• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love the political aspect to this aar and how its affecting the region around you. It'll be more interesting as you colonise more and the colonies get more and more seats. Will a fourth political party spring up out of the colonies?

Why do I have a feeling Fowler has other intentions in mind for this government?

I love the political aspect to this aar and how its affecting the region around you. It'll be more interesting as you colonise more and the colonies get more and more seats. Will a fourth political party spring up out of the colonies?

Its possible, but the current three parties are so entrenched that it might take a very long time. Its hard to compete with the manpower and money it takes to run one of these parties, let alone start one.

Why do I have a feeling Fowler has other intentions in mind for this government?

Fowler is ambitious, toppling the Federalists showed us that. After that incident though, all bets are certainly off and everyone is playing for all the marbles now. I would be concerned with what the new Federalist leader and Russo are planning...

Thats an epic ringworld, if you can clear out the defences...

The defenses are not actually as severe as they could be!

You should consider preparing an invasion of the sanctuary. The automated defenses (at least in my case) has some advanced shields and weaponry which will pull you 50 years ahead in terms of energy, armour and shields technology.

Meanwhile it's also 4x25 tile ring world, which essentially function as Gaia worlds. I've used it to create fill out 4/5 core planets (and with Asimov, they'll take just one slot!). It's quite amazing to have 4 25 tile worlds to fill out your energy quota in mid-late game!

If you're into having a multi-species empire, making migration agreements with empires that have agreeable ethoses also mean that the world will be instantly swarmed with citizens of many races.

Should've dissolved the assembly and eliminated the opposition at laser gun point!

That ring world can be quite the prize.

Dear diary,

Today I read the beta patch notes. Now I am cleverly thing of a way to explain the changes in-universe. Lots and lots of changes...
Hehe...:D

An interesting situation for humanity having fought two wars in quick secession to make sure they could keep expanding. Any chance we could get a state of the galaxy and human space? Especially now that you have two different alien species.

I haven't commented, but I've been enjoying reading this... So much so that I gave it my nomination for the Weekly AAR Showcase :)

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-speed-lombards.187634/page-303#post-21497312

You do me a great honor sir. The nomination means a lot, especially given those that have come before me.

An interesting situation for humanity having fought two wars in quick secession to make sure they could keep expanding. Any chance we could get a state of the galaxy and human space? Especially now that you have two different alien species.

It might be a good idea, summing up these first 10 parts.

The first galactic wars are over and humanity can continue its expansion, good.

Just a little nickpicky typo I spotted
for 14 years from the mid 2180's to the late 2290's
I sure hope he didn't rule for 114 years :)

Alas, my incredible proof reading skill has shown its face again...
ha, thats alright everyone overlooks something. Just thought it was funny he ruled for that long there :p