• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cpt-British

Sergeant
73 Badges
Jul 20, 2008
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
Hello everyone

First time posting but I was dismayed with how few Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht AARs that there are, so I decided to give it a stab, please forgive any obvious errors on my part in the lore as i'm pretty new to the Warhammer Fantasy lore but love the 40k side of it (so i'm not a complete novice with the rules that overlap like Chaos corruption etc)

I went for a Chaos Undivided Leader as they seem to be (However slightly) less batshit crazy than the ones that "pick a side" I've also got a little bit of experience playing the Horse Lord DLC so shouldn't be too out of my depth.

Also I haven't done an AAR since I wrote one for Supreme Ruler: Cold War that I never finished due to a corrupted save (Note to self, back this one up) any genuine criticism is of course welcome. It will be mostly from the point of view of a Scribe in Reikland as I wouldn't imagine Chaos Lords to be the diary types :) though I will go "first person" in parts too

Anyway here I go...

Part One - See Below
Part Two - 10-12-2015
Part Three - 10-12-2015
Part Four - 10-12-2015
Part Four (Cont) - 10-12-2015
Part Five - 12-12-2015
Part Six - 14-12-2015
Part Seven - 15-12-2015
Part Eight - 15-12-2015
Part Nine - 19-12-2015
Part Ten - 20-12-2015
Part Eleven - 21-12-2015
Part Twelve - 22-12-2015
Part Thirteen - 29-12-2015
Part Fourteen - 01-01-2016
Part Fifteen - 10-01-2016
Part Sixteen (Chapter One) - 28-01-2016
Part Sixteen (Chapter Two) - 28-01-2016
Part Sixteen (Chapter Three) - 29-01-2016
Part Seventeen - 30-01-2016
Part Eighteen (Chapter One) - 02-03-2016
Part Eighteen (Chapter Two) - 12-04-2016
Part Eighteen (Chapter Three) - 13-04-2016
Part Nineteen (Chapter One) - 13-04-2016
Part Nineteen (Chapter Two) - 18-05-2016
Part Nineteen (Chapter Three) - 13-07-2016
Part Twenty (Chapter One) - 22-07-2016
Part Twenty (Chapter Two) - 03-10-2016
Part Twenty One (Chapter One) - 29-11-2016
Part Twenty One (Chapter Two) - 30-11-2016
Part Twenty One (Chapter Three) - 16-12-2016
Part Twenty One (Chapter Three *Continued* - 18-01-2017
Part One

Journal of Grammaticus von Vollerstein
1st of Nachgeheim in the year 2010

I and some of my brethren have been tasked with studying the rising powers in the Chaos wastes, Norsca and other external threats the Empire faces, hoping to document their rise and fall from power so when the next raving mad group of murdering scum threatens Kislev and the Empire we will hopefully better understand the foes we face.

But the winds of Chaos have been weak lately - or so i'm told by my betters - but that doesn't make this scribe feel any better, though I cannot deny the differing groups in the wastes have to stuck to raiding and killing each other which makes my job and the job of the spies getting me this info slightly easier, Sigmar help us when the next major Chaos Invasion occurs.

I have been tasked primarily with watching a rising power in the Chaos Wastes the Entyti Great Zardom led by the Incestuous Auntina by all accounts a chaotic duelist of some skill. She stands out in that she doesn't worship any single Chaos God, isn't insane and as far as Chaos Leaders go isn't a tyrant to her people. They are actually pretty close to Chaotic "nobility" if there can been such a thing.

zCOLF0o.jpg

Still I hope her and all her kind fall on each others blades and allow good civilised men to live in peace.

"Great Zarina and the Zar, We have returned from the task you gave us and have found the 3 weakest clans bordering your clan" the Cultist leader cowered as he gave her the crudely written notes

"Firstly, Zarina we have the Khornate Warrior Skolasztika an average warrior but his numbers match yours, though he doesn't have any alliances as you do..."
YRrVPoX.jpg

"Secondly we have the Nurglite Leader Ildiko... Same situation my Zarina, a weak man but with the numbers to back him up, but no alliances..."
VdcYBVS.jpg

"Lastly we have the Slaaneshi Lord, he will be the largest threat Zarina, though his personal soldiers are equal to yours he also has a allied clan like you do, to assur..."
3oJuTNr.jpg

"That is enough, Thank you, now leave me to discuss Strategy with my husband, give your men their Zarina's thanks, you will eat well tonight!"

With a quick nod the cultist skittered away back to his men.

"Well Chorpan the obvious choice would be the weak Khornate Warrior to the north, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Auntina... Khorne would not be proud of his pitiful skill in battle so his loss is our gain"

"Then that settles it we ride north, send word to Zar Radu to send assistance"

Passage from the Lexicanium of Chaotic Powers

Scribe - Grammaticus von Vollerstein
14th of Vorhexe in the year 2013

Over the last three years Zarina Auntina and her forces went to war in quick succession against her neighbours scouring their lands of the more "radical" chaos worshippers *I can't believe i'm differentiating Chaotic minions as more radical that one another* so the land could be used by her Zardom...

First to feel her ambition was the Khornate Warrior Skolasztika, it was a quick war due to the fact he was out raiding some other Chaos fool...
C62tEo8.jpg

She then moved onto his neighbour Great Zar Gabor who for one reason or another had too few men to fight the Zarina...
5cmFPjV.jpg

The spies in the Templars employ really earn their money it was around the 17th of Sigmarzeit 2011 that she fell pregnant to her youngest son, though thankfully it wasn't all good news for the expectant mother which the reader will find out about shortly...
9so53Al.jpg

Because early in the next year, while the Zarina was out pillaging and raiding her neighbours the one of her foul neighbours raided their camp and took her newborn child hostage, he was released after the Zarina slaughtered the Slaaneshi army to a man and took the majority of the Slaaneshi grazing land, but he came back a little bit lesser...
ugQhFmK.jpg

Having her newborn son blinded undoubtedly enraged the Zarina as no more wars were carried out until she could annihilate the Slaaneshi's for good... Her Army waited outside her now mortal enemies land. Why the Zarina waited at all is a mystery, no doubt some sort of Chaotic truce agreement should such a thing even exist!

Though when she did attack she sent back all the heads of those captured in the previous war, each one blinded and mutilated...

dLqkq0n.jpg

The war ended as quick as it began though somehow the Slaaneshi Lord Emese managed to escape the Zarina's grasp, our spies couldn't get close to the battle but the aftermath everyone in the camp was blinded and their corpses mutilated and left rotting in the sharp cold daylight of the wastes...
OIdS2JQ.jpg

Her power was expanding and her reach in the frigid Chaos wastes was much greater she had stood against her first tests as a leader, Sigmar help us should she carry on...

*Just a quick note before I wrap up the first part, I was mildly annoyed to say the least, that my genius son was blinded days after birth... Damn Chaos Warriors doing nasty things to my people xD who would have known...*

Last edited:
Reactions:
Part Two

*Auntina stood in her hold, her clan chiefs assembled before her*

"Warriors, I understand when I took over this great clan from my father, you thought a woman couldn't lead men like he used too and now we are one of the largest clans in the wastes, I hope I've earnt your trust, but we cannot rest the Nurglites to the north threaten our borders and the holy mountain range shaped in the image of Chaos Undivided is in their grasp, so gather your warriors, feed them well... Our domination of the wastes starts today! FOR CHAOS!"

*With one loud roar, the chiefs left the room*

"You have surpassed all their expections Auntina, they would die for you..."

"My Chorpan, they all serve a purpose, not one of them has yet impressed me fully, they mismanage their raiding forces, targeting realms to the south and west too strong for them, We have more men than all of them combined and then some, though that brings one advantage, while they are weak it makes them less likely to challenge me... or you when you take over..."

*Even though they'd been bonded for 4 years Auntina still acted like a mother on occasion to Chorpan, it made him feel slightly uncomfortable when she did*

"My Zarina, you still have many years left pillaging and conquering these fools in the north, let us gather the men those Pus filled lunatics will die tomorrow"

5th of Nachhexen in the year 2022

To think I've been collecting information on the Ruinous Powers now for 12 years, 12 long years, here in the safety of the Templar's Keep we get reports from other parts of the world too. The vampire counts were bested and driven back to the necromantic nightmare that is Sylvania, the massive necromantic army of Carstein put to the torch, the Blood Knights also rose up against against Bretonnia though were soundly defeated by the Grail Knights. No Orc Warboss has yet to grow to any sort of strength and the Dwarves keep to themselves as they always do, fighting Orcs and their chaotic brethren.

The Zarina - curses from Sigmar upon her - has continued to grow in power, a changed woman, there are no acts of mercy to anyone showing Chaos Mutations, I'm told she's a firm believer in the strength of the human body and doesn't wish the help of the Chaos Gods "gifts" - as they are known to the Northerners - to show her reverence... She also has a great distaste for Slaaneshi worshippers, the reports I read of what happened in the Slaaneshi camp still haunt me.

After consolidating against her weaker neighbours she started expanding into the Nurglite grasslands, quickly destroying the forces aligned against her.
FFpCo9H.jpg

"
Warriors to me!" *the Zarina yelled, as the enemy commander Arpid stood before her* "Hold off his minions, I will defeat this glorified pus filled corpse..."

"I will make you bleed you Nurglite weakling, you couldn't stand against me before your 'gifts' and you won't be able to now!"

"Zarina, Nurgle will feast on your corpse sooner than you think, now FACE ME!"
xwNpG58.jpg

*The battle was a forgone conclusion, the Experienced Duelist against a Bloated Warrior...*
oyQUY7T.jpg

"The battle is won warriors the weaklings will surely give in to our demands now!"
VJSO0zw.jpg

"The Zarina quickly consolidated and went on to conquer her southern Khornate neighbour, weakened by the other bandits in the area..."
bhj7tqE.jpg

*Just a quick out of character note, I'm sorry about the lack of images about the next war, was feeding my daughter and left the game speed on a bit too fast, didn't manage to take any screenshots of the first proper war! damn it.*

All was going brilliantly for the Zarina, but she'd brought one too many lords to heel, the Champion of Nurgle to the north had to pay attention, he assembled his hordes against her.

"Zarina! Zarina! we have been overrun your allies stopped behind our forces, they said their horses needed resting, they have still not been seen in the battle!"

"I will not lose to these scum! I WILL NOT..."

"Zarina, we have already lost, we must retreat!"

*The Zarina in the blink of an eye, had her sword at the messengers neck, paused for a second, gritted her teeth and growled*

"Argh! Signal the retreat!" *She bellowed*

"Messenger send word via Raven to Tat-Ugek, he can have the northern lands..."

*Grasping her horses reins tightly, she growled to herself*

"You will know defeat Tat-Ugek, I will show your weakness to the Chaos Gods..."
rJMCXhz.jpg

With that one war lost the Zarina, lost roughly a third of her land, though that wasn't the only bad fortune she suffered...
tKoo3Qx.jpg

... though they recovered from the war within two years and expanded having many more Warriors than they'd ever had before...
8a3XAGN.jpg

A Greater war for the wastes was about to begin, Tat-Ugek had made a powerful enemy and the spies reports say he didn't build upon his victory like Auntina did on her loss, No doubt he will learn a lesson from his hubris...

Last edited:
Part Three

*The hum of battle surrounds Auntina, it rejuvenates her*

"I feel like I could murder these wretches all day my Zar!"

"Khorne most definitely smiles on us today Auntina!"

*Chorpan charged with his guard into the next group of Nurglite forces*
s447UDB.jpg

*The enemy forces were breaking, their lines crumbling, then the Nurglite commander made a daring push through the Entytian lines to the Zarina and her bodyguard*

"Don't let them encircle the Zarina!" *Her bodyguard tried to form up but the elite Nurglite troops holding them in battle wouldn't break, this had been the plan all along...*

"Auntina!" Chorpan yelled his riders locked in battle, unable to help him break through to his Zarina.

*Auntina turned and faced her incoming foe, Bardor the Commander of the Nurglite forces, she parried his attack but was knocked from her horse... a couple of Bardor's retinue charged at her, even on foot she was more than a match for these whelps, then no sooner had she recovered her stance, 3 arrows penetrated her chest almost simultaneously*
DREjChK.jpg

"The Zarina......!" *Her Bodyguard dashed back to her slaying most of Bardor's retinue, though Bardor himself escaped*

*Chorpan charged towards his Zarina, slaying all Nurglite Warriors before him and rallying men as he rode, but it was too late, the Nurglite forces started retreating without the leadership of Bardor*

"The Zarina is dead... my Zar... We couldn't..."

"Silence! You let your bloodlust get to you and now the Zarina is dead..." *Chorpan seethed in silence for a mere moment*

"... Because your bloodlust caused your failure you may honour Khorne one last time... All he demands is blood it doesn't matter from where it is spilled!"

*Chorpan picked up the Zarina's sword and threw it at the feet of the Bodyguards*

"Do this and you will be redeemed in the eyes of myself, the warriors of Entyti and the Gods..."

"Yes... My Zar" *The Bodyguard stood to attention, then one at a time cut their own throats with the fallen Zarina's sword*

"She will get a proper burial, as will her Bodyguard" muttered to himself

"Gather what wood we can for a Pyre, burn all our fallen leave the corpses of the enemy to rot in the wastes, it would please Nurgle..."

25th of Nachgeheim in the year 2027

How fortunes can change in a heartbeat, the Zarina a mighty chaos warrior was brought down by a lowly commander of Nurgle, after the battle was won even though there was a war still to win and I was told the new Zar was beset by doubt, if his mighty Zarina and bond mate could fall so easy...
E17l5mZ.jpg

He apparently had a vision - or so the rumours said - that he would become the Everchosen of Chaos and needed to perfect his warrior talents as although a competent warrior, he was never able to match the Zarina and might makes right in the Chaos wastes... he then forsake the mortal pleasures of the flesh... Mostly...
Y2D0MVx.jpg

The next few years the Zar commited his clan of punishing the forces of the Nurglites... their camps were raided slaves taken and sold to fund his armies... He reconquered the lands taken a few years earlier by the Nurglite Champion.
MT3tYVX.jpg

Raided his other neighbours...
BMcEkLO.jpg

... While he waited for each... What would you call a truce between the forces of Chaos? A temporary cessation of fighting? to try and understand the minds of those cursed peoples is enough to drive good men insane.
U18Fbl5.jpg

The results were always the same, there was never enough time for the Tat-Ugek - Curse his name - to rebuild his forces...
mX8mevI.jpg

The Zar's expansion North had been stopped by the frigid wastes beyond, he moved his forces to attack a Khornate lord to his west, who had been left defenseless thanks to raids by the Norscans *Why the Norscans would raid people with less food and wealth than themselves is baffling but I'll never condemn barbarians killing one another*
ljBL5be.jpg

The Zar built up for one final push against the Nurglite Champion, reports that reached me couldn't for obvious reasons give accurate numbers to the hordes each of the Chaos Leaders had, but it was said it was obvious the forces of the Zardom of Entyti were superior in numbers at least, horrific beasts of chaos had been spotted in the Nurglite lands easily worth the number of 10 men each!
HZ43HxY.jpg

Thousands were confirmed to have died in the coming war and it was over in a matter of months... There were no reports of the Nurglite Champion, who just seemed to disappear.
rPDerq8.jpg

"Where is he! Curse that bloated, pus filled, walking corpse" *Chorpan roared, scattering items from Tat-Ugeks main tent

"My Zar he is nowhere to be found" *Chorpans bodyguard stood to attention but they knew to stay out of arms reach when he was like this*

*Chorpan sheathed his swords and composed himself*

"Relax brothers, was there anything of value in this camp?"

"Nothing my Zar, other than the token garrison we massacred to take the camp" *Chorpan's bodyguard was still tense*

"Then there is nothing more for us here... burn the camp with fire arrows from afar, don't want the men inhaling any of the fallen Nurglites 'gifts'..."

"Yes my Zar!"

With that war over the Zardom of Entyti was without a doubt the strongest faction in the wastes...
xql4tDi.jpg

Hopefully unrelated but the winds of chaos were getting stronger, with priests fearing the end times is upon us...
6w9m9Kg.jpg

The Witch Hunters - although usually they keep to themselves - have been heard speaking with hushed worry about the Zardom of Entyti, should they unite the wastes there will no doubt be another Chaos invasion, with the Empire divided, Kislev won't last long...

... Sigmar protects.

Last edited:
Part Four
"He has been found my Zar..."

"Just tell me where and who needs to die" Chorpan growled

"Hes hiding in the realm of Mangphas in the north east"
FWdDu3G.jpg

"Good let him feel safe and out of reach, he will suffer a fate worse than death... You, gather the Clan Chiefs They need to be involved in the next stages of planning"

"Yes, my Zar!" *The Bodyguard and the Spy said in unison*

3rd of Sigmarzeit in the year of 2032

Terrible news from the wastes arrived today... Terrible terrible news, should anyone read this after I'm gone let it be known that the preparations for a second chaos invasion were started now! the Templar Priests have gone to inform the disunited kings in the Empire and Kislev. *Calm yourself Grammasticus, Calm yourself, the forces of chaos always rally and always lose...*

Sorry for my written panic dear reader, I get a bit carried away from time to time *I'm rambling again...*

The next few years saw the Zar expand much slower than the rest purposefully goading his enemies to fight, all the enemies that bordered him other than a non-chaotic barbarian that had got too brave and expanded into the wastes were subject to raids and conquests... See below rough notes provided by the Templar spies... The realm of Osenevisi surely had whatever gods those barbarians pray too looking over then... Though it probably won't last for long.
xyoY9R0.jpg

The Zar also managed to strip a Khornate vassal of his power (He'd been spared for some reason by the Zarina years earlier) and reports say he gifted the territory to a clan chief unhappy with his current territory...
WV6tci0.jpg

The Zar rallied his forces to attack some nearby landed Chaos worshippers, they proved to be a harder fight than he thought they would...
rz15QXD.jpg

"Where are they! COME OUT YOU COWARDS" Chorpan yelled *Alburia the spider knew his lands well, he was old but a very worthy trickster in his own right who was also blessed by Tzeentch*

"They attack from the shadows my Zar, We cann..." *an arrow stuck Chorpans bodyguard in the throat*

*Chorpan was quick on the reply and stuck the Tzeentchian with an arrow between the eyes*

"We must regroup, retreat from this fog we must plan our attack more carefully"

*The Entytians regrouped away from the Tzeentchian fog

"Winter is coming men, that won't help us but it will also hinder the defenders, they think they can hide behind walls and wait us out, lets test their mettle, We have fought and survived through colder winters than these weaklings have and ever will, trust in my judgement warriors and I will win these lands for Chaos!"

The Zar split up his army into 3 groups i'm guessing due to supply lines and the ability to pin all the armies inside their castles, the Entytians wouldn't be able to break all 3 castles with the numbers they had but they broke the one that counted...
87tm1kL.jpg

In a weakness unknown to Chaotic followers, Alburia surrenders when the castle was captured and his wife taken in chains, it was a fate that awaited him too, the Zar knew he was too much of a threat to leave scheming in his castle...

I have had to cut this entry short the Templar's have requested my assistance...

Last edited:
Ran out of room for screenshots... Does anyone reading this think I'm doing this a little too screenshot heavy? Just for future reference....

I'm nearly up to where I am on my saved game now very close, anyone who has played Chaos in the mod will probably understand what Grammaticus's (Hes actually a person too in my game, hes the Chief Priest for the Templar Order) worry was about... obviously I'm whipping it up, the AI in this game doesn't care as long as you aren't next to them, though when I start going holy wars into the Feudal lands in the south it could get interesting...

Part Four (Cont)

The terrible news was Chorpan - Sigmar curse him! - following the path of the Everchosen, he left their main camp in the hands of his son while he ventured towards the north of Naggaroth to prove himself worthy of - Sigmar forgive me - the blessing of all four Chaos Gods...

81dkrKX.jpg

ncPOTcr.jpg

"I am ready..." Chorpan muttered

*Four cultists each representing one of the Chaos Gods cut their own throats, their blood draining onto the Altar of Chaos, Chorpans Bodyguard looked uneasy*

"Fear not my brothers, the winds of Chaos flow strong through these lands and we are its favoured mortal servants"

*The Cultist blood starts running up the Altar towards a now glowing star of Chaos, the laws of gravity seems to have no effect on anything but Chorpan and his Bodyguards, the cultist bodies seem to turn to ash and are blown away in the winds of Chaos, a maelstrom of chaotic energy begins to open from the centre of the Chaos Star then... a booming voice is projected from the portal*

"Who are you to say who are the favoured servants of Chaos..." *Energy strikes out and disables Chorpan's Bodyguard, holding them in place*

"... you have to earn that title, whelp!"

*A huge man covered in armour steps forth from the portal, only his eyes visible to Chorpan, glowing purple with eldritch energy*

"Defeat me and be crowned Everchosen of Chaos, lose and your soul shall be tormented til the end of time for daring to waste the Dark God's time..."

*Chorpan unsheathed his swords and charged at the Chaos warrior, only to be parried and knocked flat on his face by the Chaos Champion*

"Is this the best the leader of the Entyti Clan can muster... Your mother, or is it Bond mate? ha... She would be disgusted with this weakness"

*Chorpan jumped to his feet and steadied himself*

"You're the Chaos 'Champion'? I think you've been hiding behind the gods for too long, You've forgot what its like to fight as a Human, You come at me... Prove your superiority..."

*The Chaos Champion smiled under his helmet, his eyes burned purple with rage, he charged Chorpan attacked with withering blows, Chorpans guard held but he was getting pushed back, the Chaos Champion was letting his bloodlust take control and swung his sword with all his might, Chorpan saw his opening and stabbed upwards with both swords into the armpit of the Champion, nearly severing his arm...*

"Who's the whelp now 'Champion'..."

*The Chaos Champion dropped his sword, raged and ripped the arm from his body, a 3 tentacles spewed forth from the wound almost instantaneously, The Chaos Champion charged again, grabbing Chorpan's weapons with his tentacles and lifting him in the air near the edge of the altar, looking down all Chorpan could see was the maelstrom of Chaos swirling, they were on an island, floating inside the realm of Chaos... He would not die here... he grabbed his dagger and stabbed it in the Chaos Champions eye causing him to drop Chorpan and his swords...*

"I will not die so easily Champion..."

*The Champion ripped the dagger from his skull* "But die you will!" *He screamed at Chorpan*

*Chorpan charged at the Champion severing his tentacles with one swing of both swords, the Champion flailing with his last arm, trying to connect with the Zar, Chorpan parried his attacks, he was tiring he needed to finish this or he would be defeated...*

"You tire whelp, I can sense it, taste it... this has been a worthy battle, but you are no Everchosen..."

*Chorpan didn't reply with words, he charged and feinted right but struck left... deep into the wound where the Champions tentacles were moments earlier... The Champion stumbled to knees...*

"Well done Chorpan, you truely are gifted... Embrace your destiny!"

*Chorpan didn't reply, with a heavy blow he cut the head from the Champion and threw it to the maelstrom...*
PwtiwdN.jpg

*Most of the energies that were there moments ago were gone, the ground around the Altar was back and Chorpan's Bodyguard were exactly where they were paralysed before - though dazed and confused - they stood up, not able to remember anything from the ordeal... though they quickly collected themselves... a faint maelstrom in the Eight Sided star of Chaos was still open...*
MvRUAT5.jpg

*Chorpan turned to his Bodyguard*

"I am Chorpan, first Everchosen of the Entyti Clan, the world is ours to conquer... FOR THE DARK GODS!"

*His Bodyguard cheered!*

"CHORPAN, CHORPAN, CHORPAN!"

*They then began the long march back to their lands, for the Zar had a destiny to fufill*

Last edited:
Very happy to see another AAR using this excellent mod. I'm fine with the amount of screenshots, I don't think you need to adjust.

Yea I really enjoyed the Sweet Arabyan Nightmare, literally used up most of my spare time in a day just reading it. It is a shame there aren't more...

Reactions:
Yea I really enjoyed the Sweet Arabyan Nightmare, literally used up most of my spare time in a day just reading it. It is a shame there aren't more...

Well, you have to consider that the wonderful writer for Sweet Arabyan Nightmare, works on the mod. While the story has been left in it's current unfinished state, the mod has been progressing very quickly, each update adding a lot of content.

A very intriguing AAR thus far, keep up the splendid work! I too agree that the number of screenshots is a most fitting one.

Can the Everchosen quest further for the relics of the previous Everchosen like Archaon? And does the trait Everchosen grant health bonuses so you will have a reasonable amount of time before the Eternally Chosen Champion of the Fell Powers dies of old age?

Mod questions aside, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, LET THE WORLD BURN!!!

Thanks Guys i'm glad people are enjoying it :) didn't take enough screenshots on my game time last night but will have a crack at it tonight, spent most of the time last night consolidating my realm, I don't want to spoil it, but the benefits of taking the Everchosen event are much much more than they first seem, but its affected by the winds of chaos... Do it when they are Strong (Like in the above event)

Can the Everchosen quest further for the relics of the previous Everchosen like Archaon? And does the trait Everchosen grant health bonuses so you will have a reasonable amount of time before the Eternally Chosen Champion of the Fell Powers dies of old age?

Mod questions aside, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, LET THE WORLD BURN!!!

I don't know as of yet, no more options have come up for me, maybe its better for those that worship individual chaos gods? The "other" benefits from returning from the journey to become Everchosen seem op as hell (which i'll show in a small out of character update for reasons which would spoil it right now) but the actual Everchosen trait seems quite meh at first, it gives you +2 to personal combat skill... which is useful don't get me wrong but you should see the bonuses of been picked as a champion of each god xD Champion of Nurgle for instance is crazy, I just hope I don't have to fight one in personal combat or Chorpan might breathe his last before he begins his Invasion of Norsca and Kislev... I can only imagine the combat skill of a Champion of Khorne but not seen one yet, Nurgle has been the overwhelming force on the wastes and the last challenger - in size if not strength - is also a Nurglite.

Also, i'll be doing a state of the world update, nothing too major but just so you can see how the world is changing...

Part Five

17th of Nachgeheim in the year of 2032

How much has changed in 22 years the Entyti were just a small clan of the wastes today, they call just under half of it part of their realm, their armies are growing and will soon head south into the weak Northern Clans...

Thought i'd comment on the state of the world - for historical record of course - just so any readers of this journal can understand why such a great Chaos threat wasn't stopped earlier.

Bretonnia - The strongest Human realm for now, stopped some minor Chaos uprisings, hopefully the empire can count on their aid when their aid when the time comes...

Sylvania - Though Carstein failed another Vampire Lord arose, deposed him and went to war with the Human kingdoms again, he was more successful than Carstein was... Though a Stygian Lord soon declared independence splitting the Vampire Kingdom.

The Empire - Fools... Still uninterrupted warfare between the Empire's kingdoms. We need unity or - Sigmar forgive me - we would struggle to hold back Chaos...
JwypFGZ.jpg

Orcs - A Clan calling itself the "Gubbin Boy Clan" was the most successful of those primitives, though its unlikely the Chaotic Dwarves of the North will allow them to spread too much...

KQuzPIX.jpg

Chaos - The Juyushli Clan and risen to be the only contender for power in the North but the Entyti's clan is still by and large ahead...
DAJEi7A.jpg

The Arabyan kingdoms are disjointed as always, as are Tilea and Estalia... The Elvan Kingdoms continue their cold war, murdering each other in the shadows but making no gains or suffering no losses...

My next entry will be after we have completed the move south, its not safe for the researchers in the Empire anymore...

Last edited:
*Tiny Out of Character Update*

This is what the Everchosen gives a Chaos Undivided Everchosen (You get an even stating hes returned some time after, it doesn't happen straight away)... I'll blank it out with a spoiler in case people want to find out for themselves ;) though some bits will be inevitably spoiled in the coming updates.

Jr8FPp4.jpg

On top of this it spawned 82k zero maintenance troops unaffected by supply, in my Home County

I thought it was OP as hell, also got all the pirate Kingdoms scattered round the world, some Chaos Rebellions etc... it was unbelievable oh I also got all the Mercs in the world as vassals... I could raise around 25k levies as well as the event troops, on top of my horde numbers...

I granted all the subjects but one (It was going to be my next invasion target anyway) independence, I want to beat the Empire with my armies not an event...

I've got my Works Christmas do tonight, so my next update should be tomorrow evening, over 20 years of screenshots to upload, most of the time was spent mopping up the wastes, though I do go to war with the strongest power near me ;)

Thank you for the world update. The Empire is as disjointed as ever, sadly. It would be interesting to see the AI unite them.

Part Six

*The Cultist dashes in the Zar's tent, putting all his bodyguard on edge for a moment*

"My Zar, men from the Norscan tribes have arrived, they pledge their swords to the Everchosen of Chaos!"
5iQmI7Y.jpg

"Good, they will soon taste blood... The weak southerners will bow to Chaos soon enough!"

Journal of Horaz Von Neutting
12th of Nachhexen in the year of 2047

The world is falling apart and still no unity from the Empire, I fear these are the End Times. Still to lose oneself to fear is heresy and we must do all we can, Sigmar will not find us wanting...

I have taken over from Grammaticus von Vollerstein in studying the Clan known as the Entyti as he was found dead in his chambers... he is with Sigmar now.

qxLY9He.jpg

The last 15 years haven't quite brought the death and destruction Grammaticus was expecting, the Entyti Clan have mostly been uniting the clans in the Wastes...
z6idOGN.jpg

The Spies reported their warriors brandishing new and fearful weapons - probably bought with treasure or slaves from the Chaos Dwarves - a small contingent of Chaos Dwarves was spotted in the Zar's hordes to man the deadly weapons...
80amkMW.jpg

SnHn1JC.jpg

The irony is the Chaos Dwarves were the first to be attacked by the Zar when he got hold of his weapons... a minor Dwarf hold was attacked...
vujLS3B.jpg

It was a quick war, the reports are sketchy but the reports say that the Zar was spotted heading an army of daemons - Sigmar preserve us - the Chaos Dwarves were cut down in their thousands... the Dwarf Overlord was allowed to keep his head and run the mines, in the Zar's name...
CP4kZWy.jpg

Even the Realm of Zharrduk was attacked the "High Priestess" wasn't as much as a weakling as the last Dwarf though...
EokKuOO.jpg

"My Zar the Dwarves are fleeing, they have left a token force of slaves in Igragor..."

"Slaughter them and feed their bodies to the daemon beasts..." *Chorpan grinned wickedly* "... We will not be delayed as we push into Zharrduk."
TQLvkOJ.jpg

Months passed, the Zar's armies entered the Chaos Dwarves lands unholy forces ripping each other to shreds, the High Priestess had many soldiers and had no qualms about spending their lives trying to stop the Zar...
67JB94d.jpg

*The Zar was discussing strategy with his commanders, the Siege of the Chaos Dwarf Capital was already underway*

"My Zar, we should just charge the walls, our numbers would be unstoppable..."

"That is foolish, we would lose thousands... I'm not above spending lives but I don't waste them... This army is to take me to Kislev and beyond! I will not lose them to this mad sorceress, she knows she's finished but shes happy to hide in her Ziggurat while she sends armies of slaves at us..."
l5mos8C.jpg

*A Cultist runs into the Zar's tent*

"This better be good whelp, you are interrupting a gathering of your betters, now speak" *The Zar growled

"My Zar... the Chaos Dwarves have attacked your lands to the North, though they have taken many casualties... the have also sent a small army to recover lands you've taken already taken..."

"Leave us..."

*The Cultist backed out of the tent swiftly*

"This is why the Priestess isn't surrendering, she actually believes she can win!" *Chorpan turned to one of his commanders*

"Take some men and scatter her forces in the north see if she listens to reason then! I will stay here and manage the siege..."

"Yes! My Zar"

The Zar's armies were spotted routing some Chaos Dwarves in Sklepgor...
e411XJ9.jpg

They massacred the Dwarves and soon after the hostilities between the two Chaotic realms were ended...
pmJVpKC.jpg

It was indicated only one province was taken from the Chaos Dwarves... In a war where thousands died for a small tract of land, when by all accounts he could have probably fully defeated the Chaotic Dwarves... truly the mind of the Zar is unfathomable...

His son was getting sick of waiting for his father to die naturally my spies told me he even started planning to murder his father and take control of the realm himself!
m5Jy7tx.jpg

When this was found out, the more radical Witch hunters thought about helping his son indirectly as the blind spawn of incest would never be as respected as Chorpan...
VTEakll.jpg

Though the plot was discovered the Templar agents found... I will not record what became of them... just remembering it makes me feel rather unwell...

The next few years more reports flowed into the keep more and more victories for the foul forces of Chaos who seem unstoppable... More Chaos Dwarf Realms fell to them as well as the weaker clans in the north. They have even been seen beyond the Belyavorota Pass, we must pray that Kislev holds or the next target will surely be the Empire...

lUhW8r7.jpg

Sigmar Protects...

Last edited:
You're expanding rather quickly. The dwarves really shouldn't have done business with you; this is their fault.

Part Seven
Journal of Horaz Von Neutting
26th of Brauzeit in the year of 2053

Four years ago it began, four years ago the forces of Chaos began their invasion of the more civilised lands, the Ungols fresh from their independence war from Kislev, were the first to suffer at their hands, Altars of blood were built and many warriors were sacrificed to the Dark Powers, the mass looting of the conquered lands gave the Zar much wealth...
jWhLWso.jpg

TTZ1PvD.jpg

eiF6VtC.jpg

Though still they fought on... it was for naught they couldn't have hoped for victory but they bled Chaos, the Everchosen would bleed further for his victory... Then Good news from the West...
0nRoX2k.jpg

The Grail Knights finally would start to take up arms against the Zar and his forces, how soon wasn't clear but it was hope from the forces of light none the less...

This was no help to the Kislevites at the time, who now drew the ire of the Zar...
sAz2MAe.jpg

The forces of Chaos captured a small province isolated by the Kislevite - Ungol civil war then attacked the Kislevs in their heart lands...
HQQRko3.jpg

An Altar was raised inside the Kislevite border hundreds of troops that survived the battle had their eyes burned out and were nailed to the blasphemous black altar carefully positioned so they bled out as slowly as possible, the Tzarina had to sue for peace with the Everchosen, her remaining forces unable to stop the Chaos...
bfHRe51.jpg

The price exacted by the Everchosen wasn't revealed for obvious reasons but he no doubt walked away with hundreds of slaves and mounds of treasure to just stop when he could have annihilated the remaining Kislevites...

"For Chorpan! For the Dark Gods!" Chorpans Bodyguard roared...

"This is much your victory as mine brothers, we bled this swine for the glory of Chaos and when the time I right we shall drink Kislevite blood again, no force is strong enough to stop us! Now feast soon we march again to taste Dwarven blood!

*The Everchosens soldiers descended into debauchery, the Kislevite and Ungol women on offer and gallons of fermented milk would be enjoyed greatly by them*

"My Zar, a word if you may..." *one of Chorpan's advisors pulled him aside* "... My Zar, the Norscans and the Demonic forces won't last forever, we need to start moving southward your loyal troops from the Kvirikian border..."

*Chorpan knew the forces gifted to him by the Dark Gods would not last forever, he had to at least take some land from the Empire or he was would disgraced in their eyes*

"The subjugation of the last realms on the waste must be secondary to pushing through Kislev to the Empire..."
GqXEJjL.jpg

"You are right my friend... I have an idea to solve just this we still have thousands of Troops in these lands, my retinue will stay north but... bring me the latest map from the Kislevite surrender..."
sAz2MAe.jpg

"... If we pushed through the weaker Chaotic Dwarf lands and dug the Greenskins from their hovels we would have the perfect way into the belly of the Empire through the weakened lands of Sylvania..." *The Zar sighed* this would need us to remove the so called Slayer King of the Dwarves... it won't be an easy task..."

It was getting harder for the Templar spies to get accurate reports to us, the winds of Chaos were still strong and we lost many good people trying to get information out of the north... the situation was looking bleak, but we just needed something to give us some breathing room whether it be the Grail Knights launching a crusade or the Empire finally reunite...