
b. The Emperor will select a military man to lead the nation in this year.
c. Upon the end of the year, either the Emperor must declare martial law to go on further, or allow elections to take place immediately.

II. Suspension of the constitution can only be declared by the Emperor.
a. Suspension shall only last a year at most
b. Further suspension shall be decided upon by the Emperor.
c. Upon the end of the suspension, elections shall be held immediately

III. Declaration of a State of Siege or a State of Emergency can only be declared by the Emperor.
a. The length of the State of Siege/Emergency shall be determined by the Emperor

IV. Elections can only be suspended by declaration of the Emperor
a. The length of suspension shall be determined by the Emperor
b. When the suspension is lifted, elections shall be held immediately.

Reactions:
Prince Date immediately recalls his authorisation of a state of siege, though maintains his proposal in the Privy Council.

Reactions:
((Private: Date Munenari))
To my commanding officer, Prime Minister Prince Marshal Date Munenari, Chief of Staff;
I hereby resign my commission as an officer in the Imperial Japanese Navy. I trust that my beloved Kotetsu will remain in good hands. I have enclosed my sword, which I was given by the Transitional Government when I was commissioned in the then new Navy.

Should my nation require it I will happily serve as a conscript on the front lines, but I formally request retirement. May the gods and the Emperor keep and protect Japan.

- Admiral Unryu Raizo, Commander of Battle Fleet and Captain of the Kotetsu

((OOC: Class change from Militarist to Politician))

((Public))
I propose the following legislation...

Franchise Reform of 1886
The electoral system will be reformed from Wealth to Weighted Universal, on the Prussian model, as part of a gradual move towards universal manhood suffrage for citizens of Japan. ((One Reform))

New Military Discipline Act
Membership among the Chiefs of Staff or command of any armies or fleets will be forbidden for Ministers of State. The Chief of Staff and the Minister of War will be appointed like all other government ministers, by the Prime Minister.

I fully support the decision of the Emperor to not enforce Date's call for the trampling of our rights and constitution in the name of his clinging to power.

I condemn the demonization of the opposition to the NationalLIberal clique as done by Date's lackeys.

I also find Date's disrespect the emperors direct will by sending "Authorization" for a state of siege to a privy council of his lackeys, when the Emperor has already said that wil will not support it, to be deserving of punishment or at least shaming.

Finally, I write fully in support of a reintroduction of the Social Reforms introduced in the last session.

They are our best hope of stopping the revolt we face without risking a third of our population going into open rebellion against the realm.

Date Munenari, not all problems can be solved by pointing the end of a barrel of a gun at others

~ Tsuyoshi Tamotsu

Reactions:
Upon reading Tsuyoshi's condemnation, Marshal Prince Date snorts and laughs heartily. These fools don't seem to believe we're at war. Appeasement is only weakness. He then returns to his work.

-​

Captain Takeda, in light of the recent resignation of our most senior commander, you are hereby promoted to Vice-Admiral and temporarily brevetted to Admiral; command the Battle Fleet well.

~ Marshal Prince Date

Reactions:
Manila,
The Greater Japanese Empire

Sun filtered through the trees as dusk depended upon the Philippines. In a sheltered courtyard stood two soldiers, a man, and a large iron tub. Ito Mizushima sat in a comfortable chair observing the scene. The man was skinny, a Japanese soldier by the way he held himself. He was dressed in rags, however, and chains bound his arms and legs.

"Please... I'm innocent... I had nothing to do with the attempt on Date..."

His voice broke and he began to sob quietly. Mizushima glanced at him and nodded to the soldiers. They kicked him in the back of his knees, forcing him to kneel in front of the tub. Mizushima rose from his chair and strode over, standing over the man.

"Oh Kenji, Kenji..."

Mizushima lovingly caressed the man, slowly running his fingers through his hair and down the curve of his neck. He bent next to Kenji and whispered sulkily into his ear:

"Just confess, Kenji-chan. I promise you will be rewarded..."

As he said that Mizushima reached down and grazed his hand across the soldier's inner thigh, brushing his lips against him as he spoke. Kenji let out a whimper that sounded almost like a moan, but shook his head in defiance. Mizushima sighed and pulled something from his hakama, stroking his prisoner's hair once more.

"Wrong answer."

In a single deft motion he slit open Kenji's throat, blood gushing from his jagged wound and filling the tub with blood so warm that it steamed in the coming chill of the night. After a few minutes, the blood stopped. The now exsanguinated corpse was allowed to fall backwards into the soft ground and Mizushima let his robes slip down next to it. Now completely naked, he climbed with difficulty into the tub, letting the soldier's blood cover him up to his sagging breasts. He sighed with pleasure. This was the life.

Tokyo,
The Greater Japanese Empire

Shinzo Aito, newly elected Freedom Party member of the Diet, bolted upright in his bed. He shivered even as his sheets were soaked through with sweat. As he took a moment to collect himself his eyes suddenly widened as memory took hold of him.

"I knew it!"

Reactions:
t2BmX15.jpg

Emperor Meiji looked over the casket of the late Hosokawa Mitsuhide. It was very rare that in this time of turmoil he would be outside the protection of Kyoto. But Kyushu was not under any threat. He was here in Kumamoto to see this man laid to rest. Many question his decision to attend this funeral over that of Oshiro Kazuki. Oshiro was a higher ranking noble, a higher ranking member of society, and a prestigious man. Hosokawa was nothing compared to Oshiro. Yet Meiji stood there, with a large crowd, and the casket of the Count of Kumamoto. He stood for a few moments, and began to speak.

Who are we but men of progress? Who are we but people who developed from feudal men to men of a modern country? Progress has been involved in the lives of our grandfather, and our father, may they both rest. Progress has allowed this nation to become the Empire it is today. But, this man right here, this Count, this man was the first man to fight for progress, to fight for the way of modernization. Without this man, Japan may very well still be a feudal state.

Hosokawa was the first to advocate progress during the time of our grandfather. Many of the first steps taken by Japan to advance culturally, technologically, and militarily, came from Hosokowa's proposals to the Shogunate and Daimyo Council. Our father told us stories about how when some Daimyo had swords, Hosokawa carried a pistol. Hosokawa was the first to advocate a modern Japan, a Japan that was similar to the west, and on-par with their technology. Without him, we would have no banks, no industry, no modern technology. Many men hail Date Munenari as the hero of Japan, but Hosokawa was the man who brought us here. Hosokawa fought during the course of his life for change. We are saddened today to be burrying him, this man of great intellect, this force of change. If Date Munenari is the father of modern Japan, then Hosokawa was its uncle. We cannot exaggerate the works this man has done. We hope that all Hosokawa descendants look upon this man as an example of how change should go, about how to fight for pure change.

It is our honor to award Hosokawa Mitsuhide posthumously with the Order of the Rising Sun, 1st Class. A Grand Cordon will be buried with Hosokawa when he is laid to rest. It was an honor to have this man in Japan, and it is shameful that he was killed before his time came.

Reactions:
426px-Taisei_Yokusankai.svg.png

The Imperial Rule Assistance Association
大政翼贊會
Taisei Yokusankai

Mission Statement:

Taisei Yokusankai is an organisation dedicated to upholding the role of His Imperial Majesty in Japanese society as opposed to all foreign and subversive ideologies, and to propagate devotion to the Emperor across all political parties. The Association is not a political party, and has no partisan affiliation, but is merely a gathering place for all those who are cognisant of true Japanese values; and support Imperial authority and the rule of law.

Members:

HE Lt General Ito Mizushima

((Private))

"Looks like old Date embarrassed himself," Tanaka said to his sake partner, Hideo Nomo.

"Indeed," Nomo responded. "His hopes for a new shogunate were destroyed by our glorious emperor."

"I fought to restore the emperor's authority, not to see it be handed to another corrupt shogun," Tanka said. "It is good to see the sacrifices of the Boshin War were not in vain. As to these past few foreign adventures...well, we shall see."

"Let us drink to the emperor," Nomo said as he raised his glass.

They both drank.

"I am troubled, though," Tanaka declared. "These other factions are even more disturbed than Date. Those assassinations were a grizzly event. And this rebellion is a fool's errand. Perhaps another Matsui is behind them."

"It seems Nippon is doomed to eternal conflict," Nomo sighed.

"I fear you are right," Tanaka replied. "Why cannot the people of Nippon give peace a chance?"

((Private letter to Nishimura & Kusaribe (@EmperorBasilius & @Keinwyn)))

I send you two gentlemen this letter after a most tragic event in both the history of Nippon and my own life. I was never close to my father, and perhaps if I had been around him during the past few years, I would have seen the warning signs. I would like to think that out of everyone in Nippon, you two perhaps were closest to him before he lost his senses. I cannot imagine what could have led him to even considering hiring assassins, let alone send one after his fellow co-founder of the Kamikaze Party. I do not expect you to ever forgive his actions, for I surely cannot, but I only hope that the actions of my father have not stained me as well. I have left my commission in the army, for I wish to enter politics. Nippon is in a most tumultuous state and needs all the direction it can get. I can only hope that it the process I may bring honour back to my family. My intention for this letter is to not only apologize for all the harm my father has done to you two personally and your party, but to ask that I be admitted into its ranks. I believe in the message of the Kamikaze Party, as did my father before his madness. I hope that together we may lead the Kamikaze to a bright future.

- Count Ito Masaki of Miyazaki

((Private letter to Sakamoto Naotari (@zenphoenix)))

I must express my sincerest apologies to you, humble Prince. I did not think my father capable of committing such dastardly acts, and to hear that he attempted to take the life of one of Nippon's greatest heroes distresses me to no end. I was but a child during the Boshin War, but the exploits of Samurai Sakamoto are legendary. I grew up hearing of your exploits done in the name of our illustrious Emperor. I know that my father's actions are unforgivable, but I can only hope that you will not allow his actions to influence your opinion of me and my family.

((Private letter to Uesugi Narinori (@Dadarian)))

News of my father's attempt on your life reached me upon my return from Korea and I wish to express my most sincere apology at the wrong my father attempted to commit upon you. You have always been known as a man of peace, so it is even more damning to consider that my father wished you harm. Perhaps I can never make up for his most foul mistakes, but I can only hope such things will not harm your opinion of me and my family. I understand that it was your correspondent to the Privy Council who was killed instead. I insist that I pay for his funeral to make up for the distress that this event has caused you. It is the least I can do.

((Private letter to Date Munenari (@Riccardo93)))

I know that as Prime Minister and Chief of the General Staff, you are a most busy man, but I feel the need to apologize for my father's actions. I have always admired you as one of Nippon's greatest heroes, a man who helped lead the Emperor to victory in the Boshin War and led Nippon through many trials and tribulations. As a soldier within the army, I saw firsthand the many campaigns in Korea and the Philippines that you led to victory. To know that my father not only made an attempt on your life but wounded you as well makes me sick to my stomach. I do not know why he did what he did, but if your life had been taken Nippon would have surely fallen into chaos, more so than it faces now, and perhaps even faced defeat at the hands of the Russians. You hold my deepest respect and I can only hope that my father's actions will not force you to view me with disdain. May you continue to lead Nippon through these difficult times for years to come.

Hajamoto Kiyotaka gives a speech to the Imperial Diet,

The recent attempts on the lives of our Privy Council, the rebellion that is underway and Date's attempt to seize power. These events are clear indicators of the current government's mismanagement of the nation and the consequences of our recent war. Hundreds of thousands of Japanese citizens were maimed, poisoned or killed in our war with the nanban. What did we get from this? A few measly islands and nation wide unrest!

Nippon had spoken, it had wanted peace, an end to the deadly conflict. Did Date listen, did he stop to think of the thousands of people, the thousand of sons, thousands of brothers, thousands of fathers, he would send to their deaths? NO! He had a chance at peace, the nanban wanted it as much as we did. And he refused! He said, "We shall fight!"
When the leg-less, the arm-less and the sight-less arrived back home where was Date? Had he been there when they were wounded? Had he been there when they were hospitalized? Was he there when they died? He was not there for them, these men he killed.

These deaths occurred because of his decisions, he was at fault! But who did he blame, who did he tell the people of Nippon to blame? The opposition! The opposition that had opposed the conflict; the opposition that by their very nature PACIFISTIC! He denied the people health-care, he denied wounded war heroes health care, and then he had the nerve to say that Nippon's problems had been caused by the opposition!

Then, after an assassination attempt by one of his greatest allies, he attempted to seize complete control. He declared martial law "with his powers as Prime Minister". He tried to bypass the Emperor, the son of a God and the ruler of our nation. Date fancied himself a Shogun, and it was only thanks to the quick actions of our Emperor that stopped him.

Date is unfit to be Prime Minister, he is an over ambitious jingoist who must be stopped. He and many of his military lackeys must be removed from the diet, I give my full support to the New Military Discipline Act.

With a flourish Marquis Hajamoto finished his speech, he riled through an assortment of documents, with a celebratory smirk he placed one down over top of the others.

A question for the Minister of the Interior; what actions have been taken to ensure no plot similar to the recent killings takes place?

A question for the Minister of Finance; what compensation has been given to the war veterans that are arriving home?

A question for the Minister of Commerce; what steps are being taken to ensure our industry becomes self-sufficient?

A question for the Minister of Commerce; what steps is your ministry taking to reduce unemployment in Nippon?

A question for the Minister of War; in what state of preparedness would we be if our nation was to be attacked by our enemies?

A question for the Minister of Foreign Affairs; what are our current diplomatic relations with the USA?

A question for the Minister of Foregin Affairs; what is the current state of affairs between our nation and the Russian Empire?

Having nearly run out of breath, Hajamoto finally finished. Satisfied he returned to his seat; preparing for the current governments' answers.

Reactions:
They had betrayed him; they had all betrayed, but for a few confidants. He had dedicated his life to making Japan strong, and now, as he approached his seventieth year, he was undoubtedly successful – his homeland was modern, indeed more advanced than some European nations, with a grand army and a powerful navy, vast railways and burgeoning industries, and above all a sprawling empire that stretched across the breadth of the Pacific; and yet, he felt empty. He had spent these years, fought battles and won wars, all for Japan, and still they hated him. The called him butcher, tyrant, shogun. When the Koreans were made to kneel, he was loathed. When the Spaniards surrendered Luzon, he was called a warmonger. When the Russian Bear, fierce and powerful, second perhaps only to the British, were compelled to leave Hokkaido and Karafuto, his crowning achievement, his unification of Japan, his ultimate triumph over the West, the finest testament to those who would succeed him that he was the man who had toiled sleeplessly, relentlessly to make Japan great… he was condemned, mocked, and berated; impudent fools, gallivanting as if they were the masters of the empire, who had never fought in the Boshin War, who had never marched in Korea, or dominated the waves of the blue Pacific… these cretins had the audacity, the nerve, to criticise him. When they were being coddled by their mothers and wet-nurses, he was leading the Emperor’s forces to victory, he was making the Japan they would grow up in a reality, he was determining the courses of each one of their lives with the stroke of a pen or the utterance of but a single word.

And now, he was “unfit.” It was funny; he didn’t know the man who had called him that in the Diet. He was a Marquis – inherited, not earned – who was some businessman – again, inherited – who had taken a liking for Satake’s party. Apparently he had served in Chosen, without merit – Date would have remembered him, as he did so many others. To him, and to many others, Date had become a spectre, some horrific ghoul who terrorised those awake in the darkest hours of the night; he was their dictator, their scapegoat – they painted all their failings, all their weaknesses and flaws, and adorned them upon Date – he was not a man to them anymore, nor had he been one for a long time, perhaps as early as the Boshin. He was their monster, the great hulking, aged beast that he wrought havoc upon Japan, ignoring his dedicated service as a general, as a statesman – they painted him in pallets of blood red and gunpowder grey, blind to the black soot of industry, the cold steel of industry, the deep and vibrant blues of the uniforms, the sunlit dawns over peaceful villages, secure in the peace and prosperity his hard work had afforded them…

They were ungrateful bastards, all of them; so arrogant, so self-assured, and so brainlessly confident in their own overestimated abilities that it was sickening – he had long held that regard for the “ruling class” in Kyoto, this pampered, powerless elite that had flooded the Diet over these past few years, men without talent, without wit, without bravery. He heard one had night terrors, ferocious and cruel, of General Mizushima! These were cowards and glorified cuckolds, the lot of them, unfit to run a single platoon in Date’s army, let alone Date’s Japan!

And yet he must tolerate them; not ought of some sense of duty or respect of freedom of speech – that was petty nonsense by now, used only to protect their vitriol from just reprisal. Besides, “butcher, dictator, shogun, unfit” and every other descriptor lobbed at him these two decades had ceased to phase him, if they had at all… no it was the accusations of treason, the ardent, stupid, stupid, stupid insistence that all of Japan’s faults lay squarely upon him – surely they were not so hopelessly witless that they could not see that their rallies and protests and condemnations riled up the people more than Date’s victories in the field, in a defensive war – a triumphant war – could ever have done. Surely they were not that stupid…

They weren’t. They were conniving, ambitious, clawing rat-like at any morsel of rotten food they find. Pathetic. Prince Date, the victor of the Boshin War, the conqueror of the Great Asian War, the father of the Army, the Navy, the Industry, the father of Modern Japan, would not allow these imbeciles and jealous fools destroy everything he worked so hard for…

Last edited:
Reactions:
((Private))

Schnapps. German. He had taken a liking to it while serving on a US steamer. The admiral, the retired admiral, drained the glass and then threw it into the fire. That American run corvette had taught him modern mechanical principles and naval strategy. It had been why he was commissioned in Date's new navy after the end of the war. It was also why he wasn't present for the war. The glorious Boshin War. Where other samurai died in disgrace or served only to no longer be necessary in a post-Bakufu Japan, he miraculously was out to see during the worst of it, and came back to get a medal pinned on him for what? Mopping up a few leftovers in Hokkaido?

He had enjoyed the challenge, when it finally presented itself, with Korea. It was an unjust war, but the prospect of massive Western retaliation seemed so real back then. Such a threat. The idea that the fleet, his fleet, was the first line of defense for the Home Islands had made him feel truly alive. But then he had stopped attending the Chief of Staff meetings, stopped contributing to the war planning. In the Great Asian War he merely sat on the Kotetsu keeping the Philippines blockaded. His innovation, the Recon Fleet, he hadn't even bothered to see through.

Why was that? When had the lust for danger gone out of him? Maybe it had never been there in the first place. And in the absence of a passion for war, his other talents had truly emerged. Where others, perhaps better, men had failed he had succeeded in uniting the opposition. The Freedom Party was his real legacy, not his wasted years as a seat-filler in the upper echelons of the military.

Unfortunate that he had not been more successful at grooming a clique in the military. The Loyalists had controlled the officer corps so thoroughly it had seemed unnecessary. But that officers club didn't survive the transition into the Freedom Party, and the National Liberals began to swamp the officer clubs with fiery field promotees from the Korean war. Now, just when a Jiyudo-RPP government seemed so eminent, it was becoming clear to him that without force to back it up the Diet was powerless. Was Japan destined to be ruled by a succession of supreme generals for the rest of time?

To His Excellency, Count Ito Masaki,

Thank you for writing me; busy as I am, I do appreciate the kind gesture. I also wish to express that I bear no ill will to you or your family; indeed, I feel as though I am perhaps partly to blame for this unpleasantness. The stresses of the war surely must have troubled your father greatly, and whilst I had known he had grown more eccentric of late, had I known the depth of his issues, I would have resigned him from his post for his own sake. Rest assured that I wish the best for you and your family, and hope that this ordeal shall soon be forgotten.

~ Marshal Prince Date Munenari

Player Actions Needed: Vote on the Reform of Health-Care Act, Franchise Reform of 1886, and the New Military Discipline Act, and Imperial Decree #43 (Because Firehound is set on following the constitution to the letter, he pointed out that Imperial Degrees need to be voted upon by the Diet for some odd reason). Privy Council should also vote on advising the Emperor to declare Martial Law/State of Siege in Japan, as well as making Count Asano Hisanori a member of the Privy Council.

Reform of Health-Care Act***: Yes/No/Abstain
Franchise Reform of 1886*: Yes/No/Abstain
New Military Discipline Act: Yes/No/Abstain
Imperial Decree #43: Yes/No/Abstain

*=Reform
***=Forced Reform to a certain extent

[Specialty]
[Political Bonus]
[Economic Bonus]
[Bonus]

((For Privy Council Only)
Make Count Asano Hisanori a member of the PC: Yes/No/Abstain
Declare Martial Law: Yes/No/Abstain

[Nobility Rank]

Political Bonuses:
EmperorBasilius: +2
LoggingOut: +1

Voting shall close Monday at 9:00 PM EST or Tuesday at 1:00 AM GMT.