• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Subbed. Great reading. Really intrested in what happens after Korea and wheter you will strike towards Siberia or the Capitalist swines holding Hong Kong.

You've got a big problem once you overrun Korea, though. The IJN will be on the prowl and it'll take you years and years before you can challenge it in any way. And as far as I understand the warscore will be too small for a peace (no scripted events either), Korea won't be available for release, any amphibious assault would be suicide, and the allies will be perfectly useless for the next few years anyway. Perma-warfare with sporadic assaults by the IJA is your future. And then comes the bigger question. What do you do with the Soviets? Try to stab them in the back when Barbarossa triggers so you can integrate Sianking and Mongolia? That might mean you'll have to wait longer to assault the Home Islands. I'm really curious to see where this is going.

You've got a big problem once you overrun Korea, though. The IJN will be on the prowl and it'll take you years and years before you can challenge it in any way. And as far as I understand the warscore will be too small for a peace (no scripted events either), Korea won't be available for release, any amphibious assault would be suicide, and the allies will be perfectly useless for the next few years anyway. Perma-warfare with sporadic assaults by the IJA is your future. And then comes the bigger question. What do you do with the Soviets? Try to stab them in the back when Barbarossa triggers so you can integrate Sianking and Mongolia? That might mean you'll have to wait longer to assault the Home Islands. I'm really curious to see where this is going.
That's where you're wrong kiddo. You just need para's and planes.

Chapter 38: Desperation
June 23rd, 1940
17:23
Northern Manchuria, plains

3_10.png

What are 2 Venezuelan divisions doing in Northeastern China?

Just read this over the last couple of days - very nicely done, well written with illustrating screenshots as well. Will certainly follow this through to its end.