The Hohenzollern Empire 5: Holy Phoenix - An Empire of Jerusalem Megacampaign in New World Order

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nope, Arnold still plays the Eliminator. I have this quote from the 90s update to back it up.

So yeah, this switch up is impossible, sorry.
Sly plays the T1000 then. Got to get him in the movies somehow.:p
I could give some free cities in north Germania (like Hamburg) the option of forming unique nations like the Hensetic League. The Hansetic League definitely existed in this AAR, I know it was mentioned quite a few times in the CK2 chapters, so I think this makes sense.
The Hanseatic League was never completely dissolved, or at least I left it ambiguous as to its post-medieval fate. An independent League could become a major power.
That would work if it was for a military alliance or something, but it doesn’t work for what I’m going for because of two reasons. For one, I already have the Holy League as Stalin’s military alliance in Tianxia, so I can’t use there. Also, I’m trying to come with a name that’d could be possible name that a government would pick for a nation, and no country would ever call themselves the Pact of God, it doesn’t make sense. Something like the Ecclesiarchy of Rome would make sense. Personally, I think a old Greek name like Basileia Rhomaion would work, given the core of Stalin’s territory.
How about Alliance of the Faithful?
Also, about the Hindenburg mention in my previous interlude, I put there since I think there would be Trotsky style conspiracy theories about it. I think during HOI3, the Reich saw it as an accident, but I feel like evidence of NKVD foul doing would surface eventually, or at least they’ll be conspiracy theories about it, hence why I included it as a nod to those potential theories. I’m sure you can fit this idea somewhere In the X-Division arc.:D
Once the Soviet Commune collapsed and its records were released to the public (like the democratization of OTL East Germany led to the release of the Stasi's files), it would become quite clear the NKVD were involved in the Hindenburg's explosion. I might add a reference, if I can fit it in.
Also, has that update about Amelia Earhart’s disappearance been addressed in the X-Division so far? I remember it was strongly hinted to be the result of an alien abduction, which is interesting since this seems to predate Sentineal, the Syndicate, or even the Agaidir incident in the 40s. Granted, the Jotun have left Earth at this point, with their abductees returned except for Earheart who’s likely long dead, so it probably won’t be discussed later on in X-Division at this point.
I haven't addressed it yet and won't for a while. But I will get to it eventually.
I’m just curious about this since it seems like it you had some hints of an X-Files style story way before NWO, even if it wasn’t intentional. I thought that was interesting. Any other details from earlier in this mega-campaign, beside that mechanical dragon in Marrakesh.
I've been setting it up since the middle of HOI3, when I introduced Hoffman (who will have another chapter focused on him in the third X-Division arc), Conrad, Hans. Earhart was initially done as a completely separate thing but I decided otherwise due to later story decisions.
Speaking of the dragon, what do you think of the idea of it being left over technology from the Ancient Human Empire? That could be a neat way to tie it into the X-Divison.
I will address the dragon at some point, but not soon.
I also kinda see it reactivated and someone to take it for a ride, like in the Heroes of Olympus series, but that’d probably be too much for this arc.:p
That could be fun...
You can ignore this half of the Dragon idea and take it as a joke. I just had Heroes of Olympus pop into my mind when I wrote this and I wanted to do a reference.:D
Obviously it won't be flying around anymore, but I like the idea.
When we go into Stellaris, what are the odds that humanity will unearth the technology from its past, like that now underwater UFO in West-Afrika?
It could be sooner than you think...
I just realized questions are probably spoilers for what you plan on discussing in the arc. Sorry about that, if you want to answer these last few questions, you can put them in a spoiler. Otherwise, feel free to ignore them. I’ll come up with other topics not related to the X-Division arc for now.
It's fine, I like dropping hints.;)

The Hanseatic League was never completely dissolved, or at least I left it ambiguous as to its post-medieval fate. An independent League could become a major power.
In that case, I have have some simlar idea for a Socotra Republic as well. Socotra was actually fairly significant in CK2 from what I remember; it was one of the last baistions of Arab-Muslim culture for awhile and was a significant trade hub for the Reich, tho not quite on the level of Venice or Genoa in OTL and even ITTL during the early Renaissance period (not th 12th century one by the way.) It was also the place where the Chinese explorer, Zheng He, made contact with the Reich, which is pretty intresting. Anyway, I was thinking that in Tianxia, Socotra would be one of the only countries to start the game as Muslim, which could be the steeping stone to kick start Islamic Revivalism in the Middle East. Obiviosly to give Soctra a chance, it would own chunks of the Southern Arabian Peninsula, like Oman or Yemen.

In addition to Islamic Revivalism, there should be other forms of Cultural Revivalism (which is a Tianxia idealogy group in case you're wondering) elsewhere in the former Reich, like Slavic revivalism in the Balkans or French Revialism In Gallia. There might even be Kemetic Revialism in Egypt.

I just realized how similar this sounds to deromanization. I think I’ve just accidentally committed heresy.:eek:
How about Alliance of the Faithful?
Change Alliance to Covenant and it good. Still though, I think I’ll stick to using Basileia Rhomaion for the time being
Once the Soviet Commune collapsed and its records were released to the public (like the democratization of OTL East Germany led to the release of the Stasi's files), it would become quite clear the NKVD were involved in the Hindenburg's explosion. I might add a reference, if I can fit it in.
I can imagine the uproar that would cause in the Reich once that is declassified. I can see the Russian government being forced to make a official apology for that, if they haven’t already issued a blanket apology for all the Soviet crimes.

On the plus side, I can see some movies being made about the Hindenburg in the future, the NKVD’s involvement would make for very interesting movies.
I can also see some historians drawing parallels between the Hindenburg to the Herausforderer. I’m sure some people will see the NKVD attack on the Hindenburg as a precursor to the RAF bombing of the Herausforderer.

Btw, do the Angels know about that the Soviets were the ones to nuke Heaven? Obviously the public won’t even know about Angels, and I’m pretty sure the Roman and Tsarist government would keep Soviet files like that a secret, so at least the Tsarist and Roman government probably know that the Soviets did it. I think it’d be pretty easy for the Angels to access those Roman/Tsarist files, but I don’t they’d do much with the information. Molotov has long since passed away and the Soviet leadership is behind bars, so they can’t really confront the Soviets anymore. I just want to know if they ever got closer over Heaven being nuked, they deserve some after all that’s happened it them (I kinda feel bad for Angels despite what they pulled in EU4, WW2 was very rough for them to put it lightly.)

I know I said I won’t do anymore story-arc suggestion, but I was curious about this.
Will the Necrononacon be reintroduce in the future? I say reintroduced because Kaiser Fredrich II did study the Necronomacon during his reign, only for it to disappear. At least, I’m wondering how the public perceive it considering Lovecraft still exists here, most likely a Folktale that made it into Lovecraft’s works. While we’re at it, I imagine so would Cluthlu cause of lunatic CK2 characters that experienced that event.:D

Also, I added some more stuff to my previous post, mainly notes in parenthesis and a idea for the Strasser brothers. You should probably check them out.

Last edited:
I’ve just come up with brief synopsis for Crown Atomic in both KR timelines, hope you like what I’ve got here.:)

In Volkerschalt, the focus of CA will be on aftermath of a war between India and the National Union of China and an intervention by the Tianxia alliance. India and the Timexia alliance defeat the Communists and reinstall the Ming dynasty. Afterwards, a Cold War develop between India and the Sinosphere, where Fusang slowly positions itself as the leader of the Sinosphere.

In Tianxia, CA’s premise will be that of Victoria Louise forming a new Reich through most of Germany, rather than reuniting the whole of the old Reich. It’s ally, Osterreich, will have its own Empire stretching over the Balkans while Victoria’s Reich will mainly have a rivalry with a Karling France. There will also be several Islamic Revivalist states in the Middle East.
China will have incorporated the whole of India as a dominion, tho it will later have trouble keeping control over it. Eventually, a protracted and exhausting gruelia War will break out in India, forcing China to withdraw (Volkerschalt equlievent of this is India having its own Siam in Indonesia)

I wrote while picturing Cookfly writing two AARs for each KR timeline, so I’m pleased to say both of these timelines can exist.:D
Maybe he could write an AAR for Sword of Damocles as well, but since we haven’t discussed that TL, I don’t have many ideas for that it. I was thinking it would be based in the Eimercas and be relatively distant to the Roman-Chinese conflict, but aside from that, I’ve got nothing.

So, what should I have serve as the Bright Young Thing analogue? In Tianxia, I’m conflicted between having the Teutonic Order or the Illuminati (since it was original formed in Bavaria) having heavy influence in Prussia. The Templars would also be a great choice, since they tend to show up a lot in conspiracy theories, but I think they’d be busy in the Middle East, probably not Germany.

I’m not sure what China would have for the BYT, but I guess it doesn’t matter since the Kuomintang will still be in charge of the Sinosphere like TTL, only the Emperor has more control this time.

As for Amersoul, that’d be Twantinsuyu (pretty much the same as OTL Amersoul) in Tianxia and the CSA (now called Azlan) with its HOI3 borders in Volkerschalt. Don’t have many ideas for it.

Also, what do you think CA’s title would be in each Kaiserreich TL? I’m not sure what it’d be called myself.

Here’s why I picture a Third Roman Civil War to break out, depending on the faction that wins. These for how they’d be depicted in Volkerschalt CA btw, tho they do have a chance of happening in game.

I should mention that when it comes to Doukas, I don’t have any Civil War ideas for when he takes the Cincinnatus path and steps down from power. So for convince, I’ll assume that a Third Civil War will be avoided if Doukas wins and steps down from power. There should be options for the other factions to avoid a civil war as well, but I’m not sure what’d they be.

Basileia Rhomaion: Not too different from CA’s Third American Civil War; Stalin remains in power till his death in 1958, upon which a radical fundamentalist is appointed as Eccumenical Partiarch. From there, a Civil War between Secularists and Fundamentalists breaks out.
I want to point out this can also happen in Tianxia for Stalin’s Lygos Republic, assuming it isn’t dissolved in war by Egypt’s Levantine Pact

Imperial Union State: After Dandolo dies, a National Populist takes over and begins a reign of terror, causing rebellion.

Doukas’ Reich: Doukas continues to stay in power until his death in 1970, upon which, a power struggle breaks out among his generals and then escalates into war.

Spartacus League: Same as what I said before, the Strassers launch coup and attempt to form a Totalist regime, causing many communists opposed to a dictatorship to fight back.

These are very brief and not too detailed, so can change these ideas if you want. I hope you liked what I came up with tho.:)

Last edited:
Maybe I should use the Strasers instead, but I want to save them for when the Spartacus Union wins the war and then has the chance of going tho a totalist coup, possibly setting up a Third Roman Civil War (I’ll elaborate on this idea in a later post). You have any preference.
Strayers sound like a good addition.
In that case, I have have some simlar idea for a Socotra Republic as well. Socotra was actually fairly significant in CK2 from what I remember; it was one of the last baistions of Arab-Muslim culture for awhile and was a significant trade hub for the Reich, tho not quite on the level of Venice or Genoa in OTL and even ITTL during the early Renaissance period (not th 12th century one by the way.) It was also the place where the Chinese explorer, Zheng He, made contact with the Reich, which is pretty intresting. Anyway, I was thinking that in Tianxia, Socotra would be one of the only countries to start the game as Muslim, which could be the steeping stone to kick start Islamic Revivalism in the Middle East. Obiviosly to give Soctra a chance, it would own chunks of the Southern Arabian Peninsula, like Oman or Yemen.
But religion doesn't matter at all in the HOI series doesn't it? How would we represent that mechanic? Or we don't and it's all flavor.
In addition to Islamic Revivalism, there should be other forms of Cultural Revivalism (which is a Tianxia idealogy group in case you're wondering) elsewhere in the former Reich, like Slavic revivalism in the Balkans or French Revialism In Gallia. There might even be Kemetic Revialism in Egypt.
Also Polish revivalism. That would be much more likely than South Slavic revivalism.
I just realized how similar this sounds to deromanization. I think I’ve just accidentally committed heresy.:eek:
BLAM
Change Alliance to Covenant and it good. Still though, I think I’ll stick to using Basileia Rhomaion for the time being
Covenant sounds better and we also get Halo memes.
I can imagine the uproar that would cause in the Reich once that is declassified. I can see the Russian government being forced to make a official apology for that, if they haven’t already issued a blanket apology for all the Soviet crimes.
There wouldn't be too much uproar. After the war, the Roman people were probably used to hearing new reports of Soviet atrocities reaching back decades, especially after the files were released. They'd shrug and go back to the more recent atrocities. The postwar Russian government of course issued a blanket apology for all Soviet crimes and agreed to pay reparations.
On the plus side, I can see some movies being made about the Hindenburg in the future, the NKVD’s involvement would make for very interesting movies.
I can also see some historians drawing parallels between the Hindenburg to the Herausforderer. I’m sure some people will see the NKVD attack on the Hindenburg as a precursor to the RAF bombing of the Herausforderer.
Of course they would.
Btw, do the Angels know about that the Soviets were the ones to nuke Heaven? Obviously the public won’t even know about Angels, and I’m pretty sure the Roman and Tsarist government would keep Soviet files like that a secret, so at least the Tsarist and Roman government probably know that the Soviets did it. I think it’d be pretty easy for the Angels to access those Roman/Tsarist files, but I don’t they’d do much with the information. Molotov has long since passed away and the Soviet leadership is behind bars, so they can’t really confront the Soviets anymore. I just want to know if they ever got closer over Heaven being nuked, they deserve some after all that’s happened it them (I kinda feel bad for Angels despite what they pulled in EU4, WW2 was very rough for them to put it lightly.)
Wilhelm's group does know the Soviets destroyed Heaven. The Inquisition and its allied organizations in other countries (which I have completely ignored because I forgot about them) know the truth behind Heaven's destruction. They're still working together in a group, as I will show in upcoming updates.

There are other angels who possibly survived the destruction but aren't with Wilhelm's group, instead scattered across the world. Wilhelm is trying to find them, among other more important things.
Will the Necrononacon be reintroduce in the future? I say reintroduced because Kaiser Fredrich II did study the Necronomacon during his reign, only for it to disappear. At least, I’m wondering how the public perceive it considering Lovecraft still exists here, most likely a Folktale that made it into Lovecraft’s works. While we’re at it, I imagine so would Cluthlu cause of lunatic CK2 characters that experienced that event.:D
Worm intensifies;)

More seriously, my current plans do not have the Necronomicon, because I completely forgot about it, and the story I'm planning has no room for it. I might reconsider when we reach Stellaris or something.
So, what should I have serve as the Bright Young Thing analogue? In Tianxia, I’m conflicted between having the Teutonic Order or the Illuminati (since it was original formed in Bavaria) having heavy influence in Prussia. The Templars would also be a great choice, since they tend to show up a lot in conspiracy theories, but I think they’d be busy in the Middle East, probably not Germany.
We should just have an original group as I don't think the BYT was based on an existing organization.
I’m not sure what China would have for the BYT, but I guess it doesn’t matter since the Kuomintang will still be in charge of the Sinosphere like TTL, only the Emperor has more control this time.
Yeah the Guomindang would fill in for the BYT.
As for Amersoul, that’d be Twantinsuyu (pretty much the same as OTL Amersoul) in Tianxia and the CSA (now called Azlan) with its HOI3 borders in Volkerschalt. Don’t have many ideas for it.
Their AI would likely go down the pan-Eimericanist path and achieve Pierremaskin's dream on their terms.
Also, what do you think CA’s title would be in each Kaiserreich TL? I’m not sure what it’d be called myself.
Volkerschlact: The New Restoration
Tianxia: Era of the Peach Blossom Spring
I should mention that when it comes to Doukas, I don’t have any Civil War ideas for when he takes the Cincinnatus path and steps down from power. So for convince, I’ll assume that a Third Civil War will be avoided if Doukas wins and steps down from power. There should be options for the other factions to avoid a civil war as well, but I’m not sure what’d they be.
If he steps down, there should be an option between someone killing him and taking his office, kicking off a civil war, or meritocracy being restored.

Thor: Gotterdammerung

(Note: I’m skipping Spider-Man: Homecoming, but it still exists. I’m just not doing it. Same goes for everything after this movie, because this will be the last MCU movie I do. I'll still work on the TV shows.)

The film opens with Odin sitting at the edge of Asgard, watching water fall over and into space, where it freezes. In front of him, a runestone has been raised in dedication to Frigga, which Odin notes. Shedding a tear, his image briefly flickers, revealing he is actually Loki. He apologizes to Frigga, saying he wasn't a good son and was responsible in a way for her death. The camera pans away from Loki and moves through the stars, flying faster and faster as planets and ships like those found in Guardians of the Galaxy (including a Xandar that is being bombarded by Thanos’ ship) zoom past. The camera finally stops on a small frozen planet orbiting a black hole. Focusing on the surface, we see a mob of raiders fighting an Asgardian garrison that seems to be protecting an ancient seal in the ground. During the battle the seal is damaged. The camera moves under the seal, revealing a frozen and dark open space interwoven with chains of energy coming from the seal, each chain dissolving as the energy from the seal dries up. Following the chains, we arrive at Hela, who is bound with them. As the chains dissolve, Hela awakens and then breaks free, the cavern shaking as she gets to her feet. On the surface, the raiders flee, and the Asgardians turn to face the seal, but they are instantly killed when Hela breaks through. She then uses necromancy to resurrect them as her undead soldiers before turning to the fleeing raiders. The camera focuses on her eyes and the scene cuts to the Marvel Studios logo as she says, "It's time..."

Thor is then seen battling Surtur on Muspelheim. Thor defeats him, takes his crown, and returns to Asgard. Arriving home, Thor arrives to see Heimdall with a new assistant, Skurge. On his way to “Odin”, he first arrives in the city and encounters several Asgardian citizens (perhaps some from the previous films) and Sif and the Warriors Three, who celebrate his return and share some stories about what they've been doing (some of which were depicted in their spinoff series, Lady Sif and the Warriors Three). Sif hopes she and Thor can take their relationship to the next level with Jane out of the way, but Thor does not see the obvious signs.

When Thor arrives at the palace, Thor sees the theater play and chastises "Odin" for abandoning his duties to protect the Nine Realms and failing to plan ahead against enemies plotting Asgard's demise, mentioning the appearance of the Infinity Stones and someone possibly directing events behind the scenes. Their relationships with Alfheim and Vanaheim has become stale over the past two years as Asgard remains peaceful in isolation. Just as Thor is about to deduce "Odin" is actually Loki, Heimdall sounds an alarm and warns an enemy army is attacking Alfheim. "Odin" uses the opportunity to declare he will restore Asgard's relationships with the other realms by defending them against this threat, with himself and Thor personally leading the army.

"Odin," Thor, the Warriors Three, and the Asgardian army take the Bifrost to Alfheim, where Hela's undead army is overwhelming all resistance and assimilating the dead. "Odin" orders the army to charge, with disastrous results. Most of the army is consumed by the undead, including the Warriors Three, who are resurrected as more undead, while "Odin" falls and disappears into the horde. Thor orders Heimdall to evacuate him, Sif, and the few survivors.

Back in Asgard, "Odin"'s death is met with grief and anger, as the people of Asgard mourn the death of the only king they ever knew (mirroring the reaction to the death of Franz Joseph) and demand vengeance against whoever is leading the undead army. When asked who will be the next king, everyone looks at Thor. His coronation is rushed and barebones, with Thor bored out his mind as ancient priests recite scripture and hand him the royal regalia. The instant the coronation is over and everyone is gone, Thor takes the crown off his head and throws it across the room, hitting it with Gungnir in mid-air. He confides to Sif that he doesn't think he will be a good ruler, as there is no way he will ever live up to his father (also telling her "Odin" is Loki but that they can't tell the rest of Asgard due to the situation at hand), and he failed to stop the army and save the Warriors Three. Sif reassures him, saying he doesn't have to be like his father to be a good ruler. He just has to be himself.

The undead Warriors Three report to Hela. They do not say anything, Hela instead reading back their memories to learn about how the battle went. She stops the playback on first Thor swinging his hammer and then "Odin" as his disguise briefly fails, revealing Loki fleeing the battle. "Cowards," she says, "There is only one child of Odin worthy of wearing his crown and wielding his hammer."

On Asgard, Thor and Sif talk about how to defeat the undead army, which Heimdall informs has now consumed most of the Nine Realms and will soon head for Asgard. Thor decides to find the real Odin and seek his advice. He leaves Sif in charge of Asgard's defense, mobilizing the elite Einherjar and placing them under Sif's command. He then heads to Earth to seek Doctor Strange's help, tricking him into revealing he knows where Odin is (pure luck, as Thor thought Strange would just help him find Odin). Strange leads him to a farmhouse in Scandinavia, which he had been mystically hiding from the rest of the universe on Odin's wishes. Odin asks his son to sit with him as he has little time left. He says he has been hiding on Earth of his own free will following Loki's coup, although he could have easily taken back the throne, because of the impending Ragnarok. The prophecy says Odin's death in battle will trigger Ragnarok and the destruction of Asgard, so Odin believed if he left Asgard and didn't fight any battles, he could avoid Ragnarok and save Asgard. But Thor is here, no doubt because something serious happened, so Odin understands Ragnarok has likely begun.

Odin reveals he knows the leader of the undead army. It is Hela, his firstborn and Thor's older sister. In Odin's early years as King of Asgard, Hela craved power and sought to rule the entire universe. When Hela rebelled against Odin to achieve this, he imprisoned her in Hel, a mystical prison for Asgard's worst enemies (all of which have since died over the centuries). Hel is guarded by a powerful seal connected to Odin's life force. Odin's exile from Asgard weakened the power of the seal, leading to its presumed undoing. As Odin begin to feel weaker and start to disappear, Thor braces for the worst. Odin stands up and reassures him and also Loki, who is revealed to have been hiding outside, having followed Strange and Thor. Odin tells Loki that, after staying on Earth for a while, he finally understands the reasons behind Loki’s actions in the first movie and feels guilty of not understanding sooner and asks for forgiveness, not as a king to a prince, but as a father to his son. Turning to Thor, Odin reassures that with him gone, Thor would have to bear the burden of being king and asks him to protect Asgard as he reminds his son of his status as the God of Thunder, urging him to defeat Hela. Odin hugs both his sons one final time and tells them that he is proud to have both of them as his sons before approaching the edge of the cliff. Finally, Odin tells his sons he shall give their regards to their mother before he dissolves into energy. After he is gone, Thor blames Loki for Odin's death. Strange attempts to mediate their dispute while also reminding them of the need to defeat Hela. Thor responds he doesn't have an army. Strange responds they don't need an army, they need a team (upon which Loki grimaces, recalling bad memories).

Hela uses her powers to summon the Bifrost and jump to Asgard with the Warriors Three, where she is confronted by Hogun, Skurge, and several Einherjar (getting advance notice of her arrival, Heimdall hides in the Bifrost's machinery for unknown reasons). Hela explains Odin is dead and she is their new queen. Uneasy of the situation and not believing her story, Hogun orders her to be arrested for trespassing, but Hela easily kills the guards and overpowers Hogun and Skurge, offering to spare them in return of their loyalty. Skurge easily gives in, but Hogun refuses, pleading his loyalty to the true king, Thor, and not some intruder. Confused and irritated that she is unrecognized as their queen (showing her disconnect from current Asgardian events and making her wonder how much Odin hid from his people), Hela has the Warriors Three kill and resurrect him, much to Skurge's horror. Declaring herself queen, Hela recruits Skurge as his "Executioner" as she travels to the city. Heimdall is seen sabotaging the Bifrost and escaping, then alerting Sif and the other Einherjar. Hela arrives at the city steps, with Sif leading the Einherjar against her and her thralls. The undead Warriors Three wipe out the entire army in minutes. Sif initially holds her own against all four of them. The Warriors Three find themselves holding back against Sif, despite Hela's orders. Hela then recalls them and fights Sif herself, with Sif still holding her own. Eventually, Hela gains the upper hand and prepares to kill Sif, but Heimdall creates a distraction and helps her escape. Without any major challenges, Hela proclaims herself queen, both as Odin's firstborn and by right of conquest, among the scared citizens.

Having heard rumors of powerful individuals on the planet of Sakaar, Thor urges Strange to take him there (and to help keep an eye on Loki). Here, Thor is immediately captured by Brunhild, a former valkyrie, and taken to the Grandmaster as a potential contender in his gladiator fights. However, the Grandmaster, being an ageless cosmic being, retains some knowledge of Asgard, so when Thor mentions Asgard is in danger, the Grandmaster remembers Asgard as the "Nation of War" and claims to faintly knew Odin as a ruthless warlord a long time ago. Thor dismisses the Grandmaster's ridiculous accusations and demands him to be released. Intrigued by having an Asgardian prince as a contender, the Grandmaster offers him to chance to win his Contest of Champions in exchange for his immediate freedom. Not wanting to waste anymore time, he relucantly agrees. Loki convinces Strange to buy them tickets.

While training for his match, Thor meets Korg and Meik, two failed quasi-equalist revolutionaries from one of the Nine Realms, along with Beta Ray Bill, a member of the endangered Korbinites who fled his planet's destruction by Thanos. The two get into a rivalry over who can win their freedom first, with the winner getting Thor's hammer (although Thor expects Bill to be unworthy). Loki projects an image of himself into the training room to spy on Thor, upon which Thor continues blaming Loki for Odin's death, saying Odin's life force was tied closely to his proximity to Asgard, and stranding him on Earth killed him. Although he feels guilty, Loki insists it was Odin's idea in the first place to leave Asgard, and he was only taking advantage of this. Thor orders Loki out, and he leaves. Thor is then put in matches against increasingly challenging champions, all of which he defeats easily with his hammer. Reaching the semifinals, he is shocked to find his next opponent is none other than the Goliath himself (not teased in trailers), having fled Earth after Ultron's rampage and staying as Goliath for the last two years, long enough for him to have learned to speak coherent sentences. The fight is a draw as Thor summons a lightning bolt to knock out Goliath just as Goliath knocks him out (in a series of attacks identical to those he inflicted upon Loki in the first Vindicators), with the Grandmaster sending the unconscious Thor to Goliath's quarters. Bill wins his freedom and picks up the hammer, visiting Goliath's quarters to show a shocked Thor, who faints again.

As Thor lies unconscious, Heimdall telepathically connects with him to alert him of what's happening on Asgard: Hela and the Warriors Three have killed Hogun and the Einherjar and now stands as the sole ruler of Asgard, while Sif escaped. As Thor watches, Hela summons the citizens to the throne room for a public address, resurrecting her loyal mount, Fenris Wolf, to demonstrate her power. She gathers Skurge and the rest of the Asgardian citizens in the throne room to reveal Asgard's true past and legitimize her role as Queen of Asgard. Believing that Odin had used the passage of time and a suppression of history to make everyone forget after her banishment, she destroys the ceiling mural to reveal Asgard's hidden past:

Before becoming the protectors of peace, Odin was a war-mongering conqueror, seeking to expand his rule to all the 9 realms with the pretense that under his rule, peace among the realms can be achieved. With Hela as the first leader of the Einherjar, Odin successfully conquered the 9 realms but then realized peace was still not achieved, beginning to regret the conquest. Hela, who had great ambition, wanted to expand their rule beyond the Nine Realms. However, when Odin began to feel true peace was not achievable in conquering the Nine Realms, he began to establish treaties with the other realms and normalize diplomatic relations, effectively undoing their centuries-long conquests. Hela felt betrayed and used her army of the undead to lay waste to the palace to overthrow her father and put herself on the throne to continue the conquest. In retaliation, Odin sent the valkyries to push her and her dead army away from Asgard to Hel on the isolated world of Niflheim (the planet from the introduction). However, most of the Valkyries were no match for her and only a very few of them managed to survive the onslaught before Odin arrived in Hel to personally seal her away.

Hela attempts to reason with her people by stating that she plans to continue the conquest of the Nine Realms for sake of the "glory of Asgard" and assures the protection of her people via the undead army, which is now made up of the Einherjar soldiers as the sabotage of the Bifrost prevents her from bringing in reinforcements presently. However, when her plan is met with widespread contempt among the people, she unleashes Fenris to warn the people to not get any ideas of leaving Asgard (here the sabotage of the Bifrost works for her) or rebelling against her rule. The people have no choice but to obey Hela's orders to protect themselves from Fenris. Hela reassures the people that they are safe under her leadership and she will reclaim what is rightfully theirs once she finds Heimdall and undoes his sabotage.

Heimdall retreats to an ancient Asgardian bunker in the mountains, where he meets Sif and a group of civilians she had helped escape the city. Before ending their telepathic link, Thor promises to return to Asgard as soon as possible and asks Heimdall to ask Sif to protect the citizens and stall Hela from leaving Asgard until he returns. As Thor's consciousness returns to his body, Heimdall and Sif begin to plot the evacuation of Asgard by means not involving the disabled Bifrost.

Now understanding Hela's plan and motivations, Thor becomes properly motivated to return to Asgard and to stop the conquest from resuming. Goliath only joins after Thor makes him revert to Brenner using a method Natasha and Barton developed in the second Vindicators movie. While Bill jumps at the opportunity to be a hero (and holds on to the hammer, to Thor’s dismay), Brunhild is reluctant, not willing to fight for a kingdom she believes sent her to clean up its imperialist messes and then abandoned her when her sisters in arms were slaughtered. Thor learns she was part of the valkyrie attack against Hela and was the sole surviving member. Brunhild eventually comes around to supporting Thor’s plan, on the grounds that she be the one to kill Hela and avenge her sisters. Thor helps Korg and Miek launch an equalist slave rebellion to distract the Grandmaster while the rest steal the now-upgraded quinjet Brenner came on and escape. Loki attempts to betray the group, but Thor catches him and kicks him off the ship, where he is taken in by Korg and Miek, who steal the Grandmaster’s ship; Loki convinces them to take it to Asgard. As the quinjet goes to hyperspace, Brunhild asks Thor if he has a name for their group. He decides on the name “The Justifiers.”

Back on Asgard, Hela threatens to kill a random civilian unless they tell her where the central component of the Bifrost machine (Heimdall’s sword) is hidden. One civilian speaks up, saying he will reveal the location of the bunker. He leads Hela and Skurge to the bunker, but as part of the plan, it is already abandoned, with Heimdall and Sif having slipped back into the city to evacuate the population. Walking through the bunker, Hela realizes it to be her old base before her uprising and begins to recall past memories of her time as Odin's executioner.

Flashbacks show her and Odin waging war against the Nine Realms together, to her enjoyment. At one point, she remembers her last encounter with Odin on Niflheim after he banished her, an exact copy of Thor and Odin's conversation in the first Thor film before his banishment to Earth. After the elimination of the valkyries (with Brunihld in the background falling off her pegasus), Odin himself arrives to personally deal with her and her undead army. Before a final confrontation, Hela chastises Odin for betraying his people by forging treaties with the other realms when they should be conquering them for Asgard's glory. Odin attempted to convince Hela that war is not the way to peace and Hela is fighting not for Asgard but for herself. The climax here would be for Hela to repeat Thor's words in the first film: "You are an old man and a fool!". Now realizing Hela would never change her ways, Odin firmly decided to prevent her from causing any more harm by locking her in Hel using his very own life force.

Inside the bunker, it is revealed to be a trap by Sif and the surviving einherjar, who ambush Hela. Although initially on the defense, Hela manages to slaughter the einherjar one by one until only Sif remains. Sif declares her revenge against Hela for killing her comrades and holds up against her for a while. Although she manages to slightly injure her this time (as opposed to their first fight, when she couldn't land a single hit), Hela praises her efforts and determination, even offering a final chance to serve under her in exchange for her life. When Sif still refuses and accepts her fate, Hela prepares to kill her, only for her to escape again through a hidden passage. Hela contemplates on her next move, until she hears Thor (who has been watching her through Heimdall) summoning her from the throne room, waiting for her with Gungnir in hand.

As she returns to the throne room, Hela explains her motivations to Thor on the throne, who understands her perspective as seeing his old brutish war-mongering self in her. Thor explains that while he was able to learn from his mistakes due to his banishment, Hela has not changed at all, thus making her unworthy of the throne. However, Hela won't give up the throne so easily, and they fight.

Outside, Heimdall leads the surviving civilians to the Bifrost observatory only to find Fernis blocking the entrance and the undead army and the Warriors Three blocking the other end. Brenner transforms into the Goliath to battle Fenris, clearing the way to the observatory. Heimdall arrives and repairs the Bifrost, using it to evacuate some of the civilians to a safe planet while Sif, Brunhild, Strange, and Bill hold off the undead army. Sif tries her best not to fight the Warriors Three, even though she can defeat them easily, as she can’t bring herself to kill her comrades. Skurge secretly tries to escape among the people as well but before entering the Bifrost, he has second thoughts on fleeing when he sees the others fighting. Fenris gains the upper hand against the Goliath by lunging him against the column supports of the Observatory, damaging its supports. Heimdall retreats the remaining citizens back to the bridge and Skurge manages to rescue some trapped people from the collapsing Observatory. The Observatory falls into the abyss for good, permanently severing Asgard's immediate connection to the rest of the Nine Realms.

Now cornered on the end of the destroyed bridge, Heimdall, Skurge, Sif, Brunhild, Bill, and Strange stand between the citizens and the undead army. With Brunhild commandeering the quinjet and Bill dealing massive damage with the hammer, Goliath defeats Fenris by sending it over the cliff. At the same time, Loki arrives with the freed gladiators from Sakaar in the Grandmaster's ship (with Korg and Miek reciting stereotypical equalist slogans), and Strange creates portals to help the citizens board it.

In the throne room, Hela easily overpowers Thor and gouges out his right eye, snapping Gungnir in half. With Odin's vision reminding him of his true potential, Thor unleashes his full potential as the God of Thunder, summoning a massive bolt of lightning to briefly incapacitate Hela and wipe out a substantial portion of her army on the bridge, allowing the civilians to finish boarding the Grandmaster's ship. Realizing the only way to stop her from leaving Asgard is to cause Ragnarok itself, Thor orders Loki and Strange to resurrect Surtur. Thor, Goliath, Heimdall, Sif, Brunhild, Strange, Bill, and a repentant Skurge stall Hela and the Warriors Three and the undead on the bridge. As Thor plows through ranks of undead and recognizes the Warriors Three, the battle slows down. Thor does not want to fight them, but they are now the enemy, and he reluctantly puts them out of their misery with a bolt of lightning. Hela still easily defeats them all and attempts to board the ship, but Skurge blocks her path. As Skurge stalls Hela a while longer, Hela kills him and gloats to Thor she cannot be defeated. Meanwhile, Loki locates Surtur's crown and places it in the Eternal Flame, causing Surtur's resurrection as he destroys the palace and the city. Horrified, Hela attempts to stop Surtur by fighting him head on, while the rest take the opportunity to escape on the ship. Despite an attempt by Goliath to fight him (surprisingly successfully at first), Surtur destroys the city and apparently kills Hela in the process.

Thor and the remaining survivors on the ship solemnly watch Asgard's destruction from afar. He personally feels the guilt of the destruction of his home, as he embraces the mantle of king. After a moment of contemplation and with his comrades by his side, he decides to pick up the evacuees on the other planet and take the survivors to Earth.

In a mid-credits scene, Thanos is shown sitting on a throne in his flagship in orbit over a destroyed Xandar as Ebony Maw informs him of Asgard’s destruction. Thanos smiles, telling him that with Odin out of the way, there will be no serious challenge to his plans. He holds up the Infinity Gauntlet, now equipped with the Power Stone.

In a second mid-credits scene, Sif is revealed to have recovered the bodies of the Warriors Three and asks Strange for help resurrecting them (setting up their resurrection and consequences in the next season of Lady Sif and the Warriors Three).

In a post-credits scene, Thor and Loki reconcile in time for Thanos’ ship to attack them, with a blast from the Power Stone instantly cutting the ship in half.

Last edited:
But religion doesn't matter at all in the HOI series doesn't it? How would we represent that mechanic? Or we don't and it's all flavor.
Maybe it would unlock unique options in focus trees? Assume that it’ll be represented in game as political ideology rather than a cultural/religious movement, obviously varying between monarchist, Equalist or Republican governments.
There should also be some political power/stability bonus and diplomacy malus to Prussia or other states that want to reunite the Reich, but I’m just spitballing some ideas here.
Also Polish revivalism. That would be much more likely than South Slavic revivalism.
I mentioned this earlier, but there should also be Kemetic Revialism in Egypt, where Romuva traditions are fused with the traditions of Ancient Egyptian paganism, establishing a new royal line of Lithuanian Pharaohs.
Commits self exterminatus.:p
We should just have an original group as I don't think the BYT was based on an existing organization.
The BYT were an actual thing in OTL, but there were pretty different to how CA depicted them.:p

Anyway, I think I’ll settle on actual anti fascist German groups like the White Rose or the Kreisau Circle as the BYT, mostly cause it’s ironic for anti-authoritarian resistance movements to become authoritarian governments themselves.;)

I mean, OTL Kaiserreich has George Orwell as a Totalist despite what his works are about and CA Bright Young Things are very different to their OTL counterparts, so I don’t think this game a stretch at all.
Their AI would likely go down the pan-Eimericanist path and achieve Pierremaskin's dream on their terms.
I’ll actually begin work on a Tianxia update for the Meskwaki after this post. It’ll be pretty similar to the Austria-Hungary summary from World of Kaiserreich, but I hope it’ll be interesting regardless.:)
Volkerschlact: The New Restoration
Tianxia: Era of the Peach Blossom Spring
Those are great names for Crown Atomic, I’ll certainly keep them in mind.

You missed a Hulk reference here btw, I’ll quote and highlight it for your convenience.
Now cornered on the end of the destroyed bridge, Heimdall, Skurge, Sif, Brunhild, Bill, and Strange stand between the citizens and the undead army. With Brunhild commandeering the quinjet and Bill dealing massive damage with the hammer, Hulk defeats Fenris by sending it over the cliff. At the same time, Loki arrives with the freed gladiators from Sakaar in the Grandmaster's ship (with Korg and Miek reciting stereotypical equalist slogans), and Strange creates portals to help the citizens board it.
Otherwise, not too bad. I really liked this summary. Strange getting a expanded role part a cameo was nice, I liked that.:)

Also, I know that we’re wont be a Homecoming summary, but if you were to give it and Far From Home alternate titles, what would they be?
I’m also wondering if you’ve seen Far From Home yet? It’s been out for awhile, so I’m curious to what your thoughts were. I enjoyed it, tho I can see why some people might not, considering how big Endgame was in comparison to FFH. Personally, I wasn’t effected by FFH’s scope and tone juxtaposed to Endgame, tho I have heard some people have a problem with it. I loved Jake Gyllenhaal’s Mysterio and the mid credits scene in the movie, those were fun.

Maybe it would unlock unique options in focus trees? Assume that it’ll be represented in game as political ideology rather than a cultural/religious movement, obviously varying between monarchist, Equalist or Republican governments.
There should also be some political power/stability bonus and diplomacy malus to Prussia or other states that want to reunite the Reich, but I’m just spitballing some ideas here.
That could work.
I mentioned this earlier, but there should also be Kemetic Revialism in Egypt, where Romuva traditions are fused with the traditions of Ancient Egyptian paganism, establishing a new royal line of Lithuanian Pharaohs.
They'd also try to take over or ally with Lithuania.
Actually pretty similar to their early appearances in CA. The OTL BYT likely started the same way as in CA but were tempered by the 1926 revolution and became the authoritarian group we're familiar with. Looks like Cookfl continued the KR tradition of taking obscure and irrelevant people and groups from OTL and making them major players.
Anyway, I think I’ll settle on actual anti fascist German groups like the White Rose or the Kreisau Circle as the BYT, mostly cause it’s ironic for anti-authoritarian resistance movements to become authoritarian governments themselves.;)
Make it the Kreisau Circle so we can have Wolfenstein memes too.:D
I mean, OTL Kaiserreich has George Orwell as a Totalist despite what his works are about and CA Bright Young Things are very different to their OTL counterparts, so I don’t think this game a stretch at all.
Fair enough. This is a megacampaign where Hitler and Gandhi had their roles switched after all.
I’ll actually begin work on a Tianxia update for the Meskwaki after this post. It’ll be pretty similar to the Austria-Hungary summary from World of Kaiserreich, but I hope it’ll be interesting regardless.:)
Looking forward to it.
Also, I know that we’re wont be a Homecoming summary, but if you were to give it and Far From Home alternate titles, what would they be?
I’m also wondering if you’ve seen Far From Home yet? It’s been out for awhile, so I’m curious to what your thoughts were. I enjoyed it, tho I can see why some people might not, considering how big Endgame was in comparison to FFH. Personally, I wasn’t effected by FFH’s scope and tone juxtaposed to Endgame, tho I have heard some people have a problem with it. I loved Jake Gyllenhaal’s Mysterio and the mid credits scene in the movie, those were fun.
I guess they'd have the same names. I haven't watched it yet because I've been busy but I will get to it once I'm free.

Man I love this version especially since both Sif and the Warriors Three have their roles significantly expanded here instead of Sif being MIA and the warriors reduced to mere cannon fodder. Also I love that Strange tags along for the ride too. I suppose him and Brenner are the ones Heimdall teleports to Earth by the time Infinity War takes place.

While we do lose Thor getting a haircut (I assume this doesn't happen here?) We do get a more action packed Ragnarok. Plus I still believe Korg is voiced by Taika Waititi even if he's not directing this movie, cause come on the imagery of a Rock alien saying Equalist stuff with the accent of a friendly Maori is just hilarious, plus it fits with Marvel's quasi light hearted tone.

Moving on Tianxia, I just thought of a potential Second Weltkrieg scenario for that mod, why not have relations between the Eimerican factions break down especially if factions like the Mexica and the Meskawi are having grand imperial ambitions involving a Pan American state. Plus Imperial Chinese players wouldn't have to sit through the mod fast forwarding and actually have a challenge in keeping Imperial China as the supreme power of the World. The AI of course will be tweaked so that an inevitable second Sino-Roman showdown could happen whether it be a reborn Roman Reich or a Rome rebuilt under a republic.

An excellent way to end your coverage of the Hohenzollernverse's MCU.

Man I love this version especially since both Sif and the Warriors Three have their roles significantly expanded here instead of Sif being MIA and the warriors reduced to mere cannon fodder. Also I love that Strange tags along for the ride too. I suppose him and Brenner are the ones Heimdall teleports to Earth by the time Infinity War takes place.
Strange teleports himself out to warn the others, while Brenner stays behind to fight Thanos and is then teleported home as in OTL.
While we do lose Thor getting a haircut (I assume this doesn't happen here?) We do get a more action packed Ragnarok. Plus I still believe Korg is voiced by Taika Waititi even if he's not directing this movie, cause come on the imagery of a Rock alien saying Equalist stuff with the accent of a friendly Maori is just hilarious, plus it fits with Marvel's quasi light hearted tone.
Thor's hair is cut in Infinity War instead. And Taika Waititi still voices Korg, because it's too good to pass up on.
Moving on Tianxia, I just thought of a potential Second Weltkrieg scenario for that mod, why not have relations between the Eimerican factions break down especially if factions like the Mexica and the Meskawi are having grand imperial ambitions involving a Pan American state. Plus Imperial Chinese players wouldn't have to sit through the mod fast forwarding and actually have a challenge in keeping Imperial China as the supreme power of the World. The AI of course will be tweaked so that an inevitable second Sino-Roman showdown could happen whether it be a reborn Roman Reich or a Rome rebuilt under a republic.
That's an interesting scenario.
An excellent way to end your coverage of the Hohenzollernverse's MCU.
I'm not done yet. I still have Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter to cover. I've also written a barebones set of summaries for "Phase One" of the Netflix shows.

Tianxia-Legacy of the Great War:
Meskwaki Empire

The assassination of the Roman Crown Prince, Franz Federianid, and the following ultimatum to Lithuanian set off a chain alliances that soon escalated a Eurasian conflict into a global one, soon dragging the Meskwaki Empire and her Eimerican allies into the side of the Tianxia in this so called "East-West" War. Across the Empire, school children are taught how Meskwaki foresight to attack the crippled Central Powers led to their glorious victory in the Great War, etching the Osceola name into world history.

The truth, however, is far less glamorous. The Fox army faced appalling loses against the stagnant Kanatan front and entrenched Roman garrisons, and it was only through Chinnese intervention that progress was made against the front, leaving the Meskwaki a proxy to the Chinese military. Through victorious at the end, annexing most of Kanata and releasing the Cree as a puppet state, the Great War revealed the Fox Empire as a deeply corrupt regime facing internal ethnic strife.

In 1938, the various tribes and kingdoms of the Meskwaki have promised to come together for a Manhattan Conference, which will drastically centralize power into a strong, imperial government. Empress Dohume, through having a weakened political influnce, still remains a powerful symbol of Meswaki hegmony. A rewened miltiary buildup has ensured a Common Army loyal only to the Fox Empress, showcases Dohume's ambition to due away with scheming Cherokee nationals and once again establish absolute control from the Great Lakes to Tejas.

A revanchist National Volkerist (National Populist) state in Mexico plots to overturn Meskwaki hegemony, hoping to reclaim the lost Mexica territories in the Southern Atrepts and restore the dominance of the Triple Alliance over the Eimericas. The Quecha, befiting greatly from their acquisition of Neurhomania, now threaten to turn their ambitions outwards, hoping to seize hegmony of the Eimericas from the Meskwaki. Even the Chinnese Empire, who was once alllied to the Meskwaki, no longer hides its contempt for its Eimerican neighbor, seeing it as a threat to its dominion of Fusang. Faced with enimeies within and without, will the Meskwaki be consumed by its eneimes and face fall that befell the Reich a decade earlier? Or will Dohume fulfill the dream her father, the great Pierremaskin, envisioned and unite all people in the Eimerica under one glorious empire for all time?

Last edited:
This interlude is very similar to the World of Kaiserreich summary for Austria. You can see from this video that I left a few parts mostly the same, just changed a few details and refernces, so this interlude is basically a rewrite of this video.
I'll try to be more original with the upcoming updates, but I will still draw a lot from these videos. Regardless, I hope you like this and find it interesting.:)
That's a great idea, I can see that happening if the Meskwaki successfully reform their goverment in the Manhattan Conference. If the Meskwaki do solve their internal problems, they might stand a chance against the Chinese if they reform the Eimerican Federation from WW1.
Make it the Kreisau Circle so we can have Wolfenstein memes too.:D
I didn't even realize they were in Wolfenstien, that's perfect. Maybe the develpers of Wolfenstein here would take notice of Era of the Peach Blossom Spring and put a KR/CA easteregg in Wolfenstein 2 in TTL.:D
They'd also try to take over or ally with Lithuania.
There would indeed be a focus for Egypt to ally with Lithuania, since it's the ancestral homeland of much of its populace. However, a takeover would not be in the focus tree, that's impossible by sheer geography. Instead, Egypt can stick it its Levatine Pact and do their own thing separate from Lithuian-Rutherian things in Eastern Europe (I can see Egyptian players cutting a swath of land to reach Lithuanian tho, but it won't be through the focus tree past the war with the Holy League)

I should mention that the Meskwaki can fall into civil war if the Manhattan Confernce isn't successful, in true Kaiserreich fashion.:D
The Meskwaki in Peach Blossom Spring will follow that aftermath of such a civil war, being taken over by National Volkists like the Mexico at Tianxia's start or Austria in OTL Crown Atomic. Just thought I'd get this idea out here.

Last edited:
Tianxia-Legacy of the Great War:
Meskwaki Empire

The assassination of the Roman Crown Prince, Franz Federianid, and the following ultimatum to Lithuanian set off a chain alliances that soon escalated a Eurasian conflict into a global one, soon dragging the Meskwaki Empire and her Eimerican allies into the side of the Tianxia in this so called "East-West" War. Across the Empire, school children are taught how Meskwaki foresight to attack the crippled Central Powers led to their glorious victory in the Great War, etching the Osceola into world history.

The truth, however, is far less glamorous. The Fox army faced appalling loses against the stagnant Kanatan front and entrenched Roman garrisons, and it was only through Chinnese intervention that progress was made against the front, leaving the Meskwaki a proxy to the Chinese military. Through victorious at the end, annexing most of Kanata and releasing the Cree as a puppet state, the Great War revealed the Fox Empire as a deeply corrupt regime facing internal ethnic strife.

In 1938, the various tribes and kingdoms of the Meskwaki have promised to come together for a Manhattan Conference, which will drastically centralize power into a strong, imperial government. Empress Dohume, through having a weakened political influnce, still remains a powerful symbol of Meswaki hegmony. A rewened miltiary buildup has ensured a Common Army loyal only to the Fox Empress, showcases Dohume's ambition to due away with scheming Cherokee nationals and once again establish absolute control from the Great Lakes to Tejas.

A revanchist National Volkerist (National Populist) state in Mexico plots to overturn Meskwaki hegemony, hoping to reclaim the lost Mexica territories in the Southern Atrepts and restore the dominance of the Triple Alliance over the Eimericas. The Quecha, befiting greatly from their acquisition of Neurhomania, now threaten to turn their ambitions outwards, hoping to seize hegmony of the Eimericas from the Meskwaki. Even the Chinnese Empire, who was once alllied to the Meskwaki, no longer hides its contempt for its Eimerican neighbor, seeing it as a threat to its dominion of Fusang. Faced with enimeies within and without, will the Meskwaki be consumed by its eneimes and face fall that befell the Reich a decade earlier? Or will Dohume fulfill the dream her father, the great Pierremaskin, envisioned and unite all people in the Eimerica under one glorious empire for all time?
Perfect. I'll add that to the table of contents.
I didn't even realize they were in Wolfenstien, that's perfect. Maybe the develpers of Wolfenstein here would take notice of Era of the Peach Blossom Spring and put a KR/CA easteregg in Wolfenstein 2 in TTL.:D
They were the main supporting faction in the modern Wolfenstein games, the first of which predates Crown Atomic. So KR and Crown Atomic would likely derive inspiration from Wolfenstein, not the other way around.
There would indeed be a focus for Egypt to ally with Lithuania, since it's the ancestral homeland of much of its populace. However, a takeover would not be in the focus tree, that's impossible by sheer geography. Instead, Egypt can stick it its Levatine Pact and do their own thing separate from Lithuian-Rutherian things in Eastern Europe (I can see Egyptian players cutting a swath of land to reach Lithuanian tho, but it won't be through the focus tree past the war with the Holy League)
I still think there should be an option, but the AI would never take it, as it's only for the player.

Just a brief KR note I want to share with you; I’ve gone and grouped the KR timelines of Tianxia, Volkerschalt and Sword of Damocles under a Weltkreig Cinematic Universe, or the Krieg-verse for short.:D
If you got a better name, feel free to share it, but other wise that’s the name of this group of WW1 alternate history timelines.

Also, since you’ve seen Spiderverse not too long ago, that allows me to respond to this thing you put in the 2000s update.:D
In August 2004, horror author Stephen Konig, in a column, criticized what he saw as a growing trend of leniency towards films from critics. His main criticism was that films, citing Spider-Man 2 as an example, were constantly given four star ratings that they did not deserve: "Formerly reliable critics who seem to have gone remarkably soft – not to say softhearted and sometimes softheaded – in their old age." (He was right about Spider-Man 2: it deserved five stars.)
0b2.png

I may be going too far in a couple of places.:p

Agents of SHIELD (Season 1-5)

(I should add this is not an attempt to make the first five seasons “better,” just different. Also, major spoilers for everything, so if you want to watch the show, watch it first.)

Agents of SHIELD is the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s first television show and Marvel’s first live-action series. It is closely tied to the events of the films, especially the aftermath of The Vindicators and The Winter Warrior. The series follows the activities of Phillip Claussen, who was resurrected after his shocking death by Loki in The Vindicators, and his team of SHIELD (Strategische Heimat Intervention, Einsatz, und Logistikdivision) agents. His team initially consists of Melissa Ming, a decorated agent and expert fighter who transferred to a desk job after a botched operation in Creek got a little girl killed; Gabriel Ward, Claussen’s second-in-command who escaped a life of abuse and poverty thanks to Claussen’s friend Jacob Gaspar; Skye, an orphaned college student and computer prodigy who is apprehended after leaking SHIELD secrets; Leopold Fitz, a Caledonian engineer; and Jemma Simmons, a Britannian engineer working with Fitz.

Following the Battle of Constantinople, Phillip Claussen, having survived his apparent death before the battle, assembles a SHIELD team to investigate superhumans and other related phenomena which are now public knowledge. Their first assignment involves Mike Peterson, who was supplied with an Extremis-containing serum by Project Centipede. Skye, a hactivist who saw Peterson in action, warns him about Claussen and offers to help him, but he declines. While visiting the scene where Peterson rescued a woman from a burning building, the team learns that the fire was caused by another subject exploding due to Extremis. Skye is kidnapped by Peterson, who is now on the run and makes her erase his personal information. Claussen team is able to track them down and subdue Peterson, taking him into custody. Recognizing Skye’s potential, Claussen offers her a place on his team, and Melissa offers to train her. However, Skye uses her new position as a consultant to continue leaking SHIELD secrets. Claussen continues investigating Centipede, uncovering evidence of their experiments around the world and of their mysterious leader, the apparently psychic Clairvoyant, while also trying to learn about his resurrection and Skye’s origins. He finds he does not have access to the files on his resurrection, while there is no record of Skye’s parents. However, he does find a SHIELD agent had brought Skye to her orphanage as a baby. The team connects billionaire Ian Quinn with Centipede through a shell company producing cybernetic parts. An attempt capture him goes wrong when Quinn reveals he has enhanced Peterson with the cybernetic components, which he uses to defeat the team and critically injure Skye. To save Skye, Claussen asks Gaspar to help him declassify the files on his resurrection. This leads them to a SHIELD facility with a Kree body inside. Fitz and Simmons realize the body’s blood had been synthesized into a drug, GH-125, that was used to revive Claussen. They give a sample to Skye, who recovers. Gaspar and Claussen’s teams coordinate an operation to apprehend the Clairvoyant, but their target is apparently a decoy. Claussen and Skye realize the Clairvoyant is not a psychic but really a traitor within SHIELD. As the team notices everything suspicious about each other and turns on itself, the Bus is remotely hijacked and flown to the Hub, SHIELD’s second headquarters. Hydra reveals its infiltration and begins an attack on SHIELD. Gaspar accidentally reveals he is the Clairvoyant and part of Hydra. Ward arrests him but helps him escape, revealing he is also part of Hydra. They then raid the Raft and Fridge, SHIELD’s high security prisons for anomalous objects and powered individuals, stealing their technology and recruiting their inmates into Hydra. Ward then rejoins the rest of the unknowing team as they flee to a loyalist SHIELD base. He kills the base’s leadership and outs its location to Hydra, leading Skye to realize he is with Hydra. Ward then captures the Bus and flees with it. The team next infiltrates Hydra’s Centipede fronts and realize Gaspar himself was augmented with Extremis and the cybernetic components, both of which are now failing. He is searching for GH-125 to stabilize his condition. They ambush Gaspar and Ward in Hibernia, but they manage to escape again, with Fitz and Simmons stowing away to plant a tracking device and disable Gaspar’s implants. In retaliation, Ward locks them in a containment cell and drops them into the ocean. Gaspar is injected with what is left of the GH-125 sample and experiences hallucinations and an improvement in his health. Fury saves Fitz and Simmons, while the rest of the team confronts Gaspar and Ward at a Centipede facility. Claussen kills Gaspar and captures Ward, decisively tipping the war in SHIELD’s favor.

In Season 2, Claussen’s team simultaneously fights both remnants of Hydra and the Roman armed forces. Fitz recovers from the brain damage he suffered in the ocean, and Simmons goes undercover in Hydra. Hydra rallies around a new leader, the apparently immortal former Angeloi officer Werner Reinhard, who seeks the Obelisk, an ancient artifact which kills almost everybody who touches it. Ward escapes from prison and joins with Reinhard, later killing him to take over his Hydra faction. Claussen and Skye find that the Obelisk is related to an ancient Kree city, where Skye, who has become a SHIELD agent, gains powers to create powerful vibrations around her. Claussen uncovers a conspiracy involving several of his agents, who secretly answer to Agent Diana Wagner, the granddaughter of Rita Wagner. Diana organizes her own SHIELD faction, and her supporters do not believe Claussen is qualified to lead SHIELD. Diana’s faction moves to capture Skye, but she accidentally unleashes her powers, killing several. Horrified at the damage she caused, she joins a secretive community of Inhumans, people who manifested powers like she did, whom she believes can help control her powers. She learns the community is run by her mother, Jiaying, who distrusts normal humans, and her father, Calvin Jacobsen, a scientist with anger issues. Claussen and Wagner decide to join forces to rescue Skye and take down Baron Strucker’s headquarters. While Diana personally accompanies the Vindicators in the assault, Claussen stays behind to get the old SHIELD helicarrier, found mothballed deep in SHIELD's impromptu headquarters, back to working condition. Jiaying declares war on SHIELD, killing most of Diana’s agents and capturing her aircraft carrier, where she intends to release tainted Terrigen crystals into the atmosphere to kill normal humans and activate latent Inhumans. Skye and sympathetic Inhumans rebel against Jiaying. Claussen mobilizes the helicarrier to attack Diana’s carrier, buying time for Skye to board the ship and confront her mother. Jiaying then tries to kill her, upon which Calvin grabs her and jumps into a Quinjet, which Skye pushes into the ocean, killing both and spreading the Terrigen into the water. Wagner and Claussen part ways, deciding that they SHIELD is better off with them as equals. Skye begins calling herself Phoebe Jacobsen, the name Calvin gave her as a baby. At the end of the season, Claussen is informed of Ultron’s attacks around the world. He orders the team to get the helicarrier ready and to plot a course for Berlin (leading into their appearance in Judgment at Sokovia).

In Season 3, the Terrigen spread around the world activates latent Inhumans, causing the public to panic. The Roman military begins capturing Inhumans, including former members of Jiaying’s community like Ludwig Cordemann, who has feelings for Phoebe. Claussen, now sporting a robotic arm, strikes a deal with the military, offering to help them locate new Inhumans in exchange for supporting the relegitimization of SHIELD under Roman and UN supervision. Meanwhile, Ward reaches out to Albert Malik, now the leader of a cultist branch of Hydra worshipping an ancient Inhuman trapped on a distant planet. Claussen and his team attack Malik’s base as they open the portal to the planet. The ancient Inhuman, Hive, is brought back and possesses Ward. Hive kills Malik, takes over Hydra, and captures Claussen and his team. Phoebe organizes a team of Inhumans to rescue them, but Hive possesses all of them. He uses them to attack SHIELD and refine his cells into a weapon to possess all Inhumans with which to destroy humanity, but Ludwig, breaking free, sacrifices himself to free Phoebe, who kills Hive and destroys the weapon. As a result, Phoebe leaves SHIELD, and Claussen resigns as director.

In Season 4, while operating as a vigilante, Phoebe runs into the Ghost Rider, a supernatural vigilante who doubles as the mechanic Bobby al-Rahman, while hunting anti-Inhuman gangs in Baghdad. Together, they decide to investigate the appearance of a ghost. Claussen and Diana, after consulting with General Ross, agree to appoint Joseph Mace, an Inhuman with super-strength, as the next SHIELD director to ease its transition back to a legitimate organization and to keep the peace between their factions. Phoebe finds the ghosts are actually scientists stuck in between dimensions after an accident caused by studying the Darkhold, a book of dark magic. The only scientist unaffected by the accident, Eli al-Rahman, turns out to be Robert’s uncle, who engineered the incident himself to eliminate the other scientists and gain the Darkhold’s powers. The Ghost Rider drags Eli with him to the Dark Dimension, while Mace reinstates Phoebe as a SHIELD agent. Meanwhile, the artificial intelligence and android Aida infiltrates SHIELD with Life Model Decoys that replace Claussen and most of his team, except for Phoebe. Phoebe finds that they have been plugged into the Framework, a virtual reality where Hydra, ruled by Aida and an authoritarian-minded Fitz, took over the world after the Creek crisis is rewritten so that Melissa saves the girl, which leads her to cause a terrorist attack in the Reich which allows Hydra to take over. She rescues the team, although Mace is killed and revealed as a normal human and Ross is shot by a Phoebe LMD, and the Ghost Rider destroys Aida.

In Season 5, Mace’s death and Ross’ assassination attempt forces SHIELD to go underground yet again. The Roman government delegitimizes the agency and declares its members terrorists. Diana’s faction, not knowing the circumstances of Mace’s death, blames Claussen for bringing down SHIELD again and killing their leader, although Diana urges her agents to stay calm. She is then shot by an LMD sent by MODOK, one of Aida’s allies who uploaded himself into an army of LMDs. Despite Claussen attempting to broker a truce during Rita Wagner’s funeral, all-out war breaks out between the two SHIELD factions, which align with the two Vindicators factions respectively. The airport battle in Captain Reich: The Great Schism is shown from Claussen’s team’s perspective. Melissa Ming holds off Natasha Romanov but is ultimately forced to retreat. Fitz, building on his authoritarian impulses unleashed while in the Framework, rebuilds his drones into an incredibly efficient surveillance, tracking, and attack system which levels half the airport and severely injures most of Diana’s team and several Vindicators on both sides, leading to a fallout in his relationship with Simmons. When Lang super-sizes himself, Phoebe overreacts and unleashes her full power against him, blasting him through two terminals and into a fueling station, setting him on fire. Melissa takes on Natasha and fights her to a stalemate. Claussen uses his robotic arm’s upgrades to get an edge over Diana, but this is canceled out when Barton disables the arm with an anti-electronics arrow. The arrow malfunctions and overloads the arm, fatally electrocuting Claussen. The season finale ends with the two teams and Eddy’s faction rushing to his side.

An excellent version of the show, some good tie-ins to the films and bringing in more obscure heroes who probably wouldn't do well as a film by themselves.

An excellent version of the show, some good tie-ins to the films and bringing in more obscure heroes who probably wouldn't do well as a film by themselves.
You'll love what I did for Agent Carter then.

Can't wait for your Agent Carter summary, while we will never be able to see a closer tie-in for Agents of Shield to the MCU in OTL, I'm glad we got one for TTL, especially with Claussen having the potential to be in both Infinity War and Endgame (I assume he'll be filling in for Rhodey's position then)

Great update, as usual. Looking forward to see where you go with with Agent Wagner.

I know you won’t cover this since you won’t cover Endgame, but maybe Agent Carter’s finale (in Sharon Carter’s segments) should be tied to the last scene with Steve in Endgame and his “dance”. I mean AOS’s Season 5 finale was tied to the airport fight in Great Schism, so I think the last scene in Agent Wagner’s series finale being Endgame’s last scene might
work.
This is purely speculation, since it won’t be referenced in the Wagner summary given that it doesn’t touch Phase 3, but in universe I can see this being a plossible finale in TTL, got any thoughts?

Also, I’ve mentioned this in a post I made long ago, but I’m pitching a shared universe of Amazon prime shows based on WW2 alternate histories, mainly Man in the High Castle (for RASA Victory), Fatherland (for Angeloi victory) and Grasshopper Lies Heavy (for a Sino-Roman Cold War, through that technically already happened in this AAR). These would be alternate universes to each other, much as the Krieg-verse timelines are, and would be groped under a shared multiverse, that’s how I’d explain it. I know this might be a bit ambitious for Amazon, but this is just a idea pitch I’m sharing with you, how does this sound.

I would dubbed this the New Order Cinematic Multiverse, you’re free to share alternate titles if you think you’ve got something better.

I’m a bit sad my previous post didn’t get feedback in the form of a response, but I understand if you couldn’t come up with anything to say to it.
At least you, TWR and Anguished One rated it, so at I have still that. :)

Can't wait for your Agent Carter summary, while we will never be able to see a closer tie-in for Agents of Shield to the MCU in OTL, I'm glad we got one for TTL, especially with Claussen having the potential to be in both Infinity War and Endgame (I assume he'll be filling in for Rhodey's position then)
It depends on how Claussen "survives" his wound, since it was fatal.

Also the OTL Coulson straight up died between Season 5 and 6 and I wanted to keep elements of that.
I know you won’t cover this since you won’t cover Endgame, but maybe Agent Carter’s finale (in Sharon Carter’s segments) should be tied to the last scene with Steve in Endgame and his “dance”. I mean AOS’s Season 5 finale was tied to the airport fight in Great Schism, so I think the last scene in Agent Wagner’s series finale being Endgame’s last scene might
I had Season 5 begin with Diana Wagner (Sharon Carter) at Rita's beside with Steve as Rita dies, followed by the funeral, where she gets into an argument with Claussen. Then there's the airport fight scene, only from her perspective. This is all done in the first episode because the focus of her story arc this season is on something completely different. The final scene right now is the Snap, with its consequences being addressed in Season 6.
This is purely speculation, since it won’t be referenced in the Wagner summary given that it doesn’t touch Phase 3, but in universe I can see this being a plossible finale in TTL, got any thoughts?
The summary will address Phase 3, but mostly Civil War with the Snap as a cliffhanger. The crossovers are focused more on being with Agents of SHIELD.
Also, I’ve mentioned this in a post I made long ago, but I’m pitching a shared universe of Amazon prime shows based on WW2 alternate histories, mainly Man in the High Castle (for RASA Victory), Fatherland (for Angeloi victory) and Grasshopper Lies Heavy (for a Sino-Roman Cold War, through that technically already happened in this AAR). These would be alternate universes to each other, much as the Krieg-verse timelines are, and would be groped under a shared multiverse, that’s how I’d explain it. I know this might be a bit ambitious for Amazon, but this is just a idea pitch I’m sharing with you, how does this sound.
Amazon's funding a Wheel of Time and Lord of the Rings series as well as reviving The Expanse, there's nothing too ambitious for them.:p