• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent read, and perhaps the most innovative Stellaris AAR that I've read.

That election was such a mess, but an alien president! Lets see what he's going to do

An alien president! Woohooo!

What could possibly go wrong?

Just read the entire thing in two days. Really enjoyied this AAR and I cant wait to see more Stellaris AARs. I just wish that you had given us a bit more information about what happened to the union after they lost the civil war. Did they go full dictatorship or revert back to some form of democracy?

Just read the entire thing in two days. Really enjoyied this AAR and I cant wait to see more Stellaris AARs. I just wish that you had given us a bit more information about what happened to the union after they lost the civil war. Did they go full dictatorship or revert back to some form of democracy?

Basically full dictatorship. Their days of influence in the galaxy are pretty much done, though.

Dang, I was hoping for the Unbidden. The Scourge seem much more common in these AARs.

The scourge in 1.2 are the biggest pushovers there are...

I was gonna roll back to see if I could get another crisis, but I decides to just roll with it in order to get this story wrapped up.

Thats a lot of angry neighbours. Imagine they go EU4 style coalition on you whilst the Swarm invades in your turf too. That would be an epic fight. Looking forwar to how this is going to turn out.