• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
subbed

What would have happened if you had decided to keep up the civil war and abandon the idea of a United Chinese Front? Do you think that it would also have been possible to defeat the Japanese and the communists?

I always enjoyed playing as Nationalist China and defeating the Communists in HOI2, though after a single failed attempt I never tried defending against the Japanese invasion. I've recently thought about trying Nationalist China in HOI4. I like the narrative style, and I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Nationalist China has always been one of my favorite HoI nations to play as. Like the style so far. Continue the good work.

Cheers!

Love how you brought back Chang. Great narrative too, subbed.

Bit of a sticky wicket at first Zhangbei and a hard end for the Ruskies, but Chiang put it right. Bat on and roll them up!

Aye.

I feel the main objective is to make a strong push to the Korean Peninsula and cut it off from Manchuria. Any Japanese divisions trapped north of that line will be dead. Also, Mao is really going to pay the price for letting you do all the fighting. He's gonna have to deal with many experienced and battle hardened divisions once the civil war springs back up.