• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chapter 7: 2200 Parliamentary Bills and Voting
Parliamentary Session of 2200
8ed6202b36d3f6292a506d554f0db042.png

The Parliamentary Session of 2200 was surely one of interest as five hundred of the most influential men and women of the Republic sat down and debated the countries future.

Lets take a quick look at every bill that was passed through Parliament in the the session.

Parliamentary Bills & Propositions

{AUTHORS NOTE}

With how we conduct our voting within Parliament there are frequent occasions when players and sometimes parties do not get the chance to vote on a matter as one the matter has a majority vote we move onto the next. This will explain the typical large amount of abstains as it is possible members of a party were not online at the time of the vote.

It is not perfect but it is the best we can do while ensuring bills get passed quickly :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ohama Reclamation Act of 2200
Written by the United Patrian Front
Sponsored By The Economic Prosperity Party

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost half a century ago we made the startling discovery that the Ohama Archipelago's had been at the time irreparably damaged due to it being utilized as a dumping ground for nuclear waste. Several costly operations have been undertaken to contain the disaster with limited success and little has been done to truly clean the region of radiation and restore it to its past glory.

Until now.

The United Patrian Front will be proposing the Ohama Reclamation Act to allow mankind to return to the Ohama Archipelagos without fear of radiation by 2215 at the latest.

This is thanks to costly yet effective anti-radiation technologies which will essentially scrub the radioactive materials from Archipelagos.

Although the project is expected to cost roughly three hundred billion Patrian Republic Dollars it must be done to safeguard our world and ecosystem.

Debate:
Overall Parliamentary discussion was muted and supportive of the action however a large portion of parliament was not present during the bill.

Results:
Yes: 305
No: 0
Abstained: 0

Party Stances:

0c7ace88b4fe19e4d2c4499ec45a11d8.png

Patrian Exploratory Advancement Act
Written By The United Patrian Front
Sponsored By The Patrian Scientific League

To ensure the prosperity and security of Patria we must dive full heartedly into interstellar exploration now that we have unlocked the secrets to interstellar travel as such the U.P.F. call for the expansion of our current fleet of one exploratory vessel to four exploratory vessels with the possibility of a fifth if deemed necessary by the year 2220.

These vessels will be rolled out at a minimum of one every five years unless the economy Is proven to be capable of managing a more sturdy and quicker time table.

These vessels will be manned by the brightest of our Republic and will survey the stars far and wide with the goal of discovering mineral deposits and also search for any possible anomalies we may discover.

This is overall expecting to cost roughly 400,000 - 500,000 tons of alloys which although a rather large amount is worth it for the pursuit of science.

Debate:
Overall Parliamentary discussion was muted and supportive of the action however a large portion of parliament was not present during the bill.

Results:
263 Yes
0 No
237 Abstained

Party Stances:
489d9e9f59e8bf4691474a76f29b3674.png

Patrian Alloy Prioritization Bill

Space is a harsh and relentless environment and as such all ships and installations are constructed from advanced alloys capable of withstanding a range of stellar threats such as space debris to mass driver rounds and missiles.

These alloys however are very expensive to construct and Patria's current production is well under what would be required to allow extensive interstellar expansion while ensuring the construction of additional ships.

As such the U.P.F. proposes the construction of a new Alloy Refinement Industrial Sector within Cirros to ensure Patria will be capable of effectively expanding into the stars.
Debate:
The Patrian Alloy Prioritization Bill was the first bill proposed to parliament that actually started debate which can be viewed down below.

Dr. Gra Of The Resurgence League
I do not support the Patrian Alloy Prioritization Bill. Alloys are generally used for construction of space stations and military fleets. We have enough alloy production for a fairly expedient expansion into space. This will use a huge amount of space similar to our other alloy mega complex. This space and the workforce could be used in other areas. It won't be that economically viable either, as once alloy enters our economy, the price used for exchanging it will drop. We also have little need to build these ships.

Oliver Longwood of the United Patrian Development Initiative
I am more concerned about the fact are we alone out in the stars. If so are those aliens endangerment of our Republic's security?
If so than perhaps building such ships and stations may be necessary...

Alone in the stars? Perhaps not, but do you really think they are exactly as advanced as us? We have evolved for literally tens of thousands of years to get where we are, the likelihood of another race doing that at the exact same time is infinitesimal.

Even so Doctor Gra, I don't want our Republic to be completely defenseless.

Dr. Wright of The Resurgence League
It is true. Odds are that they are either far behind us or way ahead, in which case they probably already know of our existence

It is far from defenceless. I would consider debating outfitting our space stations with so much weaponry if I could.

Dr. Anna Kobayashi [Independent]
"Aye, Gra isn't saying that we don't need a military but that we're already as prepared as we can be at the moment."

"I suppose so... But in the event if what you predicted was wrong. Would you change you stances on voting no?"

"Well naturally, but you need evidence to back up your ideas. Without those? I'd rather focus on actual issues."

Khazrihl Dragomihr of the United Patrian Front
"I've spoken with my colleagues about the resources needed in this bill. They are in agreeance that these extra alloys are not necessarily for more military vessels. It is of my opinion, and I may consider drafting up my first bill for this, that a fleet of Exploratory Vessels is one of the most important uses of Alloys at the given moment."

Tom Delarosa of the Towards Outerspace Movement
"I personally am for an execution of the Alloy Prioritization Bill, as it will allow us to build more and quicker colony ships, as well as space stations to claim the space needed to find and build our new colonies. More alloy production means more jobs, more resources necessary for construction, etcetera. More alloys is good for everything."

Vice Chancellor Dotson of the Economic Prosperity Party
“Dr Gra and Wright, I was also skeptical of the alloy prioritization act at first. However as you said earlier alloys can be used to create all kinds of ships and space stations. If the Republic wants to truly find what’s out beyond our own system, shouldn’t we be prepared to get the job done?”

Dr. Wright of the Resurgence League
I will agree with you there, Dotson, in that it is important to find what is beyond our system. However, I believe we already have enough alloy to build space stations. I may be wrong, but I’m under the impression that further alloys would be dedicated to a fleet.

“The bill we are discussing simply says, ensuring construction of additional ships. At the moment the only bill I see that has to do specifically with our fleet is your party’s bill.

Oh, I see. That is an important distinction- what would these ships be for?

Graham Townsend of the Patrian Scientific League
I am correct in understanding that the bill we are discussing is the Patrian Alloy Prioritisation Bill?

I see no mention of all the additional alloys being solely dedicated to the military here. It specifies all ships and as far as I am aware science and construction ships fall under this. Though please correct me if I am wrong. With the construction of these ships with our additional alloys we may start the process of boosting our science knowledge and explore space. We will also be able to construct mining stations and research outposts increasing our economy ensuring these alloys are not harmful to the rest of the economy. Of course some alloys may be used for military ships but alas as we grow bigger between the stars this will be inevitable no?

I see no issue with this bill

Athelina Pollenia of the Trader Protection Coalition
"The military ships would be to defend the republic against extraterrestrial threats, as well as stop local pirate forces and smuggling operations. I apologize for arriving late, my vehicle broke down and thus I had to walk the rest of the way here"

Athelina said taking her seat.

Won't the alloy foundries use about 24/28 of our mineral income for alloys? That would leave us with about 4,000,000 mineral units a month, only 1/25 of the minerals required to build a space station? Am I misunderstanding the costs of these alloy foundries or does the UPF intend to cripple our mineral surplus just as we enter the stars? We should instead build these alloy foundries after De'Leon's monument, so we can have a stable economy.

Another senator whispers into Gra's ear It appears I have misunderstood the cost. It will instead use 12/28 of our entire mineral surplus. This is less than I previously thought, however it will still have a huge effect on our mineral surplus. Even if we had alloys to build system stations, it is unlikely we will be able to maximize the amount of resource stations we could build, as we won't have the mineral surplus. The best balance is still probably proceeding second with the alloy foundries so we can build a mineral surplus.

Another senator whispers into Gra's ear It appears I have misunderstood the cost. It will instead use 12/28 of our entire mineral surplus. This is less than I previously thought, however it will still have a huge effect on our mineral surplus. Even if we had alloys to build system stations, it is unlikely we will be able to maximize the amount of resource stations we could build, as we won't have the mineral surplus. The best balance is still probably proceeding second with the alloy foundries so we can build a mineral surplus.

Chancellor Zane Griffin of the United Patrian Front
Zane Griffin walks into Palriammet, signs the Ohama Reclamation Act and then sits back with the UPF block

Dr. Gras opposition to a new Alloy Factory is simply wrong. Alloys are needed for more than military matters we need them for outposts as well as science and construction vessels.

I mean when you consider it the Exploratory Advancement Act calls for 4 to 5 new Exploratory Vessels which will cost 500,000 tons of alloys

During a ten year period that is a third of our alloy production. We will also have to be investing in several new outposts as well

Dr. Alexzander [Independent]
"Wait...You want to make FIVE exploration ships?"

It is what is on the docket Dr.

I don't think my opposition is wrong. I'll admit alloys are important, but minerals are important at this time too, and our mineral output will be seriously affected by the alloy output. Maybe we should make the foundries second after we make the cultural buildings so we have enough minerals for our economy
From the resource stations, in case that wasn't clear.

Minerals are important but it will take several years to full man this new alloy factory so the mineral cost will not take effect immediately
With the Space Station Appropriation Act we will also create many new mining installations for increased mineral production

I don't think that's true. Metallurgy jobs have better conditions and are higher paying than say, miner jobs. Its only natural people would shift towards them.
Minerals are required for these mineral stations. That is why we need time to build them so we can have enough minerals for a stable alloy output.

That is true, but it would still take some time to fill the positions. We will be expanding into interstellar space and establishing new mineral installations.

The ships would still leave about 1000 alloys for stations it seems, so about 10 systems over a 10 year period without buying any on the market, if we dont build alloys second, which I imagine we would. I find this acceptable. Our construction ships would be hard pressed to even reach that goal.

"I'm going to give a slight bit of my own input here, consider that in the majority of simulations it takes us roughly ten to twenty years to simply get a thousand alloys."

Oh I thought the chancellor said the science ships taking 500 alloys was 1/3 of a 10 year output.
Did I mishear him?

Yes you heard me correctly Dr. Gra

We most certainly have enough alloys to handle the standard growth of the amount of stations we can maintain with our logistics.

After the costs of the science ships if our projections hold true we would have roughly 950,000 tons of alloys left. Put on additional space stations that would be roughly 300,000 left. If my parties colonization bill passes then a massive colony ship would have to be built which we would want built as quickly as possible so 100,000 alloys left. In the event we want to expand our space outposts, create additional construction or military ships and so on we would not be able too.

Then, how about we have the bill take effect around 2205, after the monument project? That should be able to handle the alloy shortages we might come across that won't catch up with us immediately.

Because and i am sorry to say this. We need a powerful space expansion economy now. We need to exploit space for its potential resources and then we will have the funds to potentially fund a cultural project.

A cultural project would have direct effects on our space expansion though. The cooperation of our people is imperative to expansion. We could easily create 1 or 2 year gaps in between science ship construction to be able to continue to expand at a rapid pace.
This would also go along with being able to have the PRD to afford the crew of said science ships.

Perhaps a cultural project down the line when we have millions of tons of resources flowing In monthly thanks to our expansion .

Siberia Castiel of the Towards Outerspace Movement
I agree with the Chancellor here. A cultural project at the moment would take too many funds away from the much needed expansion efforts of this Republic.

I feel that no matter my argument your stance will stay the same. I fear I may be the same.
Instead should we change our discussion to other bills?

"Much needed I feel is an overstatement, there is no competition to expand and we are not overcrowded. We talked of this earlier when we said there was space to build out generators."

It is much needed. We have the entire galaxy potentially at our finger tips. We have an opportunity to greatly advance our economic capabilities which in turn will improve the every day lives of our populace

"So you wish to expand across the galaxy simply because you can?"
Alexzander asked as a probing question ignoring siberia for the time being

We have gained the technology it is time for us to use it.

"Is this not the logic that was used for expansion back when we fought each other?"

I mean yes during the age of colonization we did. And economies grew massively. The fact that we fought each other is redundant as we are now a unified state.

Finally Parliament began voting for the bill and results can be seen down below
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Results:
258 Yes
9 No
233 Abstained

Party Stances:
559d68a8faf60ccaa86a187e3464ace1.png

The Energy Sector Construction Proposal
Written By The Economic Prosperity Party
Sponsored by The United Patrian Front

Sponsored by The Progressive Coalition
Currently the Republic produces 12,000 energy credits a month which is simply too low to keep all of our future projects up and operational. Patria also needs to create more jobs for its ever growing population. An easy solution to these issues would be the creation of a new energy district on Patria.

It is a massive project and an expensive one but a profitable one.

Not only would this create more jobs for the people of Patria but would also be able to boost the Republic’s energy credits. We call for the construction of this district by the end of the decade from 2205-2210.
Debate:

Results:

274 Yes

5 No

221 Abstained

Party Stances:

3d2a081795a9b9cc56f67ce36125ef0f.png

Starbase & Mining Station Appropriations Act of 2200
With the discovery of Hyperlanes the rich and bountiful resources of the Galaxy now lay ripe for the picking. It is estimated that through extensive Mining Operations the Republic can triple mineral and energy output by the end of the decade.

However before mining operations can begin in distant solar systems the construction of Starbases to act as resource warehouses as well as defense stations to prevent pirating operations. As such this proposition proposes allocating funds to Starbase construction whenever needed assuming it is within the Republic's budget.

As well as the construction of mining stations within suitable systems to allow extraction of minerals and other rare materials. It is estimated that out of the Republics available fiscal budget (funds that are not already in use for maintenance, welfare etc.)

This proposition will make up 30-60% of the Republics Fiscal Budget however Experts believe It will pay itself off by the year 2220.

Debate:

Results:

266 Yes

0 No

234 Abstained

Party Stances:
94ad688ded900009057696f9e9ab5aee.png

The Patrian Celestial Colonization Act of 2200
Mankind has lived within outer space for over a century with the construction of the first permanent Asteroid Extraction Site however with the discovery of Faster-Than-Light Travel mankind has the possibility to potentially colonize Habitable worlds.

Although we do not have definitive proof such celestial bodies exist our scientists have discovered several potentially habitable exoplanets within neighboring Solar Systems. As such the P.C.C.A. calls for Scientific Exploration vessels to search for potentially habitable exoplanets and if found investigate them to ensure they are habitable. I

n the event a habitable planet is discovered the Patrian Government shall be required to establish the first human colony upon an exoplanet within fifteen years of the planets discovery with a five year extension allowed if necessary. .
Debate:

Results:

278 Yes

22 No

202 Abstained

Party Stances:

c5a00860148c2a18ef254b391d872da3.png

No Patrian Goes Hungry Act
Sponsored By The International Workers Union
Although poverty rates have been in a sharp decline over the past two centuries it is still estimated that between 4-9% of the world's population continues to live in poverty and lacks access to basic necessities such as clean water and sufficient food as such the U.P.F. wishes to pass the "No Patrian Goes Hungry Act" which would ensure clean water and nutritional food to all Patrians (Enacting Nutritional Plenitude) for a ten year test period and would be open to a ten year extension afterwards.
Debate:

Results:

278 Yes

22 No

202 Abstained

Party Stances:

36e4efa58bfce7bee778fb9c3f77b015.png

Farming Subsidies Act
Written By The Trader Protection Coalition
“Our farmers have suffered for corporate bureaucracy for many years, and now it is time to help them. We must fund them, and help them produce more crops”

(Construct 2 Agri districts, research Food Processing Tech, build a Food Processing Facility)
Debate:

Parliament overall opposed this bill due to it's vagueness and the lack of need for additional agricultural sites.

Results:

54 Yes

258 No

188 Abstained

Party Stances:

ec1404239a4fb875bbb341943457b433.png

The Equal Opportunity Act
Written by the Towards Outerspace Movement
Sponsored by the Progressive Coalition

Patria will soon send its first colony ships to Outer Space, but there are no safeguards that prevent the rich from buying all the seats and leaving nothing for the poor. As these colony ships, and in extension the colonies, must represent all of Patria, Parliament must come together to guarantee the right of equal opportunity in Outer Space.

That is why the Towards Outerspace Movement proposes the Equal Opportunity Act. If passed, future government-issued colony ships will be required to choose at least one thirds of their passengers at random to ensure that anyone on Patria can become a pioneer.

These passengers will be chosen from a list of people that have registered themselves to become colonists. There must not be any requirements to register and be accepted, asides from a medical check to ensure that in case of severe illness, the life of the colonist is not endangered.

Discrimination based on gender, race, religion, employment or education shall not be tolerated. These randomly selected volunteers will be provided with adequate training and will have to perform an examination to be accepted.

This is to ensure the viability of the colonies and the safety of its colonists. The Equal Opportunity Act will ensure an egalitarian expansion into space and provide both the poor and the rich, as those in between, with the future they deserve.
Debate:
Initially parliament opposed the bill due to several uses of its terminology however after a quick amendment to the bill lowering the random count from 2/3 to 1/3 as well as adding a clause requiring all randomly selected colonists to be properly trained in required skill sets it was approved.

Results:

256 Yes

4 No

240 Abstained

Party Stances:

b57b5338b03c995e839a49bae2d2d613.png

Mothball Act
Written By The Trader Protection Coalition
“Rather than let old ships be scrapped and be destroyed, allow these ships to be sold off to Private Corporations. No company could ever rival the government, so this will allow the government to gain more money than by scrapping them to put to more advanced ships”
Debate:
The bill was overwhelmingly criticized by many within Parliament. Below is a transcript from parliament.

Anna stands up, again, and sends out a question: "Waiting on our vote for the Farming Subsidies Act to pass, I must ask (as I am not very knowledgeable on things of a military nature) does anyone have any kind of logistical information on the Mothball Act and its effectiveness? Perhaps even historical examples of such actions?"

"Might I say that selling warships to companies is very dangerous. We don't want another terrorist attack on the Patrian Orbital Station do we?"

It is a strange bill to say the least.
It is very dangerous... they could not hope to maintain the standards that our navy requires for our warships.

"I uhhh do not believe that was even remotely the cause of the terrorist attack but ... okay. Chancellor Griffin is right, they cannot hope to uphold our standards. And, finally, this belief that corporations cannot possibly be as strong as the government is not only objectively false but ... giving them ships would /give them the power/ required to rebel."
"And that as well, it would utterly ruin our response capabilities, no?"

Gen. Hakon Ulfsson of the United Patrian Front
It would.

After all not everyone will use our ships to good use

"There are no guarantees that private corporations would be able to deter terrorists from hijacking advanced warships, hence it might cause another terrorist attack of the scale of the last one, maybe and most certainly even bigger."

Remember the age of the sails Senators? And the fear of piracy on trade routes? I fear that some companies may "accidentally lose their war ships," and the next thing we know pirates.

"Its a sadly foreseeable future."

Armin Gerinium of the Party of Oratish Views
"I don't like the idea to sell our defense to some cooperation. they could make a cartel which holds great power."

overall I oppose it
no point is giving our advanced warships to private companies

Irien Wanmier of the International Workers Union
I agree with Zane.

Dr. Gra of the Resurgence League
Another thing we can agree on

Yep! Agreed

Zane Smiles at Dr. Gra

Seems we have quite a few views in common.

"I must say the TPC have gone a little over the line with this bill. I know they are a militarized trade party but privatized traders and corporations have no business owning warships."

Irien Wanmier of the International Workers Union
I agree. I could certainly see corporations shooting each other with these warships in dire times.

Agreed.. it would set a dangerous precedent

It goes beyond reason, and we’d be opening the door to trouble for ourselves. Any funds collected would not balance out the problems generated

"The amount of issues this could lead to is dangerous."

Discussion ended shortly afterwards and voting commenced.

Results:

14 Yes

327 No

159 Abstained

Party Stances:

42002e12faa172c1ad9ed9bdf514882f.png

Limitation of Unnecessary Fleet Expenses Act
Written By The Resurgence League
This bill seeks to limit the expenses of Patria’s Armada while not compromising its effectiveness. Currently Patria is fielding a force of ships while there is no imminent danger or cause for alarm. This is an impractical use of government funding, and a waste of resources. As such, we propose that we establish a new system for regular ship upkeep.

The system would involve stripping the ship of modules with a high maintenance, and keeping the main hull and internal systems of the ship. Then, we could fit those modules back onto the ship should any threat come into play.

If any of these happen, the ships would be once again equipped to protect our borders: Contact with an alien entity that exhibits hostile tendencies(Militaristic or Negative Opinion) Contact with a hostile space faring entity, such as a hostile biological entity inhabiting space or a splinter organization bent on exploiting the populace through force Knowledge of an immediate appearance of an aforementioned group The year 2215 comes to pass without any prior clauses being met

Debate:

Although many political parties did not support the bill the Resurgence League stood their ground in Parliament a transcript can be found below.

I know how this will end. We made our argument public on the open letters, and I had an argument with Chancellor Griffin earlier. Is anybody unaware of our argument?

This bill..... is ridiculous.... and could only serve to hurt our republic...

A. Erwin von Schweppenberg of the Party Of Oratish Views
"Let me be frank - This bill will cripple our fighting capacity! The Chancellor is completely correct in his assertion that this bill would soon our fleet!

Armin Geranium of the International Workers Union
we cannot let our guards down now that we reached a new age of discovery!"

Dr Gra of the Resurgence League
Hurt our republic? From the invisible armada hiding behind the Sun? Ah yes, I tremble in my boots.

Maria Giordano of the United Patrian Front
This is a fantastic bill to encourage piracy, crime, and powerful corporate entities to overtake our naval power and seek to blackmail us

Gra.... you risk putting our Republic in danger of piracy... yes there are potentially threats beyond... however the main reason for this bill is to prevent piracy within our republic.

Should any threat actually appear, or any possible threat appear, the ships will be refit immediately. Pirates? How can pirates exist at all? We've barely left our solar system, how are independent forces supposed to be able to get a hold of their own warships?

A navy that takes 3 months to become battle ready is a navy that would allow many to die

Zane contemplated his thoughts for a few seconds
Immediately?
It would take three months
Three Months to refit them
Three Months...

That means for Three Months patrian citizens would be at risk

We do not know what waits out there Dr Gra. The universe is infinite, and the very first entity we encounter may seek to destroy us. Pirates will spring up if there is no-one to oppose them. Aliens will attack immediately if we cannot defend ourselves.

In war, you will not have 3 months.

"Such weakness is irresponsible to our people's safety!"

Sorry, I guess I'll grab my gun for a monster that might be in my closet. Haven't checked, but who knows? Maybe its aiming a gun right for my head.

Dr Gra you are being childish.
This bill threatens our republic and you know it.

Armin Geranium of the Party of Oratish Views
" Pirates do not give us 3 Months!"

Dr. Gra. piracy happens in our very solar system....
it is the reason the Janoa Fighter was created

"By that logic, Perhaps we shouldn't even have any military? After all, there are no confirmed threats."
"Such whatifisms will turn this parliament to quagmire!"

We shouldn't have a military either. We are a united people! You all fear monger to try and create a military to oppress our people! To limit their freedom!

Well"
"He just said it."

It is people like you, bringing out words meant to invoke disgust and fear that hinder us in our mission to hear everyone out.

No..... Military...
Well guys..... In 2063 when the Anti-Council Opposition movement appeared.... I guess we should have let them overthrow us!
No military i suppose
I guess we should destroy our Janoa Fighter group because surely no one would repeat the actions of 2168....

"Maybe we should just stay and hope no one uses force to bring this republic to fall"

I did indeed! There have been no cases of piracy, no cases of aliens, the only threats we have seen have either united with us or been quelled by counter terrorist organizations. I do not believe in phantoms.

You seem to be unable to differentiate between law enforcement and a military. Law enforcement is always acceptable, and always necessary. A military is most certainly not unless there is something to fight. The only things we know our are people, do you wish to fight them?

Law Enforcement...... Law Enforcement cannot deal with a hijacked freighter....
Or pirates

There are people out there who will take advantage of us Dr Gra. We cannot allow that to happen. The police cannot defend us against alien powers or space faring pirates or wars.

He’s not advocating for no law enforcement, or no violence at all. Dr. Gra is highly in support. So I would ask you, Chancellor, not to twist his words, and to talk this out like a politician.
Or would it make more sense to you if I put it like this

Mr. Gra.. We do not have small little police patrol vessels pulling over terrorists in space... We need a capable navy to protect us from potential threats.

" What if a Colony goes rogue and attacks us?"

"Dr. Gra, do you think that once trade routes open to other systems, and they will, no pirates will appear? Is this any different from sea routes that pirates used to plague?"

Dr Gra. of the Resurgence League
Whatever. Getting riled up now will do naught. This bill will fail

Parliament then began to vote on the bill
Results:

14 Yes

320 No

166 Abstained

Party Stances:

72fde62aeabe5b2b5f532be68194bfa4.png

Pre-Sapient Protection Protocols

We know not of the inhabitants of space, but current predictive programs on conditions for bacterial creation lead us to conclude that other creatures may exist in the Galaxy

. Evolution is of course a fairly volatile process, so it is much more likely that creatures we encounter will be pre-sapient, or extremely advanced civilizations, rather than civilizations in a contemporary development window.

For these pre-sapients, we propose that we establish a new system for handling and controlling these creatures.

They should be allowed to evolve in their own planet, as we once have. As such, we create these protocols to protect these creatures from exploitation of a power that is alien to them and their environment. (Enact protected pre-sapients policy) Any and all forms of killing or harming a protected pre-sapient extraterrestrial without a permit and direct permission by the local administration will result in 6 months of imprisonment at minimum, and 5 years of imprisonment at maximum, depending on the severity of the act, decided upon by local juries.

Any and all forms of killing or harming a protected pre-sapient extraterrestrial without a permit and direct permission by the local administration will result in 3 month of imprisonment at minimum, and 2 years of imprisonment at maximum, depending on the severity of the act, decided upon by local juries. Permits may only be issued by the local administration for one of the following reasons:

For scientific purposes that are non-harmful to the species as a whole For scientific purposes with the intent to lessen damage to the species from other sources If the species is directly harmful to patrian citizens If any bill calls for an exemption to this rule

Debate:

The bill passed without any major discussion as all politicians agreed that pre-sapient life should be given the same rights beyond Patria as they receive in Patria.

Results:

14 Yes

327 No

159 Abstained

Party Stances:

d50bb43f7fe3baaf8cb31d5802174058.png

Act to Cement the Principles of the Republic

Currently our Government recognizes some lineages of nobility. This is unacceptable, as we have fought for the destruction of the nobility for far too long.

This bill proposes that all government recognition of nobility in any form at all will be ended. Should people representing the government continue to recognize noble titles in their official capacity as an agent of the government, they will receive a penalty declared by the state in which they live;

there will be a minimum penalty of either 3 weeks in jail or 15,000 PRD. The choice of which one will be decided by the state in which the punishment law is declared.

Debate:

Perhaps the most controversial bill of this Parliamentary session. The Resurgence League suggested revoking the rights that the government provides nobles by officially recognizing their noble titles. The bill was highly controversial due to the fact that dozens of members within parliament hold noble titles.

Noble Titles... In this day and age?

Indeed, our government actually recognizes noble titles in a ceremonial capacity!
This cannot be!

"Notice Ceremonial Doctor."

I will clarify on the matter simply for anyone unaware that these titles are only protected in ceremonial duties. They do not get government salaries, protections, etc. it is simply recognized in the form of tradition.

"As a representative from Hyaoxi I'd certainly complain; the nobility still does good work for our people and keeps us as a unified body. To act as if it serves no purpose is simply wrong and ignores the human factor; something every bill should recognize. And, again, these minimum sentences are highly problematic and will not assist you in any way; much like the last bill."

Indeed, it has little effect other than remain a thorn in the side of everything that this republic stands for. It still remains a constant item of the past.

A. Erwin von Schweppenberg of the Party of Oratish Views
"While I am biased, I will say that this bill will do a disservice to all those ancestors who earned these CEREMONIAL titles. There are no benefits to these titles, only thousands of years of history to be erased."

Their ancestors? Our ancestors fought with their lives for the removal of those titles, and they won! Why should they remain except to mock their sacrifices?

"This bill will erase an essential part of Patrian culture."

"You know you can still honor your ancestors in your own way, yes? Why step upon others rights to celebrate as they please?"

Khazrihl Dragomihr of the United Patrian Front
"I aswell come from Hyaoxi, to deny these families their heritage is to deny history, for better or worse."

"They fought to remove the power from them yes. What harm do they do now?"

Of course individuals in their own capacity can always call themselves "sir" or "king" but they can never do so in their capacity as the government. We are a government of the people, and so we should stand for the people

"That's why these roles are ceremonial, Dr. Gra. This bill is, essentially, already in effect."

The bill is not in effect. These ceremonial titles are a mockery of the past of Patria, a mockery of our values, and a mockery of everything that democracy is.

I want to know...
What does the chancellor think of this?

Sir Karl George De'Leon of the Patrian Cultural Party

Sir Karl George De'Leon Stands up
If this bill passes i shall keep my titles you will have to drag me from my seat and drag me to court and then prison i will refuse to pay and i would refuse to give up my title. If so i will spend the rest of my life in prison. But buy passing this bill you threaten this republic and its unity so drag me down if you wish but if you do i can promise you unrest will follow!

It is time that we accept democracy for what it is, and cement the principles it stands for. It stands for the commons. Nobility stands against it.

Zane Griffin of the United Patrian Front
The U.P.F. leaves their huddle and sits down
"I will make an announcement in 2 minutes on the U.P.F. stance"

Two minutes pass by

Zane Griffin and his supporters will abstain.

Debating continued for several more minutes and during this time the E.P.P. and P.C.P. changed their votes to Abstained making it impossible to get a majority leading to the bill being closed.

Results:

23 Yes

106 No

371 Abstained

Party Stances:

47f89c58a25904cb97ae14f6d2efa09f.png

Ohama Reparation Amendment:
Written By The Party of Oratish Views
The P.O.V. proposes an amendment to the Ihama Reclamation Act of 2200. We propose that every pop, that has suffered has a claim to be prioritised in the selection process for a seat on board of a colony ship, towards our first colony. We propose that, only after the whole archipelago is cleared, of such slums and the inhabitants safely on another world, to begin their new life in Ega’s light, should we clear the Ohama Quarantine Zone, to ensure, that no human suffers of the reclamation effort itself.
Debate:
There was very little debate and the bill was supported

Results:
Yes
No
Abstained

Party Stances

58b1502bdbff318bc25c8383bf03828b.png

The Patrian Cultural Bill of 2200 Part
Written By The Patrian Cultural Party
Sponsored By The Party Of Oratish Views

As we reach into space we have received many new resources and abilities to preserve and safeguard buildings for future generations. Unfortunately, during this time many old sites and buildings of historical significance have fallen into disrepair or have been destroyed. As a Mayor in the town of Castle Lake, the PCP managed to repair the old castle turning it into both a meeting place, cultural site, residence, market and a whole host of other events. The town itself is built in the old Venland style and yet it has all the modern comforts despite its old appearance.

The PCP feel strongly that all cultural site needs to be protected and using the original materials will also create a temporary job boost for the next 10 years. This Cultural Bill will have many stages though it may be many years before the next stage is built.

1. The repairing of all buildings before 1975 so they have modern comforts but maintain their original look both internally and externally this includes rebuilding churches, temples and sites for the religious people of both dead religions and current religions.

2. Making authentic villages of the ancient civilizations and rebuilding cities in these areas under that style will create a massive job boost.

3. A massive expansion in archaeological work to take place a further job boost to take place.

4. Old war memorials and graves to be repaired and events held in honor to all those that have fallen in war.

5. Cultural days where celebrations are held for all cultures of Patrian.

6. A new monument to be created representing the republic outside the main parliament representing the unity of the Republic.

7. A new cathedral to be built in the capital for the Oratism. + In game effects in order + 1. An Autochthon monument to be built as the second major build to take place.

Debate:
After a slight revision within the bill that called for an additional mining and agricultural sector to be built was removed the bill war wholeheartedly supported.

Results:
Yes: 287
Abstained: 213

Party Stances

dff2b389c000b641d2f29fa2aac037e8.png

The Cirros Renaissance Act part 1

The chemical damage in Cirros from the great war is extreme between the regions of valios and Oschwartz leaving much of the land of Lensrent uninhabited. The animals and plant life have been recorded in the past meaning there is still hope for the land, but no studies have been down on how altered the land was chemically to see if a reverse progress can possibly even happen or if its irreversible in some regions. That is why a team of surveyors with those in chemical studies and ecology must be sent out first to take samples for study and to figure out how dire the situation is on an economic and actual time span scale to accomplish the restoration of the land. If the bill is passed, we will gain an accurate insight on how long the task to restore the environment will take or if its even possible to reverse the effects after the chemical alterations in the soil were made.

We wish to use the governmental budget for this project since this is under extreme concern with parliament since late discussions about the land of Gamiha but not much on Cirros other than the few mentions by David of the IWU party. We hope that the survey study should take no less then five years of study and no more than 10 years as a time frame.

Debate:
The bill was overwhelmingly supported

Results:
Yes: 341
Abstained: 159

Party Stances:
abf84235cc6fb418ac2c68ba83104cf8.png

The Survey Grants of Drengen

The lands of Drengen have undisturbed land that has yet been explored by for many years and the secret resources, possible animal and plant life undiscovered. That is why sending an expedition party into the wilderness of Drengen even if they are rocky plateaus and steppes can be benefit able in the name of science. Therefore, researchers and companies build special labs here due to how calming and worry of being disturbed by locals in their research.

Geological Teams will be sent out to reduce mineral surveys in the region to update our past records and animals in undisturbed regions or possible plant life will be studied by a team of botanists and biologists.

All teams will be specifically be selected for having high marks in their academic, work and private achievements. The reason why is that we wish to be careful with the unexplored zones and make sure to only study them and not change the region. In order for the government to not have to spend money on the survey teams and be able to prepare for the large clean up jobs on Gamiha and Ciros the funding’s would be paid for by the EPP itself due to the Finacle wealth the party has as a way to weigh less expenditures on the government’s budget.

The region particular that we hope to study in dregen is away from the capital of obverse where most things are known. The region is called Khureegui and is known for having majority of the undisturbed environments on the continent.

Debate:
The bill received widespread support and met no opposition

Results:
Yes: 336
Abstained: 148

Party Stances:
9e68dc467a7e0d0e290b5e1c14226380.png

Sword and Shield Act By: The Venerable Hakon Ulfsson
(At the behest of many army soldiers and officers)
Sponsored By: Untied Patrian Front

The Army should be expanded to include 5 attack battalions that will be drilled in landing from orbit to secure objectives in Steller orbits by 2225. These Battalions will be essential to our upcoming interstellar operations allowing the army to back up our new interstellar navy and possible colonists to secure Steller objects with efficient drop orbit attacks.

This would allow us to defend our homeland by bringing the ground fights away from us and allow us to strike back at any potential ground threats that can’t just be destroyed from orbit. Also, as one would assume with this training, we would need to invest in new drop technology and troop transports able to perform FTL, but this cost would be minimal compared to not having an army able to travel the void of space.

The Shield: As good as it would be to imagine that enemy forces could never do as the above proposal suggests to our amazing world is fallacy; for, that thinking ignores the fundamental truth that there is indeed a risk of our world still being attacked even with the implementation of Sword. For this reason, Shield is an integral portion of this proposal as it Calls new training policies for the army specialized in the defense of the world from an orbital invasion from an alien entity or forces and should be fully integrated in normal train by no latter then 2225.

This implementation along with Sword would allow us to have our own bastion to retreat two if our outside operations fail or are beaten as unlikely as that seems. This Part of the act is what is needed to be pragmatic in our defense

as we move to the interstellar age. Addendum: In respect to the economy this plan will go into effect once the first colony is established; S So, that our demands for other things needed for our first steps into the space. In addition to this the act will be postponed if economic strain prevents the creation of these new forces.

Results:
Yes: 297
No: 18
Abstained: 185

Party Stance:
0b0d68b95db8ebaa674bd78034bfcde8.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrian Social Care Act
Co-Written by
the Senator David Kaiwi of the International Workers Union and Chancellor Zane Griffin of the United Patrian Front

Supported by
the Progressive Alliance,Resurgence League,Party of Oratish Views, Traders Protector Coalition and Dr Alexzander Kerbinsky
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[
The steadily worsening conditions for the poorest in Patrian Society has not gone unnoticed by the Republic. It is our civic duty to help a fellow human and therefore the gathered groups: -The International Workers Union (Cowriter) -United Patrian Front (Cowriter) -The Progressive Alliance (Sponsor) -Party of Oratish Views (Sponsor) -Resurgence League (Sponsor) -The Traders Protector Coalition (Sponser) -Dr. Alexzander Kerbinsky (Sponsor) Have come together to propose this:

1.The creation of the Patrian Welfare Agency (PWA), the staff of which will be appointed by the Chancellor under recommendation of a majority of Parliament. This agency is tasked with the maintenance and service of any current or future programs decided for social welfare

2.The creation of a Republic-backed unemployment pension, to be set equal to 75% of the minimum wage.

3.The creation of a Republic-backed retired unemployment pension, where anyone over the age of 68 will be allowed to retire with the funds being taken out of a portion of the taxes the retiree has paid to the government when employed+Plus a base to be set by the PWA. This can be in addition to private or corporate pension systems

4.The creation of a Republic-backed Child-Care, where any child under the age of mandatory schooling can be enrolled while their parents are at work.

5. The creation of a Republic backed Healthcare insurance, to be provided as an alternative to any corporate or private healthcare insurance. This insurance will cover all medical procedures costing under 200 RPD up to 85% and all costing over 200 RPD 100%

6.The creation of a new set of industry parks, aimed at the employment of the unemployed workers in Patria. These factories will produce goods aimed at consumers, to be sold at reduced costs. The Factories will be built by the Republic but can be sold to private investors and later subsidized up 50% of the total maintenance cost. The workers will be allowed to unionize.

The project will start with one year of the bills passage and will be completed before the next election cycle The preceding provisions can not be denied to a group of people on any grounds, whether it be class, race, wealth, religion etc

The act Applies to all areas of the workforce,
Debate:
The bill was supported across all political parties

Results
Yes:
No:
Abstained:

Party Stances:
962d89cf167fc5538a317f1565a143c6.png

Governmental Leadership Appointment Act of 2200
Written By The United Patrian Front, The Progressive Coalition, and Dr. Kobayashi

To ensure leadership appointments in the highest forms of Government the United Patrian Front, the Progressive Coalition, & Dr. Kobayashi have joined together to propose a massive bill that will appoint leaders from all Political Parties that will be capable of performing the duties of mankind to the best of their abilities.

The Bill states as follows

Admiral Appointments
Admiral Nicholas Casper - Main Admiral
Leon Pendergast - Reserve Admiral

Generals
Hakon Ulfsson Ulric Stern

Governor of Patria
Magnus Aderson

Scientists
Adallgrim Rex - Biology

Graham Townsend - Physics

Dr. Anna Kobayashi - Engineering

Alan Keyler - Reserve Scientist

William Alura - Reserve Scientist

The original science ship as created by Project Voidwatcher: Survey Vessel “A”: Claire Wright Ph.D

The vessels created by the Patrian Exploratory Advancement Act by the members of the UPF and sponsored by the PSL:

Survey Vessel “B”: Fredo von Skanderberg

Survey Vessel “C”: William Allura Survey Vessel

Survey Vessel “D”: Alekzander Kerbinskiy

Survey Vessel “E”: Epos Gra Ph.D The optional fifth vessel:

Survey Vessel “F”: Alan Keyler
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debate:
The bill was supported by the majority of Parliament

Results
Yes:
No:
Abstained:

Party Stances:
f6b39886a295043cb0b0162cdd99d284.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fleet Expansion Act of 2200

With mankind expanding into the stars we must ensure our Republic is capable of properly protecting the countless Starbases that will soon be within our new borders as well as the dozens of Mineral Tankers that constantly travel through unprotected space.

The Bill also calls for the ships to be named after the continents of Patria to show our Republic’s unification and unified stance in pursuing space exploration.

The bill calls for the following

1. Introduction of the Astoran Class Corvette which is a Fast Attack corvette meant to close the distance against possible threats.
Ships.png

2. Construction of five additional Corvettes over the course of twelve years.

Ship Construction List & Planned Construction Dates

P.R.S.S. Drengen - 2204, Astoran Class

P.R.S.S. Infinity -2206, Astoran Class

P.R.S.S. Hyaoxi - 2208, Astoran Class

P.R.S.S. Jyaoki -2210, Oradon Class

P.R.S.S. Patrium - 2212, Astoran Class

Construction may be delayed if funds are not available as all other existing construction projects will take prominence over said bill.

3. Creation of the 2nd Republican Fleet which would act aid in patrolling operations throughout the rapidly expanding Republic’s borders. The 1st and 2nd Republican Fleet’s will both be composed of 2 Oradon Class Corvettes & 2 Astoran Class Corvettes.

Proposed By Chancellor Zane Griffin [U.P.F.]

Debate:
The bill was voted on while many within Parliament had already left leading to no opposition.

Results:
Yes: 342
No: 18
Abstain: 140

Party Stances:
4a2310002f816c6c15d441ef0e3c156b.png

Those bills took forever to get through seems I missed a few in the voting. I must say the Act to Cement the Principles of the Republic was one of the highlights of the night

@PenQuill
I sure hope we don't have to many more bills before elections I might surely die haha!
We started voting on bills around 11:00 A.M. and ended at 7:00ish P.M.!
of course it wasn't continuous but it was an entire day of operations haha!

@JCdestr0yer
The Act to Cement the Principles of the Republic was without the most intense debate of the night. The move to abstain was completely unprecedented.

Glad that we got some important legislation done though.

Chapter 8: Into The Void
Fall of the Trader Protection Coalition & The Creation of the Workers Majority Directive
9f3ddf65266fd9ec4f02f240fec3d4e9.png

Nearly three weeks after the 2200 Election results the Republic was shaken by a rather surprising political merger. The International Workers Union had successfully reached terms with the Trader Protection Coalition in a successful merger leading to the International Workers Union gaining an additional fourteen parliamentary seats further consolidating their control as the Second largest political party within Parliament.

However it was not all good news for the International Workers Union as shortly after the announcement Irien Wanmier announced his departure to the International Workers Union taking with him an additional four parliamentary seats totaling a net loss of five seats for the International Workers Union. However the most troubling news for the International Workers Union may be the fact that Wanmier announced shortly there after his new Political Party known as the Workers Majority Directive which he claims holds the same values as the I.W.U. however some in parliament believe otherwise.

Parliamentary Seat Composition
8wHgJWI.png

Project Voidwatcher

78695e961a9b508c2b5aa34ba7c4c3b0.png

The near non-stop work of Guerrero Aerospace had finally paid off and as such Project Voidwatcher was announced complete and ready for operations during the first week of Chancellor Zane Griffin's tenure after several days of additional field tests Chancellor Griffin officially gave approval for the P.R.S.S. Voidwatcher Exploratory Vessel manned by Dr. Claire Wright to leave Patria's Solar System and head into the nearest Solar System known as Rayima.

Without hours of the order the P.R.S.S. Voidwatcher lurched to life as its chemical thrusters propelled it to the edge of the of the galaxy while being closely escorted by the 1st Republican Naval Fleet

The Patrian Social Care Act Goes Into Effect
eb051478b560a145664c01ba6a60c148.png

The Patrian Social Care Act has just officially gone into effect and surprisingly its effects can already be slightly felt across the Republic with productivity of workers increasing slightly however with a moderate drop in Consumer Goods due to the recent passing of the bill.
d06b22e09bbcc5a7a1e836b1033fd809.png

Scientific Endeavors

3eb6dabe02b6b22d74343194175a62f9.png

Dr. Gram Townsend of the Patrian Scientific League has instructed his research teams to begin constructive a Complex Administrative Artificial Intelligence that if successfully would be capable of aiding scientists across the Republic in solving complex problems. Although ambitious Dr. Townsend has stated he is positive that he will have results within a decade or less.

Dr. Adallgrim Rex has begun investing his teams time into further Genome Mapping of the human genome in hopes of finding cures for dangerous genome strands. If successfully this research could greatly increase the life of humans and help remove dangerous hereditary diseases from mankind.Dr. Rex has promised results within three and a half years.

Dr. Anna Koyayashi has begun investing her teams time into Geothermal Fracking in hopes of discovering more effective ways of mining within Patria and beyond to ensure mining installations will have massively increased yields. Dr. Kobayashi has promised results within three and a half years.

Construction the Hades Energy Extraction Site Begins
cdbe2973d45c0f3e42e9647a90730e3f.jpg

The construction of the Hades Energy Extraction Installation has officially begun and is expected to be finished within several months granting the Republic major energy boosts.

The P.R.S.S. Voidwatcher Enters The Rayima System

4e078babd3081af03ef216a2e1eeb780.jpg

The P.R.S.S. Voidwatcher has confirmed a successful F.T.L. operation and has begun surveying the Rayima System. Startling enough is the fact that the planet known to astronomers as Rayima III which has long been believed to be potentially habitable does indeed appear as such from long range images taken from the P.R.S.S. Voidwatcher however the ship is still several months away from beginning surveying operations of the planet.

The Hades Energy Extraction Site is Officially Constructed
6581d4328c44179e82bce78e0dbf9b2b.jpg

The Hades Energy Extraction Site has just officially been cleared for operations and is already bringing in massive amounts of energy to the Republic which will greatly help with future expansion projects.

The P.R.S.S. Rayima Exploratory Vessel Is Launched
889b3a8520f9c17e0d0824284b1cb350.png

As mandated by the Patrian Exploratory Advancement Act a second Exploratory vessel has just been created and has begun being deployed to scan a system to the South-West of the Patrium System in hopes of finding potential resource deposits and potentially habitable planets.

Ancient Killer Robots?
f710384f8f2bfddd9fe77ba81ae3757c.png

The entirety of our Republic has been abuzz lately after the discovery on an ancient "precursor" civilization called the Cybrex. Although information is light our scientists have been able to confirm that roughly six hundred thousand years ago there was a "collective consciousness" of Artificial Intelligence that launched a crusade against all living organisms for reasons that our scientists still do not understand.

This news has left many within the Republic concerned about the prospect about potential threats to our Republic.

The Surveying Of Rayima III
7b53106b5599e12023287ab23bb8d1fc.png

Dr. Claire Wright has begun surveying the planet of Rayima III and has confirmed that the planet does indeed appear habitable for humanity this has caused the Republic to begin preparations to colonize the planet within fifteen years as dictated by the The Patrian Celestial Colonization Act of 2200.

The Oxamon System & Oxamon III
1df00f0d5e8bb9842c23b798dd639549.png

Upon Dr. Wright entering the Oxamon system she immediately discovered something strange upon the ships scanners as at the far side of the solar system appeared to be a truly "perfect" planet. Upon closer investigation it would appear that this planet is indeed completely habitable for mankind and is as she has put it "The perfect planet".

The First Outpost Outside Of Our Galaxy Is Established
c834cfcacca904812951619c1c717777.png

The first Patrian Republic Service Outpost has officially been constructed within the Rayima System to allow not only for the Impending colonization of Rayima III but to also make way for the potential resources within the System that are ripe for the picking.

Plasmoid Life

dccd59b4e045f6d5a26446a292c5bfcb.png

Dr. Wright announced the startling discovery that she had discovered Plasmoid life upon the surface of the sun Oxamon B this startling discovery prompted Dr. Wright to investigate further leading to.....
72a3cdce539fd1f570d097ae6ddbc5f1.png

The discovery of more effective energy production methods within our power planets greatly improving their effectiveness.

Those Are Not Pirates....

c12a16701e6c776ce448a35da410f27a.png

Early in the morning of April, 4th, 2201 the P.R.S.C.C. began picking up strange unregistered ship signatures radiating from Caledonia and after further investigation it would appear that a Cult of Priests worshiping the Religions of the old within Hyaoxia had successfully funded the construction of three major warships with the intent to bring down the Republic and all that it stands for.

Thankfully during their final tests before these warships would be fully operational a major power surge was detected from their base which allowed the P.R.S.C.C. to track their locations and deploy the 1st Republican Naval Fleet to which the Cultists reacted by launching their warships as well what ensued was the first true fleet action engagement the Patrian Republic had ever experienced.
6bfa89202e8f413dfc13968b2af8704e.jpg

Admiral Nicholas Casper of the First Republican Naval Fleet began utilizing the P.R.S.S. Perinia's radio relay calling on the ships to stand down however they continued to ignore the Admiral's warning and continued to close the distance before launching several mass driver rounds into the hull of the P.R.S.C.C. and allowing radio access only to state "Down with the Republic. Down with Patria." which led to Casper giving the order to open fire.

Almost simultaneously Captain Erwin von Schweppenberg of the P.R.S.S. Cirros, Captain Felix Hunt of the P.R.S.S. Ketron and Captain Ashley Reminov of the P.R.S.S. Perinia
authorized the usage of the Damocles Weapon System and immediately began firing volleys of the nuclear missile payloads towards the hostile ships. Within minutes several nuclear blasts hit the hostile "Cultist" warships ripping massive holes within the ships however they continued to fight as the Oradon Class warships prepared for a second deadly volley.

Several minutes passed as the Domocle's Weapon System was loaded however the battle was far from calm as the Oradon Classes Mk-47 Mass Driver Autocannons continued to harrass the "cultist" warships deflector systems until they eventually gave away just in time for the Damocles Weapon System was loaded and the Oradon Class launched a barrage of missiles towards one of the Cultist warships immediately disabling it.
ddfb5debb0317cff593ca9bcb1bb2105.jpg

Mere seconds later another volley of Damocles Missiles were fired at another cultist warship codenamed "red" due to its large red religious decals along the side of the ship. "red" attempted to outmaneuver the warheads however the missiles advanced tracking systems reached their target with ease disabling the thrusters of the warship just as an additional three missiles hit the side of its hull nearly splitting red in two.
5b2450ada8bb685335263c01ac6a8406.png

With "Red" officially disabled the three warships began to focus their attention on the remaining warship code named "Black" due to a series of jet black religious markings on the ship. It did not take long until Black too was under extensive fire and disabled. As the battle died down it appeared as if the generators onboard "Black" were still operating and as such Casper authorized the Republican Marines from the Perinia and Cirros to board the ship and secure any prisoners that they may find.

Thirty minutes later several shuttles would latch onto "Black" as four hundred Republican Marines began to secure the warship. Fighting was rampant and brutal across every section of the warship until final the bridge was secured leading to the final cultist dropping their weapons and surrendering. It was during this moment that several cultists began taunting the marines speaking about over a dozen more warships that successfully escaped the Patrium System with the goal of regrouping with the "Mothership". Through interrogation efforts the Republic successfully gained the coordinates of these so called "Cultist" outposts.

The Battle of Patrium Was Over.
d2fb81ad579488e6883baad19dc7eace.png

The First Republican Fleet was battered and its ammunition stores were exhausted due to the fighting thankfully the P.R.S.S. Ketron and Perinia were spared any major damage thanks to the advanced deflector systems that prevented the Cultists projectiles from piercing the warship however the P.R.S.S. Cirros was not so lucky and was heavily damaged with its deflectors completely exhausted and nearly all of its armored plating removed the ship had received several direct hull hits however it was still operational as it began its journey back to the P.R.S.C.C. for repairs.

Battle Results:
d4d498818713fc9fbe1f2fad1e354165.png

Destruction of the Red Prophet Base On Caledonia

Shortly after the Battle of Patrium the P.R.S.S. Perinia and P.R.S.S. Ketron launched an orbital bombardment of the Cultist base within Caledonia followed shortly afterwards by deploying two Republican Marine Regiments to effectively neutralize any threats within the base and search for clues to the Cultist Activities.

Within the base the Republican Marines confirmed the locations of the Red Prophet Outposts as told by the previously caught Cultist Prisoners.

Construction On A New Alloy Foundries Begins

Construction of a series of new Alloy Foundries have begun across Patria as called for by the Alloy Prioritization Act of 2200

YeAnomaly Discovered
bddd405944155b73024821e67ecc92a4.png

An anomaly was discovered by Dr. Claire Wright however as she lacked proper permission to investigate this matter further she marked down the coordinates and continued onwards.

Construction Begins On A Colony Ship

As called for by the The Patrian Celestial Colonization Act of 2200 a new Colony ship has been ordered by the Patrian Republic's Government due to a large surplus of Alloys as justification of this early order

Another Anomaly Discovered

Yet another Anomaly was discovered today this time by Fredo Skanderberg however as with Dr. Wright he was forced to not investigate due to not having Parliamentary approval.

The P.R.S.S. Celestial Class Colony Ship Arrives At Oxamon III

ad8404744efd532d614a00e603705466.jpg

The Clestial Class Colony Ship has officially begun colonization procedures upon Oxamon III and is expected to form a functioning colony within several years.

Another Exploratory Vessel Is Constructed

Yet another Exploratory Vessel has been constructed and is now under the command of William Alura.

The First Astoran Class

345ee2894372b04b31b761d34784db7b.png

Right on Schedule the first Astoran Class Warship has entered the service of the First Republican Naval Fleet greatly bolstering the Republic's capabilities to defend itself.

The Ancient Battlefield Of Jamor

c0c4f69c760e9273f8cb6ff5af754ba1.png

Upon entering the Jamor System Fredo Skanderberg instantly knew something was amiss as his ship was picking up large debris fields across the system. He quickly began investigating the closest Debris field and discovered several destroyed warships of unknown design.

Game As Of 2205

Economy
62559b3ee62f3f7115458e870b329758.png

Borders:
82dfe62f6becd95c0a74f4b0e1892fc3.png

Fleet Condition, Science/Construction Ships, Planets etc.
85151519a7b50a0ed43ab31255aa08a9.png

Last edited:
Discovering a continental planet so close is definitely a good thing, but finding a Gaia-planet this close too is just sweet. Getting the Cybrex as precursor is just the icing on the cake. Patria is in for a prosperous future, I'm sure of it.

Chapter 9: 2205 Parliamentary Bills and Propositions
The Formation Of The United Research Front
2wv9PxBtaBSq5FKPC4QcEVdLoyIJcbOR8mCvAd7-BXn2kFV_tzw-xPg_zSIN1BwKwiFX35psqd8JBcMr72dVSUkI9s8iWY8d_-VPh2SmkXjydp2rN3G8os4cXPEaEXQjD45sJoDR

General Rox Grenbell had longed maintained a strained relationship with the Party of Oratish Views and it would appear this strained relationship finally snapped as today he officially announced the creation of the United Research Front which is in its simplest form dedicated to the ensuring human supremacy within the newly available galaxy. Although it is uncertain how his political party will fair it currently maintains 4 seats within Parliament.

Current Parliamentary Composition
3bUip7v8LXcL8ptltGer4uB4axvW7IV4aRX-Aial9ifyFPBkOuuxbfmrazn3hHuQ4qUdWDlzFJTto2LEAEwGVf4wShIj-IcqhXLyQyMPVKsw-wPddcrn5emtdUMQk0lEJdyM84HD

Bills And Propositions In The Year 2205

Bills and Propositions made during the Parliamentary Session of 2205 passed with speed typically unlike in the Parliamentary Session of 2200 where several bills caused major temporary gridlock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The Economic Industrial Automation Initiative of 2205

Written by the Economic Prosperity Party

Co-Written by Dr Kobayashi Head of Engineering

As we progress forward into space we cannot forget the need of a strong workforce to power our growing economy. However, with the idea of space colonization and more and more citizens of the Republic looking towards higher education in science and having dreams of living out in the stars. We must ensure that the more menial tasks are not forgotten or neglected, we must assure that the workforce remains fully functional. Labour extensive and menial work projects such as mining and farming could possibly be handled by automated worker robots. This would allow the Republic to make sure mineral and food production is well taken care of while our citizens prepare to be part of a spacefaring nation. We of the Economic Prosperity Party move to put a requirement in the engineering field to research and find out if robotic workers are a possibility.

(When the engineering tech Robots comes up the Republic researches it)

Debate:

The bill passed without any issues.

Results:
Yes: 428
Abstained: 72

Party Stances:
wXGB1e3E0soPRMERdRPf4WGYsHVbwDt55uShZDqagyzN2S5yrqXQ7b99xKTYJqI3EeWIvtK887Gm5a0oZobRpztSjUH3kk0h_4lHS5BZcQPDNXloa5YY6EQFsQLof9dx2aqWtOx6

Nomination Act of 2205 Written by the IWU

Cosponsored by the P.O.V and EPP
No position of leadership in the Government, should be appointed or be a made a possibility to appoint (through an act of Parliament) without the expressed consent, before hand and in public that they support such a nomination. This bill will apply retroactively, and any Person in a lead position may resign or refuse there position and no repercussion will be applied to them. (In RP, Any Scientist,General,Admiral,Governor have to type in IC statements that they want the position they are assigned before the bill can be voted on)
Debate:
The bill was overwhelmingly supported.

Results:
Yes:395
Abstained: 105

Party Stances:
t85tEvB_Q4X3UfJup74MNpGoG9FMWvVoLkoHAIgx-5T-L1JqL9xJC3dg8po8n1pK-eaHcQPWvBb1RdP_JXit1W1Qy9R-Exg9T_yXUTELvU7_ZZqWkhaJckFp5_Gsi58KM-bmnJfW

Peaceful First Contact Act. Proposed by Oliver Longwood (UPDI)

In an event that we make first contact concerning an unknown alien vessel(s), we must not risk war by shooting first.

This bill will ensure our military ships, stations, understand that, they are not to shoot any unknown alien vessel(s) unless.

•The alien vessel(s) attack first. If the alien vessel(s) don't intend on attack, Military ships and stations are also to understand that, until communication are made, they are to:

•Not fire on the alien vessel(s) and allow them to peacefully roam.

•Keep track and monitor the alien vessel(s), in case of any behavioural change.

However a behavioural change will not justify on firing on the alien vessel(s) unless:

•The alien vessel(s) starts to

attack with weapon(s).

• Scanners such as the ones on our science ships are not considered weapons.

(In-game effect, changes first contact protocol to peaceful.)

Debate:

Results:
Yes: 365
Abstained: 135

Party Stances:
InN8RzFQUU7RHI6pgDEi440kFNoMO-0lKbq7CwZ2INkBii7uEtbG_YZX0BGsSq12ZqCseTX_HOV9DkJV50TtWFv9ZYRiQzSHWtfBq-KlbF-Qups4Tl5Dz00DCTtqyg44CHpSOE9c

The Scientific Anomaly Authorization Act of 2205

It has become clear that several of our scientists upon our Exploratory Vessels has discovered Anomalies of which are of great importance to the Republic however they have been lacking the appropriate approval from parliament to closely investigate these anomalies as such this Bill grants Scientists aboard Exploratory Vessels free will in investigating anomalies as long as

* They are confident such investigations will not lead to the loss of lives

* They are confident it is scientifically ethical

* They take all proper procedures to ensure it is safe and low risk.

* No more than two Exploratory vessels may study an anomaly at the same time to ensure stable exploration.

Onboard our Exploratory Vessels are our Republic's greatest scientific minds and as such they should be entrusted to investigate these potential scientific marvels freely and without Parliamentary approval assuming the above clauses are followed.

Debate:

Results:
Yes: 422
Abstained: 78

Party Stances:
DlYz10k6JCf20sQJfOWbiul6gJYcz3PRhlMo118hJ4VLR2pt5kODLdoGBviblPdZZRFIj6V3P8tdtwAyFNTRkblK7yrrdCVcPukt5XSbzDi-ngkN1htzvyUXKKExBp5Mi2YDi26J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The Red Prophet Defense Act of 2205
WRITTEN BY THE UNITED PATRIAN FRO
NT

Due to the Battle of Patrium in which three Red Prophet vessels engaged vessels of the Patrian Republic Navy and caused the loss of several hundred Patrian Marines and Sailors it is our responsibility to deal with this threat as quickly and effectively as possible.

During our Interrogation Operations against members of the Red Prophet we have discovered three

"Outposts" that they are currently maintaining in nearby space. We believe the immediate destruction of these Outposts is not only warranted but absolutely needed to ensure the protection of the Republic and the Republic's Citizens as if we wait any longer the Cultists will regroup and could potentially launch a devastating attack against our Republic as such we must be the attack to them.

This bill calls for the following:

* Authorization to hunt down and destroy any Cultist Outposts and Bases of Operations and capture any prisoners that we may find.

* Amending the Fleet Expansion Act of 2200 to allow for the construction of the Warships required within the bill to be placed as a top priority and allow earlier construction of these warships than previously requested to ensure that not only we can deal with these Cultist Outposts effectively but also have a large enough task force to decrease the possibility of losing a warship.

* Allowing for the construction of 2 additional Oradon Class Corvettes and 1 additional Astoran Class Warship if deemed necessary during military Campaigns against the "Red Prophet" (pretty much if I personally believe we will need these ships to win)

Debate:
Although not unanimous the bill was wildly supported with only the P.S.L. and David Kaiwi of the I.W.U. voting against it.

Results:
Yes: 303
No: 56
Abstained: 141

Party Stances:
phGXSrndKscm3ZkvPPL_0UJ9wE89UmoQQoa6aW2UXC0P1i95Ob4A8nG2fwSsyeAz-RuA88Yly5aVVp6RNO2VHEyy9ZKlSKroCA3-7aUiCKgXyAyn0JuC-r6jCmln49kD0w95JoIB

The Extensive Exploration Act

Written by the Towards Outerspace Movement, Zane Griffin and the UPF

Sponsored by The Progressive Coalition and the UPF

Now that Patria has discovered the FTL-drive and is reaching out for the stars, in search of resources and new planets to settle, we will make many new discoveries. Patria has a longstanding tradition of exploration into unknown territory throughout history and now Patria is taking it to a next level with space exploration. To facilitate and support this effort, besides building more science ships, the government should give extensive funding to science organizations and scientists to allow them to reach out for the stars and discover what may lie out there in the vastness of space.

Therefore a new Ministry for Exploration shall be founded to coordinate our efforts to discover what is out there in space. An extra incentive to do so would be that before we can settle any new worlds, knowledge about the galaxy and enough research in general will be necessary to allow a smooth expansion into space in the near future.

(Patria takes the Discovery tradition branch and will fill it until it has been finished)

Debate:

Results:
Yes: 390
No:0
Abstained:110

Party Stances
Bc2cgNmcogtJP16s9kj7JqBh41IOtfEc1H1TWpL9ioFkffc42bmnnRz0mQ_yI2BS8aSYZQeBDRgPEGhF3U_-CSkC3tf6lzutlOmgIQlu5VhlmfR2rjzSOfRchCmRsq2xQvNwQ42q

The Advancement in Research Methods Act

Written by PSL

Sponsored by the Progression Coalition

Sponsored by Dr. Kobayashi, Lead Engineering Scientist

The PSL propose the following under the Advancement in Research Methods Act:

1. The creation of the Cross Department Research Group (CDRG), a small group of 2 scientists from each scientific department that works solely on establishing more efficient methods of researching.

2. This group will be funded as part of the Science & Research budget, with no additional costs to government.

3. Granting the CDRG priority status allowing them to acquisition all the researchers of one of the science departments when a breakthrough is imminent.

4. Any other bills or acts that prioritises other avenues of research, such as the The Economic Industrial Automation Initiative of 2205 takes priority over the CDRG and prevents them from using a departments full science team

. (Ingame effect: if a tech that improves research speed, or research production becomes available it will be prioritised, unless another priority research is available)
Debate:

Results:
Abstained: 110

Party Stances:
rCyiYHUmZq9Q1R8J4w3VuqvrjehQK4-iCfjppUSEQ4mVVTEYcIGghP3GBang1vEqNWjR77JPXLwWMTXgt9Z4wTrB8aiN0hTiT7eKimEBAglLUrybnSLK5UkUAp0wqcKi8ged0yMe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Educational Reform Bill of 2205

Written by the IWU Sponsored by the POV and EPP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The education system has slowly been growing outdated, as it has become high time that the Republic make a series of changes in order to ensure that Patrian citizens are prepared properly for the future.

1.A complete survey of the school system, with details on school population, building, curriculum etc. This allows for the Republic in conjunction with experts on education policy to be to make the transition from pre-reform to post reform as smooth as possible

-This survey is to begin within 1 year of the bill passage, and be complete no later that 5 years after the bills passage Once the Survey is complete, the following reforms are to be made: 1.A new fund is to be created, with the initial capital to be provided by the government, but any future contributions may be made by any individual, group,organization or corporation

-Any contribution is considered a donation and thus is not taxable -This fund will be used to sponsor children from the poorest of Patrian society, who have demonstrated high levels of aptitude to attend Patria’s elite Schools (whether they be Primary, Secondary or University)

2.The higher education centers of Patrian learning will be reorganized into three 3 distinct groups:

I.Universities, which the primary centers of higher education and are entitled to grants regarding expansion, maintenance and curricular activity

II.Vocational Schools (This includes Seminaries and Monastic schools),which are entitled to receive grants regarding job training, finding and support

III.Research Institutes, the centers that are leaders in conducting research and development of new ideas, they are entitled to grants regarding research, scholarships and field testing

3.The complete overhaul of the school curriculum I.The introduction of new classes regarding astronomy, space travel, and the environment of new planets II.The introduction of a new class regarding the History of Patrian Culture: Topic are to include: the cultural of the various continents, nations and religions, notable philosophies and historical monuments

III. The current areas of instruction will be completely restructured in order to attempt to teach Patrians for a possible life offworld

4.The authorization the government to fund the reconstruction and improving the facilities of any center of learning in Patria. All preceding provisions will go into effect once the initial survey is complete

(In game this means, once 2210 comes and we have 1500 energy (this takes precedent over the year),

enact Education campaigns)

Debate:

Results:
Abstained: 110

Party Stances:
IfJEWYNc60FYPqrraeQw_Bnk_nCYoRMzf4Ke_ZRMCVvAMYAGVh0842QXE7kobLFm-f9gwsDh21i9GhFGGribdXLNcXBL0sHGlSGoeEntFSB7NyRp6gy6VaLBfaIHcWOngweCgRxU

Expansion of Patria Act (E.X.P. Act)

Written by the P.O.V.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The POV suggests, to ensure our prosperity among the stars, that we shall focus on the expansion of our borders and the growth of our people.For the starts are ours for the taking, we just need the will to take what belongs to all patrians!

(ingame: Expansion Tradition group as a second tradition)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debate:
The bill was initially critiqued for its vagueness by the United Patrian Front however after stating it is simply a guideline for the Republic it was passed into law.

Results
Yes: 399
Abstained: 101

Party Stances:
owWdJ6EaiGdLDq92peNVMjoWX46rFK6w8mVr-SojtiGzF9UxyxN_8QCGOrZxrT3IJHhVxNj0Vd1y6SDGgpD32AR6LQo3UHSpd48hbMPymD-fWstwM-unbLK9WXunp0lIqGb1PmVY

Red Prophet investigative act of 2205

WRITTEN BY FELIX HUNT OF THE UNITED PATRIAN FRONT

Sponsored By POV

After the events of the The battle of Patrium, wherein an entire base of operations and fleet was able to be hidden within our own system and remain undetected for a large period of time. It is under the question of some the origination of the funds for the cultists fleets and how such a massive project could remain hidden for so long.

The act calls for the following:

* An immediate legal investigation into the origin of the funding and materials used on cultist ships and weapons

* A legal investigation into how all of Patria's intelligence services failed to notice any signs of the cult, or if it was known about, why action was not taken to prevent the cult from further completing armed warships before their completion.

Should any of the investigations reveal major flaws in our systems or protocols, a committee to better resolved these flaws should be held. All investigations stemming from this law are to be conducted according to the Republics legal protocols, and to the rights of its citizens.

(Purley RP)

Debate:

Results:
Yes: 417
Abstained: 83

Party Stances:
5279c2fc381955ee3618af5a7ca2cbe0.png

Naming and Governing of Oxamon lll Act

Written by the EPP
The Colony of Oxamon III shall be renamed to Elysium and Jason A. Eden shall become the colonial Governor

(Colonial governor is RP only)

Debate

Results:
Yes: 352
Abstained: 148

Party Stances:
4df395ff6b9a655c1020524e13eba6cc.png

Sustaining Economic Development in Space Act Written by the PSL

Sponsored by the Progressive Coalition, Sponsored by the UPF
As we expand further into space, our fleet of explorer vessels discover more and more resources and systems that could be utilized for the benefit of all Patria. However, our single construction ship constructed under Project Voidwatcher is not enough to keep up with the ever expanding list of development opportunities, including many research sites that, as of yet, have gone undeveloped.

To better utilize these resources, especially those containing research opportunities:

1. We will construct a second construction ship to join and add to our existing construction capacity in space. a. The first objective for the newly constructed construction ship will be the construction of research stations around research sources deemed economically viable, after which it will become “general use.” i. A research source will be deemed economically viable if construction of a station around said source would not cause Patria’s total energy surplus to drop below +5.

2. We authorize the construction of research stations around any economically viable research source. (Would construct a second construction ship, which would first build as many research stations as possible without going below +5 energy, then would become general use.

Afterwards, any research station that can be constructed without going below +5 energy, will be authorized to be constructed)

Debate:

Results:
Yes: 356
Abstained: 144

Party Stances:
M-ZpyPD-auHivjonqm_fXS5Uod1MOHgjJYcZvd8cJYC-7q2ZL3GD-0Dg-8WdNU_KP62Ef9Ii36TyWZ75rWWpVYtnRCBxycayGN0XT2LyVfdPgPAOtOEXfQuDlq0ls4kf4TA09oQi

The Pobbma & Rayima Colonization Act of 2205

Written By The United Patrian Front & The Party of Oratish Views

Sponsored By The Progressive Coalition

Due to the ongoing colonization of Oxamon III and the recent passing of the Expansion of Patria Act (E.X.P. Act) our great Republic has been set upon a path of Expansion beyond our Solar System.

In the past five years we have discovered two additional habitable planets known as Pobbma III & Rayima III both of which would be extremely beneficial to the continued expansion of mankind and the Republic. This bill calls for the Colonization of Rayima III by 2212 if not earlier and the Colonization of Pobbma III by 2215 if not earlier, assuming the Republic has sufficient resources to construct such vessels.

If sufficient resources are not available due to the current Red Prophet situation or any other situations then colonization efforts may be pushed back to a max of 5 years. This bill will also call for the renaming of Rayima III to “New Ohama” in honor of the Ohama Quarantine Zone and its countless victims.

Debate:

Results:
Yes: 314
Abstained: 186

Party Stances:
wQNwqRl_tDAOYjqAwupUXtBxjL69-OM8LQ_r0_hm59ybxhtj6_ngCu323JF8BdaXE3zlMOTiemjWDSkxXv6Tyeve9zB9t_pbMDhmnVam21gHxy17TI1y2yYox9Gehn3uFhHpobS1

The Fleet Replenishment Act of 2205

Sponsored By The Party of Oratish Views

With the recent passing of the Fleet Expansion Act of 2200 & The Red Prophet Defense Act of 2205 the Republican Navy has been authorized to construct a max of eleven warships to deal with hostile “Red Prophet” Cultists that seek to destroy the very heart of our great Republic.

However we do not currently have any bills that authorize the construction of additional warships in the event of any warships being destroyed during fighting. In the unlikely event that our navy loses several warships we must be able to quickly replenish our fleets numbers as such the bill calls for the following.

Mandating for the duration of the Republic’s Military Campaign against the Red Prophets a minimum of eight warships is to be maintained & commissioned at all times with the fleet having the potential to being expanded to eleven warships (as was left as a possibility within the Red Prophet Defense Act) in the event of the destruction of any Republican Warships. This is to ensure that the Republican Navy is capable of operating with sufficient Fleet Readiness and Capabilities.

Debate:
The bill was widely supported with little backlash

Results:
Yes: 337
Abstained: 163

Party Stances:

[The Humanity Protection Front supported this bill with 18 votes and did not abstain. Apologies for the mistake}
y_S04Y_rXtFuD84tFemndPP-NMhneGmcHE9BJJAXk-m12KDVDJmpqWPhub5PCIMSHlmrD5J0MvwL9XO7XvOWTH_lRPoEvG3K3DJ2RMXxeYrfOEufQfzhD50lcoMS9WGWmkuFP_Q_

Honoring of Elders Act (H.O.E. Act)

Written by: POV

Co sponsored by: IWU, UPF

When we grow up, one of the first things we learn, is that we have to respect and listen to our parents and other adults. Some of these adults, however, are more memorable than others, that is why n commendation of our elders, be they religious, military or otherwise noteworthy, the POV calls for the minimum of one monument built on each colony to an individual of the local colonists choosing.

(In game effect: One of the first three building slots of each colony has to be an Autachton Monument)

Debate:

The bill was widely supported with few parties opposing

Results:
Yes: 334
Abstained: 166

Party Stances:
oC74pQ4KnsjN8z_K3hb_EpbrNr7nCwwfylQE54JzsrNJg-9FfBqmN8ecYefUdIiGS1_CEFwGpoCNXhHnfP355fG1zJmFFXZBZopK7kahM9IAL6A7-i_9G6XWbGPUT_ZBscnWVbDo

The Oxamon Starport Act

The Oxamon System will be home to our first colony and as such we must construct a Space Station comparable to that within our home solar system to ensure not only the protection of our newly colonized planet but to also ensure we are capable of creating lucrative trade routes within the region. This act calls for the following.

1. The creation of a Starport within the Oxamon Star System by 2220 at the latest but preferably much earlier. (this deadline is given due to current campaign against the Red Prophets)

2. The creation of Trade Hub within the Oxamon Star Port by 2220 at the latest

3. The creation of a Hanger Bay similar to the one within the P.R.S.C.C. to allow a force of 30 Janoa Fighters to patrol of solar system by 2222 at the latest

Debate:
The P.S.L., T.O.M. and U.P.D.I. intentionally abstained from voting as they believed the bill was too costly to justify due to current events within the Republic.

Results:
Yes: 351
Abstained: 149

Party Stances:
ODScGkSNB1Lot904H977XcKu1QympHOoZdcASRiWnrFu5ud7_fDCN1VMFN6Xnx4qiAgDDZa7OhDHiokrwbObPqMoL1hgKKQWhnupGB9fLIOQfxtToXW1JgSUdfXp-BFLQkFXcVef

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I apologize if this recent post is not up to quality.

The forums were giving me a terrible time and continuously ruining the formatting and so i had to rewrite this entire post three times before the it looks correctly
(took roughly 3-4 hours)

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this recent post is not up to quality.

The forums were giving me a terrible time and continuously ruining the formatting and so i had to rewrite this entire post three times before the it looks correctly
(took roughly 3-4 hours)
Don't worry. As long as we get our reading material, we're happy :p

Chapter 10: Operation Fleeing Prophet
To Boldly Go
35549decef34b01013ad3d2a7729b0ad.png

Thanks to the signing of The Extensive Exploration Act the government quickly began investing heavily into exploration research and exploration procedures greatly increasing Anomaly research speed.

It was not long before our researchers also successfully learned how to survey celestial bodies nearly 35% quicker than previously made capable as well as training our Exploratory Vessel's crew to disengage from possible threats drastically quicker than previous imagined.

Squid Sighted?
7d6f6146879fac93ed8094d4c207874d.png

Dr. Claire Wright onboard the P.R.S.S. Voidwatcher made a startling discovery....

The first true sign of space capable alien life was discovered in the form of a space amoeba which appears to have the ability to propel itself through space utilizing its tentacles it was flanked by several dozen smaller amoeba's and appear to be friendly in nature.

An Unknown Station Appears In The T'vikait System
48907db6c9b98231efba6b0bee02de45.png

Fredo Skanderberg made the startling discovery of a completely operational space station within the T'vikait system which has thus far not responded to our radio communications. The station is being closely watched by the Navy.

The Jamor System
1e85df140bd28111965f4354ed740e9b.png

After several weeks of searching for clues Dr. Fredo Skanderberg discovered that the reason of the Debris appears to be due to an ancient civilization uplifting four species across the solar system and arming them as what could only be described as play things to fight it out in the solar system while their masters watched for amusement. Luckily this practice was put to an end after the Primitives launched a coordinated attack on the Precursor Space Station killing all inside.

However with the Precursors no longer supplying the primitives with equipment they all eventually began losing their way and were reduced to pre-space flight civilizations.

This terrible news put aside we have officially discovered four Pre-FTL civilizations!

They are listed down below.

Jamor III
e1d5c1bb0dff859d6561ed760128d294.png

Jamor CIII B
b2a221ce508d8d7a74818007f8addee6.png

Jamor V
3fa35954c0425e4d7e5c60cb49b98229.png

Jamor C II
2f6ce2376bee32366d63077fb9fc1e23.png

Jamor
[Short Story]

Amelia Xinhuang loved her job. Just like any other jobs, it could get boring, stressful, or frustrating, but to her, it was job minor bumps along the way. She always had a knack for languages. Syntax and grammar came naturally to her, and she developed a certain fascination for etymology. So it was no surprise to anyone when she went to work in the field of language analysis. Unsurprisingly, it was not a particularly crowded job market, and she had a lot of options. Her friends and family pushed her to go work in data security or military intelligence. Instead, she chose archeology.

Her team had been working on the “Goran” oradon site, deep in the perinian forests for over 2 years now. She had become one of the handful experts capable of deciphering the oradon language, and her skills were just in a high enough demand that she hadn’t had a vacation in 7 years. But she didn’t mind : Amelia loved her job. For sure, being targeted by angry mosquitoes, having to check if no spiders slipped into your boots during the night, or making sure no snakes slithered into your bed during the day made for an uncommon routine, but she had learn to live with it. After all, not everyone had the view she enjoyed every morning : the sun, slowly rising above the center pyramid, painting in a soft, golden light.

She was spending most of her days trying to decipher the mosaics inside the main pyramid. Even when you were an expert, it was a difficult task. The Oradon prospered for over 700 hundred years, and their language changed a lot over time : they went from simple symbols to glyphs, to a cuneiform alphabet. Add regional variations to that, and you could start understanding why, even when you were an expert, it was a complex endeavour to accomplish.

Her day had a difficult start already. They were out of coffee, and the next supply drone wouldn’t come before 4 more days. She had also been butting heads with a particularly resistant fragment : some parts of it had been replaced, which meant that 2 iterations of the oradon language were mixed, with different regional variations. She was certain she’d manage to crack it, if only she could have some damn coffee. Amelia was still lost in her thought, raging against the logistics of supplying a forest camp, way out of any civilized place, when she heard a discreet cough, and noticed someone was in her tent. It was a man in his mid-thirties, black skin, shaved head, square jaw. His three piece suit was obviously very uncomfortable in the heat, and the dark sunglasses hiding his eyes gave him an impassive look. He opened the dialogue :

“- Doctor Xinhuang ? I am agent Nikos Schulhof, with the Republican Security Agency. Can I have a word with you ?

- The RSA ? Why do you need me, is there a terrorist speaking ancient oradon that you need to interrogate ? - Her irony was barely veiled. The man started to smile, but quickly controlled himself

- Thankfully no. I am here to ask you for help. We have come upon some… matters of national security, and we need linguists. Good ones at that. You were in the top of a very short list.

- Well, you’ll have to do without me : I still have some important work here.

- Of course. But coming to our help wouldn’t be without its advantages : if you agreed to follow me, the Minister for Culture would certainly be thankful, and your funding would receive a generous rise. We would also pay you double your usual salary during the duration of your stay with us.

- This is very generous of you, but what happens if I still say no ?

- Then, I am afraid you and your team would be victim to some… policy change. Funding these expeditions requires a lot of money, and the Ministry has been more focused on restoration than excavation. I’m sure you understand.

- So I don’t really have the choice then ? Either I abandon my team or you shut us down. Great fucking choice right here.

- I’m sure your team will be able to find another linguist. Obviously not as skilled as you are, but sufficient enough so that the expedition continues. Once your stay with us is over, you’ll be free to return here if you wish so.

- At least you could tell me what this is all about. I don’t even know where you want to send me ! New Port ? Bao ? Some lab in the Drengen wilderness ?

- I’m afraid you’ll be going a bit further than that. We’ll need you in Jamor. It’s a solar system a few light years away. It should take us about 8 months to get there. Don’t worry, our advances in cryotechnology will make it seem to you like only a few minutes will pass.

- I must have misheard, you went to send me in another solar system ?

- That is the intent, yes.

- Alright, “agent Nikos Schulhof with the Republican Security Agency”, either you tell me what this is really about, or you can go get some other expert in extinct languages to harass. If you went all the way out here to come threaten me because you want me to go to, I don’t know how many light years away, it means your list is really short and you really need me. So start talking.”

The man seemed to take a few minutes to think about. He excused himself and went a few meters away, and called someone with his earpiece. The discussion was short, and it seemed to the point : Schulhof did more listening than talking. He hung up, and came back towards Amelia.

“- What I am about to tell you, doctor Xinhuang, is classified Ultraviolet. It is the highest classification possible for information, and its access is restricted to only a handful. Before I disclose this informations with you, I need you to sign this form”

He presented her with a tablet. A very long document was present in it, its title reading “Non - Disclosure Agreement”. Amelia only skimmed through it, but from what she could read, she was exposing herself to a minimum of 12 years in prison if she didn’t go along the contract. She sighed, and put her finger on the small box, validating the document.

“- Thank you. Tell me doctor Xinhuang, how knowledgeable are you about xeno-sciences ?”

Amelia Xinhuang loved her new job. Unlike most jobs, it was never boring, and was very stressful and frustrating. She always had a knack for human languages, but she was still struggling with her task. Syntax, grammar and etymology were never hard for her, but her new job made her feel like a young student again. When she starting working in language analysis, she never thought that one day, she would be pioneering Xenolinguistics, an entire new field of language studies. It was an empty job market for now, and they had to recruit new talents from all horizons all the time : mathematicians, historians, biologists, linguists, physicists, psychologists, sociologists, engineers, all the sciences humankind made up were solicited. Her family and friends wanted her to work in data security or military intelligence, and she went to archeology.

But there was no chance she was going back to her pyramids now. Not when she was facing the most complex linguistic puzzle ever seen : 4 different alien languages, interlaced, telling the story of an ancient and cataclysmic war, taking place far before humankind even figured out how to reach space. A solar system, ripped apart by a conflict no one remembers anymore. She knew now how the first explorers to rediscover the ancient oradon pyramids must have felt : awe, fear, excitement, perplexity. She let herself smile, thinking of the untold mysteries she would uncover.

All that was missing now was a good coffee.

Strange Asteroid Discovered
5daae8f56a634136a9da69e449fcca59.png

Thanks to the recent passing of the The Scientific Anomaly Authorization Act of 2205 Dr. Claire Wright was allowed to investigate an asteroid after discovery a strange anomaly that did not match projected projections of the space rock.

Mius III..... The Living Planet?
c64804dbd9ce73a2dc3b25b32ada86ed.png

We have recently discovered a supposedly living planet if the reporters are true. According to what our researchers say the planet is highly habitable however if reports are to be believed it would appear a massive amount of the planets plant life are linked in a form of hive mind that does not take kindly to being threatened.

Gas Giant Structure
cda7c5bd5e8640470febecab2245c454.png

Within the Jamor Solar System home to the four Pre-F.T.L. Civilizations a massive behemoth of a structure has been found orbiting one of the the many celestial bodies in the system.... Could this be the Precursor Station where they observed the civilizations conduct their wars? Only time will tell....

The Human Genome Officially Mapped & Dedicated Research Into Biodiversity

Dr. Adallgrim Rex has officially announced the completion of his mapping of the human genome and better yet has announced several treatments to deal with common hereditary diseases. However Dr. Adallgrim Rex has no time to rest as he has already announced his intention to delve into bettering mankinds understanding of Biodiversity stating that if successfully it will help greatly improve research across all societal technologies.

The Unknown Station Speaks!
35ef22d45681059427f3f844ebb6bc4d.png

Surprising to well.... All of Patria it would appear that this massive installation is in fact a Station of... like minded Artisans... who have dedicated their lives to culture, music and the arts although surprising it is a relief to hear that there are aliens out there that have peaceful intentions. When asked about other civilizations however they have refused to give us any information saying they have long secluded themselves to the system where they lie and have not looked beyond the system in thousands of years.

The Strange Asteroid Tells It's Secrets
Dr. Claire Wright has confirmed that within the strange Asteroid is indeed a massive installation for unknown purposes however energy readings did pick up a massive energy readings within the center of the Asteroid. Dr. Claire decided to move carefully and slowly. Upon further exploration it would appear that the Asteroid is in fact the site of a massive automated mining installation and better yet the mining droids were programmed to kill on site.

Thankfully Dr. Wright's cautious attitude proved effective in this matter.

The Vhemm Discovered
c904495f05361252f40d8c4ae0f811d8.png

As if the discoveries could not get any more exciting we have just received official reports that yet another Pre-FTL civilization has been discovered however this civilization is in fact in what we would have termed the "Atomic Age" and could be only a century away from potential FTL flight.

Dr. Townsend Perfects Administrative A.I. and Moves Onto Automatic Exploration Protocols For Exploratory Vessels

Dr. Townsend has just announced a massive breakthrough in Administrative A.I. which he claims should approve all research done by the Republic by over 5% which if true is a massive achievement he has also announced his intention to focus on making Exploratory Vessels more automated to allow for constant surveying even while crews are asleep.

Dr. Anna Kobayashi Finishes Her Research On Geothermal Fracking And Begins Research On Nano Mechanics

c7960e18e37b9ff8da9095fdc2f25b5e.png

Dr. Kobayashi has officially finished her research in Geothermal Fracking which has led to a massive 20% increase in all mining operations within Patria and has also announced her intention to begin studying Nano Mechanics to better understand nano technology and its benefits for mankind.

Dr. Fredo Skanderberg Discovers An Ancient Temple

Fredo Von Skanderberg has made the startling discovery of a massive temple dating back easily fifty thousand years and Fredo believes that it may hold great insights on societal culture as such he began investigating the temple and within two months made a startling discovery.
1b828efc570382423944af468c4fa53c.png

The temple appeared to have been built upon atleast a dozen older more ancient temples and by what appears to have been by different civilizations... One thing was the same within every temple.. A seemingly terrifying monster of darkness....

Operation Fleeing Prophet Commences

08df61adde72d4ec28a8b6e841a0fe8e.jpg

As authorized by the The Red Prophet Defense Act of 2205 the Patrian Government has authorized Operation Fleeing Prophet and has begun deploying its navy to deal with one of the known Cutlist Outposts.

The Navy is composed of 4 Oradon Class Corvettes and 3 Astoran Class Corvettes totaling a combined manpower of 8,240 Republican Sailors and Marines being deployed.

New Resource Discovered
d478fca071eefe173ba2820894c3bf2c.png

Although little is known about this new resource it has been given the name "Volatile Motes" and are believed to have several major uses ranging from military grade explosives to energy production however its composition still marvels our scientists who have no idea how to refine the rare substance.

Operation Fleeing Prophet Confirms Reports
6bd17f47f2e5d7e046d39463cf4cb56f.png

The Republican 1st navy entered the system which was believed to be harboring the Cultists and within minutes of warping into the system these suspicions were confirmed by immediate radio waves reaching the ships.

"Thank god you are here we thought the Republic had destroyed your ships in Caledonia I knew the reports were false! Wait a second... Oh god... Men Battlestations!"

"This is Fleet Admiral Nicholas Casper of the 1st Republican Navy stand down immediately or else you will be fired upon."

*Static*

[Fleet Admiral Nicholas Casper]
"This is Fleet Admiral Casper. I am authorizing fleet engagement against the four Cultist vessels within the system. Damocles Weapon Systems are authorized to be utilized.
Leon Pendergast you are to take three vessels including your own and form a separate assault fleet. We will conduct a pincer operations against the enemy vessels and destroy them with ease."

[Fleet Admiral Leon Pendergast]
"Understood sir. Hyaoxi, Ketron and Jyaoki you are me commence maneuvers immediately"

Almost like clockwork the seven Republican ships split in a group of 3 and a group of 4 one heading to the left the other to the right.

"Hostile Force code named Prophet is approaching prepare autocannons for engagements and activate deflectors.

1f98de3e1489fc17e8854359c2940748.png

[Weapons Officer onboard the P.R.S.S. Perinia]
"Admiral. The Damocles Weapon's System is in range. Authorization to open fire?"

Fire the Damocles Weapon System's and begin closing range to allow the Astoran Class warships to bring down "Prophets" deflectors.

Ten seconds passed by until the Damocles Missile Systems locked onto their targets and were launched.

cd28dfb0c65da4c995f236f22ba98ab2.png

Shortly after missile launch "Prophet" lurched to the left and began engaging the Republican 2nd Fleet as the 1st Fleet closed the distance as the Damocles Nuclear Missiles streaked across open space and met contact with the Prophet Warships. The missiles smashed against the ships Deflectors sparing the ships from immediate damage however the damage had already been dealt as three of the four prophet warships deflectors were officially offline just in time for the Astoran Class's 3 Mk-47 Mass Driver Autocannons to enter range.

Within seconds a flurry of hundreds of mass driver rounds began pelting the warships causing countless hull breaches. The ships attempted to return fire however such counter-fire was negligible as the Republican Deflectors successfully deflected any incoming rounds with ease.
8a1ecdfe134f4477866b9684db2deedf.png

It was at this time that the Astoran Class truly showed its potential as the 2nd Republican Fleet entered close combat with the Prophet warships which could not hope to counter the enormous firepower of the Astoran Class warships steadily behind the fray was the 1st Republican Fleet which was quickly closing the distance as its Damocles Missile Systems prepared for a 2nd volley.

Several minutes passed by which is said to have felt like hours for the sailors onboard the vessels until the green light was given to fire the Damocles Missile System as six Nuclear Missiles began to streak towards the same target... known as Perdition due to the lettering on its hull.
3e70fd2bfd428afaf0d2d1a3f4dbd82f.png

It did not take long for the missiles to reach their mark and breach the hull of the ship and destroying the ships generator officially bringing the ship of the fight.

Minutes later the P.R.S.S. Hyaoxi Astoran Class Corvette came within 50 meters of the warship codenamed "Elder" which just as the Perdition was etched onto it's hull. Almost harmoniously the three Mk-47 Mass Driver Autocannons opened fire blasting massive holes into the warship which set off a chain reaction within the ship causing a massive detonation sending debris across the entire battlefield thankfully the Deflectors onboard the Republican warships were still fully operational the "Prophet Fleet" however was not so lucky as shrapnel flying at unimaginable speeds tore through the remaining two vessels hulls causing the "Bane" warship to go offline presumably due to its reactors being destroyed.

It was at this time that the 1st and 2nd Republican Fleets joined together side by side separating themselves between the last remaining Cultist warship codenamed "Holy" as several thousand mass driver rounds simultaneously pierced its hull just in time for four nuclear missiles to hit it from every direction splitting the warship in half and ending the battle.

cd91ef23dc7b5d60e92ab806a84f7511.png

The battle itself was a massive morale boost to not only the Republican Navy but also the the citizens of Patria who felt secure knowing that their navy had successfully destroyed one of the three known Cultist outposts. The 1st and 2nd Republican Navy immediately began a return trip to Patria for repairs and to prepare for its next deployment.

Additional Patrian Power Plants Go Online
As per the The Energy Sector Construction Proposal the final Power Plant dictated in the bill was officially completed bringing in much needed energy to the Republic's coffers.

Colonization of Elysium [Oxamon III] Completed
Although no where near self-sufficient the colony is officially operational marking it is as the first colony by mankind on a habitable celestial body.

Shattered Planet?
ff571dc0f2723dc3574977788082bad7.png

A startling discovery was recently made when an asteroid was announced to be in reality part of a now destroyed planet although it is not known how this planet was destroyed it has been confirmed that within this asteroid are highly rare alloys.

Operation Fleeing Prophet Enters Stage II
7877f078576d140bffb9d48ef331b2a4.png

Three months after the Battle of Kuzom the Republican Navy has been deployed once more and is being reinforced by two additional Oradon Class Warships bringing its total force to nine ships as they begin their journey to deal with yet another Cultist Outpost.

That Is No Corvette...

c8c05f69e48a69a1c33713c151e52314.jpg

As the 1st and 2nd Republican Navies entered the Solar System believed to be inhabited by the Terrorist Organization known as the "Red Prophet" however almost immediately they knew something was off after detecting the Cultist warships as beside the 3 "Dagger Class" corvettes they utilized was a massive unknown warship that was of unique design. The warship was easily three times as large as the corvettes and was nicknamed "Blue" due to its unique armored plating that resonated a blue tint.

The warship the Republican Navy was facing was intimidating however they had a duty to deal with these cultists and this powerful warship only made that duty ever more true. The Republican navy immediately began battle maneuvers.

[Nicholas Casper]
"Enter into a Pincer Movement just as in the battle of Kuzom. We will outflank them and defeat them. Although "Blue" is intimidating and a target spread fire throughout all Cultist warships to ensure they are suppressed and incapable of firing back effectively.

The two fleets immediately began to separate however before they could complete the pincer a massive energy source shot out from "Blue" striking the P.R.S.S. Ketron from long range bringing the ships deflectors down to 60%

[Nicholas Casper]
Abandon the pincer movement and attack head on we cannot allow that vessel anymore time to attack us while we are out of range. As soon as the Damocles Weapons System enters range I want you to fire every missile we have at the hostile fleet understood?

[Crew onboard the P.R.S.S. Perinia]
Sir yes sir!

d7b5e224823fd63596e19ddba7bca98a.png

Just as it was in the Battle of Kuzom the Damocles Weapons System opened fire and minutes later the nuclear warheads crashed against the hostile warships deflectors immediately disabling all but "Blues" almost immediately the P.R.S.S. Hyaoxi and Jyaoki opened fire on one of the Cultist vessels and scored a lucky hit causing the vessel to go dark.

Several seconds afterwards that same energy shot shot out of "Blue" and struck the P.R.S.S. Jyaoki causing the ship to tumble backwards before its gyro system kicked in seconds later its Captain reported the ships deflectors were at 12% capacity.

The fighting went on for roughly ten more minutes as both sides let loose everything they had before the remaining two Cultist "Daggers" were disabled leaving only Blue.

At this point the P.R.S.S. Jyaoki's & P.R.S.S. Perinia's Deflectors were no longer operational and both vessels were being closely shadowed by the P.R.S.S. Hyaoxi and P.R.S.S. Spurius to ensure no further damage could be dealt to them meanwhile the remaining vessels within the Navy began to surround "Blue" as they prepared for a coordinated Damocles Missile strike on the warship.

Several minutes passed by as the Oradon Class's single Mk-47 Autocannons and the Astoran Class's 3 Mk-47 autocannons harassed "Blue" however even with nine warships all firing at the vessel it's armored plating continued to deflect mass driver rounds yet damage was being done as one by one breaches began appearing across the massive warship.

[Nicholas Casper]
Status on firing the Damocles?

[P.R.S.S. Perinia]
"Ready"

[P.R.S.S. Hekron]
"Ready"

[P.R.S.S. Cirros]
"Ready"

[P.R.S.S. Spurius]
"Ready"

[P.R.S.S. Oxamon]
"Ready"

[Nicholas Casper]
"Understood. Open Fire"

Simultaneously each Oradon Class Corvette launched six Nuclear Warheads towards Blue as they Guided Missiles streaked towards the massive warship until nothing more than a blinding light could be seen as all across Blue massive explosions rocked the warship.

Roughly one minute of silence passed as the light from the explosions began to dissipate until the site of Blue was made apparent as over twenty five massive breaches could be seen across the warship several seconds passed before yet another massive energy burst was launched from "Blue" striking the deflectors of the P.R.S.S. Gamiha as the entire Republican Navy once again opened fire on the mortally wounded ship.

Blue's deflectors and armored plating had long been disabled allowing every single mass drive round to pierce its hull as the warship began to less and less like the intimidating behemoth it was seen as just an hour ago and more like a chunk of space debris.
07fbc2341d2b44cc6016c6d50175d55b.png

One last coordinated Damocles Missile Strike officially brought the warship to its knee's as the ships reactor went offline once and for all.

The Battle of Peith had been Won.

As the warships regrouped Nicholas and Leon were relieved to see no Republican Warships were heavily damaged with only the Flagship P.R.S.S. Perinia and the P.R.S.S. Jyaoki receiving minor damage in the fighting.

4f2f8c85cd826c4e44601931f724f7d8.png

New Resource Discovered
b88276458040ae791beb795df2bb97e1.png

Yet another Strategic Resource has been discovered this time called "Exotic Gas" which is believed to have potential uses in both deflector technologies as well as scientific research.

Cybrex Listening Post Discovered

f5cae782e9d7fa00bdc2fc04d9f386ca.png

A major discovery was made by the P.R.S.S. Voidwatcher as a massive installation dating to the time of the Cybrex was discovered according to reports this installation is believed to have been a major listening post for the Cybrex. More details to come.

True Horror

1074fc5dbccb37768c70dc7005678324.png

Upon entering the Yrogglia System Fredo knew something was amiss as his scanners detected high traces of radiation emitting off of Yrogglia II and his concerns were proven correct. Across the entire planet. Devastation was everywhere. Billions upon billions had lost their life during some unknown war..

Economy As Of 2210

74266468848400a3c622b7f0b6a18577.png

Borders As Of 2210
c95d53af9dc7903b6543ea329e56a8a4.png

Fleet Condition, Science/Construction Ships, Planets etc.
7cfa92bd4fba39943087fbed098aa883.png

Last edited:
Chapter 11: Election of 2210 Layout
Political Parties In 2210
Hello everyone!
Elections will be once again starting shortly and it is looking to be an intense race!
Lets look at the Political Parties that will be running in the Election of 2210

The United Patrian Front
Click Here For Bio
48ed3c51fd9b074dc71e36adf665d947.png

The previous Victor in the Election of 2200 as it managed to gain over 30% of Parliament the U.P.F. is looking to maintain it's 156 hold over parliament. During the past ten years the United Patrian Front has been the main driver of Policy within the Republic due to its seat count which to some has been viewed as the United Patrian Front's political mandate but others have viewed it negatively in the view that the U.P.F. holds massive power over the Republic.

The International Workers Union
Click Here For Bio
4954a0820b6da435721bc4916c8895a1.png

The International Workers Union scored a massive political victory in the election of 2200 after it successfully gained 15.2% of the electoral vote totaling 76 Parliamentary seats. The I.W.U. has been one of the leading parties driving legislation and has managed to increase its seat count to 17% of parliament after a successfully merger with the T.P.C. the only negative occurrence the I.W.U. has experienced was the departure of Irien Wanmier who formed the Workers Majority Decision.

The Economic Prosperity Party
Click Here For Bio
13147233ba16ee9d0530f7452cb18cdc.png

The Economic Prosperity Party denied polling expectations and successfully gained 9.8% of the Electoral Vote in the 2200 Elections and further expanded this vote count to 10.8% of the Electoral Vote after a successfully party merger with the P.P.I. leading to a total seat count of 54 Parliamentary Seats. The E.P.P. is also a founding member of the Progressive Coalition which has further propelled the party to influence.

The Party of Oratish Views
Click Here For Bio
b2860f5e5bb527a29481ebbd9f8c0067.png

Representing followers of Oratism the Party of Oratish views successfully gained 9.8% of the Electoral Vote totaling 48 Parliamentary Seats and has been a major bloc within Parliament suffering only a small set back with Rox Granbell announced his departure from the party and the creation of the United Research Front.

The Patrian Scientific League
Click Here For Bio
b1cd6e55fb445a868c8429023ea76aee.png

The Patrian Scientific League was scored a major electoral surprise in the election of 2200 after it successfully gained 6.3% of the Electoral Vote scoring the party a total of 35 Parliamentary seats which it effectively utilized to form the Progressive Coalition which when brought together accounts for 26.6% of the Electoral Vote.

Towards Outerspace Movement
Click Here For Bio
bc8f5b7894365d48381797aae819a02c.png

The Towards Outerspace Movement was without a doubt the party to completely demolish expectations as it managed to secure 6.3% of the Electoral vote giving it a total of 35 Parliamentary Seats. It did not take long for T.O.M. to be one of the founding members of the Progressive Coalition further strengthening its voice within Parliament.

The Patrian Cultural Party
Click Here For Bio
ca686d91a2dc3a6083398e10d93917fc.png

The Patrian Cultural Party is the oldest Poltiical Party within Parliament dating over a century old and although it is typically compared to Pro-Monarchist the party holds a firm stance it simply wants to preserve Patria's unique Culture. The P.C.P. scored it's largest electoral victory in the election of 2200 as it successfully gained 22 Seats within Parliament giving it a moderate voice within the Republic's Highest Governing body.

The Humanity Protection Front
Click Here For Bio
6bc800370c2a6056de51bd8cc42f769c.png

The Humanity Protection front managed to successfully score 18 Parliamentary seats in the Election of 2200 and has been a loud voice within Parliament when it comes to ensuring mankinds survival in this new and dark galaxy we have access too.

The Resurgence League
Click Here For Bio
d367815e9a931fe67c0b6d3f461e6752.png

The Resurgence League campaigned on a platform of pacifism and it gained the party a total of 18 Parliamentary seats and the party has held true to this platform frequently calling for an end to militarization within the Republic.

The United Patrian Development Initiative
Click Here For Bio
8eea5814ef319ca675a0041798bba81e.png

The United Patrian Development Initiative is widely believed to have under performed in the election of 2200 gaining 9 Parliamentary seats however the party has been sure to make the best of its situation and became one of the founding members of the Progressive Coalition.

The Workers Majority Directive
Click Here For Bio
404931de862a93eed7ef0b7526b21dda.png

The Workers Majority Directive is a recently formed political party formed by Irien Wanmier after his departure from the I.W.U. although holding a mere five parliamentary seats the party is hoping to score big in the election of 2210 however only time will tell if this is destiny or a pipe dream.

The United Research Front
Click Here For Bio
ff3e67bfd9ea6a3ee4f25accc779498b.png

The United Research Front is a recently established Political Party formed by General Rox Granbell after his departure from the P.O.V. and believes that their calls for a strong military and strong research focus will put them ahead in the election of 2210.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candidates Running For Chancellor
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zane Griffin of the United Patrian Front

b3589dae9fc1aebeb14c0c3447b7ccbd.png

Zane Griffin is the current Chancellor of the Patrian Republic and successfully gained 50.5% of the Electoral Vote
Griffin recently officially announced his campaign for a second term as the Republic's Chancellor.

David Dotson of the Economic Prosperity Party
f868c5625607da830804aa5ee8a85980.png

David Dotson is the current Vice Chancellor of the Patrian Republic and successfully gained 43.4% of the Electoral Vote.

Dotson recently officially announced his campaign to become the Republic's Chancellor.

Aditya Shastri of the Humanity Protection Front

56a66a7db6c7b0bebe588cea008f5189.png

Aditya Shastri has officially announced her intention to run for Chancellor of the Patrian Republic

After gaining 9.9% of the electoral vote in the 2200 Chancellorship election.

Dr. Claire Wright of the Resurgence League
bdb44e0c140300030926761473104ed8.png

Dr. Claire Wright is the most recent candidate to announce their intention to run for Chancellor of the Patrian Republic.
Dr. Claire Wright is considered the second most prominent member of the Resurgence League besides Dr. Gra and is hoping on capitalizing on this prominence.

Candidates Running For Vice-Chancellor

David Kaiwi of the International Workers Union
13ac30f1bef69c32ed89c54aaab2183d.png

David Kaiwi has officially announced his intention to run for Vice Chancellor of the Patrian Republic
After coming in second place for Vice Chancellor in the 2200 Election Kaiwi is set on not repeating the same results.

46b71f6674ccbcce3e3b5d0d8f564f4e.png

Maria Giordano has recently announced her official bid for Vice Chancellor of the Patrian Republic.
Maria Giordano is a prominent member within the United Patrian Front and hopes to represent the party well in the coming election.

Irien Wanmier of the Workers Majority Directive
723b2ec55ae8cf6c7cda273a916d5325.png

Irien Wanmier has recently announced his bid to run for the position of Vice Chancellor within the Patrian Republic.
Irien is considered an underdog in his run but is hoping to score a surprise victory.

Last edited:
ELECTION 2210

Citizens of the Republic as you all should very well know Voting Booths across the Republic have opened and every citizen of the Republic above the age of eighteen has the right to express your freedom of choice to elect Representatives of your Province to represent you in the Republic's Parliament.

The Election of 2200 will be highly contested with nine Political Parties vying for influence within Parliament and with their leaders attempting to secure the position of Chancellor. The election could go in any direction as Polls are showing conflicting reports about which parties will make gains and which will experience losses.

However before you head off and perform your duty as citizens of the Republic lets look at a quick overview of each Political Party to ensure you are have all the facts!

If you would like to take a look at all candidates running for Chancellor, Vice Chancellor and all Political Parties running for Parliament please see the previous chapter as it summarizes each party and candidate. Thank you.

David Dotson Runs For Chancellor

In a startling surprise Vice Chancellor of the Economic Prosperity Party has decided to run for Chancellor of the Patrian Republic ten years after his successful run as Vice Chancellor of the Republic. This comes as a major surprise as in the previous election David Dotson and his party the Economic Prosperity Party cooperated with Zane Griffin of the United Patrian Front to support each other for their political runs.

However it would surely seem as if this agreement is no longer in effect as Dotson announced his intention to run for Chancellor with the backing of the I.W.U., P.O.V., P.S.L., U.P.D.I. and T.O.M. setting up a situation for an intense and close battle for Chancellor as he will be running against his former campaign ally the current Chancellor of the Patrian Republic Zane Griffin.

Trouble Within The I.W.U.
Trouble has hit the International Workers Union mere weeks before Elections due to the recent creation of the Workers Majority Directive established by former I.W.U. member Irien Wanmier who has in recent days sparred intensely with David Kaiwi the leader of the I.W.U. as well as candidate for Vice Chancellor.

Below is a transcript of conversations between Irien and David that were made public

David Kaiwi at a rally within Ketron
(Kaiwi is at rally in Ketron, a heckler just shouted out that the IWU are snakes behind closed doors)

A what? A snake? Where? Who is that in the back (trying to see) I don’t know anything about a snake. (The Heckler yells that the IWU never keeps its promises) I...what? What world do you live in?

Are you a dimension traveler?

Coming from the darkest timeline?

I don’t remember breaking any promises. Though In all serious, we are barely days into the campaign and I already hear the URF doing some mudslinging. I mean really, General Granbell thinks that his entire debacle where he tries to switch parties without telling anyone is my or the POV’s fault? That it shows

“What they are like off Camera”.

The General is either willingly blind to what actually happened or really really wants to drive voters away from his party. (Kaiwi then continues with his speech, talking about his hopes for the next 10 years)

Irien Wanmier was quick to respond to this report
in response to iwu's david kawai

The I.W.U. is not just being slandered against. They knew the intentions of general granbell they didnt want to be brought into a disagreement to save face. David is very controlling and does what he does for his own benefit I stepped down because he did not want me to speak how i feel and i am a man of passion and want to speak he rather had me caged even after i was recruiting for him and through him.

he wanted me to poach members from all respectable parties, told me to even give false promises but thankfully i am a good man and didn't go upon this plan for i am not a pawn in davids game some of the bills they propose do indeed have good intentions but he only does it to gain trust among you to only later stab you in the back please be wary of this man for his intentions could be your demise
We did better lacking a leader than we did as David Kawai as leader of the I.W.U.

To the snake of IWU, from the hound

It did not take long for Kaiwi to respond via social media
(Kaiwi makes a post on social media)

Hopefully I won't have to write an essay dissecting every single point and the people will realize many of your statements are quite frankly ludicrous. But I must ask, You honestly would defame Senator Henderson and believe that he was “not a leader”?

This is a man who has dedicated his life to the party, the man who allowed you into the party and the man who is currently going through a crisis that no one can imagine and ever wants to face. He was the leader of the IWU when we won second place in Parliament, When we were second place in the Chancellor Election and when we were Second place in the Vice Chancellor Election. The fact that you can even attempt to attack him is beyond my attempts to understand it.

General Rox Granbell of the United Research Front chimes in
Rox once again appears before cameras to make a statement based on the recent statements surrounding him

"thank you valued members of the media to coming to this press conference, it has come to my attention that the IWU has made multiple statements about the actions that have transpired and i believe it is time that we discuss what has truly happened within that said party"

Rox looks down and shuffles some papers before beginning again

"first i will comment on the statement that i am trying to de rail voters for their most recent campaign, however this is not the truth i have yet to even begin campaigning of my own therefore have no reason to do such a thing. Next the events that have happened are as follows

I received a letter inviting me to speak to someone regarding membership with the I.W.U. who revealed to me that they were appointed for activity recruiting potential allies from rival parties to increase their political standings and number of seats in our noble parliament, secondly there was discussion about me leaving the party before i received that invitation due to my core values not matching up and being a man of pride i stand for what i believe in however they are deny such talks as it would penalize their own party and cause them to lose face them being the P.O.V,

lastly i would like to state that the IWU is more about taking the majority of seats with any means then actually helping the people of this great republic"

Rox salutes as camera's flash

Irien Wanmier Responds To David Kaiwi
I have tried to speak with David about other matters then this election and he was telling me to screw off and that ill use anything against him when i am only attacking his falsehood and not him as a person he wouldn't stop acting like a child long enough to ask him what he was up to well he missed out on his formal invitation to my lodge where ive had a dinner before,

The leaders of Patria are all invited of course Love to host for you all

David Kaiwi's Campaign Has Declined To Comment On Irien's Recent Statement

Election Advertisements For The 2210 Election

Economic Prosperity Party Advertisements Begin Playing On Patrian Television

Towards Outerspace Movement Begins Dispersing Campaign Flyers Across The Republic Advertising Their Proposition "The Equal Opportunity Act"
unknown.png

Irien Wanmier of the W.M.D. Speaks About Warfare and the abuse the lower class recieves
“Wars throughout history have been waged for conquest and plunder… the working class who fight all the battles, the working class who make the supreme sacrifices, the working class who freely shed their blood and furnish their corpses, have never yet had a voice in either declaring war or making peace. It is the ruling class that invariably does both. They alone declare war and they alone make peace…

They are continually talking about their patriotic duty. It is not their but you patriotic duty that they are concerned about.

There is a decided difference. Their patriotic duty never takes them to the firing line They know not of our troubles they only know theirs and we are the majority why do we not get the most say but this intiative is for us the ones who didnt have a say [[ it is time for the majority voice it is time for us]]

The United Patrian Front Begins Dispersing Campaign Flyers Across The Republic Calling To Avenge Those Who Lost Their Lives Against The Red Prophet Terrorists.
539f5ac6cb90bb5a6b1346729eb8ae4b.png

The Workers Majority Decision Begins Handing Out Campaign Flyers
WMD.png

T.O.M. Political Platform Flyers Begin Being Passed Out Across The Republic
unknown.png

The U.P.D.I. Begins Dispersing Campaign Flyers Across The Republic
20190628_142008_0000.png

Pro-Progressive Coalition Posters Start Being Seen Across The Republic
unknown.png

P.O.V. Posters Begin Being Placed Across The Republic Calling For Continued Security Measures.
Shield.png

U.P.F. Political Platform Flyers Begin Being Passed Out Across The Republic
UPF_Platform.png

Posters For The W.M.D. Begin Being Spread Across The Republic
548988-Pax_Nova_-_Art_Work.jpg

The P.O.V. Begins Broadcasting Anti-U.R.F. Advertisements
Rox_is_a_traitor.gif

David Dotson Announces His Run For Chancellorship And His Support For David Kaiwi
David Dotson walks out onto a stage in a massive auditorium with the flags of the republic and the EPP behind him.

The audience gives him a massive applause

“Thank you all for coming, and thank you all at home or work for watching. As you all know I have been Vice Chancellor of the Republic for these last ten years and what an incredible ten years it has been! I have spent these ten years working with the members and parties of parliament, working with Chancellor Griffin personally, visiting our new troops in the Republics Army, meeting with our planets corporations and preparing Patria for its future in the stars. An what a bright future it is ahead of us! As The Republic enters this new age of reaching out into the stars we must continue to work together for a better a prosperous future. This election remember to go to the polls and vote, and never forget that every vote matters! Vote for the Economic Prosperity Party Today, For Tomorrow’s Future!”

The auditorium launched into applause and cheered. Dotson however did not leave the stage, he patiently waited for the applause to die down. Everyone wondered what Dotson was still waiting around to announce. Whispers in the crowd pointed out Dotson had yet to announce rerunning for Vice Chancellor but before the talking grew too loud others started to walk out onto the stage. Men and Women holding the flags of the UPDI, TOM, PSL, IWU, and the POV all walked out and held their flags behind Dotson.

“Citizens of the Republic, I have another announcement to give to you. I David Dotson, leader of the EPP would like to announce my candidacy for Chancellor of the Republic this 2210. As well as my endorsement for David Kaiwi of the IWU for Vice Chancellor. Me and Mr Kaiwi have worked well together and see eye to eye on almost any subject, and I hope to continue working with him in the years ahead. The men and women holding the party flags behind me represent the parties who have endorsed me and Mr Kaiwi this election. I promise that if elected Chancellor to continue the Republics path of progress and prosperity, by watching over our budget and working with every party in parliament to make sure all of the best possible decisions are made. I look forward to leading our Republic to an even greater future!” Dotson would shake hands with all of the party representatives and leave the auditorium to a wave of cheering and applause.

David Kaiwi Responds To Dotson's Endorsement

Thank you Vice Chancellor, for your endorsement. Today, on the steps of Parliament I stand with leaders from some of the largest parties in Parliament and we have come to make a joint declaration.10 years ago when the results were announced that Chancellor Griffin had successfully won election to the top office and the Vice Chancellor Dotson won the election to the office of the Vice Chancellor I hoped that both would answer the issues gripping the Republic. Many of the issues were answered. The OQZ cleanup has begun and is close to completion, Education reform has begun and the poorest Patrian now sleep with the knowledge that there is someone out there looking out for them. But this is not enough, there is more work to be done and I believe that said work will be accomplished easier and faster working with the members of the parties standing next to me than the United Patrian Front

10 years ago, I stood on a similar stage in Gamiha calling for the government to act on the OQZ, that such a situation had been allowed to exist for far far too long. On that stage I declared my candidacy for Vice Chancellor in the hopes that I would be able to tackle the immediate crisis’s that Patria faced. Therefore on the steps of Parliament today I come make another declaration, I once again will run for the position of Vice Chancellor, and the International Workers Union fully endorses David Dotson for the position of Chancellor.

The P.S.L. Announces It's Support For David Dotson and David Kaiwi

Alexander takes the stage in Ketron, to applause

“I’m pleased to be here in front of you all today, on behalf of my co-leaders and the PSL. With the 2210 elections incoming, we felt it right to announce our endorsements for the individual elections. The task fell to me to announce the candidates we endorse for Chancellor and Vice Chancellor. We feel our endorsement for Parliament should be obvious.

Alexander waits for the small amount of laughter to die down

For Chancellor of Patria, the Patrian Scientific League is proud to endorse Vice Chancellor David Dotson. A dedicated parliamentarian, I and many from my party have enjoyed getting to know and work with him in the context of both Parliament itself, as well as the Progressive Coalition. He led his party to victory in the 2210 elections, acquiring many seats that would share his dedication for Patria’s development and prosperity. He has proven his devotion to Patria, serving proudly as our Vice Chancellor, working with friends and enemies to pass bills for the future of Patria. For these reasons, we believe that he is the best candidate for the office of Chancellor, and he has the full endorsement of the PSL.

For Vice Chancellor, the PSL endorses David Kaiwi, leader of the IWU. Kaiwi has proven himself to be a strong supporter of the repressed in our society, men and women who we must not forget in our push towards the future. As Vice Chancellor, Kaiwi will ensure that we do not. He has proven himself a capeable, cooperative leader, eager to collaborate with other parties. For these reasons, the PSL endorses David Kaiwi for Vice Chancellor. With the elections only months away, the PSL is proud to stand by these candidates who we feel represent the best of Patria.

Under their leadership, Patria will push forward in ways we never have before.

T.O.M. Announces It's Support For David Dotson and David Kaiwi

Tom Delarosa leaves the T.O.M. headquarters and goes onto a stage put in front of the building, where a crowd of supporters has gathered. After the initial cheering and applause ended, he started his speech:

"Dear Patrians, today I can finally announce that our party fully endorses our current Vice-Chancellor David Dotson as the future Chancellor of our great Republic! With his succesful mandate as Vice-Chancellor I am confident that he can handle the Republic as well if not better as Chancellor of the Republic, he has my full trust and support. The T.O.M., after much discussion, has also agreed to officially support David Kaiwi as Vice-Chancellor. We believe that the IWU has very similar values as the T.O.M. and with David Dotson running for Chancellor I am confident that Kaiwi will be a very suitable candidate for the position of Vice-Chancellor. I also want to stress the fact that the Progressive Coalition has proven to be very effective and efficient in the past 10 years having put forward several bills and getting them passed whilst playing a vital role in letting other bills pass through Parliament through its support. This has proven that our Coalition is very much alive and functioning, which I hope will continue in the coming decades. FOR THE FUTURE!" Tom shouts, as he leaves the stage and walks to the crowd, shaking hands, responding to questions and posing for photos.

Siberia Castiel enters the stage and gives her speech

In the past ten years, our great Republic has been shaken and stirred at its core by extremists and the discovery of an advanced AI-race. But I stand here to bring a message of hope. Because in the past ten years, our Republic also experienced an immense leap forward. For the first time in the history of our species, we have traveled beyond our own star system. For the first time in the history of this galaxy, a human has looked at another sun with their own eyes. For the first time in our history, we can call ourselves an interplanetary species, as people can call another planet their home. And it’s not just scientists, engineers and corporation managers, but also ordinary people that have started a new life in outer space.

We have to thank the millions of people that have worked together as one to achieve this. The scientists who risked their lives in the search of humanity’s next home. The engineers and workers who have built our magnificent space ships and enabled us to venture out into the vast unknown. The soldiers who have kept the peace and eliminated the enemies of our Republic. The farmers in the fields who feed them, and us. The factory worker who toils day in day out to keep our economy running. We all have to thank them. The leadership of this Republic owes them a debt. A debt we must repay by improving their living standards. A debt we must repay by giving them a chance to start a life in outer space. A debt we must repay by giving them the opportunities that they deserve.

Over the past ten years, this Parliament has done tremendous work to repay those debts. Our very own Progressive Coalition has worked hard for the people, as have other parties. And it has paid off. Our economy is booming thanks to the efforts of the EPP. The Equal Opportunity Act, written by the T.O.M., has given everyone a chance of being the next pioneer. The PSL has shown that science is the way forward for the prosperity of this Republic. The UPDI has ensured that our first contact with other sentient life forms will be peaceful in nature. This Coalition has proven itself as a force of progress. That is why I stand for this Parliament today. I, as acting-Chairman of the Progressive Coalition, ask you the people to give us the mandate to continue our efforts. The Coalition supports and endorses David Dotson in his bid for the Chancellorship. He has proven that he is more than capable enough to lead this Republic further along the path of progress. The Coalition also endorses David Kaiwi of the IWU for the Vice-Chancellorship. Over the past ten years, the IWU has proven that they are willing to work with the Progressive Coalition for a better future. Together our future Chancellor David Dotson and our future Vice-Chancellor David Kaiwi will lead all mankind to greatness. For the future!

The U.P.D.I. Announces It's Support For Dotson and Kaiwi

I am happy to see that the UPDI and the progressive coalition has been successfully at reaching out the unknown in that past decade.

The people now has a home beyond this world, the bills proposed by the coalition has managed to give new hopes and new lifes to plentiful people. The security of our national has been increased, as our successful campaign against the cultist continues. The sacrifice of our troops was not in vein, their sacrifice has ensured that many in the Grand Patrian Republic will wake up to see another day!

The victory and the furits of labour would not have been possible if us Patrian as one didn't work as one single people. It's because of that I can see that our future shines bright with the progressive coalition, that's why I know David Dotson is the right man from the job, and who can't forget the defender of the worker the IWU, it's because of their tireless efforts to improve the lifes of many who less fortunate, hence I nominate David Kaiwi as our vice-chancellor! Together for the brighter future of the Republic, thank you everyone.

The P.O.V. Announces It Support For Dotson And Kaiwi

Jason Balthazar stand in front of a large crowd before the POV headquarters

“My fellow Patrians,

For the past 10 years we have endured several hardships in Parliament, internal squabbles and conflicts among the stars. And we have endured! We have not only endured, but adapted to find new ways to serve you, our constituents! We have, to all of our surprise, found a good working relationship with David Dotson and the EPP as well as David Kaiwi and the IWU. We may not agree on all topics, but we found a mutual respect and that we essentially have the same goals, to help you and your families lead a better life! We have fought for this together and we have succeeded!

We brought you the “social welfare act of 2200”, the Ohama reparation Bill and an educational reform, that was direly needed!

We have also preserved the traditions and values taught to us by Ega, his prophets and various other philosophers, with said education reform!

We have guaranteed that in the future every colony will remember our revered elders and the great men of history with the “Honor of Elders Act”!

We have also helped to expand humanity into other solar systems and we have helped to ensure the protection of you and your family! We can proudly say, that the POV has left its mark in Parliament and that a lot depended on us!

This is what we plan to continue and expand upon in the years to come! This means more security, more colonies and more prosperity for all of Patria!

To help us in this huge endeavor we have chosen to endorse David Dotson of the EPP as our new chancellor and David Kaiwi as Vice chancellor!

For there are no other people in this galaxy more concerned to your wellbeing, more qualified to manage the growing economy of this great nation and more able to balance the needs of each and everyone of us!

We promise you that the next 10 years will be much better than the last and that all of us will celebrate this momentous election for years to come!

For a greater Patria, for a greater future, in the name of Ega! Thank you for your attention ladies and gentlemen!”

The crowd cheers and starts chanting “Ega wills it! Ega wills it!”

Zane Griffin Speaks on the Recent Endorsements For David Dotson
Zane Griffin walks onto the stage

"Ladies and Gentlemen you may have recently heard that David Dotson of the Economic Prosperity Party has decided to run for Chancellor this election and I would like to say a few words on this situation. Yes it is true that the United Patrian Front endorsed Dotson for the position of Vice Chancellor ten years ago however it is clear that with his current alliance with the P.O.V. and I.W.U. he cares little in the form of pushing his own political policies and is much more interested in furthering his own political prospects.

It is saddening to see that the agreement that the U.P.F. reached with the Progressive Coalition has been thrown out the door however this is not a somber moment nor a moment for sadness or stress. Citizens of our great Republic please look onwards and realize that there are parties within Parliament that want to help the Republic and there are parties that want to help themselves.

The United Patrian Front has passed over a dozen bills into law and has been the flagbearer in our Republic's fight against tyranny. This election will be close but I know for a fact that Patrian's will look inwards and vote for the Candidate who truly has their best interests at heart. Not the other way around. I look forward to this election as it will be the will of the people to vote.

This is the heart of our great democracy.

And I know you the people will vote for the party that fights for your rights, that fights for your freedoms and always puts you the citizen first.

This election the U.P..F. will not simply be campaigning for Chancellor but also for Vice Chancellor with the incredible and intelligent Maria Giordano running for the prestigious position.

In the past ten years the United Patrian Front has brought the upmost prosperity upon our great civilization.

Give us another ten. And True breakthroughs will be made.

T.O.M. Explains It's Decision Not To Support The U.P.F.
In an interview on the holonet,

Siberia Castiel explains why the Coalition decided not to endorse the UPF in the upcoming elections. Over the past ten years, our Senators have done tremendous work.

But at the same time, the UPF has been acting like a bully every step of the way. As the biggest party, they felt like they could do anything, regardless of what other people thought. If I recall correctly, a majority of Patria's people did not vote for the UPF. Yet they act like they are the majority and that they are the reason behind Patria's prosperity. Let me remind you that the UPF could not have enacted any bills without other parties. Patria's prosperity is because of its people, not because of the work of one party or even one man!

On several occassions, the UPF and Zane Griffin hijacked and bullied other parties into changing their own bills. My very own Equal Opportunity Act was forced to be amended because the UPF failed to see its benefits!

Tom's proposal to set up a Ministry of Exploration which was entirely written by Tom himself, was forced to be submitted as a bill co-written by Griffin and the UPF in order to get their support and achieve the needed 2/3rds majority

. I am sure that other parties will have similar examples of the UPF and Griffin bullying them. This bullying, this constant taking over behind the scenes, this is why six parties have come together to stand against the UPF and endorse one of our own for the position of Chancellor.

These six parties represent more of Patria's people than the UPF, so claiming that we simply seek to enrich ourselves is stating that the opinions of the majority of Patria's people do not matter. We are the majority and we will not be bullied!

The W.M.D. Attacks Dotson, Kaiwi, The P.O.V. and the Progressive Coalition

Irien Wanmier walks towards the podium

“Ladies and Gentlemen of this great Republic I speak to you here today about a cancer forming within our Republic.”

This cancer is growing every single day and it will only be getting stronger as the years go on. It has festered within the very roots of our Republic and its tendrils are growing ever more prominent.

This Cancer is of course CORRUPTION, LIES AND SELF GAIN

I am absolutely sickened by the news that the International Workers Union has aligned themselves with the capitalists of the Economic Prosperity Party and the religious fanatics of the Party of Oratish Views.

These parties have thrown away their values and their ideals for personal gain and in an attempt to gain power at the sake of our Republic.

These parties are not serving the people!

THEY ARE SERVING THEMSELVES! David Dotson of the Economic Prosperity Party cares little for the people of our Republic!

He simply wants to fill his donors pockets! David Kaiwi is not true to our movement for individual equality!

HE IS A FRAUD!

The man is literally kissing the boots of David Dotson and touting how Dotson is the man to lead our Republic when he holds none of our values!

We must rid ourselves of these cancerous politicians and we must establish a Republic that is here to serve the people not themselves.

Thank you for your time and remember your vote counts! Do not waste it on Dotson and Kaiwi!

Irien Wanmier Walks Off The Stage

Pro-Ega P.O.V. Posters Begin Appearing Across The Republic
Shield_02.png

P.O.V. Advertisements Begin Playing On Republican Television Stations

Pro-W.M.D. Posters Begin Appearing Across The Republic Stating The Parties Support For The Military
latest.png

Economic Prosperity Party Posters Start Being Handed Out Across The Republic
image0.png

Resurgence League Advertisements Start Being Played Across Patrian Television Stations

Pro-Progressive Coalition Posters Begin Appearing Across The Republic
unknown.png

Further W.M.D. Posters Begin Spreading Throughout The Republic's Cities
Pro-White-Jefferson.jpg

Pro-P.S.L. Posters Start To Be Distributed Throughout Patria
4bba231a4425f3bf05630494729222fd.png

Pro-I.W.U Posters Begin To Be Handed Out Across The Republic
Communist_Propaganda_7.jpg

The P.C.P. Speaks About Cutlure
To the people of Venland and this great republic, I am happy to see you all here it is great to see the many happy smiles to our great republic. However is it truly great or is it already falling apart? We had a terror attack many years ago which led to the destruction of the Patrian Orbital Station some of you will remember that happened sixty years ago.

Before that, a massive civil war was fought during the Anti-Council Wars. Our republic is not united it a scattering of political parties all trying to get re-elected or playing the political game. Tell me who do the people choose when their politicians stop listening tell me. I can tell you terrorism it is clear as history has shown us. Now the Red Prophets another group have left the republic and have attacked us our republic this has only led to further military build up. We need a leader who is not a politician but is a symbol I call upon the the Venland Monarch as that symbol as they have been for thousands of years. To make matters worse we have now found the Cybrex an alien robotic race that launched a crusade against all organic life. Would you trust General Maria Giordano.

While I trust her skill she would send us the people her Revolutionary Guard attacked into the first line to die. All us here are willing to die for Venland but she would ensure her people where safe. If the Cybrex attacked who can the people look up to who is our symbol the republic that would have been turned to ash it's our monarch who has been out symbol throughout the ages. We need someone to act as an advisor to the chancellor and vice chancellor. With the discovery of alien life, it is important that we prevent cultural contamination but one thing has remained they have nobility and monarchs somethings are important for a healthy society and a monarch is one of them. People of Patrian OUR WAY OF LIFE IS UNDER THREAT both from the riots and the bill that would remove noble titles.

This is all minor problems what about you THE PEOPLE! You are under threat. The parliament wants to use robots to replace your jobs. Yes, it will increase the amount of money the government gets and it will benefit the big cities and major corporations. But what about us! The people in the small towns and cities the people from the countryside we would see our living standards destroyed our way of life gone. That is what the people in parliament want they want the republic to be strong. I tell you now I want THE PEOPLE TO BE STRONG, to be INDEPENDENT. Every person on Patrian their home should be their castle every person royalty in there own home. Vote for the PCP we shall ensure that happens we will fight on no matter what. Join the Crown Brigade and ensure that the people are protected never again should the Revolutionary Guard attack us we shall defend our selves. FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW FOR THE PAST AND FUTURE.

I.W.U. Posters Appear Calling For Chancellorship and Vice Chancellorship Support
image0.png

The Economic Prosperity Party Begins Handing Out Pro-Dotson Flyers
image0.png

Additional Pro.W.M.D. Posters Begin Appearing Across Cities
f906464958fdb035aeeb9b06a96cae5e.png

Dr. Wright of the Resurgence League Announces Her Run For Chancellor
Dr. Wright sits on an armchair in front of a camera, smiling at the reporter in front of her

“Hello, citizens of Patria.

I was invited here tonight to share my stances and why I believe you should vote for me for chancellorship this coming election. I believe in Peace, Happiness, Prosperity, and most importantly, Equality.

I believe, alongside my party, that the utopia that our ancestors dreamt of and fought for is within our grasp. It is now our prerogative to reach out and take it.

Many of my fellow senators will have you believe that violence is our only option, that preemptive violence is necessary. I am here to tell you that it is not. I am here to tell you that the peaceful ideal that we dream of is possible. I am of course not opposing self-defense.

But I do believe in pacifism. I believe in human experience, in expanding our minds, and making new discoveries on our planets and off. These past years, I have been traveling the stars.

I have seen amazing things, and made discoveries the number of which can only multiply.

I was so excited both to find these, and share these with you because everything that I do is for you, the people. And right now, I am worried that I am one of the few who think that way.

.I will not delve too deeply now into the conflict between my fellow senators, but I will say this. I urge my peers not to focus too much on political gain.

I shared my thoughts on this years ago, and I will share them now: be cautious not to lose your values and your morals to promises of the powerful. It is a slippery slope, and I believe you are already falling.

And to the voters, I also urge you to be cautious.

Who is it who has held true to their original platforms?

Who has practically merged parties with others with the expectation of personal political gain?

I can promise that I have stayed true to my own values.

Can the same be said for everyone? I will end it here.

I believe I have said all that I needed to.

Please, consider my words, and no matter what, vote for who you truly believe will be the best for the parliament.

Don’t vote for Dotson, Griffin, Shastri, or I blindly. Do what you think is right.

Thank you all very much for your time. At your service, Dr. Claire Wright, surveyor

The I.W.U. Begins Handing Out Pro-Kaiwi Posters Within Republican Cities
Add_a_heading_3.png

United Patrian Front Advertisements Begin Playing Across The Republic

P.O.V. Posters Calling For Action Against The Red Prophets Begin Appearing
Space_combat.png

The I.W.U. Lays Out It's Political Platform
(A official statement is released by the IWU outlining their plan for the coming 10 years) The International Workers Union in conjunction with almost all of the other parties in Parliament have passed bills that helped out every citizen of Patria -We passed the Social Care Act with support from the United Patrian Front, Progressive Alliance, Party of Oratish views, Resurgence League and Dr Alexazander Kerbinsky. This bill has created a new. -We help pass the No Patrian Goes Hungry act, a bill written by the UPF and sponsored by our party, where every Patrian is now safe from the fear of hunger. -We passed the Nomination Act,along with support from the POV and EPP, which prevents any person from being given a position of power without their consent -We passed the Education Act, along with the support from the POV and EPP, which began to provide much needed reforms to our schools and education system -We help passed the Honoring of Elders Act, where the famous individuals in Patrian history will be remembered, and new citizens born off world will never forget their home world

When the International Workers Union came into this election cycle, three major promises were made:

1.To pass a bill that pledges to clean up the OQZ before the end of 2250

2.To pass a act the provide social aid to Patria

3.To launch a reform of the entire education system in Patria

Each of these 3 goals were met,

goal 2 and 3 were even directly passed with acts out of our parties.

Goal 1 was met but not by our party, although the bill was supported.

However as was said on the Campaign Trial
“Even if every single goal we set to accomplished is actually accomplished, there is still more work to be done”

Therefore for the next 10 years the International Workers Union pledges to complete these major goals

1.A second look at education reform, aimed at expansion and the training of former workers for new careers.

2.The complete destruction of the Red Prophet cult, but without the need for unnecessary Military Expansion

3.A bill that protects the rights of those not as advanced from us from active military conquest unless said
civilization has a demonstrated history of undemocratic or anti equality tradition

4. An extension to the Social Care Act, which is up for renewal

5. The passage of a Farmers Care Act, that will attempt to alleviate some of the strain on the farmers of Patria

6.The prevention of Robotic Workers from forcing Patrian Workers out of a job

7.The cleanup of the Lenserent Region, where surveys have already began to take place but no work done.

And Remember A vote for the International Workers Union is a Vote for the Patrian Citizen

The P.O.V. Begins Handing Out Pro-Dotson Posters
Dotson_for_chancellor_02.png

Pro-U.P.F. Flyers Begin Appearing Across The Republic
ca2092816a3ccb0b1116b81b8a0dc3f8.png

Pro-Kaiwi Posters Begin Appearing Across The Republic
kaiwi-iwu2.jpg

Pro-Dotson Advertisements Begin Being Handed Out To Citizens Within Major Cities
image0.png

The W.M.D. Begins Promoting Its Parliamentary Campaign Via Television Advertisements

A Final Wave of Pro-I.W.U. Pamphlets Begin Being Dispersed Across The Republic
038f4d98cfc8cbc005198abaee5781dc.png

Pro-P.C.P. Flyers Have Begun Appearing Across The Republic
election20101.png

The U.P.F. Begins Dispersing Flyers In Support Of Giorano
82089cb390f641a3131cb44eb3b4c889.png

Pro-H.P.F. Posters Being To Appear Across The Republic's Major Cities
1.png

The W.M.D. Begins Playing Anti-Kaiwi Advertisements

Pro-I.W.U. Advertisements Begin To Appear On Republican Stations

P.O.V. Sponsored Anti-U.P.F. Advertisements Begin Being Played Across Republican Stations

Pro-P.C.P. Posters Begin Appearing Over Cirros and Ketron
election20102.png

Pro-P.S.L. Posters Begin Appearing Across The Republic
2210_science_eye.png

Pro-Griffin & U.P.F. Advertisements Begin Playing Across The Republic's Stations

Pro-P.S.L. Posters Begin Being Handed Out Across The Republic
PSL_ad_1.PNG

The United Patrian Front Begins Advertising Its New Campaign Website

[CLICK HERE TO VIEW]

POLLS HAVE OFFICIALLY OPENED!
Vote_2210.png

The First Polling Sites have officially opened and already tens of millions of Patrians have begun voting!

!CLICK HERE!

!VOTE HERE!
https://forms.gle/SUNX2zv7hN1Tt5Qw7

Last edited:
It feels excessive. There's only so much time participants have to respond to time sensitive things like the vote. So the longer you make the campaign stuff, the more likely people are either going to not participate or skip through the campaign.

We certainly do maintain a quick pace within the IAAR that is no doubt.
Participants have 48 hours to participate in voting (Saturday and Sunday).

Currently the schedule of the IAAR is the following

Monday - Parliamentary voting matters
Tuesday - Gameplay
Wednesday - Parliamentary voting matters
Thursday - Gameplay & information about the the upcoming election
Friday - Election Advertisements and late friday night we start elections
Saturday - Election Voting
Sunday - Election Voting until about the end of the day for Election results.

I am certainly interested in ways to make the IAAR more readable so if you would like to P.M. we can discuss some ways to make it better and less intimating to our readers.